On 6/19/2018 at 3:32 AM, DarksideTinkerbell said:

which piercings I have a couple in my load order, that work great, one has nipple and labia studs that look awesome another doesn't quite mix well with the body I use. Do you use Bodyslide to change the items to fit the body your using?

On 6/19/2018 at 3:40 AM, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Aww no internet!?! But BUT...

If you post one that you like, I will add it to the downloads. 

Nope, no internet.  I was on a boat with cell reception even.

On 6/21/2018 at 7:53 AM, Shiva182 said:

I made updated Labia Exciter Bodyslides for both CBBE SE and UUNP, optimized for SE. Since it's only 1 mesh, users needs to go to the unsigned group.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/54mj4igha8eqsjf/Labia Exciter BodySlide CBBE SE and UUNP.7z

@fishburger67 Feel free to upload this on this page and the Flower Girls version

Thanks for this, I'll put it in the download section soonish.

Is there a mod pack to place "permanent statics like "X" bars or pillories, that would work with this...?

My goal is to get this and SLSO to be fully compatible but be able to retrain troublesome/unwelcome males (should the need arise) ...*cough cough* ..Andrew.

...ps...also it would give the girls I don't take with me...a toy to entertain themselves with while i'm away. 

I hope I'm conveying my intent correctly...

-- By the way ..it appears since you authored both the FG/Aroused Redux and Sex Slaves Ports...not sure about SLSO....did you know SLSO does not remove arousal level...?

3 hours ago, Ferenczy said:

Is there a mod pack to place "permanent statics like "X" bars or pillories, that would work with this...?

My goal is to get this and SLSO to be fully compatible but be able to retrain troublesome/unwelcome males (should the need arise) ...*cough cough* ..Andrew.

...ps...also it would give the girls I don't take with me...a toy to entertain themselves with while i'm away. 

I hope I'm conveying my intent correctly...

-- By the way ..it appears since you authored both the FG/Aroused Redux and Sex Slaves Ports...not sure about SLSO....did you know SLSO does not remove arousal level...?

Not that I know of.

5 hours ago, canthor said:

Your mod is super awesome, but the hard-coded animation it uses really bog it down for me. I don't know any sexlab user that keeps those god awful animations, that come with sexlab on. 

The flower girls version uses generic animations.  I expect to port that code back to the Sexlab version when Ashal gets something stable and faster finished.  Currently, I do not use Sexlab myself.

On 6/7/2018 at 4:11 AM, fishburger67 said:

Try turning on papyrus logging and then take a single npc that meets the criteria with you.  You should have a log entry like "Loading followers 1".

Note that you can not take both Niri and Vess with you.  Only one or the other and if you have already trained Niri or Vess and have them as a follower, that might cause issues.

The triggers are just at the bottom of the stairs before entering Volkars room coming from Morthal, and just at the bottom of the stairs after the big long room coming from MiasLair.

Ain't getting the log entry "Loading Followers 1" in papyrus log

Have already trained Vess and Niri, but they are not with me. Is there any manual way to invoke the trigger?

14 hours ago, Tron91 said:

Ain't getting the log entry "Loading Followers 1" in papyrus log

Have already trained Vess and Niri, but they are not with me. Is there any manual way to invoke the trigger?

No manual way.   If you are not getting any papyrus log, you are taking the wrong kind of follower.  Must be non-sex slave, and female, human and I forget the rest.

6 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

No manual way.   If you are not getting any papyrus log, you are taking the wrong kind of follower.  Must be non-sex slave, and female, human and I forget the rest.

What about Lydia? Can she be made sex-slave?

On 7/2/2018 at 5:48 PM, Tron91 said:

What about Lydia? Can she be made sex-slave?

Yes, you can (and I have) made Lydia a sex slave, but I don't recommend it because her voice does not match well with her normal dialog and after a while, it gets old.

On 7/5/2018 at 12:02 PM, fishburger67 said:

Yes, you can (and I have) made Lydia a sex slave, but I don't recommend it because her voice does not match well with her normal dialog and after a while, it gets old.

OMG ............ Lydia ? Flower Girls already turned her into a Slut , a slave ? I already have Jenn and Sasha raping me every chance they get . 

I seem to have a CTD issue whenever I try to visit whiterun.

Just finished, shortened version, mia's castle quest.

3 sex slaves in training.

--

Whiterun was tested and working before starting SexSlaves quest.

got a CTD mid quest when i was supposed to go see the stranger

was able to coc to the inn and move quest along

was able to leave inn and wonder whiterun after fine

spent a few hours down in mias dungeon completing the quest and getting some slave training in.

now i cannot travel to whiterun.

I do still need to go to the bandit camp for the buttplug i will complete that quest and see if it un fucks whiterun :(

any assistance would be greatly appreciated

--

finished getting the buttplug and whiterun is still CTD...

SexLab version

1111.PNG

2222.PNG

9 hours ago, lolologos said:

I seem to have a CTD issue whenever I try to visit whiterun.

Just finished, shortened version, mia's castle quest.

3 sex slaves in training.

--

Whiterun was tested and working before starting SexSlaves quest.

got a CTD mid quest when i was supposed to go see the stranger

was able to coc to the inn and move quest along

was able to leave inn and wonder whiterun after fine

spent a few hours down in mias dungeon completing the quest and getting some slave training in.

now i cannot travel to whiterun.

I do still need to go to the bandit camp for the buttplug i will complete that quest and see if it un fucks whiterun :(

any assistance would be greatly appreciated

--

finished getting the buttplug and whiterun is still CTD...

SexLab version

1111.PNG

2222.PNG

I have no idea what most of your mods do an their possible danger to your game play.  But,  I do not that Sex Slaves will not cause CTDs except in the case where it contributes to your papyrus load.  In that case, you can reduce the papyrus load to zero by checking off Cell Scan in the MCM.  It is not required unless you want Vernor to train a slave for you or you want to start an orgy.  That is the only thing I can think of.

Note that I have played with Sex Slaves for hundreds of hours and never had a CTD in SSE.  I used to get an infrequent CTD during sex with the oldrim version, but have been CTD free with the SSE version.

On 7/11/2018 at 12:48 PM, fishburger67 said:

I have no idea what most of your mods do an their possible danger to your game play.  But,  I do not that Sex Slaves will not cause CTDs except in the case where it contributes to your papyrus load.  In that case, you can reduce the papyrus load to zero by checking off Cell Scan in the MCM.  It is not required unless you want Vernor to train a slave for you or you want to start an orgy.  That is the only thing I can think of.

Note that I have played with Sex Slaves for hundreds of hours and never had a CTD in SSE.  I used to get an infrequent CTD during sex with the oldrim version, but have been CTD free with the SSE version.

Just having checked requirements on the first page of this thread i realized it was only tested with zaz 6.0. I am using 8.0+ and i am wondering if that could be an issue? all scenes worked on main quest aside from as previously noted the stranger in the inn in whiterun.

i enjoy playing low level characters honestly so i will roll a new character or two and see if i can repeat bug and determine cause.

I do have a hand full of other mods that could indeed be the offenders but most of them i have some hours testing for stability. DD and Cursed Loot could be causing any number of problems as they seem to be the most unstable mods i have at the moment. I am enjoying the content of Sex Slaves a fair bit more than DD/cursed loot so itll be a somewhat easy choice if it comes down to deciding between the two.

17 hours ago, lolologos said:

Just having checked requirements on the first page of this thread i realized it was only tested with zaz 6.0. I am using 8.0+ and i am wondering if that could be an issue? all scenes worked on main quest aside from as previously noted the stranger in the inn in whiterun.

i enjoy playing low level characters honestly so i will roll a new character or two and see if i can repeat bug and determine cause.

I do have a hand full of other mods that could indeed be the offenders but most of them i have some hours testing for stability. DD and Cursed Loot could be causing any number of problems as they seem to be the most unstable mods i have at the moment. I am enjoying the content of Sex Slaves a fair bit more than DD/cursed loot so itll be a somewhat easy choice if it comes down to deciding between the two.

The kinds of issues with Sex Slaves normally encountered are in the heavily scripted scenes like with some of the Andrew quests and the first quest where you encounter Archerone.  There should be no issue in Whiterun.  When I first converted to SSE, I had crashes when I first when to the hunters camp.  The game would crash when I just got near there.  That turned out to be because I did not convert the textures.  I had converted the nifs, but not the textures.  There is a Sex Slave character in Whiterun (the stranger) and if you are using a version that you converted yourself (or you have leftover textures), that might be your issue.  These would be the dds files in the textures\MiasLair directory.  You might try uninstalling MiasLair and make sure that this directory is removed.  If not, remove it manually an re-install.

3 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

The kinds of issues with Sex Slaves normally encountered are in the heavily scripted scenes like with some of the Andrew quests and the first quest where you encounter Archerone.  There should be no issue in Whiterun.  When I first converted to SSE, I had crashes when I first when to the hunters camp.  The game would crash when I just got near there.  That turned out to be because I did not convert the textures.  I had converted the nifs, but not the textures.  There is a Sex Slave character in Whiterun (the stranger) and if you are using a version that you converted yourself (or you have leftover textures), that might be your issue.  These would be the dds files in the textures\MiasLair directory.  You might try uninstalling MiasLair and make sure that this directory is removed.  If not, remove it manually an re-install.

well seeing as the stranger part of the quest caused a CTD that could be it.

But i was able to COC to his location and he seemed to load fine. still a reload may be in order.

Hello FishBurger, congratulations for your contributions!

I think I know you personally, aren't you Joe from Alabama?

Anyway, I've a few issues regarding Mia's Lair and I'd like for anyone who can help to instruct me of what is the best to do.

1. During the sex scene between Archer-one, his helper and the blond girl, the animation goes through and after it ends then the sounds begin like it has just start.

Minor though but still an issue, I've recreated the specific asynchronism issue on the particular scene a few times, therefore it's not accidental but something has to be fixed.   NOT SOLVED

2. While tied inside the Mia's Lair dungeons, on the scene where PC is naked and just got conscious from being half paralyzed, I'm opening the chest to get my things and as soon as I'm receiving them CTD.

But I've solved it because I suspected that it has been caused by the many enchanted items I was carrying, thus the next time I took only a few and didn't CTD.     SOLVED

3. Continuing on the same quest and killing the Archer-one, his assistants, a few bandits, the torturer, reading his note, then I speak with that Dremora and told me something like: "Go upstairs to confront Mia Lorentz and then I'll give you the key to release the jarl's daughter".

When enter Sanguine's palace I've found Mia but I think I've screwed things up because of another mod I'm using, so I brought her on the knees (bleed-out) and when activate her the option to enslave her popped up available from the PAHE mod, so I select that option and saw a cloning procedure to occur, this is an option also from PAHE which could be switched on/off on the MCM.

That clone doesn't provide the slave dialogue options, she never gets up, just crawling, so I just left her there.

When I returned she was not there at all, the quest cannot proceed, on the quest journal there seems to be to uncompleted tasks: Read torturer's note  (but I did!)  and  Confront Mia Lorentz. NOT SOLVED

4. I've tried sex animations with various NPCs from Mia's Lair, not only inside the castle/palace, but also at other locations unrelated with this mod, my conclusions are that locations don't affect the "free-fall" bug, but it is NPC related, with some NPCs I didn't have any issue, while with some others I had every time I used them.

The problem has to do with Mia's Lair mod, not with SexLab, otherwise I would have many other issues apart from Sex Slaves (Mia's Lair).   NOT SOLVED

5. I've the dialogue option "I find you very attractive" or "Do you remember me..." to start a sex scene, that's very nice but the problem is that Mia's Lair Voices are overlapping the SexLab voices, so during the initial dialogue and sex part I'm listening simultaneously 2 different voices and this is ugly and annoying. 

I'm not sure if it has something to do but better to let you know that I've checked the SexLab option "Actors re-use voice", in order certain NPCs to be assigned to specific voices. NOT SOLVED

6. At 1 of my PC's places spawns an invisible note, when I activate to read it says: "You shouldn't be able to read this note." (But I did)

This note spawns back again and again on exactly the same place, how do I get rid of it? 

NOT SOLVED

On 7/14/2018 at 6:04 AM, GreatLord said:

Hello FishBurger, congratulations for your contributions!

I think I know you personally, aren't you Joe from Alabama?

Anyway, I've a few issues regarding Mia's Lair and I'd like for anyone who can help to instruct me of what is the best to do.

1. During the sex scene between Archer-one, his helper and the blond girl, the animation goes through and after it ends then the sounds begin like it has just start.

Minor though but still an issue, I've recreated the specific asynchronism issue on the particular scene a few times, therefore it's not accidental but something has to be fixed.   NOT SOLVED

2. While tied inside the Mia's Lair dungeons, on the scene where PC is naked and just got conscious from being half paralyzed, I'm opening the chest to get my things and as soon as I'm receiving them CTD.

But I've solved it because I suspected that it has been caused by the many enchanted items I was carrying, thus the next time I took only a few and didn't CTD.     SOLVED

3. Continuing on the same quest and killing the Archer-one, his assistants, a few bandits, the torturer, reading his note, then I speak with that Dremora and told me something like: "Go upstairs to confront Mia Lorentz and then I'll give you the key to release the jarl's daughter".

When enter Sanguine's palace I've found Mia but I think I've screwed things up because of another mod I'm using, so I brought her on the knees (bleed-out) and when activate her the option to enslave her popped up available from the PAHE mod, so I select that option and saw a cloning procedure to occur, this is an option also from PAHE which could be switched on/off on the MCM.

That clone doesn't provide the slave dialogue options, she never gets up, just crawling, so I just left her there.

When I returned she was not there at all, the quest cannot proceed, on the quest journal there seems to be to uncompleted tasks: Read torturer's note  (but I did!)  and  Confront Mia Lorentz. NOT SOLVED

4. I've tried sex animations with various NPCs from Mia's Lair, not only inside the castle/palace, but also at other locations unrelated with this mod, my conclusions are that locations don't affect the "free-fall" bug, but it is NPC related, with some NPCs I didn't have any issue, while with some others I had every time I used them.

The problem has to do with Mia's Lair mod, not with SexLab, otherwise I would have many other issues apart from Sex Slaves (Mia's Lair).   NOT SOLVED

5. I've the dialogue option "I find you very attractive" or "Do you remember me..." to start a sex scene, that's very nice but the problem is that Mia's Lair Voices are overlapping the SexLab voices, so during the initial dialogue and sex part I'm listening simultaneously 2 different voices and this is ugly and annoying. 

I'm not sure if it has something to do but better to let you know that I've checked the SexLab option "Actors re-use voice", in order certain NPCs to be assigned to specific voices. NOT SOLVED

6. At 1 of my PC's places spawns an invisible note, when I activate to read it says: "You shouldn't be able to read this note." (But I did)

This note spawns back again and again on exactly the same place, how do I get rid of it? 

NOT SOLVED

I am from Seattle.

The chest thing is because you have too many mods that watch for a container change which triggers their script to run.  LOTS of mods have this seemingly simple script running.  The problem occurs when they all try to run at the same time and the game CTDs.  This is also a sign that you might have too heavy of a papyrus load and you should address it at some point.

You can fix the voices issue using the Sexlab MCM.

The note issue is long standing.  You should not be able to ever touch it as it is supposed to spawn 6 inches below ground.  Some places the came incorrectly computes the z value.  For the time being, just ignore it.  At some point, I'll fix it.

PAHE is problematic.  Not recommended.

Falling through the floor is a sexlab problem unrelated to which NPC you are using.  Pester Ashal to get that fixed.  It is a know issue.  It is one of the reasons I went to Flowergirls.  Sexlab 1.59 did not have the issue.

16 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

I am from Seattle.

The chest thing is because you have too many mods that watch for a container change which triggers their script to run.  LOTS of mods have this seemingly simple script running.  The problem occurs when they all try to run at the same time and the game CTDs.  This is also a sign that you might have too heavy of a papyrus load and you should address it at some point.

You can fix the voices issue using the Sexlab MCM.

The note issue is long standing.  You should not be able to ever touch it as it is supposed to spawn 6 inches below ground.  Some places the came incorrectly computes the z value.  For the time being, just ignore it.  At some point, I'll fix it.

PAHE is problematic.  Not recommended.

Falling through the floor is a sexlab problem unrelated to which NPC you are using.  Pester Ashal to get that fixed.  It is a know issue.  It is one of the reasons I went to Flowergirls.  Sexlab 1.59 did not have the issue.

Why the invisible note exists in the game?

Is there a purpose for it?

What do you suggest to change in MCM SexLab?

How can I complete the quest in current state, are there any console commands like: "resetquest", "setstage"...etc??

6 hours ago, GreatLord said:

Why the invisible note exists in the game?

Is there a purpose for it?

What do you suggest to change in MCM SexLab?

How can I complete the quest in current state, are there any console commands like: "resetquest", "setstage"...etc??

The invisible note is used to track where you are in the world.

Check out the MCM options in Sexlab to turn off the voices.  Ask on their forum for specifics as I am not an expert.

Which quest do you need help with and where are you at in it.

13 minutes ago, fishburger67 said:

The invisible note is used to track where you are in the world.

Check out the MCM options in Sexlab to turn off the voices.  Ask on their forum for specifics as I am not an expert.

Which quest do you need help with and where are you at in it.

I've completed "in the trail..." but it hasn't been removed from the journal, also completed the "battle-born", but for "the jarl's daughter" on journal seems to be missing the top 2 tasks:

1) Read executer's note    <---------- But I've already read it, why it seems like I didn't??

2) Confront Mia Lorentz   <---------- I've already explained what went wrong, I brought her to knees (bleedout) and activated her.

At that point popped up the default selection from PAHE: A. Enslave B. Something I don't remember C. Speak

And I've chosen to enslave but PAHE kills the original and generates a clone as a slave, so she remained on her knees without any available dialogue, I left the castle and when returned she was not there at all.

I've checked the mausoleum and found the belongings of Mia's and the executer's in 2 of the graves.

I tried to speak again with the Dremora and all he says is "I don't owe allegiance to Mia, I'm just here to trin the slaves".

I've unlocked the door to the room with the 2 women captives, the room which is almost across the workshop.

I've free them, 1 women lives normally in the castle, she could speak, follow, anything...but the RavenCrow lady didn't speak, didn't follow, nothing!

Somehow I managed to transfer her in my own prison ans since then rots there in bondage!

Please help, I don't know what to do!

PS Don't get me wrong but it just happens you to look very alike with a person I used to know, no pun intended.

43 minutes ago, GreatLord said:

I've completed "in the trail..." but it hasn't been removed from the journal, also completed the "battle-born", but for "the jarl's daughter" on journal seems to be missing the top 2 tasks:

1) Read executer's note    <---------- But I've already read it, why it seems like I didn't??

2) Confront Mia Lorentz   <---------- I've already explained what went wrong, I brought her to knees (bleedout) and activated her.

At that point popped up the default selection from PAHE: A. Enslave B. Something I don't remember C. Speak

And I've chosen to enslave but PAHE kills the original and generates a clone as a slave, so she remained on her knees without any available dialogue, I left the castle and when returned she was not there at all.

I've checked the mausoleum and found the belongings of Mia's and the executer's in 2 of the graves.

I tried to speak again with the Dremora and all he says is "I don't owe allegiance to Mia, I'm just here to trin the slaves".

I've unlocked the door to the room with the 2 women captives, the room which is almost across the workshop.

I've free them, 1 women lives normally in the castle, she could speak, follow, anything...but the RavenCrow lady didn't speak, didn't follow, nothing!

Somehow I managed to transfer her in my own prison ans since then rots there in bondage!

Please help, I don't know what to do!

PS Don't get me wrong but it just happens you to look very alike with a person I used to know, no pun intended.

Remove or disable PAHE.  It is fucked up and breaks a great many mods.   It was always one of the worst mods ever produced.  I am told that it has been fixed since then, but apparently, it still fucks with Sex Slaves.    I hate that mod so much that I refuse to play with it or help people get around its issues. 

After you kill or enslave Mia using the SEX SLAVE dialog, the quest will advance and tell you to go visit Vernor.   NONE OF THE OTHER DIALOG OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE UNTIL YOU GET THIS DONE.  You must restart your game to a save before you encountered Mia and do it with Paradise Halls disabled or removed.  After you get that done, everything else in your post will get fixed and start falling into place.