I don't understand why there are always suggestions.
Not a single mesh or texture is created by Melodic itself.
It's just conversions. Everything, exclusively!

So save yourself your wishes, it won't happen. Possibly as a mashup - in turn as a conversion

So i'm looking for a game on steam today, and come across this:

Spoiler

image.png

Pic taken from ~15s of the video on this page.

Which looks like very slight modifications to your Dark Sin outfit.

Spoiler

1.png?token-time=1590267464&token-hash=w

Of course, I dunno if steam will do anything about it, but IMO you should get in touch with someone over there and set the wheels in motion . . .

. . . UNLESS of course, that's you in there doing work for a stand-alone game, in which case congratulations! and I wish you all the success!

However . . . if it is a rip of your work, 
I'm betting you're not the only artist that was ripped. 

more than 70% of mods are modified mesh , rare are fully worked mesh ?

after knowing who does what and what becomes of the author’s mesh is another story = especially those who want to make money with it and who have a very restrictive policy

well having people who report it's good

then you have to see if these mesh are put online to download or just taken a photo to show a customization , it's just my personal opinion

The truth is, you always need a license when you distribute resources (whether original, modified, for money, or for free). That's why I bought the Indie / Game Developer license years ago.
Alternatively, you can also pay the Interactive License for each model, even then you can pass on resources (limited, such as indie). However, it costs an average of $ 50 each.

Without a license (and this does not mean the standard license / EULA), you can only do everything for private purposes. However, only distribute pictures, movies from render scenes etc. - never share resources.
This is the case on DAZ, as well as on Renderosity and all other providers.

DAZ has adapted to Renderosity's licensing model because no one is willing to pay $ 2,000 for an indie license, or even $ 5,000 for an unrestricted license. I "only" paid $ 700 because of DAZ's offer.

On 9/24/2018 at 2:17 AM, echotest123 said:

About your Liquid Outfit: the first-person textures for the black gauntlets are the default white ones, that needs fixing.... Also: could you flag the gauntlets as beastrace? That way you'd get the unarmed animations for claws (I think)... and maybe change the attack sounds accordingly (I haven't checked those).

EDIT: I am asking about the animations because it looks very painfull to see those claws poke out of your fists...

The issue of black gloves appearing white in first person seems to occur for the SE version. For those experiencing the same issue, here is a permanent fix courtesy of Diabetox. He and I have both tested it and can confirm it works (no other first person mods are needed).

Simply download the files from the link below and make sure they overwrite the existing files properly in your Mod Manager of choice.

[Melodic] Liquid Black Gloves Fix SE

1 hour ago, bubba999 said:

I would love to download the After School armor but Google keeps saying too many downloads and it won't me dL it. Anybody know what the deal is?

Google does that when a file is downloaded a lot in a short time. You can either wait a bit and retry or send a MP to Melodic and see if he/she can set up an alternate download for cases like this.

1 hour ago, ItalianDragon said:

Google does that when a file is downloaded a lot in a short time. You can either wait a bit and retry or send a MP to Melodic and see if he/she can set up an alternate download for cases like this.

Yup, I tried again later and it worked. Poor Google can't afford bandwidth.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:28 PM, Melodic said:

UPDATE!

[Melodic] Amy Dress

Mod contains:

Wig
Shoulders
Dress
Pantsu
Gloves
Boots

Both CBBE and UUNP Bodyslide

Very beautifull dress for your good lady! There's a small bug with Amy Shoulders (Cloak). It becomes invisible after loading the game. Fixed it by changing slot34 to slot46.

Hello, I am having some issues with some of your armors, sets that include a bra, skirt, and underwear have issues where one item can't be equipped with the other. I tried to go into the CK to make sure the items didn't share the same equip slot and even changed them to totally different slots and the issue persists. Would it be an issue with Bodyslide or am I just retarded?

56 minutes ago, varxgay said:

Hello, I am having some issues with some of your armors, sets that include a bra, skirt, and underwear have issues where one item can't be equipped with the other. I tried to go into the CK to make sure the items didn't share the same equip slot and even changed them to totally different slots and the issue persists. Would it be an issue with Bodyslide or am I just retarded?

Do they show as equipped in the inventory screen? If so and you run devious devices take a look at it's item hider settings, though if they are slot 52 items, it could also be sos causing the problem, as that adds slot 52 to every slot 32 item.  If neither of those dunno.

On 5/25/2020 at 10:54 PM, Varithina said:

Do they show as equipped in the inventory screen? If so and you run devious devices take a look at it's item hider settings, though if they are slot 52 items, it could also be sos causing the problem, as that adds slot 52 to every slot 32 item.  If neither of those dunno.

I don't have devious devices, I do have SOS, would I just have to go into the CK and change the equip slot to anything other than 52 and 32?

16 hours ago, varxgay said:

I don't have devious devices, I do have SOS, would I just have to go into the CK and change the equip slot to anything other than 52 and 32?

That might work but you might also need to change the slots in the armor nifs themselves.  Of course the change in slot numbers could also end up with it conflicting with something else in that armor pack depending on which slot you assigned it to.

5 hours ago, Varithina said:

That might work but you might also need to change the slots in the armor nifs themselves.  Of course the change in slot numbers could also end up with it conflicting with something else in that armor pack depending on which slot you assigned it to.

I had issues with the blood red one and archangel, the blood red armor seems to work now but the archangel doesn't ill assign them to different slots later and see if it works.

On 5/26/2020 at 10:34 PM, varxgay said:

Easiest way to fix this is to set the armor as "revealing" in the SOS player menu. Then equip the slot 52 armor again to make it appear.

SOS usually equips items to slot 32 and 52, so that it stop items from clipping thru clothing or armor.

On 5/31/2020 at 2:40 PM, LT Roarke said:

Easiest way to fix this is to set the armor as "revealing" in the SOS player menu. Then equip the slot 52 armor again to make it appear.

SOS usually equips items to slot 32 and 52, so that it stop items from clipping thru clothing or armor.

I tried this and it worked for all of the armor I had issues with, thanks for the help I really appreciate it!