37 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Looks like a new one. Check the change log. That's the bug that's been buggin' everyone.

*cough

Edit: I'm a damn liar. That part's been there. That 2 hours ago thing IS intriguing tho, isn't it.

He added a link for the AAFwiki in the description about 2 hours ago for me :)

2 hours ago, Ruse said:

Family Planning Enhanced for AAF is last. Can I have your load order please?

EDIT: No Unique Character or Astin Skin Override for me. NO unique character anything.

Here's my "organized" resumed load order. Somehow everything seems to work.

Spoiler

# Common stuff

- Master Plugins (AAF is the last .esm)

- Armor/Clothing Plugins

- Weapon Plugins

# Workshop stuff

- Sim settlements Plugins

- LongerPowerLines3x.esp

- And others

# Visual stuff

- Hairs Plugins

- Eyes Plugins

- Makeup Plugins

- LooksMenu.esp

- LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp)

- Face/Body Presets

- CBBE.esp

# Naughty stuff

- AAF Animation packs

- VIO_Strap-ON.esp

- AAF_FPE.esp

- 4PlaySEU.esp

- AAF_RSE.esp

1 hour ago, DARKFra said:

Thanks guys! and where is settings.xml I really couldnt find any that mentions genre check and is this possible to do with Leito`s animations? 

Damn, i love your avatar. Haven't seen this series in ages.

The file is located in Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.XML and the setting your looking for is ignore_animation_genders and you want to change it to false.

1 hour ago, fobbadabalaba said:

I was, but I got it to work by reloading a previous save.   Nick was still sitting in the wrong seat though.

Speaking of Nick, I just rescued him from Skinny Malone's Hideout..........We get out side, and the dialog won't continue!

The most I can get out of him is that he's grateful his secretary told me where he was & that's it.

So........I will disable AAF & see if it is the cause.

?

6 hours ago, cuceta said:

Here's my "organized" resumed load order. Somehow everything seems to work.

Hide contents

# Common stuff

- Master Plugins (AAF is the last .esm)

- Armor/Clothing Plugins

- Weapon Plugins

# Workshop stuff

- Sim settlements Plugins

- LongerPowerLines3x.esp

- And others

# Visual stuff

- Hairs Plugins

- Eyes Plugins

- Makeup Plugins

- LooksMenu.esp

- LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp)

- Face/Body Presets

- CBBE.esp

# Naughty stuff

- AAF Animation packs

- VIO_Strap-ON.esp

- AAF_FPE.esp

- 4PlaySEU.esp

- AAF_RSE.esp

Me also but I do not use VIO, 4PlaySEU or RSE =/ Still no belly in poses.

Hey hello and thanks for your great Mod and your work!

I am wondering why it needs this AWKCR Mod, as far as i remember i read on your mod download page: "You can choose options while installing the mod" or so.

I had AWKCR installed, and for a looong time i was looking, via google, also uninstalled several Mods, also reinstalled my whole game just to find out that AWKCR implement options to my Fallout 4, like the abilities to wear Armored Clothing below my Armorparts, or it adds a Buggy second Decal/Colouring Option and other God-Mode Options.

Your Mod did work without any problems as long as i had AWKCR installed, and now after i unisntalled AWKCR it gives me an Error Message.

I just wan't to know, does your Mod needs AWKCR? Or must it be another (AAF-Mod) which gives me this Error Message?

Im so confused... :*(

Please someone, help or explain,..

greetingz,

- Poor Khajii.

17 minutes ago, Khajiirah said:

Hey hello and thanks for your great Mod and your work!

I am wondering why it needs this AWKCR Mod, as far as i remember i read on your mod download page: "You can choose options while installing the mod" or so.

I had AWKCR installed, and for a looong time i was looking, via google, also uninstalled several Mods, also reinstalled my whole game just to find out that AWKCR implement options to my Fallout 4, like the abilities to wear Armored Clothing below my Armorparts, or it adds a Buggy second Decal/Colouring Option and other God-Mode Options.

Your Mod did work without any problems as long as i had AWKCR installed, and now after i unisntalled AWKCR it gives me an Error Message.

I just wan't to know, does your Mod needs AWKCR? Or must it be another (AAF-Mod) which gives me this Error Message?

Im so confused... :*(

Please someone, help or explain,..

greetingz,

- Poor Khajii.

I think after you uninstall AWKCR you need to uninstall AAF and reinstall it so it doesn't have the AWKCR files installed.

43 minutes ago, Khajiirah said:

Pretty sure it's part of Atomic Lust. You can just go into Data/AAF/ and delete the three files Atomic Lust_furnitureData_AWKCR.xml and Atomic Lust_positionData_AWKCR.xml and Atomic Lust_animationData_AWKCR.xml.

39 minutes ago, astymma said:

Pretty sure it's part of Atomic Lust. You can just go into Data/AAF/ and delete the three files Atomic Lust_furnitureData_AWKCR.xml and Atomic Lust_positionData_AWKCR.xml and Atomic Lust_animationData_AWKCR.xml.

1 hour ago, Halstrom said:

I think after you uninstall AWKCR you need to uninstall AAF and reinstall it so it doesn't have the AWKCR files installed.

Oh okay, aww thats good, so or so Atomic Lust and all other Animation Plugins for AAF don't work. It seems Leitos animations are the only ones which work on my AFF so im fine with unisntalling all other Animation Mods!.. thanks so much for the quick answer! Ill try it out unisntalling them all and leaving Leitos ones installed.

Naughty Khajii.. aww, where is Biggus Dickus?

1 hour ago, Khajiirah said:

Oh okay, aww thats good, so or so Atomic Lust and all other Animation Plugins for AAF don't work. It seems Leitos animations are the only ones which work on my AFF so im fine with unisntalling all other Animation Mods!.. thanks so much for the quick answer! Ill try it out unisntalling them all and leaving Leitos ones installed.

Naughty Khajii.. aww, where is Biggus Dickus?

My mod doesn't require AWKCR, the FOMOD just checks if you have that installed so that it automatically installs that patch. That patch is there so that my power armor station animations also work on the ones provided by AWKCR. You can reinstall the mod and not select the patch, or you can remove the files like mentioned above.

12 minutes ago, Rufgt said:

My mod doesn't require AWKCR, the FOMOD just checks if you have that installed so that it automatically installs that patch. That patch is there so that my power armor station animations also work on the ones provided by AWKCR. You can reinstall the mod and not select the patch, or you can remove the files like mentioned above.

Aww okay, good to know!

Hm, but i so or so can't start any of your animations via AAF, or khajii too stupid, as I said, only Leito's Animations work.

But many thankies, i will reinstall it then but... well... it makes no difference then..

*argh*

Now AWKCR gone, Khajii is happy! =^..^=

3 minutes ago, Khajiirah said:

Aww okay, good to know!

Hm, but i so or so can't start any of your animations via AAF, or khajii too stupid, as I said, only Leito's Animations work.

But many thankies, i will reinstall it then but... well... it makes no difference then..

*argh*

Now AWKCR gone, Khajii is happy! =^..^=

Talk to us about your set up and maybe we can get those animations working. All of them work, you just gotta know the secret password. :P

On 8/1/2018 at 10:03 AM, dagobaking said:

It sounds like AAF is not able to parse one of the XML files in an animation pack that you installed.

Well, no. That's not it. Or at least, not an animation pack.

How I know this is:  I uninstalled every  aaf mod on my profile including : aaf seu; aaf rse; and aaf family planning.; all my animation mods. And still had the scripts on screen in a new game.

The only AAF thing I had left  was the framework and the compatibility mod. So I have no friggin' idea. But, whatever... it's a work in progress, I'll try it all again further down the line when I have  more patience than I have now.

24 minutes ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Talk to us about your set up and maybe we can get those animations working. All of them work, you just gotta know the secret password. :P

Thanks, but its okay, Khajii just wanted get rid of Armor Keyword Mod Thingy.

It was so hard to find this Leito AAF Patch, there someone made a patch for Leitos animations i remember...

- Someday i found someone who said on LL "There is a Patch for AAF" and then there was a link ...and then another link and a link from this link and then I scrolled several times these pages up and down till i found this Leito AAF Patch download Button! *what a stress*

But None of Crazys Animations, Rufgts Animations, and all other Animations from authors, which names i forgot, none of these animations i can see or start in AAF.

And i have read every mod page and infos, downloaded all requirements, etc.

It was so complicated, and irritating, install this and this and this, and this and at the end i had like 30 browser tabs opened and i diddn't even know why these Animation mods needed all this Patches and patches.. and well at the end nothing worked really.

But for now Khajii is fine with "Armor Keyword Cheat-Mod gone", and these 4 or 6 Leito animations. They work fine after startig AAF, choosing Actors and a quiet place.

13 minutes ago, Khajiirah said:

It was so hard to find this Leito AAF Patch, there someone made a patch for Leitos animations i remember...

- Someday i found someone who said on LL "There is a Patch for AAF" and then there was a link ...and then another link and a link from this link and then I scrolled several times these pages up and down till i found this Leito AAF Patch download Button! *what a stress*

But None of Crazys Animations, Rufgts Animations, and all other Animations from authors, which names i forgot, none of these animations i can see or start in AAF.

It was so complicated, and irritating, install this and this and this, and this and at the end i had like 30 browser tabs opened and i diddn't even know why these Animation mods needed all this Patches and patches.. and well at the end nothing worked really.

But for now Khajii is fine with "Armor Keyword Cheat-Mod gone", and these 4 or 6 Leito animations. They work fine after startig AAF, choosing Actors and a quiet place.

This one suggests you look in Data\AAF to see if all XML's are in place.
This one does not know what this means, but thinks it sounds good and Khajiirah should follow the advice of the voice in this ones head.

13 hours ago, DARKFra said:

Thanks guys! and where is settings.xml I really couldnt find any that mentions genre check and is this possible to do with Leito`s animations? 

I don't know how the path corectly translates to english, but it's in steam/steamapps/common/Fallout 4/Data/AAF There are all the xml files that can be edited.

But I have a question of my own. When I first install AAF, there's no error, but it says the "home" button calls up the menu and if it doesn't, another UI mod may interfere. Well, first, I'm not entirely sure if there even is a "Home" button on a German keyboard layout. A web search points me to number pad 7, but nothing happens. I edited the settings.xml and assigned a different command. But, again, nothing happens. So I assume, something is indeed interfering.

From the top of my head, I can only think of either Homemaker, Sim Settlements, Singing Settler or CWWS redux. I attached my load order if someone is willing to take a look.

Plugins.txt

Hello, when I install the mod produces the following error:

"Content packs required is not usable with your loaded mods. Enabling it may result in game instability. Are you sure you want to continue?"

while this is the only mode with packs
And in the game interface does not appear when you press home
read the document, but even so the debug did not appear
mod downloaded from the nexus
help plz

9 hours ago, Tazcada said:

Well, no. That's not it. Or at least, not an animation pack.

How I know this is:  I uninstalled every  aaf mod on my profile including : aaf seu; aaf rse; and aaf family planning.; all my animation mods. And still had the scripts on screen in a new game.

The only AAF thing I had left  was the framework and the compatibility mod. So I have no friggin' idea. But, whatever... it's a work in progress, I'll try it all again further down the line when I have  more patience than I have now.

Basically, you have to clean save, its an issue with any scripted mod due to the Fallout Engine separating scripts from esp's. Scripts are somehow saved with the game saves so even if you remove mods they are still there and possibly running. Even a clean save is not truly a clean save. There is a save cleaning mod but I never had any luck with it. I just had to start a brand new game from level 1 in the end as my level 100 save had so many scripts and stuff still from mods I had uninstalled it was unsaveable and unusable as soon as I tried clean saving it.

8 hours ago, Khajiirah said:

Well some of the animations were made a long time back for FourPlay by people who are gone and the patches are to allow those animations to be compatible with AAF

4 hours ago, Sulphur.4724 said:

Do you have SavageCabbage's animation pack, or any of Rufgt's packs loaded before you load AAF?

You need to install at least one animation pack before AAF, some of them will not install till AAF is installed so skip them and try another, then reinstall them after AAF,

46 minutes ago, Halstrom said:

You need to install at least one animation pack before AAF, some of them will not install till AAF is installed so skip them and try another, then reinstall them after AAF,

True, but if you install on that has dependencies and the dependencies aren't there you'll get a message like that. I think.