I updated both JContainers (SKSE 2.0.19 or 2.0.20 / SSE 1.5.97) and this mod (1.1.0 Pre2A, other version does the same thing too), but I'm running into some issues.

When resuming a saved game, an alert shows up stating "Creature Framework has been downgraded to 1.1.0-pre2. Things will be broken!"

Console indicates that I downgraded from version 20103 to version 10021.

Opening the Creature Framework MCN states that things are registering and it will take some time, advising me to close the windows. I let Skyrim run in this state for 10 minutes and nothing has updated. Checking the "Creatures" menu in MCM shows 0 mods registered.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit:

It appears starting a new game makes it all functional. Is there a fast way to fix this on an existing save or should I just run a save cleaner?

Edited by yeahokbuddy
  • 4 weeks later...

Having a bit of trouble in Skyrim VR that I cannot for the life of me identify why, despite quite a bit of searching. Hopefully, that means this is a very simple problem to solve.

Creatures don't gain arousal, they're stuck at 0 constantly. Looking at them in CF shows them stuck at -2. Creature animations started with MatchMaker, arousal states, erections in animations, etc. all work, just not them gaining arousal. (Creature Framework also registers creatures, which tells me it isn't a Jcontainers issue because that function would be down as well, right?)

I have the correct working version of Jcontainers for VR (yes, the older version), Creatures are enabled in SL, Arousal works fine for Player, which leads me to believe it's not a problem with Arousal Redux.

I'm not 100% certain the issue is with this mod, though I'm fairly certain it's either Aroused Creatures or Creature Framework. Creatures show up green in Aroused Creatures too.

What am I missing here? Has anyone heard of this before? Maybe I'm just bad at searching, but I've been trying to solve this problem for the past few days to no avail.

The reason I'm posting this here and not Aroused Creatures SE is that the only documented proof I have of this happening to other people was an Oldrim thread with only a single reply mentioning that they think an old version of CF caused this issue, and that MNC was overwriting the newer CF. (I have since moved the load order around, but as CF is an ESM and MNC an ESP it won't let me get that far in MO2.)

Thanks in advance, should anyone come to my aid! Should I solve the problem myself, I'll update this to help people later in time.

Edit: With a bit of time to reflect on this, I think I remember having this issue in Oldrim years ago, though I can't remember how I solved it.

Edit2: Yep, after doing some testing it's MNC that's causing the issue. Now, to figure out a solution...

Edited by gravediggers240

Ok, so: there's a YA MNC patch that quite literally up until now, has just caused CTD's on saveload. (I had to redo my entire modlist to figure out it was what was causing the crashes)

Just to see what happens, I re-enabled it...and now my game is not only running but so is Arousal. Why a YA patch for MNC causes arousal, and only arousal, to break in CF is beyond me, but I now have a fix.

I've been looking for a solution for a full week, and the second I start asking I immediately find the solution. By this logic, I should've asked sooner lol.

• 1 month later...

So I figured it out.  I did a reinstall*, deleted extra JContainers**, double checked that my steam Skyrim SE was the folder being modified***, moved XPM skeley to the top of plugins****, ran FNIS, and loaded a safe place save*****.
* All things Sexlab, except quests and animations.
** my PC was trying to read the older JContainers that was in my downloads, recognizing it as JContainers and telling me that it isn't installed.
*** long story short, but backups need to me either external or renamed into "oh that's what I called you"
**** XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Edition is at position 15 for me, XPMSE.esp picture included
***** anytime a big change happens one must have a safe place to stand around in, for mod loads and such.
Creature Framework pre2 is the CF I used, MNC's, aroused, aroused creatures, sexlab adventures, schlongs of skyrim se hdt smp, and Enchantress se (I was about to uninstall if it didn't work this time)
image.png.d827068ea4738b15dea3a30c8242b965.png

^

On 4/15/2022 at 5:26 AM, yeahokbuddy said:

I updated both JContainers (SKSE 2.0.19 or 2.0.20 / SSE 1.5.97) and this mod (1.1.0 Pre2A, other version does the same thing too), but I'm running into some issues.

When resuming a saved game, an alert shows up stating "Creature Framework has been downgraded to 1.1.0-pre2. Things will be broken!"

Console indicates that I downgraded from version 20103 to version 10021.

Opening the Creature Framework MCN states that things are registering and it will take some time, advising me to close the windows. I let Skyrim run in this state for 10 minutes and nothing has updated. Checking the "Creatures" menu in MCM shows 0 mods registered.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Edit:

It appears starting a new game makes it all functional. Is there a fast way to fix this on an existing save or should I just run a save cleaner?

I also forgot to mention Re-registering all mods in the CF menu, right side.  For I had JContainers old and new so I removed all old versions of JC annnnnnd CF chilled :)  Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut everything was still broken. . . 'cough' Not there 'cough'.  So I Reregistered all mods and blamo.  Then I had to go to SL animation loader's menu and enable all, register all. 

Spoiler

image.png.5e64e48d21544d6be6251bef523dfddc.png

On 6/15/2022 at 10:46 PM, horniejj said:

For some reason this causes Skyrim AE to crash while Sexlab installs. Sexlab installs normally without crash after removing CF SE.

On 5/14/2022 at 10:51 PM, gravediggers240 said:

Aaand it's broken again, even with MNC disabled

man this is confusing lol

On 5/13/2022 at 6:43 AM, gravediggers240 said:

Having a bit of trouble in Skyrim VR that I cannot for the life of me identify why, despite quite a bit of searching. Hopefully, that means this is a very simple problem to solve.

Creatures don't gain arousal, they're stuck at 0 constantly. Looking at them in CF shows them stuck at -2. Creature animations started with MatchMaker, arousal states, erections in animations, etc. all work, just not them gaining arousal. (Creature Framework also registers creatures, which tells me it isn't a Jcontainers issue because that function would be down as well, right?)

Edit2: Yep, after doing some testing it's MNC that's causing the issue. Now, to figure out a solution...

Read my two previous posts above, only some of it will fix each of your problems.  The spoiler features a game update taking it to my game save

9 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

Read my two previous posts above, only some of it will fix each of your problems.  The spoiler features a game update taking it to my game save

I fixed all of that by using MNC´s CF 2.0.3, because in the install .txt guide for MNC SE it says to use CF 2.0.3 from the MNC LE site.

having issue of creature making my character's werewolf model disappear after a few seconds after transforming. my female werewolf model is there then BAM gone. turned on CF console debug on and it seems to happen when this log pops

[CF][Creature] Equipping normal armour on ["my charater name" [Actor < (00000014)>]]; gender=2

using mncSE 12.6 and the werewolf mod im using is HDT werewolfSE 2.5. ive also noticed that im having the same issue with -SC- Horse replacer. new model is there when i summon horse and then it switches back to the vanilla model. might have to also mention im also using Baka ABC SE (latest update) and animal SOS

Edit 1: did more testing with Animal SOS and Animal SOS+ABC. switched my gender to male and werewolf worked great until

[CF][Creature] Equipping normal armour on ["my charater name" [Actor < (00000014)>]]; gender=1

poped then the dick model switched to some broken verison that im not using. ASOS+ABC was working fine b4.

it seems that whenever CF forces my character to equip normal armour it breaks things. is there a way to pause this feature?

Edited by flashbangm17
2 hours ago, flashbangm17 said:

the werewolf mod im using is HDT werewolfSE 2.5

i do believe that mod has it's own instructions....like turning off werewolves in cf's mcm.

ive also noticed that im having the same issue with -SC- Horse replacer. new model is there when i summon horse and then it switches back to the vanilla model. might have to also mention im also using Baka ABC SE (latest update) and animal SOS

then you have at least 4 mods installed that are editing horses, and i don't think ABC or ASOS has updated it's horse addons yet to match the last update to mnc's horses, so you probably need a patch for "-SC- Horse replacer"

is there a way to pause this feature?

see above.

I'm getting the "Your installed JContainers version is incompatible with Creature Framework, or you don't have JContainers at all. Things will be very broken!" error, and my creature genital not showing up. And also I haven't installed any JContainers mod, any reason why this thing happend?

58 minutes ago, Lzyc said:

I'm getting the "Your installed JContainers version is incompatible with Creature Framework, or you don't have JContainers at all. Things will be very broken!" error, and my creature genital not showing up. And also I haven't installed any JContainers mod, any reason why this thing happend?

Hasn't your question been answered already?

Edited by PippinTom
  • 2 weeks later...

is creature framework or most nasty critters not working? i get no errors but it does not let me have sex with any creatures besides the dremora. im using the latest ae version of j containers. i use morenastycritters and hentai creatures and when i click mate nothing happens. also when i use matchmaker it says it fizzleed out do they are not registered i guess

Edited by dog444449
  • 3 weeks later...

So I'm having an issue with the Papyrus Extender where creatures won't get aroused at all. Their cocks are still present on their character, they just don't get erect/aroused. Disabling the mod fixes the problem, but I'd prefer to have both working as intended.

Having the issue where Creature Framework is stuck initializing, is there any ways to fix this on a current save?
It is working without any issues when I start up a new game, but would rather have it working without the need to start a completely new game.
Anyone knows how to solve this or am I just stuck and have to actually start all over again?

On 3/30/2022 at 3:59 AM, MadMansGun said:

try clicking on "Clear event data", "Clear Form DB" and "Clear creatures".

I have the exact same problem (except 12000D62) and unfortunately clicking those didn't help, any other ides?

Hm, should I be asking on the MNC main page? Probably, it's where I got my version of CF from...

Edited by mancuskaj