1 hour ago, McLude said:

How did you get Volkar to beat Mia? Lazy bastard won't do anything for me. Also the default setting takes hours real-time of beating to break someone.

just by playing it over and over and getting through each quirk. i used the vilja reset spell on him (from another mod) and if i talk to him quick enough he says he will check on her and give her the ecstasy spell, then goes berserker again. gone through this mod like 7 times and i like the concept, but about ready to give up on it.

51 minutes ago, witfull said:

just by playing it over and over and getting through each quirk. i used the vilja reset spell on him (from another mod) and if i talk to him quick enough he says he will check on her and give her the ecstasy spell, then goes berserker again. gone through this mod like 7 times and i like the concept, but about ready to give up on it.

You should probably give up.  Volkar should never touch any npc unless it is part of dark possession. 
That indicates to me that you load order is fucking things up and I have no interest is tracking down which mod is causing problems for you.  Sex Slaves works flawlessly unless you have something fucking things up.

4 hours ago, McLude said:

How did you get Volkar to beat Mia? Lazy bastard won't do anything for me. Also the default setting takes hours real-time of beating to break someone.

ditch it, it works "flawlessly" and we are the fuck ups.

3 hours ago, McLude said:

When Brittany Shears changes a follower's hair, I get a skin color mismatch. I have the hair file installed and KS, any idea why?

Yes, that section of the code can never work.  It is a problem with the creation kit engine.  Check out the Warning Note in the original page.  It sez in part:

There is an NPC in the Palace who will change the hair of your followers. This is all very lovely and a fun feature. However, do not use it. It turns out that the game engine is broken and changing these things messes things up. It's OK to play around and because Darkminxi did a really good job acting and the hair looks cute. Just make a save before you get started and load the save after you are done playing. I am keeping this feature in the mod with the hope that someday, this issue can be fixed.
This changes the hair style and color of the ActorBase. This is not a problem for unique NPCs, but for generic npcs like bandits, it will change the style and color for ALL of them that derive from the base. (This could actually be funny giving them short purple hair).

Also, there are other issues.  I guess I am going to have to remove her.

On 5/5/2018 at 10:33 PM, witfull said:

ditch it, it works "flawlessly" and we are the fuck ups.

You are not fuck ups.  However, there are other modders around who are and people are constantly using their mods and they break other mods.  Sex Slaves has been used without issue by over half a million people.  The code has basically not changed in 5 years.  If you are having problems, it is the result of conflicts with other mods. 

I get a bit angry from time to time when people want me to fix this stuff that is not broken.

Sorry

4 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

You are not fuck ups.  However, there are other modders around who are and people are constantly using their mods and they break other mods.  Sex Slaves has been used without issue by over half a million people.  The code has basically not changed in 5 years.  If you are having problems, it is the result of conflicts with other mods. 

I get a bit angry from time to time when people want me to fix this stuff that is not broken.

Sorry

i can get testy too, been playing skyrim since 2013 old and SSE. like 3k+ hours of play. deleted and replayed many times. even did the naked wizard route with survival mode. on my current game i have appx 75 mods and a lot are body and environment and 2 custom followers. one thing i think might be an issue is i had SL lite and deleted it and went to new beta. other than that FG, AA, BDSM, spouses enhanced and dripping when wet. latest LOOT and cleaned with fallrim.

i wasnt asking to rewrite code just expressing an issue i had, and others seem to have an issue as well. one thing to consider as well, not everyone is running high end machines and i know lower end can whack out memory and cause file corruption.

one thing about LL in general is there isnt a layout like nexus where you have top rated section and a way to find out if something has been updated. there could be an issue with the latest SKSE and mod conflict.

my character AKA Mistress

20180222234219_1.jpg

Hey, Mods Working near perfectly for me (thank you very much for porting it!). However I have a bug where Jenny (Haven't had the chance to test with other followers) keeps turning hostile and attacking me in mzluft (on the quest from the college of winterhold to get the staff of magnus). I've tried fighting her then letting her regenerate. She gets up and is not hostile for about 1-3 minutes on average before doing the same thing again. I haven't had this happen anywhere else in the gameworld (yet) and it's got me a bit perplexed to say the least. Also when i first entered Mzluft after going through the first loadgate to the Mzluft boiler she left my company and started walking out of mzluft forcing me to talk to her and re add her to my company. 

The only mod that I could think of that was listed in the plays up with this mod is immersive citizens, but if that was the cause of the problem wouldn't it appear in other parts of the gameworld?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

3 hours ago, bensniper8 said:

Hey, Mods Working near perfectly for me (thank you very much for porting it!). However I have a bug where Jenny (Haven't had the chance to test with other followers) keeps turning hostile and attacking me in mzluft (on the quest from the college of winterhold to get the staff of magnus). I've tried fighting her then letting her regenerate. She gets up and is not hostile for about 1-3 minutes on average before doing the same thing again. I haven't had this happen anywhere else in the gameworld (yet) and it's got me a bit perplexed to say the least. Also when i first entered Mzluft after going through the first loadgate to the Mzluft boiler she left my company and started walking out of mzluft forcing me to talk to her and re add her to my company. 

The only mod that I could think of that was listed in the plays up with this mod is immersive citizens, but if that was the cause of the problem wouldn't it appear in other parts of the gameworld?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

This will be a problem with another mod in your load order.  Make a save there and start removing them.

Thanks for the advice, I'll definitely do some digging around to figure out the cause. I duplicated my save and tried going to the same place with my other companions and had mixed results between it working fine (with andrew) and working half the time (with sasha). Again though the rest of the mod works perfectly so kudos to everyone involved with the mod!  

A question for all users and particularly female users.

I am considering how to spend my limited time developing Sex Slaves.  I am currently porting Sex Slaves over to Flower Girls and am nearly finished there.  One of the things I have to do yet is to test and fix any SSE/Flower Girl issues involving the Dark Possession quest.  This is where you talk to Volkar and he makes the female player a sex slave. 

So, the question.  How many users want me to spend the time required to make this Dark Possession script work well?

I kinda screwed up that quest because I pickpocketed Volkar and reading the contract binds you to visiting him once a week but he doesn't actually make me visit. There's probably a warning somewhere against doing that but I didn't read it.

Is there another option besides Dark Possession? If not then DP, lol.

6 minutes ago, McLude said:

I kinda screwed up that quest because I pickpocketed Volkar and reading the contract binds you to visiting him once a week but he doesn't actually make me visit. There's probably a warning somewhere against doing that but I didn't read it.

Is there another option besides Dark Possession? If not then DP, lol.

Need some more details to help with this.  Need to know the setting for SexSlDarkPhase (getglobalvalue SexSlDarkPhase), and the state of the quest SexSlFemEnslave (sqv SexSlFemEnslave).  Just for drill, you might try set SexSlDarkPhase to 1

6 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

A question for all users and particularly female users.

I am considering how to spend my limited time developing Sex Slaves.  I am currently porting Sex Slaves over to Flower Girls and am nearly finished there.  One of the things I have to do yet is to test and fix any SSE/Flower Girl issues involving the Dark Possession quest.  This is where you talk to Volkar and he makes the female player a sex slave. 

So, the question.  How many users want me to spend the time required to make this Dark Possession script work well?

I vote yes to make the Dark Possession script work well.

23 hours ago, fishburger67 said:

Need some more details to help with this.  Need to know the setting for SexSlDarkPhase (getglobalvalue SexSlDarkPhase), and the state of the quest SexSlFemEnslave (sqv SexSlFemEnslave).  Just for drill, you might try set SexSlDarkPhase to 1

Getglobalvalue >> 4.00

Quest state

Enabled yes

State running

current stage 60

Priority 90

I wasn't able to start the quest for real until ditched zaz8 for zaz7 so maybe its fine now.

e; typos.

4 hours ago, McLude said:

Getglobalvalue >> 4.00

Quest state

Enabled yes

State running

current stage 60

Priority 90

I wasnt able to start the quest for real until ditched zaz8 forb7 soaybe its fine now.

try:

set SexSlDarkPhase to 1

setstage SexSlFemEnslave 0

Then go talk to Volkar and see if you have slave training dialog.

On 4/28/2018 at 11:26 PM, megat said:

Hello, I need some help. I downloaded all the required mods for this but I'm getting a CTD whenever I try to load up a save with this mod in use. I've confirmed it is this mod but I'm not sure what to do. Help please!

Getting the same issue. I know for sure it's this mod since I only have to disable this one mod to get the game to start again. Further experimentation shows it's the loose files, not the esp, specifically something with the animations or the behavior since removing them allows the game to work again. Not sure what to do since I don't know if it's okay to remove the animations.

17 minutes ago, squirrellydood said:

Getting the same issue. I know for sure it's this mod since I only have to disable this one mod to get the game to start again. Further experimentation shows it's the loose files, not the esp, specifically something with the animations or the behavior since removing them allows the game to work again. Not sure what to do since I don't know if it's okay to remove the animations.

Have you installed XPMSE 4.31 by the chance?

If so you have to roll it back to XPMSSE 4.20.

It is known to cause CTDs when loading saves

24 minutes ago, squirrellydood said:

Make sure you have ALL the requirements.  Did you install the hair pack and a labia exciter.  Do you have fnis, sexlab, Zaz and aroused installed? 

This kind of CTD is ALWAYS the result of a missing requirement.