On 4/12/2023 at 2:47 AM, MadMansGun said:

"ff" ids are useless, they are copies of a npc spawned in by the game.

but i'll give mnc's files another look to see if i missed something.

ah okay. thanks for all the help thus far btw!

edit: if it helps check, a monster that always seems to have this problem (at least for me) is the giant frostbite spider in bleak falls barrow

Edited by Aycelist

So I've got creature frame work and all the other necessary mods installed. I have animation packs for female creatures and a few other creature animation packs and they all show up in SL animation loader as well as sexlab animation toggler. Yet whenever I open creature framework they are never listed as options. The only animations listed in creature frame work are the MNC animations. I've tried re registering animations in SL anim loader as well as cleaning and reconfiguring sexlab but creature framework still only shows MNC animations as options. How can I fix this? I feel like there a really obvious solution that I'm overlooking but I've scrolled through all three mcm menus at least 3 times now. Anyone know of a fix?

On 4/15/2023 at 2:20 AM, Kerob said:

So I've got creature frame work and all the other necessary mods installed. I have animation packs for female creatures and a few other creature animation packs and they all show up in SL animation loader as well as sexlab animation toggler. Yet whenever I open creature framework they are never listed as options. The only animations listed in creature frame work are the MNC animations. I've tried re registering animations in SL anim loader as well as cleaning and reconfiguring sexlab but creature framework still only shows MNC animations as options. How can I fix this? I feel like there a really obvious solution that I'm overlooking but I've scrolled through all three mcm menus at least 3 times now. Anyone know of a fix?

CF is for loading meshes not animation.

On 4/19/2023 at 2:58 AM, Nox TM said:

Help please which one do i need :(. There are 2 in the download section.

3 if you count the one on the mnc page.

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Splintered_Lizard said:

I think this mod badly needs a "disable all creatures" or have them "all disabled by default" option in the MCM. If I only want 1-4 creatures to be affected by this mod, I have to manually disable EACH ONE. That's utterly insane. Please tell me this has been done somewhere?

Use MCM Recorder. You can run through it once to record the disabling the ones you want, then on a new game run the recording for it to do it for you. Added bonus, you can have a single or several recordings for a bunch of mods to handle the setup easily on a new game

• 2 weeks later...

revisiting "skin: unknown, active mod: none" issue, I started a fresh save with just the bare requirements for MNC and CF, and some creatures were still displaying that error in the puppeteer debug section of CF. never used creation club mods before, the only possible thing that might have edited the base game is probably the downgrade patcher (although that probably doesn't mess with any of the creature ids). any idea what could be causing the schlongs not to appear on certain creatures? CF shows that MNC is enabled for each creature, and following all the troubleshooting doesn't solve the problem. If there's no solution I guess it is what it is. Using MNC v15, CF v3 if that matters any.

PSA this mod can and will break your animations if you decide you want to uninstall it if you use Vortex or NMM or install loose files. Re-running FNIS and Nemesis will not fix the problem and Nemesis may refuse to run after you manually remove the offending hkx files.

Use at your own risk, it's old and wasn't designed with current modding practices in mind. User beware.

Don't be me, don't brick an install that took 100 hours to get working. If you insist on using this mod use MO2 so it stays the fuck out of the Skyrim directory.

Edited by DIYDeath

CF has nothing to do with hkx files and can't cause the problems your having. if you uninstalled something with creature animations in it like MNC or billyy's slal pack you will need to hit the de-install creatures button in FNIS.

Edited by MadMansGun
20 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

CF has nothing to do with hkx files and can't cause the problems your having. if you uninstalled something with creature animations in it like MNC or billyy's slal pack you will need to hit the de-install creatures button in FNIS.

It's part of the package that this mod needs. Warning still applies. Use MO2, keep this mod and it's 'complimentary suite of mods' out of the main directory and only in an override folder. Or else bad and easily replicable things will happen.

M02 users are safe, they have override folders. Vortex, NMM, etc users are not.

People need to know the risks.

Not blaming anyone (except for myself since this is the 3rd time this has happened. OOF), standard mod making practices change over time, this mod is a dinosaur. Just needs a warning.

P.S. saw your edit, uninstalling creatures can still brick your animations pretty badly if you don't use override folders (MO2).

Edited by DIYDeath
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello! I have totally bugged rabbits and i hope someone here can help me somehow.

I am using this with Aroused Creatures and so on, and my rabbits are stuck in a run loop, seemingly unkillable and don't move. I cannot "activate" them, but the bleed when i hit them. I have no way of getting their meat and i am hungry lol.

Anyone have any idea, please? :(

does someone know why some creatures can get animations and others just keep standing around on their idle pose?

i tried to reinstall creature anim multiple times and regenerate fnis, toggling the "match gender" off on sexlab, removing other mods that change creature animations on my game, nothing seems to fix it, horses and werewolf creatures works fine while others like falmers, draugrs, dogs and trolls simply won't work

i'm unsure if i did something wrong since i had everything working fine when i used to play on LE.

i'm on AE tho

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2023 at 7:20 PM, Kerob said:

On 4/18/2023 at 8:50 PM, MadMansGun said:

CF is for loading meshes not animation.

3 if you count the one on the mnc page.

First time posting on here, howdy y'all.

To clarify, if I may. Heres a little backstory; I am having almost the exact same issue. I have gone back and forth with CF versions, uninstalled and reinstalled those and MNC (Using MO2 and RESaver to fix any floating scripts). I have moved JC in my load order, restructured everything for what worked for myself, and what the guides suggested. I have reset everything in the MCM according to suggestions.
All of that said, I am still having the same issue as Kerob where CF is refusing to register the meshes from any mod besides MNC. Currently the only mods I have that should interact with it besides MNC are; HCoS and TWO. For the life of me I can't get the CF to recognize either of these. It recognizes MNC and thats all. Yet SLAL and such shows the animations from HCoS just fine. It's just CF wont recognize the meshes for whatever reason. Kinda at my wits end at the moment.

Relevant mods and their versions:
Creature Framework V3 (I also tried the standalone, same issue)
MNCSE_V15-2
HCoSSE_V2_1a
JC SE v4.2.3
TWO v 4.1 (For what thats worth)

I am willing to list load orders and such but I dont think it'll help.
Now part of this may be from me originally unpacking the MNC version incorrectly, and I didnt notice until on save oh.. 99? But I have since fixed that, reinstalled the mod properly, and even then before I realized that issue I still couldnt get CF to recognize the TWO meshes.

Any input on this would be most appreciated.