2 hours ago, UrFaveComrade said:

I don't know how, leave me alone

you highlight the text and press the button that looks like a eye.

23 hours ago, UrFaveComrade said:

Here's my SKSE log, if that'll help:

nothing stands out to me, but i'm not a SE/AE user and the update/s have made such a mess of things that i don't know how to help anyone over here.

edit: looks like SE/AE got updated yet again.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-se-compatibility-tracking-jan-4?-6932-se-16353-✔skse-✔address-library/

Edited by MadMansGun
On 1/6/2022 at 6:01 AM, UrFaveComrade said:

checking plugin crash_log_se.dll
plugin crash_log_se.dll (00000000  00000000) no version data 0 (handle 0)

This DLL is not loading correctly and needs to be removed. Having even one incompatible DLL can break / prevent other DLLs from loading correctly. This could mean other mod reqs for CF are not working, even though they are getting proper handles.

Looks like that DLL is from this mod, which is not updated for AE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51230

Use this mod instead for crash logging on AE: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/59596

Also, please note that your SKSE is 2.1.4 / Game version 1.6.342. The game was just updated yesterday, make sure your game has not updated.

To do this, go to your SkyrimSE.exe, right click on it, and select Properties. Go to the Details tab. Check that the version has not changed to 1.6.353. If it has, then you need to install SKSE 2.1.5 and update all your DLL mods again, or use the downgrade patcher to go from 1.6.353 to 1.6.342 (or 1.5.97 if you want to roll back all the way to SE).

For spoilers, click this when posting long text or a lot of screenshots.

image.png.b9ec8481721ed8962f0ee9d5b95ce11b.png

Edited by zarantha
On 12/29/2021 at 6:25 PM, greg136 said:

I hope I'm just missing something simple, but Creature Framework isn't working
Using 1.1.0SE, playing on Skyrim VR.
Creature Framework shows up in the MCM menu, but the creatures page is empty and says "No mods have registered any creatures", despite having stuff like MNC, Hentai Creatures, Aroused Creatures, etc installed
That being said, everything seems to have basic meshes and animations work, but their equipment never changes

Yep, same exact situation here :(

I have no idea what is causing this; my wolves are scaled too large. I remember having a similar issue in Oldrim and in that case it was another mod that was rescaling them, but I don't have that mod in SE and I've tried disabling all the other mods that I thought might be causing it to no avail. Changing to the rescaled MNC version in the creature framework just makes them bigger. Pretty much all the animations are made for the smaller scale wolves, so this is rather annoying.

13 minutes ago, Nossoloke said:

I have no idea what is causing this; my wolves are scaled too large. I remember having a similar issue in Oldrim and in that case it was another mod that was rescaling them, but I don't have that mod in SE and I've tried disabling all the other mods that I thought might be causing it to no avail. Changing to the rescaled MNC version in the creature framework just makes them bigger. Pretty much all the animations are made for the smaller scale wolves, so this is rather annoying.

XEdit should be able to show you any conflicts happening in your load order for those NPC records.

noticed my mcm dosnt show it the creature framework anymore on my main save, but my other saves do, im not sure what would cause it to appear on one and not the other? 

also tried the mcm kicker to see if that helped no luck. anyone else experiencing this? 

Been experiencing this forever now, but thought I'd ask. My Creature Framework is ALWAYS initializing according to its MCM menu. It doesn't SEEM to affect anything as far as I can tell, everything regarding creatures seems to work as intended. But uh... is this something I should worry about or attempt to correct?

doesnt this need an update for SE? (AE of course too, but I'm on SE), since this file was not updated for years =/

edit: if the LE version should work on SE, please write this to the file description on the LE page.
edit2: yes, the LE version seems to work on SE.

Edited by spankfdgrt

You are aware that your JContainers version has to be compatible with your Skyrim exe version, just like your SKSE Version, Address Library version, and a few others?

So if you're using Skyrim 1.5.97 (the last SE before AE was released), then you must use JContainers 4.1.13, and you will never be able to update past that until you allow Steam to move your 1.5.97 up to 1.6.whatever, at which point you'll need to update all your affected mods (most won't care, it's basically the DLL ones that need to update).

So it isn't that later JContainers don't work with LoversLab mods, it is that later JContainers don't work with 1.5.97.

Here, I'm using Skyrim 1.6.353, JContainers 4.2.2, Creature Framework, SexLab, SoS, MNC, and around 100 other various mods, and everything is working just fine.

Creature Framework has worked for me just fine on every single AE release, just as soon as SKSE, AL, PapyrusUtils, and JContainers have been updated to match (usually 2-4 days).

Every Creature Framework version I download is either missing the Data/creatures.d folder entirely or has no files in that folder.

The mod is not detecting any mods and accordingly the list in MCM is empty. Resetting, reinstalling different versions, starting a new game, nothing works. I am using the correct version of JContainers with the old SE. 

What gives?

Edited by menelias
19 hours ago, menelias said:

Every Creature Framework version I download is either missing the Data/creatures.d folder entirely or has no files in that folder.

The mod is not detecting any mods and accordingly the list in MCM is empty. Resetting, reinstalling different versions, starting a new game, nothing works. I am using the correct version of JContainers with the old SE. 

What gives?

creatures.d is in MoreNastyCritters, not Creature Framework.  You have to install both.

I don't know how, but I managed to make most of my SL mods work on AE. Only today poofed myself by installing the new JContainers update I think. For some reason CF has to re-initialize everytime I open the game. (Maybe even everytime I load a save, haven't tested that yet.) Isn't the biggest problem, only takes a minute, but it's quite annoying since if I don't let it initialize my game will freeze when CF has to do it's work. Quite troubling when trying to debug other mods. Guess I should disable it when debugging, but still a minor nuisance when launching the game.

If someone finds a fix to this feel free to share.

5 hours ago, LordDrakath15226 said:

What's the version it should be showing? Mine shows RC12 and says that the Sexlab and sexlab aroused versions are not installed and it keeps saying that JContainers isn't the right version when it's the latest.

Not sure what RC12 references, but if you're running the "latest" jcontainers, then that means JContainers is version 4.2.2, and that also means that you should have Skyrim SE version 1.6.353 with SKSE64 2.1.5, SKSE64 Address Library version 5, with Sexlab 1.64c and PapyrusUtil 4.3.

If you have all that installed and the game is still showing errors, you've failed to install one or more elements correctly.  Nothing wrong with the mods, it is a failure of proper installation.

Edited by 4nk8r
On 12/30/2021 at 1:25 AM, greg136 said:

I hope I'm just missing something simple, but Creature Framework isn't working
Using 1.1.0SE, playing on Skyrim VR.
Creature Framework shows up in the MCM menu, but the creatures page is empty and says "No mods have registered any creatures", despite having stuff like MNC, Hentai Creatures, Aroused Creatures, etc installed
That being said, everything seems to have basic meshes and animations work, but their equipment never changes

Same situation here, anyone else got it working in VR?

Creature Framework just show no creatures registered.

All creatures have their equipment so to speak but can't seem to get erect or anything.

I've tried three different versions of JC, two of which gave no error and one said it was incompatible, All of them for VR.

Edit: I installed Always Erect for now, which sorta works, but it gives me invisible horses instead, modding is painful sometimes.

Edited by KinkInReality
  • 2 weeks later...

the creature framework isn't even showing in MCM for me, I have the correct SKSE and Jcontainers files for 1.5.97 / 2.0.20 and version 5.1 for SkyUI (MCM)

Any idea what might be the issue ?

No schlongs on any creatures, they have the equipment, but no capacity to use it lol

Animations work fine, just no erect tackle on any creatures, the Always Erect patch works, but causes CTDs.

Edited by TheGothicSurfer