1 hour ago, bstylez said:

I don't know if this happens to any other people but when i use sex attributes to unlock the devious device my games freezes after i try to quick save the game, is there a way to go on about fixing this issue?

You should ask help on Devious Devices. Some problems with saving was mentioned in DD thread

38 minutes ago, Dlinny_Lag said:

You should ask help on Devious Devices. Some problems with saving was mentioned in DD thread

I'm sure it's an issue only after i unlock the device with sex attributes mod....the device is not the problem since it's fine after i unlock them with the key

5 hours ago, bstylez said:

I'm sure it's an issue only after i unlock the device with sex attributes mod....the device is not the problem since it's fine after i unlock them with the key

Just for info, I've never had a problem using SA to unlock DD items. I haven't tested with the DD RC8 version so can't speak for that.

First Thanks for the Hard work
 Know got a strange problem Since i Updated to 2.5.2 .
When i began a New Game with my Old Setup (works since 18month) but when it come to the first Installation it says AFF-Harassment could not be installed AFF and/or AFF Attributes or both/ there requirement are not installed correctly or missing. Something like that

Changed it back to the 2.5.1 version and that worked, than after wards changed after the vault to 2.5.2 again. Harassment works but Attributes wont (or not right) Hud shows, also the MCM entry is there but have no effect what so ever. So no idea whats Wrong. Things that i changed when i Started the new Game are:

I Updated.
AFF-(Advanced Animation Framework) to 1.66
AFF-Violate to 1.55
AFF-Sex Attributes to 2.5.2

I added to test 
Sanity Framework

DD armor bench Unlocker 

I added the Modlist and Load order Just in case to Help out

modlist.txtloadorder.txt

Great work on a great framework, been enjoying the mods that use it.

A couple of requests if possible.

A slider to control the rate of the over-time arousal increase so we can tune it to our tastes.

A hotkey to just plainly add a bit to arousal, so we can roleplay when something catches our fancy.

ta

Figured I'd ask...

Is there a chance to integrate ZaZ Particle Effects for Belly Morph? FPE Redux has it in its Cumflation and I think it'd work great with SA (I've switched back to Ego's FPE since a lot of stuff wasn't working for me in FPE Redux).

Just a minor suggestion, that's all.

And thanks for the recent update, the mod is extremely well done. I've never experienced any bugs, CTDs or whatever issues in my 2 years of using it. Outstanding work!

Ok i checked but Harassment wont install (activated) with Attributes 2,5,2 on a clean new Save 
But it works Normally when i go Back to the older version 2,5,1
Harassment wont Find Attributes even thru its installed correctly

Someone, an idea what is happening 

First problem i ever had and i use Attributes/Harassment and CSL for a very long time

23 minutes ago, Azroq said:

Ok i checked but Harassment wont install (activated) with Attributes 2,5,2 on a clean new Save 
But it works Normally when i go Back to the older version 2,5,1
Harassment wont Find Attributes even thru its installed correctly

Someone, an idea what is happening 

First problem i ever had and i use Attributes/Harassment and CSL for a very long time

I'm using SA 2.5.2 with SH 1.12.0, no problem. Vortex didn't complain about activating anything.

I Use Mo2 and use both version as a separate Mod so i dont overwrite or Merge/replace them
began the new Game with the 2,5,1 Version and all works fine Checked options and Gameplay

Switched to  2.5.2 after PC creation when i was just Entering the Vault Lift and after i exit the Lift

Attributes 2.5.2 won't work regardless. I Get the MCM entry can change settings also get the Entries for Condition and Perks in the Pip boy. Nothing changes there are just there
but Attributes Hud won't show anything
When i try to use Show Stats in the MCM or with the Key Shortcut, nothing shows up

Did Try the Harassment Reinstall Button in the MCM and get the Same massage Afterwards
I also did install Attributes 2.5.1 and than Merged 2.5.2 afterwards with out the Version Number in the Name(got 3 version now in MO)
Still not working

Has Some else Tryd a NEW Game

The Mods that i use are

Spoiler

I installed all after the Guide in the Forum for AFF and Mods

-AFF_V166-0 Beta ( Animation Frame Work)

-DD
-DD item Manager

_AAF_Violate 1.55
-AFF Violate Purgatory
-Real Handcuffs
-CSL
-AFF Attributes 2.5.1 working 2.5.2(Not working)
-AFF Attributes Hud
-AFF harassment 1.12.0

and all the dependencies

-Extra mods are

-Will of atom 1.1.2
-Companion Ivy 6

And to test but not aktive atm
-DD Armorbench Unlocker

-Sanity Framework 1.95
-Rad Morphing Redux 1.0.1

1 hour ago, Azroq said:

I Use Mo2 and use both version as a separate Mod so i dont overwrite or Merge/replace them
began the new Game with the 2,5,1 Version and all works fine Checked options and Gameplay

Switched to  2.5.2 after PC creation when i was just Entering the Vault Lift and after i exit the Lift

Attributes 2.5.2 won't work regardless. I Get the MCM entry can change settings also get the Entries for Condition and Perks in the Pip boy. Nothing changes there are just there
but Attributes Hud won't show anything
When i try to use Show Stats in the MCM or with the Key Shortcut, nothing shows up

Did Try the Harassment Reinstall Button in the MCM and get the Same massage Afterwards
I also did install Attributes 2.5.1 and than Merged 2.5.2 afterwards with out the Version Number in the Name(got 3 version now in MO)
Still not working

Has Some else Tryd a NEW Game

The Mods that i use are

Reveal hidden contents

I installed all after the Guide in the Forum for AFF and Mods

-AFF_V166-0 Beta ( Animation Frame Work)

-DD
-DD item Manager

_AAF_Violate 1.55
-AFF Violate Purgatory
-Real Handcuffs
-CSL
-AFF Attributes 2.5.1 working 2.5.2(Not working)
-AFF Attributes Hud
-AFF harassment 1.12.0

and all the dependencies

-Extra mods are

-Will of atom 1.1.2
-Companion Ivy 6

And to test but not aktive atm
-DD Armorbench Unlocker

-Sanity Framework 1.95
-Rad Morphing Redux 1.0.1

I tried an existing game and a new game, and both operate correctly.  There's an outside chance your download got corrupted; it happens on rare occasion.  Try re-downloading and installing 2.5.2 fresh.

If that still fails, disable ALL mods except what's required to run SA/SH, and try a new game again.  Then you're in one of two places:

1- The bare bones installation works, in which case one of your other mods conflicts somehow (although I have no idea how a mod conflict would prevent SH from seeing that SA exists...).  Start enabling your other mods in blocks, restart fresh games, until you get errors again.  Resolve conflicting mods by process of elimination.

2- Bare bones installation still fails.  Then probably a deeper problem exists somewhere.  In this case, I advise seeking help on the AAF Discord.

Yeah Found out whats the Problem
Its Sanity Framework

With Attributes 2.5.1 its loaded below it in the LO

But Attributes 2.5.2 is Loaded Below Sanity Framework and Breaks the Use/Registry somehow Total Strange

So Yeah its just a Stupid Load Order about one Position away from working or Not and for that i Bang my Head for 2 Days

Well Still Thanks for the Help and

Great Work with the Mod twisted  cant wait for More Updates and Content

Hi, I've been enjoying your mods Twisted and I had a few suggestions for this mod, I'm not a modder or anything so I don't know if these would be simple or hard to do.

Would it be possible to

1. Have Cumflation/Belly morph have a perk listing whats happening like the other attributes.

2. To have option of Cumflation/Belly morph not decrease if the player character is plugged up with plugs form Devious Devices and perhaps Plugs of the Commonwealth.

3. A option for Arousal not to decrease from masturbation or perhaps all sex when the player is wearing a chastity belt from Devious Device, maybe they could even start

getting a frustration debuff if the player is at maxed Arousal with the belt on, with the frustration debuff staying until they either masturbate or have sex with the

belt off.

I thought it would be fun to have the frustration show of either someone belted up with vibrators or someone with the Slut perk.

Not quite sure if suggestion 2 and 3 might make the game too hard or not but the debuffs can be turned off if people want

And thank you for your work on these mods twistedtrebla been loving them

Really cool mod, thank you for sharing.

Does anyone know if there is a way to disable the Willpower activate feature for containers? It's apparently not compatible with Hands Off functionality for the purpose of unlocking containers you have locked. Have to manually pick my own containers. 

10 hours ago, Alessa myrion said:

Really cool mod, thank you for sharing.

Does anyone know if there is a way to disable the Willpower activate feature for containers? It's apparently not compatible with Hands Off functionality for the purpose of unlocking containers you have locked. Have to manually pick my own containers. 

You can disable willpower unlocking in the MCM (I forget which page it's on though).

On 4/10/2022 at 7:05 AM, Spaceguest991 said:

Hi, I've been enjoying your mods Twisted and I had a few suggestions for this mod, I'm not a modder or anything so I don't know if these would be simple or hard to do.

Would it be possible to

1. Have Cumflation/Belly morph have a perk listing whats happening like the other attributes.

2. To have option of Cumflation/Belly morph not decrease if the player character is plugged up with plugs form Devious Devices and perhaps Plugs of the Commonwealth.

3. A option for Arousal not to decrease from masturbation or perhaps all sex when the player is wearing a chastity belt from Devious Device, maybe they could even start

getting a frustration debuff if the player is at maxed Arousal with the belt on, with the frustration debuff staying until they either masturbate or have sex with the

belt off.

I thought it would be fun to have the frustration show of either someone belted up with vibrators or someone with the Slut perk.

Not quite sure if suggestion 2 and 3 might make the game too hard or not but the debuffs can be turned off if people want

And thank you for your work on these mods twistedtrebla been loving them

Hmm I like that idea. Adding perk is a bit tedious, but the other ones, preventing cumflation deflate when plugged, and arousal not going down when belted, sounds like good ideas.

Just added 2.5.3

- Cumflation will no longer deflate if the player is wearing Devious Devices vagina plug

- Added MCM setting to customize how much arousal is gained per hour, lost from sleeping, and lost from having sex

- Arousal will not decrease when having sex while wearing Devious Devices chastity belt

- Added MCM setting to allow removing vagina/anal plug for free (not costing willpower or bobby pins)

Always found it mind boggling that you could "lock" a plug in your ass/vagina, and that its the default behavior. This would allow you to treat plugs as something that can be freely inserted and removed, unless the player is wearing chastity belt

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

You can disable willpower unlocking in the MCM (I forget which page it's on though).

Oh dang that actually works! I did see that option yesterday but I never thought it was capable of disabling the features interaction with the UI. That's seriously impressive that it can do that on the fly. Thanks a bunch!

21 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Hmm I like that idea. Adding perk is a bit tedious, but the other ones, preventing cumflation deflate when plugged, and arousal not going down when belted, sounds like good ideas.

Gald you like my ideas I'm suprised but happy to see them added so quickly, I hope other people like the ideas as much.

Unfortunate to hear it's kinda tedious to add a perk on the perk menu for Cumflation since I do like going to perk menu to read them and was a bit disapointed that

Cumflation didn't have a perk like the wear and tear status perks, not quite sure if that's just or a me thing or other people enjoy it too.

I was going to add thing about Cumflation not decressing with a plug in, just kinda thought since there was options have cumflation increase from oral and anal sex that a option for anal plug to stop cumflation desrease maybe a and/or option? Sorry not being more clear with my idea in the first post and if I'm being nitpicky.

and I was thinking about the chastitiy belt later at first I thought it would be as just Frustration Debuff since the special stats it amkes go down match my idea quite

nicely but the way the perk is worded in the perk menu would make much sense within the context. I dunno I like the idea of having like a frustraion debuff and Self-Esteem

and Spirit going down from not being able to orgasm due to having the belt and like have mind break happening. Though maybe that's overkill or maybe overkill is some want

people would like, eh. Might be something better off I figure out how to do myself. Edit: In hindsight this already happens mostly with how the mod works unless your character is extremely submissive and no longer loses self-esteem from wearing DD, so feel free to ignore this bit.

Thank you again twisted for your all of work on the mods!

Edited by Spaceguest991
forgot to include something