SLAL_Billyy_Creature2
or other animation pack that adds dwarwen animations

You must put this mod after Estrus Chaurus

If you use Devious Devices, install:

• Devious Devices - Integration
  • ED DDI Patch

You must put this mod after Estrus Chaurus+ in your load order

Notes(TODO n STUFF):

Consider mod Alpha Early Access Beta, so make backup saves.

Hatchery is not implemented as automatons are mechanical and dont really grow up, so im not sure how to handle it

Only machine attacks were tested as im not sure how to install SLAL and all that fancy stuff

As dragonborn, you can eat birthed dwemer spheres, dont forget to pour some dwemer oil for better taste. LOL

wait for someone to make mcm picture with dwemer sphere racing and spiders hanging from top and sides, cuz why not xD

Description

Estrus Chaurus but with Dwarwen automatons, because everyone loves steampunk tech!
This mod is an addon, so it is compatible with EC+ v4.31 and, maybe, future versions.

There are four methods by which the ED effect can be applied to the player or a follower:

• Dwarwen attacks can trigger machine attack - the chance of attack is configurable via the MCM
  • Dwarwen attacks can trigger paralyze attack - the chance of attack is configurable via the MCM(disabled by default as it needs SLAL and animation pack installed)
  • Sexlab scenes involving a Dwaren Spiders, Spheres, Balistas, Centurions
  • ED+ scenes triggered by other mods through mod events

Known Issues

Mod will conflict with other mods that modify:

ShockDamageFFAimedDwarvenSpider - Lightning Bolt

crDwarvenSteamBreath - Steam breath

Credits

Ed86 =D
Bane Master
Jbezorg
Tokinklownz420

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/30/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Estrus Chaurus+
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

Quote: Hatchery is not implemented as automatons are mechanical and don't really grow up, so I'm not sure how to handle it

Small soldiers.. You could have them as just small mechanical enemies or followers, after being birthed. They can become imprinted on you, following you, until killed. Not healing, or growing.

Make them player faction, and a basic follower, as well as very small.

Variable births.

Spheres = 5 birthed

Spiders = 2 birthed

Centurions = 1 birthed

Ballista = 1 birthed

Or

Dwemer Children... Have them as children, that grow. Adding a patch to Beeing Female Creature Child Actors mod. An addon for Beeing Female, pregnancy mod. Mods that I have permanently installed and they work flawlessly...

The Beeing female creature child actor mod, makes sex with animals and dwemer produce children. These children grow into full adults over time.

My character has birthed.

- A spider child, really slow. Hilarious voice, vanilla voice of course.

- A few foals, growing into full horses. Which mess up the game, my character not knowing whether to ride them or talk to them. I have to dismiss them, sending them to their father.

- A couple of Trolls, fun and handy, as they tend to jump around a lot, like spoilt children.

Dwemer... I've never had a Dwemer birth in my games, I'm hoping your mod will fix it. Whether its an enemy, or child follower through the Beeing female creature child actor mod.

I like the paralysis idea you have, I'd like to see Dwemer try to get the player character pregnant. Maybe to have the player as an incubator to spread the Dwemer across Skyrim.

Growing robots...

Batteries not included film replicas on YouTube.

Replicators on Stargate T.V. Series, YouTube Clip.

Just some ideas... :smile:

Yeah, you did it....

Finally all Estrus Aims are covered. ( I hope you have added the wooden horse, too...) 

What about giving birth to this core units, that you sometimes find if you loot the Centurions? From Matrix we know, tha ppl are good batteries..

They could grow into a dwemer automaton child like the judgment dolls in the Immersive wenches series or something like E.L.L.E. in the SL stories. 

I never really used the hatchery... 

Wow!

OK. It is a win to have more horrors to endure.

But if I was going to pick a thing to get pregnant from, clockwork and steam engines would not be it. Now I'm thinking of getting knocked up by REALLY USEFUL DRAGONS!!!

Confusion and delay!

How can you get pregnant from metal? Did you make this for Shout Like a Virgin or something?

Do metal pregnancy make you a milk-maid, or maybe you produce dwemer oil instead?

Dwemer oil economy? And you can run your lanterns on it, or just use it for massage.

I guess I have to install this now and see how funny it is.

While you are making Estrus Everything, can you add Draugr too, and you get pregnant with horrible maggots, so all those Sexist Guards dialog lines would finally make sense?

OK, there is no horrible maggot model. If that's such a problem, I can make one. Or you could just use a tiny chaurus, retextured white, to start with anyway.

And instead of birthing them all at once, they come out one at a time, hours apart (with random variation, and it stops you sleeping for days).

And every time one comes out, it adds a massive speech debuff to you for 30 min game time, because all the NPCs that are watching are basically trying not to vomit from what they just saw. If you are really lucky you can trade between the debuff wearing off and the next birth.

Tried it out and it works pretty well. I like how the spheres roll around like billiard balls instead of sticking mostly in place like the eggs do. Adds a little more realism to them. Might be a little tricky to collect if you end up birthing on a hillside though haha.

One little glitch I ran into, but I'm not 100% sure it was mod related and not just my game, but I set the chance to 100% for machines, then started the trials of that place in Solstiem that needs the gems to open the doors. (Can't remember the name off hand.) I got hit by a few machines that triggered animations, and it tried to run about 5 animations at once, then the vibrating wouldn't stop. I exited the game and re-entered and it fixed it though. Like I said, could have just been my game.

I was already infected with a spider and this ran alongside just fine. The scaling stacked, but that is OK with me, as it makes sense.

Overall, great little addon. Thanks for taking the time to do this.

On 3/30/2018 at 9:32 PM, Ed86 said:

Hatchery is not implemented as automatons are mechanical and dont really grow up, so im not sure how to handle it

You could reverse the hatchery idea: the dwemer machinery takes DNA samples, via well adjusted probes, from the player to produce Humanoid Automaton: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4454-dwarven-cyborg-collection-all-limbs-variable/

So the player wouldn't be a vehicle for new dwemer things, however I don't know how you would introduce those automatons into the world. Is it possible to conditionally enable specific spawn of NPC?

7 hours ago, bicobus said:

Is it possible to conditionally enable specific spawn of NPC?

this can be done in a quest (not sure about outside one).

Dark Brotherhood questline - radiant quests (repeatable) for kill random npc (after you become Listener i think).  the contract NPC does not exist until that

specific quest activates.  not sure if that process could be adapted for this purpose, but it could make a good starting point to figure out how to do it.

On 1.4.2018 at 6:08 PM, BushJr said:

Well, you can take these machines as some medical or scientific robots for artificial insemination. So technically they can make subject pregnant with anything they have in their program, from bunnies to mammoths. Just saying.

Hm.. Are we looking for a lorefrindly and  immersive way to justify this mod? I would simply say that the Automatons need something organic to reproduce themselves, now that their masters are gone and there is noone to control or repair them. 

I wish there would be more ways to trigger the anims than the steam breath and the shock attack. (Can you add the dwarven bolts, too?) and I didn't see the wooden horse anim by now, is there a way to add it, too. Or are you keeping this one for the lurkers, seekers? 

• 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, ManuelMoreno said:

- Dwemer Addon and Spider addon have both dd patches, so need use patches for both addons if both installed?

- Пане, ви не бажаете щоб вони були повністю перекладені на ру мову?

yes

Пане, як вам заманеться, хоч на рiдну мову, десь на москальських iнтернетах е переклад

• 3 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 2:03 AM, Ed86 said:

this mod

The requirements section to calls for ED DDI Patch, can you give me a link where I can get it? Or is it already taken care off in the download version?

Thank you

Oh man, sorry, when I went to download the entire file, the patch was there too. Many thanks

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/30/2018 at 8:32 PM, Ed86 said:

Estrus Chaurus Dwemer Addon

View File

GitHub:EC V4.xxED V4.xx

If you like my mods, you can support me on Patreon

Required Mods
Estrus Chaurus+ v4.xx and everything Estrus Chaurus requires

Optional (Sexlab animations for dwemer automatons sexing through sexlab):
SexLab Animation Loader
SLAL_Billyy_Creature2
or other animation pack that adds dwarwen animations

You must put this mod after Estrus Chaurus

If you use Devious Devices, install:

• Devious Devices - Integration
  • ED DDI Patch

You must put this mod after Estrus Chaurus+ in your load order

Notes(TODO n STUFF):

Consider mod Alpha Early Access Beta, so make backup saves.

Only machine attacks were tested as im not sure how to install SLAL and all that fancy stuff

As dragonborn, you can eat birthed dwemer spheres, dont forget to pour some dwemer oil for better taste. LOL

wait for someone to make mcm picture with dwemer sphere racing and spiders hanging from top and sides, cuz why not xD

Description

Estrus Chaurus but with Dwarwen automatons, because everyone loves steampunk tech!
This mod is an addon, so it is compatible with EC+ v4.31 and, maybe, future versions.

There are four methods by which the ED effect can be applied to the player or a follower:

• Dwarwen attacks can trigger machine attack - the chance of attack is configurable via the MCM
  • Dwarwen attacks can trigger paralyze attack - the chance of attack is configurable via the MCM(disabled by default as it needs SLAL and animation pack installed)
  • Sexlab scenes involving a Dwaren Spiders, Spheres, Balistas, Centurions
  • ED+ scenes triggered by other mods through mod events

Known Issues

Mod will conflict with other mods that modify:

ShockDamageFFAimedDwarvenSpider - Lightning Bolt

crDwarvenSteamBreath - Steam breath

Credits

Ed86 =D
Bane Master
Jbezorg
Tokinklownz420

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/30/2018
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sexlab, Estrus Chaurus+
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

With the EC+ animations the machine ones, I remember there being a problem with the belt type device now showing for the standing and laying animation, and you had to do something to see them again? I don't remember what though, I think it was something to do with a layer being hidden in Devious Devices? 

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, poplan said:

I'm really confused, the add-ons are Skyrim SE compatible but the required pre-requisites aren't.

(Example: Estrus Chaurus+ V4.342  says it's not SE compatible but this and Estrus Spider Add-On both say that they are.)

there is EC SE port somewhere

• 3 months later...

i'm wondering if you could add an option to replace the ovipostion of dwarven spheres with soulgem birth and pregnancy. i feel like this is a scenario where it actually makes sense in a way

15 hours ago, letterman said:

i'm wondering if you could add an option to replace the ovipostion of dwarven spheres with soulgem birth and pregnancy. i feel like this is a scenario where it actually makes sense in a way

Theres already plenty of soulgem preg mods why make another

6 hours ago, Ed86 said:

Theres already plenty of soulgem preg mods why make another

there's not one that limits it to only certain creatures, as far as i'm aware. they always just do all creatures