• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, lodiman94 said:

Hello new to this mod. How can i tell when i get rank up to do home deliveries?? i'm stuck on basic street whore

Until the innkeeper  knows you are worthy, you are stuck with the simple stuff.

Just do your work and when you are done, you quit for the day and get your pay.

Return when you are refreshed, and the Innkeper has a dialogue line with "I'm back and ready for work"

Repeat this until you see a new dialogue choice with something  like "[RPG] ... *somthing* .. home delivery"

That's it.

If this is taking too long: MCM->Radiant Prositution->PC Settings -> Prositute Rank -> Rank Stride

The lower the number, the faster you advance through the whore ranks

The higher the number, the slower your advance

Does anyone know the list of Inns that are unavailable for this? I can’t seem to trigger work at Falkreath or Morthal, though it works fine in Riverwood and Whiterun. The dialogue doesn’t even show up, though there are tavern wenches in F and M, but not in W and R.

6 hours ago, oxBrandxo said:

Does anyone know the list of Inns that are unavailable for this?

There is no list. The dialogue depends on the faction of an NPC. That's especially nice since you can add an Inn with a mod, put the innkeeper in the right faction and it works immediately.

If your dialogues do not appear with the innkeepers in Falkreath and Morthal it means somethings else has broken their vanilla factions.

1 hour ago, worik said:

There is no list. The dialogue depends on the faction of an NPC. That's especially nice since you can add an Inn with a mod, put the innkeeper in the right faction and it works immediately.

If your dialogues do not appear with the innkeepers in Falkreath and Morthal it means somethings else has broken their vanilla factions.

Is there a way to reset their faction in-game? It seems this problem is plaguing every inn-keeper other than the ones in Riverwood and Whiterun, so I obviously installed something at some point that broke it. 

8 minutes ago, worik said:

? If I remember correct it was the JobInnKeeper faction. In that case:

• open console
  • click on the NPC, the console should show now his ID
  • addfac 0005091B

Tried this several times to no avail, but I managed to fix it by uninstalling, saving, cleaning my save, and reinstalling. Everything seems to be working now. Thanks for the tip!

14 minutes ago, oxBrandxo said:

Tried this several times to no avail, but I managed to fix it by uninstalling, saving, cleaning my save, and reinstalling. Everything seems to be working now. Thanks for the tip!

I just had a quick look in the CK. The faction was correct but I forgot to  add 1 to signal the membership. Sorry :classic_undecided: . But good, that it is working now :classic_smile:

• addfac 0005091B 1
8 hours ago, Ellavriel said:

a question regarding warewolf quest..

? is it really supposed to be a dead end for the PC or am i stuck during some script/conflict errors?

I assume you mean the Companion quest, that one is a bit flaky (it was in the original version) and sometimes locks up. Try going back a save and redoing it

Minor bug report.

Quest: Bet your ass

Final scene, when my host was the winner.

The male loser spoke the text of my winner host

My male host spoke the text of the other whore.

It was just the dialogues, the animation was correct.

I think I ran into a bug. During my harlot run for a special request to get fucked by giants. after being bound I waited a few mins to see if any animation would start. nothing. so I tried talking to giants I got a dialog for it, but no animation. I have tons of creature sex mod animations. I don't know if I'm missing something or if it is a bug.

Sorry for not reading through all 31 pages, so may be repeating on an issue.

Having _a lot_ of fun with this mod, but now I have a problem with a custom quest / job, featuring some "cultists". It sent me near the river near Whiterun, where a "cultist" dude wants to take my stuff. Irrespective of dialogue options (give him my stuff or don't), after the dialogue some _very_ overpowered cultist dudes and fire creatures (sorry for not remembering the proper names ?) come up and start fighting (and swiftly killing) my PC.

What to do? Thank you!

1 hour ago, SAC said:

Sorry for not reading through all 31 pages, so may be repeating on an issue.

Having _a lot_ of fun with this mod, but now I have a problem with a custom quest / job, featuring some "cultists". It sent me near the river near Whiterun, where a "cultist" dude wants to take my stuff. Irrespective of dialogue options (give him my stuff or don't), after the dialogue some _very_ overpowered cultist dudes and fire creatures (sorry for not remembering the proper names ?) come up and start fighting (and swiftly killing) my PC.

What to do? Thank you!

Yep, that's a known bug

Minor bug report:

Asking for a home delivery job in Winterhold gets me the task to visit Maven in Riften.

A reload and 2nd attempt came up with something smarter within Winterhold

It sounds to me like the location selection needs a bit more polishing. :classic_smile:

Just posting my thoughts on the mod so far.

I have to say I like the changes from the old version of RP, I will say that some of the comments seem out of place though, for example I'll have guards tell me I should "be ashamed" or something like that but then I can turn around and get business from that same guard, so it seems out of place, what would make more sense is if only certain factions were not only disgusted with what you do but also off limits as far as potential clients, for example people who are religious (save for Dibella worshipers) or who are in love (John Battle Born for example) might be off limits, I would also extend this to those who are married as well, but then there are those who will cheat if they aren't getting their needs met withing the bounds of their marriage (for example, this is apparently very common in Japan from what I've heard), and a whore is the the easiest way to do that without strings attached, that being said maybe NPCs who are married could be added to home delivery quests or some kind of "meet and fuck" quest (where you meet the client in a secluded spot and then do your business) instead of radiant quests. The disgust dialog from guards is fine by the way, its just that it would make more sense if you only saw that when you had the "guards can solicit player" box UN-checked.

On another note, I have yet to see any of the other quests pop up, I'm not sure if that's a bug on my end or what but that's the only issue I've noticed so far.

• 2 weeks later...