First run through of this quest, have all updated animations, SKSE, etc, etc, etc.  Cannot Quicksave, Save or leave the area of the Pleasure Palace (auto save issue?).  Everything appears to function as it should, no missing dialogue or actions.  I have tried the inventory dump in a local chest (but not EVERYTHING as I'm not sure if I'll be able to come back for it?!?!), deleted a shit ton of old saves from other chars, and nothing seems to allow me to Save my game or leave the area.

I have no idea how to show logs, and I have no saves since before starting this quest so 'clean' saves are only within Mia's Lair/Castle.  It really only seems to be the Sanguine Palace that is giving me trouble and I'd like to finish the questline if possible.

On 2/17/2019 at 4:50 PM, RavenGoat said:

First run through of this quest, have all updated animations, SKSE, etc, etc, etc.  Cannot Quicksave, Save or leave the area of the Pleasure Palace (auto save issue?).  Everything appears to function as it should, no missing dialogue or actions.  I have tried the inventory dump in a local chest (but not EVERYTHING as I'm not sure if I'll be able to come back for it?!?!), deleted a shit ton of old saves from other chars, and nothing seems to allow me to Save my game or leave the area.

I have no idea how to show logs, and I have no saves since before starting this quest so 'clean' saves are only within Mia's Lair/Castle.  It really only seems to be the Sanguine Palace that is giving me trouble and I'd like to finish the questline if possible.

Watch out, I got a blackface bug with Sasha Belen when I used Brittany Shears to change her hair style and color

14 hours ago, SimianJyhad said:

Watch out, I got a blackface bug with Sasha Belen when I used Brittany Shears to change her hair style and color

Brittany Shears hair changes are bugged in Skyrim.  Cannot be fixed.  Save before you do her stuff than load your save.  This is noted on the main page.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question... I completed the first big chain quest and now I can train Mia to be my slave. I am literally beating the sh*t out of her for 3 hours and nothing has happened. I hit until she is whimpering, I give her food if she's angry, I hit her a bit if she is rebellious... I've made her to mastrubate to me and stuff but there is no progress... Am I doing something wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2019 at 10:09 PM, Skata20 said:

I have a question... I completed the first big chain quest and now I can train Mia to be my slave. I am literally beating the sh*t out of her for 3 hours and nothing has happened. I hit until she is whimpering, I give her food if she's angry, I hit her a bit if she is rebellious... I've made her to mastrubate to me and stuff but there is no progress... Am I doing something wrong?

You can lower her resistance in the MCM

I don't know if this has been answered or not I tried using the search.
When I have the labia exciter and belt on my character they are not the right shape. I only see the labia bodyslide shape but it still doesnt confirm and I can not find the belt in any of the files assuming there is one.

4 hours ago, serioth21 said:

I don't know if this has been answered or not I tried using the search.
When I have the labia exciter and belt on my character they are not the right shape. I only see the labia bodyslide shape but it still doesnt confirm and I can not find the belt in any of the files assuming there is one.

Make sure you get the chain for the right body type or download the bodyslide version and adjust it yourself.

On 3/25/2019 at 7:10 PM, fishburger67 said:

Make sure you get the chain for the right body type or download the bodyslide version and adjust it yourself.

I downloaded all the files, I use CBBE so I downloaded those too. In the bodyslide rar there's nothing in the textures folder, I open it and it's completely empty. No idea why. 
If you'd like a screen shot or what have you I can post it. Although I'm not too go0od at formus stuff.

5 hours ago, serioth21 said:

I downloaded all the files, I use CBBE so I downloaded those too. In the bodyslide rar there's nothing in the textures folder, I open it and it's completely empty. No idea why. 
If you'd like a screen shot or what have you I can post it. Although I'm not too go0od at formus stuff.

You only need to download the one for you body type and install it.  Just downloading it does nothing. 

20 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You only need to download the one for you body type and install it.  Just downloading it does nothing. 

I installed them through Mod Manager, even manually put the files into the Bodyslide and CBBE folders so it would be routed there and not just Mod organizers folder structure. 
I'll redownload the stuff and try again and see how it goes.

3 hours ago, serioth21 said:

I installed them through Mod Manager, even manually put the files into the Bodyslide and CBBE folders so it would be routed there and not just Mod organizers folder structure. 
I'll redownload the stuff and try again and see how it goes.

Download and install just ONE for your body type.

32 minutes ago, Addramyr said:

Hey All,

Is Niri blocked for following completely? I've tried it with the full quest line and the short one. When the quest to ask her to follow comes up, i always fail it because no options.

Don't take Vess and Niri together for the sex slave training. Take one at a time.

8 hours ago, Addramyr said:

I cant even get Niri to come with me to see the Khajiit 

That's really weird, first time I have heard of this problem. Played this two times already, went like a breeze apart from the SexLab freefall bug.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason the dude who captures you in mias lair freezes up after the blowjob sex animation. Its like I can repeat the dialog and do the sex scene again but I cant progress the quest. I did both options where you or one of your followers blow him but still no progression.