6 hours ago, bleeargh said:

It would be awesome to carry that behavior into these other worlds.

It's suffcient to have the innkeep in the proper JobInkeeper faction to get the basic functions whereever you like.

36 minutes ago, worik said:

:classic_blink::classic_ohmy: ... somethings is really broken. But that's definetly beyond my skill level.

Last advice of me would be to make sure you are not getting unnoticed stackdumps. Maybe your game has already gone unstable long ago and you are just noticing it's corrupted surface here with the horse quest. ?

My game is fairly stable, with almost no crashes and minimal errors in logging. This is also pretty early into a new game. I'm guessing that there might be an issue either in the end portions of the quest or the script or the game didn't properly execute the end part of that quest. Either way its only two innkeepers who are affected, and I can deal with that.

8 hours ago, Gimlord said:

To reset the client number.

It should work with the console ... if not or too complicated, maybe try this mod

if I remember correct, it should be able to change the client count too.

2 hours ago, worik said:

It should work with the console ... if not or too complicated, maybe try this mod

if I remember correct, it should be able to change the client count too.

Can't see how i can change the clients number from this mod. I don't know if this client number is from sexlab variable cause i reset my stats and also used this mod but can't see any option about clients. In the radiant's prostitution gigolo menu, i still see the number of clients i had.

I'm having an issue with Blacklisted Animations, from what I can tell other people have previously had this issue before but the common fix of resetting SL animations and reinstalling the mod hasn't worked. From what I've seen, people are pointing to RP itself being the issue. Is there any known fix or is this some random unlucky bug?

On 10/18/2018 at 11:06 PM, Gimlord said:

In the radiant's prostitution gigolo menu, i still see the number of clients i had.

Aaah, this one. ? It should be the global variable mf_TotalClients

help mf_TotalClients

to double check the number

set mf_TotalClients to #

# is your desired number

44 minutes ago, Matz said:

fuck and come back at the inn for the money. Gangbang and competition with the other prostitute are annoying me a little...

It's  random luck.

But with a bit technical insight you could try to load the mod in TES5Edit and simply disable the gangbang and competition versions. ...

Don't ask me if it would work afterwards at all or simply break your game. So better keep a backup. But it might be worth a test ?

5 hours ago, worik said:

It's  random luck.

But with a bit technical insight you could try to load the mod in TES5Edit and simply disable the gangbang and competition versions. ...

Don't ask me if it would work afterwards at all or simply break your game. So better keep a backup. But it might be worth a test ?

I won't try lol, it would be great if the autor of the mod could add the possibility to uncheck some quests

41 minutes ago, Matz said:

I won't try lol, it would be great if the autor of the mod could add the possibility to uncheck some quests

You can remove/add quests by editing the file in the MF_RP_Quests folder. Use notepad to open the file and you can delete the quest that you want from being in the quest list. I use TESVEdit to match the ids. Then in game just run the check for new quests, and it should update.

To remove the gangbang and competition quests, remove these lines:

"__formData|MF_RadiantProstitution.esp|0x84646",

"__formData|MF_RadiantProstitution.esp|0x650BB",

@-Caden- bug report ( if you want to call it that way)

Location Markarth

Requested a Home Delivery

received "The matriach" with Maven in Riften

Technically it is not a bug, because it worked. But I doubt it makes sense that way from a story-telling. I think the specialized quests need more work on their positive-lists WHERE they make sense to trigger and where not. ?

10 hours ago, darkmoong said:

Any advice on what to do?

Sounds like your Skyrim is loaded beyond all good reason.

Too much is going on in your Skyrim or in this particular cell and doesn't let you advance now. The (small) scripts in this quest stage don't get an execution slot anymore and you are stuck.

Either you simply wait more time (a minute maybe?)  ... reload and try again and again ... try when less NPCs are around in the inn and eat your computing power ... try it in a different (empty) inn.

The more painful approch:  strip down your mod list and eliminate the worst time-slot-devourers .... or invest muuuch more effort and try to make your mods more performant with each other

10 hours ago, worik said:

Sounds like your Skyrim is loaded beyond all good reason.

Too much is going on in your Skyrim or in this particular cell and doesn't let you advance now. The (small) scripts in this quest stage don't get an execution slot anymore and you are stuck.

Either you simply wait more time (a minute maybe?)  ... reload and try again and again ... try when less NPCs are around in the inn and eat your computing power ... try it in a different (empty) inn.

The more painful approch:  strip down your mod list and eliminate the worst time-slot-devourers .... or invest muuuch more effort and try to make your mods more performant with each other

That make sense i think lively inns is causing the issue then. Ill uninstall it and see if it fixes things.

I was wondering which source script is the one that dictates which tags are called in for specific events? I ask because I want to try to change the Female/Female scenes to use more than just the "Lesbian" tag so those scenes have more varieties. 

On that note, I'm not sure if you'll ever come back to this mod again but I hope that if you do, you'll integrate a quick option for the F/F scene so the player/NPC can choose different options for the scene (lesbian, strap-on - for both player/NPC being the giver/receiver)

On 11/10/2018 at 10:31 PM, darkmoong said:

When i go to talk to the innkeeper to start the prostition it gets to the part where they will say "those clothes are a good start but wear this instead" they then never give me anything and im just stuck in the conversation. Any advice on what to do?

One thing that works for me when this happens (this is not an optimal way by no means) is to after the dialog has ended, quicksave and then quickload and (at least for me) it then gives me the outfit and allows me to prostitute my pc (also works if no sex scenes are triggering and trying to start a new one doesn'y start one either), but again, i'd wager this is not a friendly way to force these things to happen

• 3 weeks later...

I usually use it for followers and use a console command to equip on who ever I want to give it to.  Talking to them should result in some additional dialog options for them.

One issue I'm having at the moment is possibly related to it use. Whenever one of my followers finishes their session with a client they don't leave and follow them around. Moving to another area and the client ends up tagging along.

It takes a while as another npc has to approach them. I've gone hours without them taking a client and then suddenly they start again. The only way to dismiss the client afterwards is to use the the npc to npc animation reset in the mcm.

Right now I'm getting a ctd with the jarls horse quest, right at the end when I visit the jarl in Windhelm and I hear the gold transfer sound it immediately ctd's.

The Windhelm Jarl and my character are both female in the main hall, I left my followers at an Inn and I managed to fill the bucket. The script for that quest is the same as the original so I'm checking the handlers. Or I'm just overloaded on scripts but this happens right after loading.

It looks like it's running the paymentFullBucket function but when it returns from it I get the ctd, tried adding gold to Jarl and even moving location and moving the Jarl to less populated area but still get the ctd.

In the changelogs I noticed that there was an option for F-F only or M-M only for house visits as optional files. Do those still exist, and if so where do I find them?

Also, does anyone know where the NPC wenches are active? I've been working in Riverwood for the time being (new game) and have yet to see any appear.