Are there any female-compatible schlongs that work with CBP physics? Or any schlongs at all that work with CBP?

Edit: To be clear, I mean during lewdings. Flaccid schlongs look great, but it's weird when the balls stick straight out during sex. xD

On 3/18/2018 at 6:04 AM, icedfire18 said:

(I'm not good in English)

I uses MO2 to install SOS-se, and gets this warning.

"SOS warning
SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll not found,or the installed version is too old.
found -1, expected 300004.
please exit the game and reinstall SOS"

I've tried to reinstall but it's not working.

what should I do?

Hey so I've been encountering this issue myself with this mod (first time using it I think), and I'm not sure how to fix it. I saw the recommended fix at the time, but I don't understand how to code the dll myself (if that's what was being suggested) as I'm really new to modding beyond using NMM to just click and activate (might be selling myself a little short but I really don't know what I'm doing code wise). Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, BazsiHUN said:

Hello!

I have updated today my game, installed SOS then Tempered skins SOS full version, but the male npc's allways wearing underwear... How to solve this?

Thank you!

Are you using a custom race?  If so go to the MCM menu and click on player/npc and add the schlong manually.  You'll get a warning asking if you want to schlongify the race say yes.  If not try adding the schlong manually through the MCM menu.

4 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Are you using a custom race?  If so go to the MCM menu and click on player/npc and add the schlong manually.  You'll get a warning asking if you want to schlongify the race say yes.  If not try adding the schlong manually through the MCM menu.

Hello, and thank you for the replay!

No custom race here, everything is worked until the update.

29 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

Do you have the latest version of SoS installed.  With each SE update you must install the newest SoS.

Yes i have done everything what i have done many times before... :) Thats why i dont understand, why i have this problem, i never had before. Well, i will check/reinstall again the updated mods.

SOS doesn't show up on my MCM menu for some reason. It's the newest version, too, which makes it even odder to me. I've been trying to update everything I can to keep up with SE. I learned about it when my femboy didn't have his usual dick. 

If anyone can give me assistance, it is much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

10 minutes ago, Devorax said:

SOS broke werewolves for me, too. My game crashes whenever I transform. At this rate this mod will be completely unusable for me. I do not have any 

werewolf mods installed. 

Any plans to fix this?

You need to have a compatible skeleton for werewolves.

6 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

You need to have a compatible skeleton for werewolves.

I am using XPMSSE.

What werewolf skeleton do I need?

I figured out why I was crashing, and I misdiagnosed the crashing as being caused by SOS. I thought it was SOS at first because SOS has a werewolf skeleton - however, MNC and XP32 have skeletons as well. After a long and irritating process of elimination I found that if I load MNC AFTER XP32 and SOS, my CTD's stopped.

So for future reference: make sure the MNC's files overwrite XP32 and SOS, otherwise you'll crash after transforming into a werewolf. 

Since I switched from Skyrim to Skyrim SE, all my male NPCs are walking around with no trousers/lower body armour on.  Is this something to do with Revealing Armor? I never used that before.

How can I get them dressed again please?

---- Sorry, please disregard. The nudity was from another mod entirely. Apologies.