The problem with the Dragon born and bred quest appears to be that it looks for a three way animation for the elder dragon, Angier and the player. I've yet to find an animation that matches the requirements and so it just crashes leaving it stuck.

One option would be to remove Angier from the animation start script. But it's a definite start three way animation call.

I've also found one other home delivery quest that has a problem it's in relation to another mod that changes whiterun moving the associated house and the customer being instantly hostile when entering their home in it's new location.

edit:

ok a quick dirty hack later and I have a working patch for the born and bread quest that should allow people past the broken bit.

Instead of a 5 part threeway it's now only a two part scene with Angier first and then the dragon but it does complete the quest. I compiled for SE so don't know if it will work with LE.

Radiant Prostitution_Gigolo 3.7.4 Born and Bread patch.rar

7 hours ago, Loller99 said:

I get attacked during the mythic dawn event, thus the cultist becomes unkillable and the event unfinishable....Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes it's a known bug and has been reported. Best thing to do is keep a save before accepting the letter missions, that way you can quickly get back and try for another

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, squall1150 said:

Do you HAVE to have zaz animation pack for this? I'm using skyrim se and have just under 10k animations, and would prefer not add more if i can avoid it as my game so far in testing seems pretty stable.

should be fine without it, give it a try, It was just a requirement when I took the mod over, but I havent used it when updating the mod

Caden - thank you for all your efforts.  Really great mod you developed, as it was dead before you gave it life again.  I wish I had time to carry on with Skyrim's "Prostitution Experience"  Cheers Mate!

1 minute ago, Kira shadowstep said:

Love the mod Caden! Is there any chance you'd make a compatibility patch with SLSO? Maybe where if the client doesn't orgasm you don't get paid? Just a thought. Thanks for all your work!

That is actually a fantastic idea, but I honestly do not have much time anymore to mod, I am hoping someone picks this mod up and adds patches and features like your are mentioning

48 minutes ago, shiagwen said:

Do follower work as whores if clothed in tavern clothes ? do all clothes work if signed in mcm ? can this keyword or enchantment be transferred to a ring ?

Did you try any of it to find out?

10 hours ago, -Caden- said:

Did you try any of it to find out?

No, because i did not try this mod. i use the Version of wraith slayer and translated huge parts of it. before i try this one and translate again, i Need to know a bit.  in wrath slayers Version wench clothes works , but i never tried other clothes that has been marked as working clothes for rp in mcm. in ck i dont see an enchantment on those, so it must be in a script, so it cant be transferred to a ring as long as the sript isnt changed. i have no idea about Papyrus sxript and dont want it.

for followers i iuse tdf protsitution, the only 100% working proistitution mod for followers. i would like to reduce it, if rp works sure for followers. however, the follower would take the Clients who cannot go to the pc then. there are not many npcs in whatever place, so Prostitution would be over after one or two Clients.

tdf allows the follower to go after aroused Clients, it is different to the rp System, so Player get those from followers additionally. 

disadvantage is, that followers steal the Clients of the Player, even when they are on their way to the bed already. in both mods follower steal the bed of the pc, so she must wander around for a free bed or do it without a bed. no modder created the possibility to fix a follower on a certain bed.

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:25 PM, shiagwen said:

Do follower work as whores if clothed in tavern clothes ? do all clothes work if signed in mcm ? can this keyword or enchantment be transferred to a ring ?

YES YES NO

14 hours ago, shiagwen said:

i have no idea about Papyrus sxript and dont want it.

Then you shouldn't expect others to explain it to you

14 hours ago, shiagwen said:

, i Need to know a bit

Then open it up and find out, not sure what part of " I am too busy to mod" you do not get, but I am really to busy to hold someone's hand for a walkthrough, comments are here, read them and if you want legit answers learn to not be demanding, because it will get you nowhere, wait let me refund your money..oh wait..its free

there is a bug in quest ''Bet Your sweet Ass'' in whiterun where u have to meet olfrid battle-born in WeiBlauf
problem is other prostitute wont appear so the other guy stands still and wont do anything in same position as player . i tried this 20 times with anything. 1- game will crash after 3 stages they try to do same position sexes. 2-after speech there is only 1 scene and everybody just stands still

i didnt know how to report bugs so i replied here :) .

Great job btw.

I'm in Skyrim VR, using a converted .esp for SE.  The basics of the mod work well.  However, I can't get the client count to increment, it stays at one.  Which means no unlocks for the quests.  I'm using SKSE VR, Papyrus VR and J-Containers VR.    I've tried using the console to set the global variable mf_totalclients to 20.  With rank stride at 5, this should unlock the home delivery quests, but no luck.  I've tried different inns, waiting 24 hours, etc.  It does show the 20 clients in the MCM, but i'm not getting the unlock.   Just as a note, the number of available quests shows 9 like it should be.

Any ideas?  I'm OK with a workaround or hack.  Any way to set rank directly maybe?  I don't even need the progression, just a way to get the quest options to show.   I tried using setstage in the console to get them started but it only worked on the complex quests, like the giants and the fan job, not the home deliveries.

Thanks for doing this, it's a great mod, best of its kind by a mile.  Cheers.

Edit:  Setting rank stride to zero before getting the very first client worked.   That unlocked home delivery, and then later camp quests.  So no gradual progression, but all the other functions work in VR (there's no Fuz Ro Doh for VR, so you have to use subtitles to see the dialog).  

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 5:53 AM, gamestar_66 said:

there is a bug in quest ''Bet Your sweet Ass'' in whiterun where u have to meet olfrid battle-born in WeiBlauf
problem is other prostitute wont appear so the other guy stands still and wont do anything in same position as player . i tried this 20 times with anything. 1- game will crash after 3 stages they try to do same position sexes. 2-after speech there is only 1 scene and everybody just stands still

i didnt know how to report bugs so i replied here :) .

Great job btw.

Hmm that quest shouldn't even be firing at the moment, not sure why it is, thought I had taken it out of rotation for a bit, I must have missed something sorry

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 5:41 PM, Cristhalion said:

I'm in Skyrim VR, using a converted .esp for SE.  The basics of the mod work well.  However, I can't get the client count to increment, it stays at one.  Which means no unlocks for the quests.  I'm using SKSE VR, Papyrus VR and J-Containers VR.    I've tried using the console to set the global variable mf_totalclients to 20.  With rank stride at 5, this should unlock the home delivery quests, but no luck.  I've tried different inns, waiting 24 hours, etc.  It does show the 20 clients in the MCM, but i'm not getting the unlock.   Just as a note, the number of available quests shows 9 like it should be.

Any ideas?  I'm OK with a workaround or hack.  Any way to set rank directly maybe?  I don't even need the progression, just a way to get the quest options to show.   I tried using setstage in the console to get them started but it only worked on the complex quests, like the giants and the fan job, not the home deliveries.

Thanks for doing this, it's a great mod, best of its kind by a mile.  Cheers.

Edit:  Setting rank stride to zero before getting the very first client worked.   That unlocked home delivery, and then later camp quests.  So no gradual progression, but all the other functions work in VR (there's no Fuz Ro Doh for VR, so you have to use subtitles to see the dialog).  

That is strange the count should be find, did a quick install on my game and its working on my end, I would need to try and recreate that happen unfortunately I do not have the time at the moment

On 5/23/2019 at 8:48 AM, -Caden- said:

That is strange the count should be find, did a quick install on my game and its working on my end, I would need to try and recreate that happen unfortunately I do not have the time at the moment

I think it's a VR thing.  A clone of your character gets spawned, and its the clone that has sex.  No statistics get passed back to the mod.  The workaround of setting rank stride to 0 still gives the majority of the mechanics which are excellent.  Pity that the mod author of Fuz Ro Doh has no plans to do an updated VR version, so I have to use subtitles.  Cheers.