• 4 weeks later...

Hello my dudes. Can maybe someone help me with a problem? So... My Creature Framework don't want register any mods( In my situations this is must be MoreNastyCrittersSE and Animal SoS). On register page just zero information about mods and only info what no one plagins is regist.

I use Skyrim AE version 1.6.640. Have every mod and library what need for MoreNastyCrittersSE and other mods( include JContainer 4.2.3 ). Right now im only start create new assembly and don't have much mods so 100% no conflicts. Im already check info on site and in google and maybe this is problem with JContainer, he just don't wanna work on last versions or something like this. But i think people already find some dicicsion and maybe you know what i must to do. Or maybe this is another problem.

Also... I don't have some error massages from SKSE or in game massage like "Error Jcontainer or maybe he no installed".

Update:

Well... solver a problem. Without some reasons, mod manager can't see "Creature.d" folder and don't instal her when mod gonna be installed. Idk this is local problem for my system or what, but maybe this info can help for someone too.

Edited by Aliceisrabbit
4 hours ago, Friik69 said:

This really needs a settings loader. It would save a lot of time from configuring stuff every playtrough

the best i can suggest is deleting all json files and making your own...or make a json and name it "AAA" so it gets loaded first.

I just noticed I have a version of this mod called Creature Framework V3 and I can't remember where I got it.  If I change to 1.1.0 it says CF is downgraded and it can cause problems etc, when I load a game saved with V3. Anyone aware of any version 3 of this mod? I'm starting a new game and I don't know which version I should use. Attached my version if anyone wants to have a look.

CreatureFrameworkV3_0.7z

Edited by RoninDog
10 hours ago, RoninDog said:

I just noticed I have a version of this mod called Creature Framework V3 and I can't remember where I got it.  If I change to 1.1.0 it says CF is downgraded and it can cause problems etc, when I load a game saved with V3. Anyone aware of any version 3 of this mod? I'm starting a new game and I don't know which version I should use. Attached my version if anyone wants to have a look.

you got it from the MNC page, some people have problems with v3 but others do not, so use whatever version works best in your game (but don't change versions mid game, the scripts get stuck in your save file and you would need to remove them with a save editor)

v1 uses cloaking scripts/spells that are continuously fired from the player to detect nearby actors.

v3 uses quest alias that are filled in by a onupdate script to find actors near the player.

also turn off the freecam for a bit when starting animations, it seems to be messing with the visual application of meshes (the aroused armor is applied but the actor model does not refresh, it seems to happen more when playing as a werewolf).

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2021 at 10:59 AM, Sloth1000 said:

Bless you, i've been searching for hours now trying to get this working, I tried version 4.12 before but that didn't work. so i figured older versions wouldn't either. 

Thank you so much, its working flawlessly now!

i tried actually this and now all of the NPCs are T posing

what should i do??? please help 

SKSE Version nexus for steam

Game version is 1.640

Jccontainers version is nexus  for 1.640

17 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

that's a FNIS / animation pack problem, turn on the file check in FNIS and regenerate, any errors you see are bad.

Okay so, i updated FNIS for the fourth time during this whole thing and findout 18 warnings 3 from HCOS bestiality and 16 from billy animations

which is strange since both of those are Disable by Nexus mod manager

Edited by Depressingbro
3 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

dose not remove them when you turn the mods off

actually - it does - if to "turn mod off" you will use DISABLE mod feature (all files installed by mod will be pulled back from Data directory "somewhere else")

but it doesn't if you just uncheck a plugin (esm/esl/esp) on plugins list - what just makes that plugin inactive, but all related loose files, and BSAs, are still in Data directory and will be loaded

• 4 weeks later...

not sure which mod(s) are the culprits between MNC, ABC, and creature framework (using the v3_0.7), but some creatures such as the spider, some bears iirc, are missing schlong meshes entirely. the thing is though, some schlongs such as those for horses, dogs, and wolves still appear. already tried troubleshooting with the instructions on the creature framework guide but nothing seems to make them appear. the combination of mods (minus ABC) used to work in the past, but disabling ABC now doesn't seem to do anything to make the schlongs appear. any ideas?

On 4/7/2023 at 10:20 PM, Aycelist said:

not sure which mod(s) are the culprits between MNC, ABC, and creature framework (using the v3_0.7), but some creatures such as the spider, some bears iirc, are missing schlong meshes entirely. the thing is though, some schlongs such as those for horses, dogs, and wolves still appear. already tried troubleshooting with the instructions on the creature framework guide but nothing seems to make them appear. the combination of mods (minus ABC) used to work in the past, but disabling ABC now doesn't seem to do anything to make the schlongs appear. any ideas?

creature may be from a mod and is using a copy of a armor instead of the original one that mnc's json is setup to look for.

try opening the console and clicking on the creature to get more info about it (eg: base form and last esp to edit it)

3 hours ago, linxlynxin said:

There seems to be some issues with this mod in relation to More Nasty Critters. Is there an update in the works?

define "issue" and what CF version.

14 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

creature may be from a mod and is using a copy of a armor instead of the original one that mnc's json is setup to look for.

try opening the console and clicking on the creature to get more info about it (eg: base form and last esp to edit it)

using giant frostbite spider as an example ref id: ff00122c, base is last defined in skyrim.esm and last modified by mnc.esp, but it still says skin unknown and active mod none. more informative console says its using the mnc skeleton though, and no other mods are affecting the creature according to console commands. other spiders work though, like the normal frostbite spider ref id: ff001229. any ideas on what the issue could be?

7 minutes ago, Aycelist said:

using giant frostbite spider as an example ref id: ff00122c, base is last defined in skyrim.esm and last modified by mnc.esp, but it still says skin unknown and active mod none. more informative console says its using the mnc skeleton though, and no other mods are affecting the creature according to console commands. other spiders work though, like the normal frostbite spider ref id: ff001229. any ideas on what the issue could be?

"ff" ids are useless, they are copies of a npc spawned in by the game.

but i'll give mnc's files another look to see if i missed something.