7 hours ago, Gulfwulf said:

@Tam LieuXPMSE should have the highest priority in MO - nothing should be overwriting its files. What you probably have is something overwriting its skeleton, which is why you're having issues. Go to its properties and click on the conflicts tab to see what's being overwritten.

Thanks, but I got it fixed by made a clean save.

7 hours ago, CanoLathra said:

Does anyone know if any of the SoS Addons from Oldrim work with SE? I want to use better models for Argonians/Kahjiit/Custom Races, but I can't find any for SE.

I'm using leito schlongs fine.  All of the oldrim SOS addons work fine in SE after you've run any included nif's through nif optimizer.  I merged a lot of them to reduce load order size and they are working great.

On 8/19/2019 at 9:22 AM, disturbingview said:

i downloaded the current version and it it is saying my mod is to old i have skyrim special edition and on current update. they end up just standing still and straight up and nothing happens when i try to activate it. they just moan

Did you run FNIS?

On 8/25/2019 at 2:08 AM, AnInsaneMoose said:

I tried the HDT patch on the page, but im not getting any collision. does it need something else to work? (I have SOS and the hdt patch, and all the hdt stuff with its requirements)

You'll need the HDT option from XPMSE's skeleton and not the one that comes with this mod for that to work.

5 hours ago, nicebagdad said:

well, I have been unable to get this to work, I have nothing overwriting it and I have it near the botem of my mod list yet it still has the hole in crotch issue, I guess ill have to wait and see how this mods will work in the future. (light version works great though :) )

Hmm?  Are you using a custom race?  If yes or no you can give yourself a schlong by using the MCM.

I'm having some difficulties with portions of the mod. My option to alter my character's schlong size in the MCM menu is grayed out, referring me to the race menu. The race menu (and I have updated everything) only has one slider, which is for erections. How do I go about giving my character the "phat phallus" as it were?

(Any solution accepted; console commands, 3rd party patches, etc.)

I know potions exist, but they make it look a bit skinny. I would like girth, and perhaps a small explanation on how to obtain it.

EDIT: FIXED- There was a weird plugin that said it was a placeholder or something, SOSRaceMenu.esp. Removing it unbinded it from the race menu, and now I can turn my sausage into an anaconda.

2 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

the hdt smp file is for collisions with vaginas correct? if that's the case, does the CBPC collisions for vagina then need to be turned off in order for the hdt smp to work from this download?

The Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_HDT-SMP - v1.1.rar file? That's for the males, you'll need the physics for females for collisions. I use CBPC and this without any issues.

On 8/28/2019 at 5:32 AM, Eladano said:

EDIT: FIXED- There was a weird plugin that said it was a placeholder or something, SOSRaceMenu.esp. Removing it unbinded it from the race menu, and now I can turn my sausage into an anaconda.

That's for if you use the RaceMenu mod by Expired. Basically it allows you to adjust every aspect of your character's genitalia, from length, girth, scrotum size, etc. If you're not using RaceMenu, then you don't need that mod loaded. By the way, it's called a placeholder because it's an empty esp there to force Skyrim to load its associated bsa file; if it wasn't there, Skyrim would ignore that file.

1 hour ago, Gulfwulf said:

The Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_HDT-SMP - v1.1.rar file? That's for the males, you'll need the physics for females for collisions. I use CBPC and this without any issues.

yea I know its for the schlongs. just wondering, so we don't need hdt smp for vaginas too to go together with the hdt smp schlongs? hdt smp schlongs work fine with CBPC vag's for proper collisions?

7 hours ago, jimmywon34 said:

yea I know its for the schlongs. just wondering, so we don't need hdt smp for vaginas too to go together with the hdt smp schlongs? hdt smp schlongs work fine with CBPC vag's for proper collisions?

Nope. CBPC is just fine.