Likely already suggested but more can be done with fisting, you have doggy fisting, on the side then the double fisting, a fun one is mff where the guy is being jerked off while he is inside a female.  Then there is the foot fucking that some like.

In my next release for Sexlab, I will let you pick the animations you like best rather than me choosing for you.  The question is, realistically, how do you get a fist and a dick in a vagina at the same time or did I misunderstand?  As far as that goes, have you ever had just a fist in your vagina?  I have never met a woman who liked it and it does nothing for the male partner.

I know I would like to see extended scenes, not many but 1's that are hard to achieve making them rare, like a gangbang with 6 plus in it, they pass you around in scene double tripple penetrations, spit roasting

The only animation I know of in Sexlab is a 4 some (three males and one female).  It would be possible to have two threesomes (MMF) using 4 males with two standing around while the other two participate with the female and then switching.  That what you are talking about?

, finishing with them all bukkaking.

What is bukkaking?  I've heard of bukkake.  Is that what you mean where the female gets cum all over her?

I have a by far more hard core smut idea but I don't know if you would like that, as each scene would end up with the victim dead. (So yeah obviously aggressor scenes).  

Killing an npc after sex is just such a waste.  I like to make things as realistic  as possible.

Can't seem to get the option to make NPC sex slaves. Have both FG and Sexlab installed. Using Sexlab Sex Slaves. I wonder where is the conflicting scripts.

Kindly clarify which way to proceed to make NPC slaves in Sexlab versions. Volkar is still fun even after breaking the bondage contract. But, i can't get him to train any other NPC, for the fun aspect.

10 hours ago, Zeratulxxx said:

This is probably a silly question, but I noticed you pushed an update. Do you have upgrade instructions or are there best practices that should be followed (particularly if one is using Mod Organizer 2)?

Don't have any experience with MO and don't much care for it.  For NMM, just uninstall the old and install the new. 

5 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Can't seem to get the option to make NPC sex slaves. Have both FG and Sexlab installed. Using Sexlab Sex Slaves. I wonder where is the conflicting scripts.

Kindly clarify which way to proceed to make NPC slaves in Sexlab versions. Volkar is still fun even after breaking the bondage contract. But, i can't get him to train any other NPC, for the fun aspect.

You just have to take a slave candidate into the dungeon.  There are two trigger areas, one on each side of Volkar in the hallways, so they can't be missed) which scans those with you for the following:

1.  Can't already be a slave or slave recruit (not likely you will have any of these recruits with you anyway)

2.  Cant be a child or dead.

3.  Must be female (we don't think that a male would respond realistically)

4.  Can't be hostile to the player.

5.  Must be an actor type NPC (humans, not khajit), so no creatures.

So, that leaves about 90% of the npcs in the game.  Having FG installed will not be an issue.  During my testing, I had FG installed much of the time and it worked just fine.

Hope that helps.

3 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You just have to take a slave candidate into the dungeon.  There are two trigger areas, one on each side of Volkar in the hallways, so they can't be missed) which scans those with you for the following:

Can't figure out the triggers. Took 4 followers in with me. Still no option shows with Volkar.

Took couple of random NPC's as well. No option.

Wonder what am doing wrong.

35 minutes ago, Tron91 said:

Can't figure out the triggers. Took 4 followers in with me. Still no option shows with Volkar.

Took couple of random NPC's as well. No option.

Wonder what am doing wrong.

Try turning on papyrus logging and then take a single npc that meets the criteria with you.  You should have a log entry like "Loading followers 1".

Note that you can not take both Niri and Vess with you.  Only one or the other and if you have already trained Niri or Vess and have them as a follower, that might cause issues.

The triggers are just at the bottom of the stairs before entering Volkars room coming from Morthal, and just at the bottom of the stairs after the big long room coming from MiasLair.

18 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

In my next release for Sexlab, I will let you pick the animations you like best rather than me choosing for you.  The question is, realistically, how do you get a fist and a dick in a vagina at the same time or did I misunderstand?  As far as that goes, have you ever had just a fist in your vagina?  I have never met a woman who liked it and it does nothing for the male partner.

The only animation I know of in Sexlab is a 4 some (three males and one female).  It would be possible to have two threesomes (MMF) using 4 males with two standing around while the other two participate with the female and then switching.  That what you are talking about?

What is bukkaking?  I've heard of bukkake.  Is that what you mean where the female gets cum all over her?

Killing an npc after sex is just such a waste.  I like to make things as realistic  as possible.

Yes it is possible, with practice and patience, it feels strange when done, just like double fisting not impossible it just takes time and patience. Doing it Anal is awesome, the feeling of being stretched and filled to the point of bursting is incredible.

There are a few mmmmf animations, I got lucky this morning ^^

yes Bukkake, love the cum mesh that has come out by the way, mind you is it possible to have the cum drip when it gets to a point where your character should be literally bathing in it?

True killing a victim is a bit of a waste, but meh I kill mine after a while of playing with them, especially as I like playing a vampire "a girls gotta eat sometime".

Ohh as to how you jerk a guy off while being fisted and he's in as well. Picture 1st player (hopefully me) on hands and knees butt waving lovingly in the air, then the guy penetrating, (standard kinda boring doggy style) then female 2 kneeling behind guy or to the side, 1 arm between his legs pumping his cock, she could by nipple tweaking with the other. The guy is very close doesn't need much movement (afteral he is being jerked off), could move to pulling out, female 2 leaves hand in, but sucks the guy off for a bit, rinse and repeat.

7 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Ohh as to how you jerk a guy off while being fisted and he's in as well. Picture 1st player (hopefully me) on hands and knees butt waving lovingly in the air, then the guy penetrating, (standard kinda boring doggy style) then female 2 kneeling behind guy or to the side, 1 arm between his legs pumping his cock, she could by nipple tweaking with the other. The guy is very close doesn't need much movement (afteral he is being jerked off), could move to pulling out, female 2 leaves hand in, but sucks the guy off for a bit, rinse and repeat.

Gads, you have some imagination.

Is there a trick to rescuing the Virgin? I get upstairs, (I cannot knockout the guard as I tell her I do, even hand-to-hand I kill the guard), anyway... obviously rescue her head down stairs (I assume the dremora is Sanguine?) He tells me to take her away as she should not witness the fun? All cool except I cannot move? Do I have to wait for all the fun stuff to finish? If so how long abouts is that scene (like go make a coffee long? or go shopping long?) Or is it not meant to lock me to the spot kinda wishing I was part of the party, even though I gotta rescue the Virgin?

5 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Is there a trick to rescuing the Virgin? I get upstairs, (I cannot knockout the guard as I tell her I do, even hand-to-hand I kill the guard), anyway... obviously rescue her head down stairs (I assume the dremora is Sanguine?) He tells me to take her away as she should not witness the fun? All cool except I cannot move? Do I have to wait for all the fun stuff to finish? If so how long abouts is that scene (like go make a coffee long? or go shopping long?) Or is it not meant to lock me to the spot kinda wishing I was part of the party, even though I gotta rescue the Virgin?

Once he tells you to take her away, you should be able to move.  Especially in the flower girls version, you have to get out quickly or the fg thread pool fills up.

Try

enableplayercontrols

in the console and proceed out.  If that does not work,

setstage MiaFindTabitha 100

enableplayercontrols

Then exit brylings.

5 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Oh and the Flower Girls version is awesome, love the Labia mesh (it almost fits snug but my character is very Barbie Bimbo Doll figure), oh and in that scene when I press move alot I get a "flower girls something, something is not available" warning

Flower girls is limited to 5 animations at a time.  Gonna have to re-write the Brylings scene to compensate.

15 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Flower girls is limited to 5 animations at a time.  Gonna have to re-write the Brylings scene to compensate.

lol only 5, I must cause it to have heart failures as it has like nearly 500 to chose from as well. Oh and I kinda found a substitute for the Sex Slave Orgy ability, by using carnival, although it can be buggy, especially if an actor suddenly vanishes.

38 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

Once he tells you to take her away, you should be able to move.  Especially in the flower girls version, you have to get out quickly or the fg thread pool fills up.

Try

enableplayercontrols

in the console and proceed out.  If that does not work,

setstage MiaFindTabitha 100

enableplayercontrols

Then exit brylings.

Thank you it work well I didn't miss a thing just moved to the very next step of the quest.

On 6/12/2018 at 9:53 PM, SpyVsPie said:

Bad timing on missing fishburger but maybe someone else has an answer:

The newmiller piercings here are for old CBBE with no physics. Would it be cool if I posted a CBBE SE version with physics?

which piercings I have a couple in my load order, that work great, one has nipple and labia studs that look awesome another doesn't quite mix well with the body I use. Do you use Bodyslide to change the items to fit the body your using?