14 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Are you by chance using Transfer Settlements? A page or two back, Saya mentioned that it has a specific conflict with SA's HUD (and also included a solution).

Nope, do not use Transfer Settlements, no clue what went wrong. Oddly enough, the stats do not show up in MCM either. I kinda blame Vortex, I had zero issue with the NMM having all my stuff active, Vortex just seems to not do it properly despite I added the AFF mods and others into the prepared Vortex folder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah hi love the mod atleast the earlier versions but its a bit too complex now, atleast for me, if possible can you implement something to turn off arousal completely i'm not personally interested in micromanaging a new statistic i can't turn off, I don't play with survival mechanics, i don't even use hunger and thirst mods...the stats  were fine before you added this and the

*use willpower to do X* functions which is also not something i'll use, but you can atleast turn those off, i can't turn off arousal anywhere unless i'm missing something. Anyway thanks for your time if anyone reads this, reverting to an older version for now which was fine and indeed beautifully simple and thanks for the mod all the same. Hope you find time to add a disable Arousal function ty, if i could endorse i would.

Edited by sundog005

Hey.

Was wondering about the dom orientation and wear.

Under wear it says: Non-consensual sex will increase wear more.

Under sub/dom effects: CONS: +X% increased penalty for wear and tear damage from aggressive sex. Frustration Debuff lvl Y, +Z% self-esteem drain rate from wearing Devious Devices.

Is this ONLY for aggressive AND forced sex received by the player (non-consensual against player), i.e player raped by raiders and etc?

If I harrass or violate a NPC (non-consensual against NPC) will I get more wear? (does this fit "non-consensual sex will increase wear more")

If I use aggressive anims on NPCs that I force (non-consenual against NPC, aggressive) will I get more wear x 2 ("non-consensual sex will increase wear more" + "+X% increased penalty for wear and tear damage from aggressive sex").

If I use aggressive anims but it's consensual will it increase wear ("+X% increased penalty for wear and tear damage from aggressive sex")?

I mean for the sake of immersion, if I'm dominant, aggressive sex against a NPC that I assault should not give me penalties cause I enjoy dominating them and being agressive. Also if I'm dominant I like to be aggressive even if it's consensual, why should I get punished for it?

But at the same time maybe forcing someone and having rough sex might be equally more wearing for both aggressor and victim since you need to put some energy and effort into dominating your victim.

Cheers for any answers.

Edited by Fisiu1

I am using two current F4 chars: one male, one female. I am running them more or less in parallel until I work out which one I prefer. Currently the female one is mid 30s level and the male is 16.

Most of the male's sex is consensual secondary to flirtation and only slaves are raped and that usually only once, with the rest consensual.

He averages about 1 or 2 scores a day and yet has trauma level 5 to anus?? vagina ?? and mouth with NONE being in action during any scenes that i actually examined.

Now with rape I can understand damage but consensual non-aggressive sex, such trauma is insane as most people could not get out of bed in the morning if it were so in RL.

I am infamous here for screwing up mods but I have turned off "physical" and set all counters as low as possible, absent vagina or not, and am becoming really annoyed with the SPECIAL handicaps thrust upon my char who currently is near blind, retarded and unlucky.

What is it that I am doing wrong? Is there some easy fix?

I have seen RL trauma from rape including that of a 12-month-old girl and countless women and it did cause sometimes great physical trauma, but it was rare as mostly the trauma was psychological, that is, IF you exclude what happens in war or similar and even there being raped to death is uncommon.

Never mind! I removed the mod as the loss of such stats for non-applicable reasons is stupid.

Edited by Will55

I am having an Issue with Body morphing. It doesn't seem to appeaar
I'm using CBBE with F4EE. 
The belly doesn't morph. It could be that I just haven't played enough with this. Is this just a very slow process with me being impatient?
Fusion girl body is set to OFF
Everything that effects body morphing I pretty much set to maximum to test and see if it works. Is there something more I need to install that I've missed? Please let me know when you have the time to do so, no rush.

Ok I know it says right there in the instructions how to avoid getting permanent debuffs...

BUT does anyone know any good debug commands/mods that can alter buffs (not raw stats) because I did like 20hrs of shit before realizing I goofed up... please?

On 2/28/2022 at 12:58 PM, Will55 said:

I am using two current F4 chars: one male, one female. I am running them more or less in parallel until I work out which one I prefer. Currently the female one is mid 30s level and the male is 16.

Most of the male's sex is consensual secondary to flirtation and only slaves are raped and that usually only once, with the rest consensual.

He averages about 1 or 2 scores a day and yet has trauma level 5 to anus?? vagina ?? and mouth with NONE being in action during any scenes that i actually examined.

Now with rape I can understand damage but consensual non-aggressive sex, such trauma is insane as most people could not get out of bed in the morning if it were so in RL.

I am infamous here for screwing up mods but I have turned off "physical" and set all counters as low as possible, absent vagina or not, and am becoming really annoyed with the SPECIAL handicaps thrust upon my char who currently is near blind, retarded and unlucky.

What is it that I am doing wrong? Is there some easy fix?

I have seen RL trauma from rape including that of a 12-month-old girl and countless women and it did cause sometimes great physical trauma, but it was rare as mostly the trauma was psychological, that is, IF you exclude what happens in war or similar and even there being raped to death is uncommon.

Never mind! I removed the mod as the loss of such stats for non-applicable reasons is stupid.

Well, with psychology, too, not everything is so clear - * the death of one person is a tragedy, the death of millions is statistics *. When Nora, who has fallen from a calm world into the apocalypse, is raped for the first time by a gang of raiders, yes, she will receive psychological trauma. But if this happens several times a day... *everyday business*. 
So I turned off *psychology*. But I have left *physics* for the time being - nevertheless, rough rape definitely causes injuries... and impaling the death claw on the dick is 100% fatal?

But most likely I will also delete the mod. I have already refused *harassment*, because it does not always work stably and often interferes with other mods, and more *attributes* are not used anywhere else.

Ive found a small conflict with this mod and Fallout Horizon. Both use the 'R' key for different affects with interacting with locks and terminals (R to use will power and R to use lock breaching tools). While Attributes willpower to unlock is active the prompt to use Horizons Lock breaching in unavailable, I've tried moving Attributes in my load order but it didn't change anything. Is there any way to change it so both are available or will I just have to choose one or the other?

Hey.  Superfun mod.  I've been using it in a couple of play-throughs since October and had zero problems with until recently.   I haven't used HUD addon, and I don't have the HUD framework installed.  I'll just hit my hot key to bring up the effects, or go to the stats menu and hit q for the full set of buffs and de-buffs.

So here's what happens.  I'll try to check my stats, hit the Q button, and all the stats will just be gone.  When that happens, I'll go to perks and all of the SA ones will have just disappeared from the list.  If I go back to a previous save when everything worked, I can pick up from there and go forward until it happens again.  I can't identify a common issue as to what in game activity might be triggering this problem to occur.  I thought it might be occurring around when have crazy sexual shenanigans popping off from Boston Devious Helper, or Sexual Harrassment, but I just had it happen towards the end of the Main Fusion City quest when I had AAF violate, BDH, Sexual Harassment, Better Living through Cumistry, all turned off or dialog neutralized in the case of BDH.  It's happening with the new version, and did with the last one as well.  I have to save constantly and keep checking to see if the problem has occurred again when I do.  

I haven't deleted any mods and started with an unmodded save for this current play-through, and played quite a bit before this error started to occur.  Do you have any idea what may be causing this problem?  I read through a bunch of comments here but didn't come across anything specific other that the settlement transfer and HuDframwork which I am not using.

On 3/2/2022 at 4:35 PM, vjnmrf said:

Well, with psychology, too, not everything is so clear - * the death of one person is a tragedy, the death of millions is statistics *. When Nora, who has fallen from a calm world into the apocalypse, is raped for the first time by a gang of raiders, yes, she will receive psychological trauma. But if this happens several times a day... *everyday business*. 
So I turned off *psychology*. But I have left *physics* for the time being - nevertheless, rough rape definitely causes injuries... and impaling the death claw on the dick is 100% fatal?

But most likely I will also delete the mod. I have already refused *harassment*, because it does not always work stably and often interferes with other mods, and more *attributes* are not used anywhere else.

I unclicked the mod and could not manage game start. I will try via Resaver to see if a cleaning helps.

In the meantime, I just negate the debuffs via the console. Non immersive, but then so is his "torn vagina".

WRT your comments, my female char was raped on the lift as she exited V111 by 3 wild dogs x3 (SKK stalker mod always used) and her introduction to 2277 has been quite fierce with virtually every creature or human group having his turns.............radscorpion, Yiao gai, Mirelurk, stingwing, bloatfly, bloodbug and IIRC radroach were a little umm weird but the Behemoth , king mireluke, deathclaw (all 3 solo), supermutants, trappers, raiders, gunners. scavengers, synths all love mass raping and often at the same time...trappers were the worst.

The point of this comment is Nora either shapes up very quickly or ships out permanently.as this was the life of EVERY woman in 2277 and I can now understand why they are so filthy as they hope that the smell might be a useful deterrent, but the fact is that the males smell just as bad, and no one even notices the smell (RL fact).

I talked some time ago online to a woman who had been a sex slave for 3 years: she said that those very few who could not cope died quickly but after a while, it was: "just another dick" and even when they used male animals for punishment, it was still "just another dick". She only failed to cope when they made her friend fellate an animal as she thought that she would be next. The other point was that after a while, she decided that she might as well enjoy it all as she could do nothing about it and blocking the stimuli was exhausting so she settled in to enjoying it BUT without letting the males aware of it. That was the life of every non-rich , non-aristocratic women on this planet for thousands of years. The current generation of hypersensitive, fragile can't-copers will be blown away by  harsh reality in days if such a world ever returns ( for the west that is as elsewhere is still exists).

Addendum: I unclicked the mod, did a "resave" and have a stable less idiotic game. For my female chars I will think about it, but the odds are the mod is being removed. Like Sexual Harassment where slaves come up and tell me to fellate them, or the Sentinel power armor keeps chasing my female chars around my base settlement, it is all too far-fetched. My female chars spent >60% of their time near ANY settlement being harassed and it seems that EVERY male has his go so it is going as well.

Edited by Will55
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a suggestion idea for adding aid/chems to this mod. Soothing cream - Used to reduce vaginal or anal wear and tear from consensual / non-consensual sex but also will increase arousal. Perhaps chems that will boost willpower / self esteem regen or negate effects for a certain amount of time

Uploaded 2.5.2 for some small changes

- Cumflation/Belly morph now decreases over time, instead of deflating all at once. Deflate rate and amount configurable in MCM

- Cumflation now gives debuff to player, depending on how bad it is:

-- When cumflation is at or above 12% of configured MAX value, -1 AGI

-- at or above 25% of configured MAX value, -1 AGI -1 END

-- at or above 37% of configured MAX value, -1 AGI -1 END -1 STR

-- at or above 50% of configured MAX value, -2 AGI -1 END -1 STR

-- at or above 62% of configured MAX value, -2 AGI -2 END -1 STR

-- at or above 75% of configured MAX value, -2 AGI -2 END -2 STR

- MCM option to disable cumflation when player is pregnant with FPFP

- Added gangbang penalty multiplier. Players lose more self-esteem and willpower for gang bang

- Doc Neura no longer offers her service if the player doesnt have enough caps

- Some APIs for mods, for future integration

If there are some other small quality of life changes you'd like to see, let me know and I may consider it, depending on the level of effort needed to implement it.

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

Uploaded 2.5.2 for some small changes

- Cumflation/Belly morph now decreases over time, instead of deflating all at once. Deflate rate and amount configurable in MCM

- Cumflation now gives debuff to player, depending on how bad it is:

-- When cumflation is at or above 12% of configured MAX value, -1 AGI

-- at or above 25% of configured MAX value, -1 AGI -1 END

-- at or above 37% of configured MAX value, -1 AGI -1 END -1 STR

-- at or above 50% of configured MAX value, -2 AGI -1 END -1 STR

-- at or above 62% of configured MAX value, -2 AGI -2 END -1 STR

-- at or above 75% of configured MAX value, -2 AGI -2 END -2 STR

- MCM option to disable cumflation when player is pregnant with FPFP

- Added gangbang penalty multiplier. Players lose more self-esteem and willpower for gang bang

- Doc Neura no longer offers her service if the player doesnt have enough caps

- Some APIs for mods, for future integration

If there are some other small quality of life changes you'd like to see, let me know and I may consider it, depending on the level of effort needed to implement it.

These are welcome changes!  Especially the ability to disable cumflation during pregnancy. 

Here are a couple of little tweaks that might fall into the "small/easy QoL" category:

-Ability to independently set human/humanlike cumflation multiplier to zero, while still permitting cumflation from other actors.

-Anal wear from Plugs of the Commonwealth devices.  They all use a shared keyword.

-Add tag checks for OviposToMouth, etc for the isSexOral, isSexVaginal, and similar functions.

This isn't a bug report or anything like that, but I have to ask (just for the sake of mind).

In the previous version (2.5.1) my character's body was morphed a bit (Belly Morph). When the belly was morphed, I updated the mod to the latest version (2.5.2). The question is, do morphs from the previous version stay permanently or does it revert to default body? I'm constantly thinking that the morphs from the previous version were left on my character, and I really don't want to start a new save.

Great work on the mod, I've been using it for the past two years and never experienced any issues with it! Keep it up!

2 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

This isn't a bug report or anything like that, but I have to ask (just for the sake of mind).

In the previous version (2.5.1) my character's body was morphed a bit (Belly Morph). When the belly was morphed, I updated the mod to the latest version (2.5.2). The question is, do morphs from the previous version stay permanently or does it revert to default body? I'm constantly thinking that the morphs from the previous version were left on my character, and I really don't want to start a new save.

Great work on the mod, I've been using it for the past two years and never experienced any issues with it! Keep it up!

If lingering morphs aren't tagged such that they show up adjusted in the LooksMenu sliders (where you could just undo them there), you can do this at the console:

cgf "BodyGen.RegenerateMorphs" 14 1

Or maybe it's 7 instead of 14, I can't remember if you're supposed to use the formid or the refid and am not in a place to test at the moment.