20 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Make sure you have ALL the requirements.  Did you install the hair pack and a labia exciter.  Do you have fnis, sexlab, Zaz and aroused installed? 

This kind of CTD is ALWAYS the result of a missing requirement. 

I did, after a lot of trial and error I did find the root cause, which wasn't this mod so much as the fact it includes animations. Since I have over 4k animations installed thanks to all those SLAL packs adding this on top of it kinda killed the game on start due to the memory bloat.

1 minute ago, squirrellydood said:

I did, after a lot of trial and error I did find the root cause, which wasn't this mod so much as the fact it includes animations. Since I have over 4k animations installed thanks to all those SLAL packs adding this on top of it kinda killed the game on start due to the memory bloat.

Thanks, good to know.

In oldrim I was able to train followers as sex slaves but in this one for some reason I can't train Vess or Niri and other followers I bring to the training area I was able to train Alice and Mia though could I be doing something wrong ? 

1 hour ago, Caldargo said:

In oldrim I was able to train followers as sex slaves but in this one for some reason I can't train Vess or Niri and other followers I bring to the training area I was able to train Alice and Mia though could I be doing something wrong ? 

I removed that ability to enslave Vess, Niri, and the Jarls daughter.  You can however train anyone (including these three) if you take them with you into the dungeon.  If you take vess and Niri, take them one at a time because there is some code that was failing if you take them in at the same time.

6 hours ago, as632649560@qq.com said:

thank you for your mod

i have a question here

how could i tie vess up?

any thing i need to get ?

i just follow the quest cure her and then what should i do?

Just click on her after you cure her and you should get a dialog about tying her up.  No other materials needed.

1 hour ago, BeardedGreyWolf said:

I have a problem with changing jenny's face. I tried using nifmerge, the npcvisualtransfer tool and using alternate actors and then use the "showracemenu" command but it doesnt work and i keep getting brown face textures. Does anyone know a solution?

I think your better off going back to oldrim and using the tools available there then port the changes back to SSE.  Download the oldrim MiasLairExtras and look in the enclosed RTF file for the files you need for Jenny

5 hours ago, crel said:

So looking at your signature... which would you recommend if you're running both SexLab and FG?

Which is more stable? Does the SL version utilize more animations if you've loaded a couple anim packs?

Yes, Sexlab has many many more animations available especially using the newly ported loader.  However, for me, FG is more stable, but only if you play a male character.  Also, the several second delay in the start of the Sexlab animations is off-putting for me.   I am also falling through the floor a lot with Sexlab.  I have been running into an occasional bug with Andrew while playing a female.  Getting them worked out slowly and should have a new version any day now.

But then you loose the orgasm hook to trigger fertility mode and the needs for sex with arousal redux if you keep both set with sexlab correct? I am sure this will all be patched over and such soon but for now I was just checking and making sure. I have run through both the SL  and FG version and I do agree the FG version is much smoother. SL version is very tricky at times. If you make the slightest mis step in the SL version you can bug out the quest at various parts. Great job so far.

43 minutes ago, clark44 said:

But then you loose the orgasm hook to trigger fertility mode and the needs for sex with arousal redux if you keep both set with sexlab correct? I am sure this will all be patched over and such soon but for now I was just checking and making sure. I have run through both the SL  and FG version and I do agree the FG version is much smoother. SL version is very tricky at times. If you make the slightest mis step in the SL version you can bug out the quest at various parts. Great job so far.

Not quite sure I understand you.  There are two aroused, Sexlab and Flowergirls.  You cannot have both installed.  There are no mods that use the FG aroused currently although any mod that uses Sexlab Aroused can use FG aroused natively.

The Sexlab orgasm hook is (or can be) individualized for each sex act or you can set an event to get ALL orgasms.  FG works the same way except that it uses story manager events.

56 minutes ago, Claysson2 said:

Is there some reason I can't get Jenny Winglow into AFT ? She'll follow but no TWEAK Options. Sasha does fine, but I can't even dismiss Jenn . And was looking at the Orginal Mod , was is it with BBLS  (Luxury Suite) ?

I use AFT myself and never have any issues.  I have miaslair.esp at the end of my load order (because NMM put it there).  There were some issues with BBLS in the original version, but I never experienced them.

If you can load a save from before you recruited Jenny (the chained up scene), try loading that save and give it a go.  I have a problem with AFT and a vanilla follower recently (but not with MiasLair) where the Tweak Options did not show up.  I made a save, exited to the main menu and reloaded the save and the tweak options where there.

The option for Group Sex ( Male & Two Slaves) throws me into the Sky , if I move I usually drop 40,000 ft. and Die. Oral Sex plays the foreplay animation but then it stops, screen says "Playing animation"  with no animation . At times the voices from sexlab play along with Maslair . I might be getting a problem since I have Sexlab , Flowergirls and Maslair installed . Does every slave have a different Voice ? The Slaves picking on eachother when their together. When I threaten to punish then, I Loose it . I literally pucker up , looking at two sweet asses in my face . An open mouth SMACK if you catch my drift . Jenn's watching while Random Sex is playing , screamin' "Me Next, Do Me Next" . Never a Dull Moment .

First time I find Tampons or Kotex in the trash there both going back to training.

1 hour ago, Claysson2 said:

The option for Group Sex ( Male & Two Slaves) throws me into the Sky , if I move I usually drop 40,000 ft. and Die. Oral Sex plays the foreplay animation but then it stops, screen says "Playing animation"  with no animation . At times the voices from sexlab play along with Maslair . I might be getting a problem since I have Sexlab , Flowergirls and Maslair installed . Does every slave have a different Voice ? The Slaves picking on eachother when their together. When I threaten to punish then, I Loose it . I literally pucker up , looking at two sweet asses in my face . An open mouth SMACK if you catch my drift . Jenn's watching while Random Sex is playing , screamin' "Me Next, Do Me Next" . Never a Dull Moment .

First time I find Tampons or Kotex in the trash there both going back to training.

Getting thrown into the sky and such like are all Sexlab related issues.  I have had similar kinds of things happen although I usually fall through the floor and then get dropped where you enter the space (usually a long way from where I started the sex scene).  You might also make a papyrus log and see if you have papyrus overload.  That would explain the "Playing animation" with no animation issue.  You might also post these symptions on the Sexlab beta forum.  Couple of people there are real experts with Sexlab.

There are 4 different voices, Jenny and Sasha have several thousand lines of unique (and different) dialog.  Linda is uniquely voiced, but I think she is limited to something like 400.  Others are cobbled together with permission from Alicia painslut and are probably 100 lines or so.

Unless you are stuck with Sexlab because of other mods, you might try the Flower Girls version of Sex Slaves.  You should be able to uninstall one and install the other although I have never tried it on a game beyond level 10 or so I was using for testing.  I currently have Sexlab completely uninstalled and am using just the FG version.

Pretty much any sex as a male player crashes the game for some reason

i have flower girls and the adventure pack
Along with amorous adventures FG

And immersive wenches on

im guessing one of these is causing the conflict

Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 472 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V2.0.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
Reading MiasLair V6.2  ( 7 furniture, 8 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... { This never loads or goes away for some reason ?}
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

This is what i have for animations

7 hours ago, locothehood said:

Pretty much any sex as a male player crashes the game for some reason

i have flower girls and the adventure pack
Along with amorous adventures FG

And immersive wenches on

im guessing one of these is causing the conflict

Reading DD V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 472 alternate animations) ...
Reading DD2 V4.0.0  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 330 alternate animations) ...
Reading DDSL V4.0.0 ...
Reading Defeat V5  ( 0 furniture, 2 offset, 3 paired, 1 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading FlowerGirls SE V2.0.1 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNIS_PCEA2 V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 557 alternate animations) ...
Reading MiasLair V6.2  ( 7 furniture, 8 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ... { This never loads or goes away for some reason ?}
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V7.00  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

This is what i have for animations

I am betting that there is NOT a conflict.  Instead, I suspect that you might have too many papyrus routines running.  Sexlab (and Flower Girls for that matter) do not load you system normally.  However, when an animation starts, there is a LOT of papyrus load and you need some spare computing resources to let it happen.  Make and have a look at a papyrus log and see if you are not getting stack overflow. 

Also, try a flower girls animation.  It is much lighter than sexlab and I have NEVER had the game crash with it's animations.

Once you get a papyrus log, try posting it on the Sexlab Beta forum.  Lots of people there experience.  In any case, this will not be a Sex Slaves issue.  Our papyrus load to start an animation is near zero.

6 minutes ago, Claysson2 said:

Are you thinking on bringing Alicia Painsuit over to SSE ? I mean , she is Jenny's daughter , yeah I read Jenn's Journal . Let's see, Alicia's 21, so Jenn must be ....  39-ish . 

I haven't talked to the author of Painslut in a LONG while and it looks like the mod was taken over by someone else.  Also, Alicia is Mia Lorenze's daughter.  Jenny has her own sad story. 

Too bad I got rid of the Painslut story line.  It was pretty interesting and had LOTS of interesting plot lines.

Hey, trying to figure out if something's broken or not. Every time a trainee slave gets off her hanging bonds to kneel down, if i tell her to pleasure me with her mouth or whatever the text is, it always plays Arrok Lesbian animation even if it's disabled in SexLab.

I have two animations tagged with Lesbian, FF, Cunnilingus, Oral; Arrok Lesbian is one of these, Zyn Licking the other. Arrok's also has 69 and BBP(?) that could be relevant to the situation.

Two with Lesbian, FF, Cunnilingus

One with FF, Cunnilingus, Oral.

You know what tags it's looking for?

I image there's a way for me to go in and edit the tags to make all 5 animations have all 4 tags, but even so, it's only played the other mod that has all 4 like... once or twice. Come to think of it, I'm not sure those times were this training scenario.

16 minutes ago, crel said:

Hey, trying to figure out if something's broken or not. Every time a trainee slave gets off her hanging bonds to kneel down, if i tell her to pleasure me with her mouth or whatever the text is, it always plays Arrok Lesbian animation even if it's disabled in SexLab.

I have two animations tagged with Lesbian, FF, Cunnilingus, Oral; Arrok Lesbian is one of these, Zyn Licking the other. Arrok's also has 69 and BBP(?) that could be relevant to the situation.

Two with Lesbian, FF, Cunnilingus

One with FF, Cunnilingus, Oral.

You know what tags it's looking for?

I image there's a way for me to go in and edit the tags to make all 5 animations have all 4 tags, but even so, it's only played the other mod that has all 4 like... once or twice. Come to think of it, I'm not sure those times were this training scenario.

Let me look tomorrow.  I'll have to dig into the source code.  Are you playing a female?

1 hour ago, fishburger67 said:

I haven't talked to the author of Painslut in a LONG while and it looks like the mod was taken over by someone else.  Also, Alicia is Mia Lorenze's daughter.  Jenny has her own sad story. 

Too bad I got rid of the Painslut story line.  It was pretty interesting and had LOTS of interesting plot lines.

So...... Lorenze's that "Stranger" in Jenn's Journal. It would be interesting if I found either Lorenze or Alicia and reunited them. Then I could let Lorenze oversee my Sex Slaves, Jenn would be like the Head Mistress (Madam) , everyone would be Happy .  So... Jenn was about to become a Daughter of Coldharbor, like Serana. I wonder if Lorenze  is in fact a  Demora Lord , Headhunter (PUSSY, if you will) for Morlog Bah . Interesting. Jenn would LOVE that. Have The Dragonborn and a Demora Lord anytime she wanted.