4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

try using a save editor to remove CF's scripts from your save file, hopefully that will get them to reload and run correctly.

Hey, thanks that seems to have helped! Now however it seems papyrus log is of no help with my actual issue :( I could try to dig through the save file to try and fix it...

On 8/12/2022 at 6:55 PM, MadMansGun said:

try using a save editor to remove CF's scripts from your save file, hopefully that will get them to reload and run correctly.

After a while of errors on my part to try and figure out how the hell Fallrimtools worked to fix this within my save file (might be super easy honestly or I'm just dumb... or both lol), I managed to have CF fully load now without any texts being greyed out. So thanks for recommending this!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I had a problem with horses cocks,  they appear,  but there is two cocks on the same horse,  they superposed. And I can't have sex with a horse,  no dialog or anything that can initiate a sex animation with a horse.

It works with every others animals like wolves (with Defeat) but not with horses, I didn't see any sex propositions for a dog for example. So maybe I have something missing. I have MNC and all it's requirements,  and Creature Frameworks. Maybe I have to install More Horny Creatures?

And why my horses have two cocks? And last question,  is there an option to have soft cocks on animals,  in my game,  animals like horse or foxes are still hard. Draugrs are still in erection too.

Thank's, and sorry, but it's the first time I'm modding a game like this.

hey im kinda new to the skyrim SE/AE modding scene. I seem to have just about everything else working but the creature stuff. The only sort of issue that I'm able to see in the brief log on the console command screen is

skyrim SE [CF] [Framework] event OnUpdate Detecting : [0] None

skyrim SE [CF] [Framework] event OnUpdate Detecting : [1] None

skyrim SE [CF] [Framework] event OnUpdate Detecting : [2] None

skyrim SE [CF] [Framework] event OnUpdate Detecting : [3] None

skyrim SE [CF] [Framework] event OnUpdate Detecting : [4] None

skyrim SE [CF] [Framework] event OnUpdate Detecting : [5] None

Edited by GimpyGooch
2 hours ago, GimpyGooch said:

hey im kinda new to the skyrim SE/AE modding scene. I seem to have just about everything else working but the creature stuff. The only sort of issue that I'm able to see in the brief log on the console command screen is

skyrim SE [CF] [Framework] event OnUpdate Detecting : [0] None

skyrim SE [CF] [Framework] event OnUpdate Detecting : [1] None

skyrim SE [CF] [Framework] event OnUpdate Detecting : [2] None

skyrim SE [CF] [Framework] event OnUpdate Detecting : [3] None

skyrim SE [CF] [Framework] event OnUpdate Detecting : [4] None

skyrim SE [CF] [Framework] event OnUpdate Detecting : [5] None

turn off logging in the mcm.

3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

turn off logging in the mcm.

I found out what the issue was when looking to turn off the logging. I missed the 'Creature Animations' checkbox in the Sexlabs MCM, then I could turn on the animations in the mod itself and the animals worked afterward.

I found something strange in CreatureFrameworkUtil.psc -> GenericEquip()

It has:

actorForm.EquipItem(actorForm, preventRemoval, true)

I suspect it should be:

actorForm.EquipItem(theThing, preventRemoval, true)

Can someone confirm they have the same typo in their copy - I might have an outdated version, might already be fixed?

I got a CTD in one place.
Here is what papyrus log says:

[09/07/2022 - 12:03:56AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["bandit" [Actor < (000EEFE5)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Orc" [Race <OrcRace (00013747)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[09/07/2022 - 12:04:00AM] [CF][Main Quest] Player casting target puppet spell
[09/07/2022 - 12:04:11AM] New Mia CellTrack changed cells to 
[09/07/2022 - 12:04:14AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["bandit" [Actor < (000EEFE7)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Orc" [Race <OrcRace (00013747)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

How can I fix it?

5 hours ago, Strager said:

I got a CTD in one place.
Here is what papyrus log says:

[09/07/2022 - 12:03:56AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["bandit" [Actor < (000EEFE5)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Orc" [Race <OrcRace (00013747)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]
[09/07/2022 - 12:04:11AM] New Mia CellTrack changed cells to 
[09/07/2022 - 12:04:14AM] [CF][Creature Apply] Not activating ["bandit" [Actor < (000EEFE7)>]]; creature isn't registered; race=["Orc" [Race <OrcRace (00013747)>]] skin=["" [Armor < (00000D64)>]]

How can I fix it?

Get a proper crash log. papyrus doesn't usually help with CTDs because it's a victim of the CTD too.

netscriptframework for SE, crash logger for AE.

17 hours ago, Strager said:

That's a problem with the orc eyes, not this mod. CF doesn't provide any assets.

[SP+40]   0x15D8D325900      (BSTriShape*) -> (Name: `MaleEyesOrcRedBlindRight`)

Possibly MNC if you grabbed the LE version instead of SE, although you would probably notice animations not working first.

Check  your mods that modify eyes change the load order or try removing them.

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

That's a problem with the orc eyes, not this mod. CF doesn't provide any assets.

[SP+40]   0x15D8D325900      (BSTriShape*) -> (Name: `MaleEyesOrcRedBlindRight`)

Possibly MNC if you grabbed the LE version instead of SE, although you would probably notice animations not working first.

Check  your mods that modify eyes change the load order or try removing them.

Already found out that it was ccas se, that was broken. Removed it and everything ok. I thought of MNC because of papyrus log. Sorry for that

6 hours ago, Strager said:

Already found out that it was ccas se, that was broken. Removed it and everything ok. I thought of MNC because of papyrus log. Sorry for that

the papyrus log is not helpful with most crashes and you should turn it off when you are not actively testing scripts/making mods, most of the time it's just a drain on system resources and it can cause extra stress for the papyrus system, therefor if you have it on all the time it can potentially become a part of the problem your trying to fix.

also CFv3.0 (on the mnc page) has better logging in it that is also turned off by default so it won't clog up the log.

(but if you do install it you may need to use a save editor to remove the old cf scripts from your save file before it will work correctly)

1 hour ago, spicydogstew said:

is there a way to get this to work with jcontainers 4.1.13? i want to use 4.1.13 so i can run slal properly but if i downgrade to that version, creature framework stops working

there is noting in this to stop it from working with older jcons (as long as it's not older than v3)

try clicking on the uninstall button in CF and then save & reload.

also a newer SLAL was just uploaded:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23737-sexlab-animation-loader/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Does anyone know if this will work with creature replacement mesh mods like Fluffworks, perhaps by setting the load order a certain way, or is it just a no-go? I really love Fluffworks (so cute!) but I also would like to use Aroused Creatures and SL defeat. If it's just not possible that's I'll just have to make tough choices, but if there's a way to make it work that would be awesome.

Right now, I have both installed, and it doesn't work (no schlongs appear on any Fluffworks creatures), with Fluffworks loading after MNC and CreatureFramework (obviously).  

Edited by fmilluminatus
40 minutes ago, fmilluminatus said:

Does anyone know if this will work with creature replacement mesh mods like Fluffworks, perhaps by setting the load order a certain way, or is it just a no-go? I really love Fluffworks (so cute!) but I also would like to use Aroused Creatures and SL defeat. If it's just not possible that's I'll just have to make tough choices, but if there's a way to make it work that would be awesome.

Right now, I have both installed, and it doesn't work (no schlongs appear on any Fluffworks creatures), with Fluffworks loading after MNC and CreatureFramework (obviously).  

i think ABC has a patch for Fluffworks.