3 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

EDIT: tried a few more scenes. Not all of them gave trauma. Do I just need to be cognizant of which ones are tagged as aggressive (without actually being able to tell, unless they have rough or aggressive in the name)?

You can tell by looking through the corresponding XML files, but I agree it's not easy to "just know" whether one will be from the scene wizard.

31 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

Your edit pretty much covers it.  There is also an MCM toggle/hotkey under "Compatibility" that will change whether SA interprets sex events as consensual, non-consensual, or "checks for tags".

SA will also look for con/noncon scene flags from mods like SEU or Violate and obey those regardless of animation tags. 

Thanks, that helped!

29 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Did you choose scenes which are tagged "aggressive?"

I don't know how to check tags. It was a strap-on scene with Piper that didn't look like it was non-con.

2 hours ago, osculim said:

Can someone tell me how do I use willpower for locks and hacking ? I don't see any options when I hover over a lock or a terminal

You need to have sufficient willpower points accumulated, but also for locks specifically you need at least one bobby pin in your inventory before the prompt will display.

2 hours ago, PunkRock Vixen said:

Having a issue where the belly morph isn't occurring when having sex even when maxed out

Check the config. It sounds like you're using CBBE and Fusion Girl is activated by default. Make sure the Fusion Girl body option is set to OFF, that way you're telling the mod that you're using CBBE.

12 hours ago, vaultbait said:

You need to have sufficient willpower points accumulated, but also for locks specifically you need at least one bobby pin in your inventory before the prompt will display.

I have enough bobby pins and my willpower is 100. I have a feeling that horizon is breaking the mechanic. Think I will need a patch for horizon.

Edited by osculim

Can't seem to get animations to recognize the right tags.

I am assuming the mod is reading the positionData.xml's for the various tags animations are given to apply the physical attributes (wears).

However despite editing these, there's still some issues, like strictly Oral animations that apply ALL the wears. Nonsense.

Do I have to edit something other than just the positionData?

Or is there a tag that applies ALL the wears that could be causing it?

Edited by sinivii
5 hours ago, sinivii said:

Can't seem to get animations to recognize the right tags.

I am assuming the mod is reading the positionData.xml's for the various tags animations are given to apply the physical attributes (wears).

However despite editing these, there's still some issues, like strictly Oral animations that apply ALL the wears. Nonsense.

Do I have to edit something other than just the positionData?

Or is there a tag that applies ALL the wears that could be causing it?

SA reads the tags sent by AAF, and AAF sends whichever tags are listed in the positiondata xml.  Specifically, AAF will send data from whichever xml is "winning" your load order conflicts.  So for example, if you have BP70 animations and a patch for those animations, AAF will only see data from the patch's xml.  Changing tags in the original pack would have no effect.  You must alter tags in the patch's positiondata xml.

7 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

SA reads the tags sent by AAF, and AAF sends whichever tags are listed in the positiondata xml.  Specifically, AAF will send data from whichever xml is "winning" your load order conflicts.  So for example, if you have BP70 animations and a patch for those animations, AAF will only see data from the patch's xml.  Changing tags in the original pack would have no effect.  You must alter tags in the patch's positiondata xml.

Cool, thanks. So besides load-order, is there nothing else I need to take into consideration? I have been editing the Patch XML's you see.

Is there a need to refresh XML's somehow in-game for a savegame? like uninstalling and re-installing the patch to have it actually read the changes?

8 minutes ago, sinivii said:

Cool, thanks. So besides load-order, is there nothing else I need to take into consideration? I have been editing the Patch XML's you see.

Is there a need to refresh XML's somehow in-game for a savegame? like uninstalling and re-installing the patch to have it actually read the changes?

It shouldn't be necessary to do any sort of reinstalling or refreshing.  I've altered plenty of tags to get the same sort of specificity you're after.  As far as I'm aware, XML data is pulled at runtime and not stored in the save.  You could always try altering every version of the XML data for an animation to figure out which one is controlling the action.  Themes, Patches, and the original animation (if BP70 or SavageCabbage) may all have versions with their own tags.

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

It shouldn't be necessary to do any sort of reinstalling or refreshing.  I've altered plenty of tags to get the same sort of specificity you're after.  As far as I'm aware, XML data is pulled at runtime and not stored in the save.  You could always try altering every version of the XML data for an animation to figure out which one is controlling the action.  Themes, Patches, and the original animation (if BP70 or SavageCabbage) may all have versions with their own tags.

Wonderful! Thank you. Now I just gotta figure out why it doesn't work on my end.

Can't really sort animations by tags in the AAF wizard, whatever sorting is supposed to be there is just replaced by a *, which is weird.

On the brightside, I know what'll keep me busy today! I'll go through every overwritten XML.

46 minutes ago, sinivii said:

Wonderful! Thank you. Now I just gotta figure out why it doesn't work on my end.

Can't really sort animations by tags in the AAF wizard, whatever sorting is supposed to be there is just replaced by a *, which is weird.

On the brightside, I know what'll keep me busy today! I'll go through every overwritten XML.

One more thing that might help you, and then I'll stop taking up space in SA's thread.

Some mods (e.g. Cum Overlays) will print the animation and its tags into your papyrus log after a scene ends.  That would be a pretty easy way to double check which tags are being sent to SA, and maybe hunt down the correct xml.

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

One more thing that might help you, and then I'll stop taking up space in SA's thread.

Some mods (e.g. Cum Overlays) will print the animation and its tags into your papyrus log after a scene ends.  That would be a pretty easy way to double check which tags are being sent to SA, and maybe hunt down the correct xml.

Oh that's perfect! Thanks for the tip! I just found out that my XML editing HAS been working!

... However I also found out that something is adding a bunch of tags AFTER my edits, and the string just goes double-length.

Here's the animation I tested where my edits are in yellow and the unwanted additions are red:
["F_SMUTANTM", "NOFURN", "DOGGY", "FromBehind", "Neutral", "HELD5", "LOVE1", "STIM7", "DOM-9", "PenisToVagina", "GRAYUSER", "Aggressive", "ROUGH", "MIDSTAGE", "HELD7", "STIM5", "LOVE3", "DOM-5", "NULLTOSELF", "PenisToEither"]

Something is adding tags where it shouldn't be. Hmm.

THEMES. Themes themes themes themes themes. AAF Themes.

Does not play along with Indarellos Patch.

I should've realized sooner.

Edited by sinivii
It was Themes.
  • 2 weeks later...

[01/06/2022 - 04:22:53PM] error: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword
stack:
    [ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
    [FPA_Main (3E000F99)].FPA:FPA_Main.OnArousalTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 1527
    [FPA_Main (3E000F99)].FPA:FPA_Main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 794
    [FPA_Main (3E000F99)].FPA:FPA_Main.OnTimerGameTime() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 244
stack:
    [FPA_Main (3E000F99)].FPA:FPA_Main.OnArousalTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 1527
    [FPA_Main (3E000F99)].FPA:FPA_Main.OnTick() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 794
    [FPA_Main (3E000F99)].FPA:FPA_Main.OnTimerGameTime() - "C:\Users\Albert\AppData\Local\Temp\PapyrusTemp\FPA\FPA_Main.psc" Line 244
stack:
[01/06/2022 - 04:22:53PM] New self esteem value: 100.000000

hope fix... or safe to ignore? 

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional.

I was checking the trigger points for Sex Addiction (fpa_value_sexaddiction). The threshold for becoming a Slut is at 60 but getting it under 60 still keeps the Slut effect. The release trigger is to get it under 30 before Normal status is given again.

On 1/17/2022 at 10:24 PM, Slorm said:

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional.

I was checking the trigger points for Sex Addiction (fpa_value_sexaddiction). The threshold for becoming a Slut is at 60 but getting it under 60 still keeps the Slut effect. The release trigger is to get it under 30 before Normal status is given again.

I've seen it explained that way before, so I expect it's intentional. Sort of like how a thermostat prevents hysteresis by not turning on and off at exactly its setpoint, you need to be a bit of a saint for a while to correct others perceptions of you.

13 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I've seen it explained that way before, so I expect it's intentional. Sort of like how a thermostat prevents hysteresis by not turning on and off at exactly its setpoint, you need to be a bit of a saint for a while to correct others perceptions of you.

I was wondering that, and it's would be really appropriate for say Sex Reputation, where people have long memories and take time to forgive/forget.

Sex Addiction is more of a physical condition so perhaps needs a narrower threshold. I know from personal experience the power of a waning addiction from when I stopped smoking (wow, must be 15 or more years now). You do get sudden cravings even months after the main craving have ceased but they last a very short time.

I'm in two minds as I think about it but on balance maybe a threshold of 45 or 50.

It's academic in my case as I had a couple of umm "accidents" with Violate at Corvega so I'm at a 100 now anyway :classic_smile:

3 hours ago, pisadasf said:

Is there a command to increase wear?

yes, you can use 

cqf FPA_Main IncreaseWear <amount - number> <oral - true|false> <vaginal - true|false> <anal - true|false> <all - true|false>

For example to increase vaginal wear by 10 you could use

cqf FPA_Main IncreaseWear 10 false true false false

Samme issue as Yourboy. Mod and Hud does not seem to load and Hudframework gives me the constant spam of -> hud framework init completed this is a testing notification.

When I got Hudframework and the sex attribute hud enabled in vortex. I know back then several years ago, everything worked just fine.

16 hours ago, Bonnelise said:

Samme issue as Yourboy. Mod and Hud does not seem to load and Hudframework gives me the constant spam of -> hud framework init completed this is a testing notification.

When I got Hudframework and the sex attribute hud enabled in vortex. I know back then several years ago, everything worked just fine.

SA has been working fine for me for roughly ever, with latest versions of everything. I don't use the HUD plugin though, it seems superfluous when you can just ask MCM what your stats are and not waste valuable screen space.

18 hours ago, Bonnelise said:

Are you by chance using Transfer Settlements? A page or two back, Saya mentioned that it has a specific conflict with SA's HUD (and also included a solution).