6 hours ago, XarisZ said:

Is this mod a successor to this one?

No, they are independent developments.

You can use both or just one, they don't interact and interfere only a tiny bit.

And they tell a slightly different story

1 hour ago, worik said:

No, they are independent developments.

You can use both or just one, they don't interact and interfere only a tiny bit.

And they tell a slightly different story

Which one is creater?I mean in term of features,less bugs,i havent used neither and i was thinking of using the Aggressive Prostitution.

7 minutes ago, XarisZ said:

Which one is creater?I mean in term of features,less bugs,i havent used neither and i was thinking of using the Aggressive Prostitution.

none, the story is the difference

RP/G is primarily about you and your body on the market

TDF's PAP is more about selling your follower (but not limited to that)

i have a little problem everything is working perfectly except the tavern clothes doesnt work for making people ask for it ... also all the wenches seems to be not really getting any customers too i have immersive wenches mod and immersive citizens ai mod doesnt matter if i move this mod in load order wench clothes still not working btw i know immersive wenches has wench clothing that prevents them from being prostitues but my problem is with normal wench clothing npc doesnt approach to ask for it anyone found a fix for it ? is there anything i can do ?

1 hour ago, gogelmogel100 said:

Hi. I have a problem with the quest "dragon rise and bred" , nothing happens ,the dragon stands with a monk and sex is not played,you have to reset the quest through the menu. This at all or am I somewhere made a mistake ?

It's a bug that I've experienced as well. For some reason, that quest is coded to only use an animation with 3 actors. If you don't have one installed (like the ones from Horny Creatures of Skyrim), everyone will just stand around.

Actually, even if you do have an animation like that, the quest is still immensely glitchy. I would advice just skipping it entirely.

Yes there are a few missions with problems. I was think of using TES5Edit to delete the problem missions but I don't know how safe it would be. If it's just a pool then it should be okay but if they are called specifically from scripts then it would cause problems with papyrus in all likelihood.

I know Caden is busy in rl so I'm not sure if he's coming back to this mod or not.

16 hours ago, MurderInc said:

How do you rank up in order to get the quests going?

I've set the rank gain to 20x, and had served 20+ clients but I still can't get any quests.

the number indicates the times you have to prostitute yourself, lower = less times till you rank up, and unless I'm mistaken it's not the amount of clients, it's the amount of times you've done the job (so you'd have to accept the basic prostitution job and complete it with at least 1 client from an innkeeper 20 times before you get to the next level).

10 hours ago, DamianGrimm said:

the number indicates the times you have to prostitute yourself, lower = less times till you rank up, and unless I'm mistaken it's not the amount of clients, it's the amount of times you've done the job (so you'd have to accept the basic prostitution job and complete it with at least 1 client from an innkeeper 20 times before you get to the next level).

I see, so that's why nothing happens. 

The x is pretty misleading though. I interpreted it as being 20x faster. 

Nvm I'm fucking retarded for not reading the description of the x's.

@-Caden- Just in case you find some spare time for bug fixing ... I suggest the horse quest to be on top of that list.

It appears that the hitting-once condition from the predecessor only works sometimes or under (almost) vanilla low-level conditons  .. I guess that's a source for many problems.

Without console intervention it either keeps hitting me or keps idling lazy around but does not progress in the quest.

Since it's probably only about getting this single one condition properly fixed, I guess it could be done quickly?

Spoiler

Hello my friend

A4.jpg.bc8e5aeb6a904560362c1a385b3fe17d.jpg

You seem quite calm?

A3.jpg.90c78694ff78090e07788120507a25c3.jpg

Bored?

A5.jpg.c6b8c666a4cd20f180ce56ab23c9e0c9.jpg

You do not look like you are in a breeding frenzy. Really

A6.jpg.c1beada1cab5db4a336d54e5588800e9.jpg

More like an old and lame plowing-horse of a farmer, reaching the natural end of your life?

Edit: I forgot to mention that the gender detection in the dialogue with jarl seems to be broken too.

My PC is female as female can be, but all Jarl dialogues appear to address a male  PC.

14 hours ago, Rachel said:

After doing "All the Kings Horses" in Whiterun, none of the innkeepers have the RP dialogue anymore. Anyone know how to fix this?

1. Your are sure that you are "after" the quest? Do you have a journal entry?
  2. Make sure that the quest is in fact DONE and not idling around .. did you sqs MF_prostitute_stablebang?
  3. to help Caden debug this an additional sqv MF_prostitute_stablebang might help
  4. which inkeepers did you check?
  5. to test (but do not save that) you may manually re-add one of the innkeeps back into the JobInnkeeperFaction and see if the dialogue reappears
  6. please post your outcome

Though I really really really think you are still somewhere in the quest and it has not finished yet.

hey everyone, I am not ignoring you, work is just crazy and got put on a big job last minute, so time is limited, just giving you a heads up, talk to you when I am able :)

I have several "new world" mods that are mainstays in my load order like Falskaar, Wymstooth, Gray Cowl of Nocturnal, etc. Noticed that Caden did the "Sluttin' up Bruma" mod. Obviously, it's possible to add RP to the tavern owners in these other worlds because Caden did it with Beyond Bruma. I realize that the bug fixes probably take priority, but is there any plans to add RP to any of these other world mods? I love the RP mod. My Dragonborn sluts around in between the serious quests and sometimes even during. It has become almost an integrated part of my playthrough. It would be awesome to carry that behavior into these other worlds.

5 hours ago, worik said:

1. Your are sure that you are "after" the quest? Do you have a journal entry?
  2. Make sure that the quest is in fact DONE and not idling around .. did you sqs MF_prostitute_stablebang?
  3. to help Caden debug this an additional sqv MF_prostitute_stablebang might help
  4. which inkeepers did you check?
  5. to test (but do not save that) you may manually re-add one of the innkeeps back into the JobInnkeeperFaction and see if the dialogue reappears
  6. please post your outcome

Though I really really really think you are still somewhere in the quest and it has not finished yet.

Journal Entry was moved to the finished section and sqv MF_prostitute_stablebang results in:

Quest state

Enabled? No

State: Stopped

Current stage: 100

Priority: 0

Stage 100 should be successful completion. I also tried stage 200 which is the fail stage, but that also doesn't work.

I went and checked all the innkeepers, and only Hulda in the Bannered Mare (who I got the quest from) and Corpulus Vinius in the Winking Skeever don't have the dialogue. Adding them to the JobInnKeeperFaction does nothing, but removing them from all factions brings back the RP dialogue, but removes the inn dialogue, presumably because they are no longer innkeepers. 

6 hours ago, Rachel said:

I went and checked all the innkeepers, and only Hulda in the Bannered Mare (who I got the quest from) and Corpulus Vinius in the Winking Skeever don't have the dialogue. Adding them to the JobInnKeeperFaction does nothing, but removing them from all factions brings back the RP dialogue, but removes the inn dialogue, presumably because they are no longer innkeepers. 

:classic_blink::classic_ohmy: ... somethings is really broken. But that's definetly beyond my skill level.

Last advice of me would be to make sure you are not getting unnoticed stackdumps. Maybe your game has already gone unstable long ago and you are just noticing it's corrupted surface here with the horse quest. ?