• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2019 at 6:02 PM, joshwataaaaaaaaa said:

So I've noticed that https://www.loverslab.com/topic/105343-aaf-animation-position-tags-apt/ no longer is available for download, does this mean sexual harassment is no longer a viable mod to use? 

APT has been replaced by

and is also slated for direct inclusion in the next version of

which should further simplify this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/22/2019 at 5:05 PM, BlueTouchPaper said:

Just a question about Fan approaches; I'm not sure if things are working correctly for me. I get the approach, talk to the fan and either accept (or am persuaded) to have the drink. After that, I get the item effect (Fan wine) but nothing else happens. I'm assuming this isn't correct?

This is correct. Fan approach is rather simple. The drink restores some health and gives you a temporary buff. They're your fan after all.

But I heard some people pretend to be fans and actually spike the drinks...

Hey guys,

Im back from a really long break ?. I'm surprised this mod still works well with AAF, even with all the changes to AAF and its patches. At least it works well for me :P lol

Anyway, I have some new kinky updates. The new update adds new scenarios/approaches and upgrades to the existing scenarios.

Version 1.1.0
Clean save required. Uninstallation is simple; just remove mod. Requires Sex Attributes 2.0.0 or later

Changes:

NEW: Hypnotist approach
 - Some NPCs who apparently practice hypnotherapy will try to sell their service for 10 caps. They claim that the therapy will make you feel better and heal some of trauma. This will restore some willpower and self-esteem (configurable in MCM). This hypnotherapy will be more effective the lower the player's spirit is and be less effective the higher the spirit. So this might actually be a decent option for players who fell early and need help getting out of their slump. 
 - For the player, it's simple. Just follow the hypnotist's instructions, and let him/her take control over your mind. Should you though? Can you trust the hypnotist?
 - Player will be given an option to accept, or decline
 - Hypnotist may try to persuade the player to buy the service if player declines
 - When accepting, hypnotist will begin, and player will be put into trance. Midway thru, the player may decide to snap out of trance, if they dont like the direction that it's heading. But since the player is already tranced at this point, this action will require willpower. If player does not have enough willpower, then they will have no choice but to be in trance and follow along.
 - When player agrees to hypnosis and is put in trance, player will gain Hypnosis Level (more on this below). 

NEW: Hypnosis level
 - Hypnosis level increases the effectiveness of hypnosis sessions, but also strengthens the conditioning level, making it more difficult (higher willpower cost) for player to snap out of trance. 
 - Value ranges from 0 - 100 and there are 3 Hypnosis levels: 
 -- (0  - 29) None: hypnosis isnt very effective, and you can relatively easily wake from trance
 -- (30 - 59) Vulnerable to Hypnosis: hypnosis is starting to get very effective, and it requires some more effort to snap out of trance
 -- (60+    ) Slave to Hypnosis: hypnosis is very effective, and it's extremely hard to snap out of trance, since by this point you've been hypnotically conditioned & brainwashed. 
 - Players will receive a perk that indicates their level
 - Players will gradually lose hypnosis level over time (configurable in MCM)
 - Hypnosis level in and of itself doesn't do anything; no stats change. Just increases the effect of future hypnosis, and makes it harder to resist it.

NEW: Blackmail approach
 - NPCs who have scandalous pictures of the player will approach and make demands.
 - Some demands may be light, like just asking to see the player naked. Some may be more hardcore, like asking the player to tie themselves up with devious devices and/or Real Handcuffs, and then sex afterwards (configurable in MCM).
 - This approach will only trigger if there are any scandalous pictures that can be used for blackmail. There are 3 different types of scandalous pictures:
 -- (1) Nude pics: pictures of player being naked
 -- (2) Sex pics: pictures of player having sex with humans and non-feral ghouls
 -- (3) Abomination sex pics: pictures of player having sex with anything that's not human or ghouls (i.e. feral, super mutant, animals, etc)
 - Whenever the player has sex, or is caught being naked, there's a chance that someone nearby took some pics without the player knowing (you will not see or get notification for this). The chance that this happens per sex act or being naked is configurable in MCM. This also means that if the player never had sex, you'll never get a blackmail approach with sex pics (since no one has any of it).
 - When the approach is triggered, the player will have 3 options:
 -- (1) Comply: do what's being demanded
 -- (2) Intimidate: This is the same intimidate option as other approaches. If successful, the blackmailer will get scared and hand over the pics. If not successful, the blackmailer will only get more angry, and will have harsher demands
 -- (3) Reject: Tell the blackmailer to piss off
 - If the blackmailer is rejected, he/she will distribute the scandalous picture throughout the Commonwealth. It takes couple of days (configurable in MCM) for the pics to be distributed, and the amount of distributed pics is also configurable in MCM. Once the pics are distributed, it will increase player's Sexual Reputation (more on this below)

NEW: Sexual Reputation
 - Value ranges from 0 - 100 and there are 5 Levels:
 -- (0  - 19) None: your sex life is private
 -- (20 - 39) Naughty: people think you are a bad naughty girl
 -- (40 - 59) Promiscuous: people think you have a lot of sex partners
 -- (60 - 79) Prostitute: people think you're willing to have sex with anybody, if paid
 -- (80+    ) Slut: people think you're desperate for sex, and will bang anybody
 - Sexual Reputation is directly tied to how many scandalous pics are in circulation. Each copy of scandalous pics in circulation increases sexual reputation, and different types of pics increases it differently:
 -- (1) Nude pics: each copy increases the value by 1. And is capped at 30. That means if the only type of pics out there are nude pics, even if there are 100 copies out, your reputation will be Naughty.
 -- (2) Sex pics: each copy increases the value by 4. Capped at 70. Similarly, you can only be as high as Prostitute, if only pics you have out are nude and sex pics.
 -- (3) Abomination sex pics: each copy increases the value by 10. No cap.
 - Each day, theres a chance that a copy is taken out of circulation (lost, damaged, etc). Chance configurable in MCM. This will lower your Sexual Reputation, so it's not permanent
 - Sex Reputation in and of itself doesn't do anything; no stats change. But it will increase the chance for more harrassments, since the player will be taken for a whore (more on this below).

UPDATED: Naked Approach (now Sex Approach)
 - This is now called Sex Approach, and will trigger if NPC sees the player as a whore.
 - This can happen if the player is naked, or by chance according to player's Sexual Reputation (chance configurable in MCM).
 - Modified the harasser dialogue to make a bit more sense/realistic
 - Removed RSE integration, since RSE is now outdated and the mechanics it was relying on arent present in RSE II.

UPDATED: Dom Approach
 - Dom may put the player in devious devices (configurable in MCM)
 - Wearing devious devices increases the chance for this approach to trigger (configurable in MCM).
 - Removed RSE integration, since RSE is now outdated and the mechanics it was relying on arent present in RSE II.

UPDATED: All Approaches
 - Added gradual chance increase setting for all approaches. In my play through, I noticed that when I'm in settlement all day building stuff, the approaches were triggering way too often. Whereas when I'm out questing and only visiting settlements once in a while for resupply, it doesn't trigger as much as I would like to. With the gradual chance increase setting, every time an approach is not rolled because there is no eligible NPCs nearby, the chance will increase. This will help approaches to trigger more often even when you only occasionally visit settlements, because the chance would have accumulated while away.

Edit: If you want to use Devious devices, you need Roggvir's DD Items Manager. Otherwise, it wont equip any DD on your character

Just saw this update!  It has been a favorite for a long time... tied in with the Attributes... like the additions... would like to make one suggestion... when my PC has clothes on... or chest armor, stop seeing my PC as naked!  Haha... not sure if you check slots or whatever, but, it seems to always see me naked.  Not sure if it is because of Armor Keywords/Armorsmith…. which it may be as it changes the biped... slot 33 or 41 seen as occupied would suffice.

Other than that, this is a must have in my LO!  Thank you seriously for the past year of great things.

I have also used the Combat Strip lite and it works well too!  With the upgraded sounds... I have to admit, I have stopped using it because I have been using FO4 Naked Basics here on LL for the past few runs... it really works well, and is a seriously underrated mod, and abandoned unfortunately... losing armor, breaking armor, clothes being scrapped on the fly, would open up for the naked approaches... haha... if I wasn't already (seen) as naked... I actually disable the naked now and use MCG naked harassment... 

John

Thanks for the update! Glad you're back! You must have worked on this update for weeks, based on the amount of content. I have not tried it yet, because of the clean save requirement. But I have a few requests based on an older version ... 

Is it possible to block hostages from being the harasser? I'd go to rescue an NPC, such as a kidnapped settler from Minutemen quests or post-Nuclear Option synths from Carrington, and they'd pass through locked doors to harass Nora. And whatever the outcome, they would not be able to get past the locked doors that they'd phased through earlier to return to where they were. It's a minor thing, but it'll be great if it's possible to stop them from being harassers. Is there a flag for such hostages?

Does this mod use furniture animations now? 

Also, if the harasser has a weapon unholstered, the animation would tend to end up being weird. It is an AAF issue, but I think Raider Pet makes them holster their weapon before the rape, and then unholster after that.

Anyway, I'll install this latest update after I've finished my current playthrough. Once again, welcome back!

13 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Im back from a really long break ?. I'm surprised this mod still works well with AAF, even with all the changes to AAF and its patches. At least it works well for me :P lol

Actually it does it better than the mainstream mods nowadays (for example MCG)  - for me at least.

13 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

-- (60 - 79) Prostitute: people think you're willing to have sex with anybody, if paid

• Is it possible to maybe migrate this into attributes? It would make more sense I think. Also the attributes themselves then can have some interesting interactions with it.
  • Is it possible to include this into attributes HUD? (and while we're at it, make it so the the HUD doesn't just display numbers, but text instead - i.e. exactly like in quotations: "Naughty" instead of say 25 or "Slut" instead of say 90 / same for other attributes values like wear or spirit etc)
14 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hey guys,

Anyway, I have some new kinky updates. The new update adds new scenarios/approaches and upgrades to the existing scenarios.

Version 1.1.0
Clean save required. Uninstallation is simple; just remove mod. Requires Sex Attributes 2.0.0 or later

Changes:

NEW: Hypnotist approach
 - Some NPCs who apparently practice hypnotherapy will try to sell their service for 10 caps. They claim that the therapy will make you feel better and heal some of trauma. This will restore some willpower and self-esteem (configurable in MCM). This hypnotherapy will be more effective the lower the player's spirit is and be less effective the higher the spirit. So this might actually be a decent option for players who fell early and need help getting out of their slump. 
 - For the player, it's simple. Just follow the hypnotist's instructions, and let him/her take control over your mind. Should you though? Can you trust the hypnotist?
 - Player will be given an option to accept, or decline
 - Hypnotist may try to persuade the player to buy the service if player declines
 - When accepting, hypnotist will begin, and player will be put into trance. Midway thru, the player may decide to snap out of trance, if they dont like the direction that it's heading. But since the player is already tranced at this point, this action will require willpower. If player does not have enough willpower, then they will have no choice but to be in trance and follow along.
 - When player agrees to hypnosis and is put in trance, player will gain Hypnosis Level (more on this below). 

NEW: Hypnosis level
 - Hypnosis level increases the effectiveness of hypnosis sessions, but also strengthens the conditioning level, making it more difficult (higher willpower cost) for player to snap out of trance. 
 - Value ranges from 0 - 100 and there are 3 Hypnosis levels: 
 -- (0  - 29) None: hypnosis isnt very effective, and you can relatively easily wake from trance
 -- (30 - 59) Vulnerable to Hypnosis: hypnosis is starting to get very effective, and it requires some more effort to snap out of trance
 -- (60+    ) Slave to Hypnosis: hypnosis is very effective, and it's extremely hard to snap out of trance, since by this point you've been hypnotically conditioned & brainwashed. 
 - Players will gradually lose hypnosis level over time (configurable in MCM)
 - Hypnosis level in and of itself doesn't do anything; no stats change. Just increases the effect of future hypnosis, and makes it harder to resist it.

NEW: Blackmail approach
 - NPCs who have scandalous pictures of the player will approach and make demands.
 - Some demands may be light, like just asking to see the player naked. Some may be more hardcore, like asking the player to tie themselves up with devious devices and/or Real Handcuffs, and then sex afterwards (configurable in MCM).
 - This approach will only trigger if there are any scandalous pictures that can be used for blackmail. There are 3 different types of scandalous pictures:
 -- (1) Nude pics: pictures of player being naked
 -- (2) Sex pics: pictures of player having sex with humans and non-feral ghouls
 -- (3) Abomination sex pics: pictures of player having sex with anything that's not human or ghouls (i.e. feral, super mutant, animals, etc)
 - Whenever the player has sex, or is caught being naked, there's a chance that someone nearby took some pics without the player knowing (you will not see or get notification for this). The chance that this happens per sex act or being naked is configurable in MCM. This also means that if the player never had sex, you'll never get a blackmail approach with sex pics (since no one has any of it).
 - When the approach is triggered, the player will have 3 options:
 -- (1) Comply: do what's being demanded
 -- (2) Intimidate: This is the same intimidate option as other approaches. If successful, the blackmailer will get scared and hand over the pics. If not successful, the blackmailer will only get more angry, and will have harsher demands
 -- (3) Reject: Tell the blackmailer to piss off
 - If the blackmailer is rejected, he/she will distribute the scandalous picture throughout the Commonwealth. It takes couple of days (configurable in MCM) for the pics to be distributed, and the amount of distributed pics is also configurable in MCM. Once the pics are distributed, it will increase player's Sexual Reputation (more on this below)

- Sexual Reputation is directly tied to how many scandalous pics are in circulation. Each copy of scandalous pics in circulation increases sexual reputation, and different types of pics increases it differently:
 -- (1) Nude pics: each copy increases the value by 1. And is capped at 30. That means if the only type of pics out there are nude pics, even if there are 100 copies out, your reputation will be Naughty.
 -- (2) Sex pics: each copy increases the value by 4. Capped at 70. Similarly, you can only be as high as Prostitute, if only pics you have out are nude and sex pics.
 -- (3) Abomination sex pics: each copy increases the value by 10. No cap.
 - Each day, theres a chance that a copy is taken out of circulation (lost, damaged, etc). Chance configurable in MCM. This will lower your Sexual Reputation, so it's not permanent
 - Sex Reputation in and of itself doesn't do anything; no stats change. But it will increase the chance for more harrassments, since the player will be taken for a whore (more on this below).

UPDATED: Naked Approach (now Sex Approach)
 - This is now called Sex Approach, and will trigger if NPC sees the player as a whore.
 - This can happen if the player is naked, or by chance according to player's Sexual Reputation (chance configurable in MCM).
 - Modified the harasser dialogue to make a bit more sense/realistic

UPDATED: Dom Approach
 - Dom may put the player in devious devices (configurable in MCM)
 - Wearing devious devices increases the chance for this approach to trigger (configurable in MCM).

UPDATED: All Approaches
 - Added gradual chance increase setting for all approaches. In my play through, I noticed that when I'm in settlement all day building stuff, the approaches were triggering way too often. Whereas when I'm out questing and only visiting settlements once in a while for resupply, it doesn't trigger as much as I would like to. With the gradual chance increase setting, every time an approach is not rolled because there is no eligible NPCs nearby, the chance will increase. This will help approaches to trigger more often even when you only occasionally visit settlements, because the chance would have accumulated while away.

Oh my... I am so into this, thank you for the update!

Hope Stats and HUD get some updates too!

❤️

1 hour ago, Dellecross said:

Actually it does it better than the mainstream mods nowadays (for example MCG)  - for me at least.

Lol, last time you updated or ever played MCG? Btw I remember that you never succeded in fixing your set up for MCG approaches (in particular you never installed the patch for unique player mod and the naked harassment could not work for you at that point) it's no wonder that for you this works better  ?

51 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

Lol, last time you updated or ever played MCG? Btw I remember that you never succeded in fixing your set up for MCG approaches (in particular you never installed the patch for unique player mod and the naked harassment could not work for you at that point) it's no wonder that for you this works better  ?

Wow, you really do know stuff about me that I don't. Neither approaches worked for me - at least, not consistently. And yeah, I can read what authors post as requirements or the comments in the thread. I tried different setups with(out) certain mods like Unique player etc. The best I was able to get is "working sometimes", very inconsistent.

I'm not a modder, but I was able to fix many other mods so far whenever I had issues. I don't shy away from using F4Edit to explore it and get to the bottom of it, change XMLs if needed and so on. Probably "advanced user" level. But with MCG it didn't work. Again - for me. If it works for others - that's just fine.

Now don't get me wrong, MCG does have good things about it that works. But for all I know I can compare - this one vs MCG for the functionality of NPC approaches. This one works like a clock for me through all the updates of AAF and / or my other mod setups. And I never needed to tinker with it / play with the load order of some patches etc. As a user I really appreciate when a mod works like that.

31 minutes ago, Dellecross said:

Wow, you really do know stuff about me that I don't.

Just remembering the posts you wrote in the MCG support topic to which I or the MCG author replied, if you don't remember, blame your memory xD

31 minutes ago, Dellecross said:

Again - for me. If it works for others - that's just fine.

It does actually, it works for others and it works very reliably too. All I was saying is that you never were able to follow instructions or to understand the mod. I am glad you found something that is working for you, and that a good modder like twisted is finally back! I was just questioning your ability to compare the two when you didn't really played one ;)

Best regards,

Martin

39 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

was just questioning your ability to compare the two when you didn't really played one

I did play it. I have it in the load order - for other things. And I tried to make it work for me. It works inconsistently. Please don't make conclusions about things you don't know or didn't experience. I would also question your ability to follow instructions then as the aforementioned "Unique player patch" was added ... just today. And although unique player mod is always in the first priority list for me to try "oh, the mod doesn't work, what if I disable some of my mods", so I did try MCG with/-out it, it makes me wonder if you tried to play the mod in it's previous iterations ;) /that was a joke knowing you're a mod author ? (or one of?)

14 minutes ago, Dellecross said:

I did play it. I have it in the load order - for other things. And I tried to make it work for me. It works inconsistently. Please don't make conclusions about things you don't know or didn't experience. I would also question your ability to follow instructions then as the aforementioned "Unique player patch" was added ... just today. And although unique player mod is always in the first priority list for me to try "oh, the mod doesn't work, what if I disable some of my mods", so I did try MCG with/-out it, it makes me wonder if you tried to play the mod in it's previous iterations ;)

The patch was added today to simplify the work to normal users that are not able to make FO4Edits, but the fact that Unique Player mod needed to be patched by simply adding its naked skin to a formIDList made just for the purpose inside MCG was something Known since at least October....the same period you asked for support in MCG and you did not followed instructions. Wait wasn't you the one that don't shy away from FO4Edit edits? :)

I suggest you to read again what you wrote in MCG support topic in October to refresh your memory, before answering again.

25 minutes ago, Martin56 said:

The patch was added today to simplify the work to normal users that are not able to make FO4Edits, but the fact that Unique Player mod needed to be patched by simply adding its naked skin to a formIDList made just for the purpose inside MCG was something Known since at least October....the same period you asked for support in MCG and you did not followed instructions. Wait wasn't you the one that don't shy away from FO4Edit edits?

As I told, I tried without MCG with or without the Unique Player "just in case". Not because I was able to deduce it myself. Please don't troll, I mention that I am able to use the tools but how would I know where to look exactly? I didn't create the mod after all.

Also, please, please - point me out to the "instructions" from October where I failed. Not the updated ones. And please don't expect people to read through 50+ pages (so if you will point me out to some comment on say page 39 - good for you, but I might have missed it. Yes, I DO READ forum pages in seach for answers, but expecting that people will not miss this through pages of text is a bit too much).

Sigh... if only people were so much active in their mod pages. Thanks for your replies here nevertheless.

8 hours ago, Tanglin said:

Thanks for the update! Glad you're back! You must have worked on this update for weeks, based on the amount of content. I have not tried it yet, because of the clean save requirement. But I have a few requests based on an older version ... 

Is it possible to block hostages from being the harasser? I'd go to rescue an NPC, such as a kidnapped settler from Minutemen quests or post-Nuclear Option synths from Carrington, and they'd pass through locked doors to harass Nora. And whatever the outcome, they would not be able to get past the locked doors that they'd phased through earlier to return to where they were. It's a minor thing, but it'll be great if it's possible to stop them from being harassers. Is there a flag for such hostages?

Does this mod use furniture animations now? 

Also, if the harasser has a weapon unholstered, the animation would tend to end up being weird. It is an AAF issue, but I think Raider Pet makes them holster their weapon before the rape, and then unholster after that.

Anyway, I'll install this latest update after I've finished my current playthrough. Once again, welcome back!

OH yea, that also has definitely happened to me too before. I rescue a settler, only for him to turn around and demand sex right away. What an ungrateful POS! Lol. 

At this time, I don't currently know a way to block that. If someone provides an easy way for the mod to do this then I'll add it. But it's not a priority for me atm. 

As for furnitures, looks like AAF supports that now. This mod currently doesn't suoport furniture tags, but I'll see if I can have an MCM setting to dynamically set tags 

Excellent mod! I see much has been added since I last updated, can't wait to try out hypnotists and blackmail. Does the fan's drink have negative consequences now? After all, a badguy could be pretending to be a fan and the drink could be something really bad idea.

A question about blackmail pics: how can I know how many of them are there and where can I find them? I'm assuming they don't really exist? Though it would be cool if screenshots of sex scenes could somehow be taken (or maybe low quality premade pics of sex scenes could be packaged with the mod) and then used by the mod to be put on walls as graffitis or those jumbo posters you can see everywhere. There was a PC game some 20 years ago called Vyrus where you would be travelling through your HDD zapping intruders/viruses and sometimes the walls of rooms would be painted with the actual photos you had on your hdd.

It would also be great if you could refuse blackmail, but then the photos would be released and some traders would not trade with you or your relationships with NPCs would go bad.

8 hours ago, Dellecross said:

• Is it possible to maybe migrate this into attributes? It would make more sense I think. Also the attributes themselves then can have some interesting interactions with it.
  • Is it possible to include this into attributes HUD? (and while we're at it, make it so the the HUD doesn't just display numbers, but text instead - i.e. exactly like in quotations: "Naughty" instead of say 25 or "Slut" instead of say 90 / same for other attributes values like wear or spirit etc)

I thought about putting this in Attributes, but then by design I want Attributes to be about player attributes, or her personal state. 

Also, attributes was supposed to be a general framework, but there aren't that many mods outs there and this mod is the only one using it. Other mods out there already kind of have their own "fame" system. 

So I just decided to add it here as kind of like a pilot program. If there's a demand for it to be moved to a framework, then I'll move it then. But I don't see that happening with the mods that we have