5 hours ago, AttilaMagyar said:

Help we now need a build for SKSE64 v2.0.16

this no longer works  :{

Steam updated the game again

I suggest turning off automatic updates in Steam and using the Skyrim SE automatic backup plugin, so that if there is an update and steam glitches out and launches the main loader (happens to me everyone now and then) you can always roll it back. Sometimes skse plugins take a sometime to update and can't be done overnight, I've seem some take over a month so be patient as modders do this in the their free time.

If you don't have a backup of the main exe then you can download it using the instructions below. You'll need manifestID 6411417958676685207 for the march update for skse 2.0.1.5 so sue the command 'download_depot 489830 489833 6411417958676685207' into a folder within the main steam installation folder.

I've used this method myself a couple of times and I've just tried it this time and it downloads 1.5.73.0 

7 hours ago, PNo4 said:

@dePog

SkyrimSE.exe v1.5.73

SKSE 2.0.15

Racemenu 0.3.4

Schlongs of Skyrim SE v1.1.1

SexLab Framework SE v163 beta6

-

PapyrusUtil SE v3.7

Are working fine together for me.

Yes, that would be the previous version of Skyrim, which Bethesda  just updated, and its companion SKSE version and older mods that you're talking about. I've read a couple posts that talk about blocking auto-update (and also some that said you can play without being hooked to steam) but didn't' even realize one could do so.  I dutifully updated SKSE and over a half dozen mods that updates their code to meet the new version requirements.  It;s cool that you can play by staying on a static build, (and thank you for passively reinforcing that concept) and once I get things working again I will do so, but rilly....not everyone is a savvy, leet skyrim vet. The game auto-updated, and then I dutifully updated those mods and skse that implied they needed updates. 

SOS is broken as is something in Sexlab Utils and Jcontainer. (and of course, racemenu) . I'll just sit it out and wait for updates. It's inconvenient but I don't want to start pissing around with rollbacks in a game I'm very "novice-level" in. 

Thanks for the tips about backing up. 

I literally only just started playing Skyrim last week (I know, I'm really late to the party) so all this mod updating is new for me. 

Lessons learned for next time, I guess. 

Been looking through this thread and therefore know it. This -must- be annoying to ask... but can anyone point me out to the earlier version of SOS?

I updated to the new versions of skyrim and skse and also SoS but many other of my mods aren't updated yet. Foolish I know. Either way I had to downgrade everything back to 1.5.73 but can't find the 1.5.73 compatible version of SoS now. It is the only mod I'm missing lol

Sorry in advance for the bother.

Hmm, it seems as though the addons don't work. The body texture works, but none of the various schlongs are able to be 'equipped' in the MCM menu, which is what I use instead of racemenu. I thought it might have been my load order, but I moved it around multiple times with no success. I have also tried reinstalling it with the exact same results. I have tried using LOOT to no avail.

I agree with DAWAY6... I was in the middle of installing my mod setup for Skyrim SE when it updated. I was installing for v. 1.5.73 and now the previous version of Schlongs of Skyrim is no longer available. I won't update my game to the next version of Bethesda's crapware at least for a while so it would be nice if I could get the previous version.

On 6/15/2019 at 2:52 PM, pugwash99 said:

I suggest turning off automatic updates in Steam and using the Skyrim SE automatic backup plugin, so that if there is an update and steam glitches out and launches the main loader (happens to me everyone now and then) you can always roll it back. Sometimes skse plugins take a sometime to update and can't be done overnight, I've seem some take over a month so be patient as modders do this in the their free time.

If you don't have a backup of the main exe then you can download it using the instructions below. You'll need manifestID 6411417958676685207 for the march update for skse 2.0.1.5 so sue the command 'download_depot 489830 489833 6411417958676685207' into a folder within the main steam installation folder.

I've used this method myself a couple of times and I've just tried it this time and it downloads 1.5.73.0 

And back up your mod files. I have refused to do these CC updates and am still on v 1.5.53 and had an issue that caused me to lose the compatible version of SOS. Since they don't keep old versions on here, I am now stuck with SOS Light, which still works, but there is no MCM menu to adjust anything/

3 minutes ago, kdoggg1971 said:

And back up your mod files. I have refused to do these CC updates and am still on v 1.5.53 and had an issue that caused me to lose the compatible version of SOS. Since they don't keep old versions on here, I am now stuck with SOS Light, which still works, but there is no MCM menu to adjust anything/

I posted the 1.5.53 version near the top of the last page. 

30 minutes ago, kdoggg1971 said:

You are awesome. I asked a while back in the forum, but no one seemed to respond and I stopped checking. Goes to show simply looking is a plus. Thank you.

No worries, still using 1.5.53 myself so I have all the stuff on hand. 

I THINK every version of SoS is somewhere in this thread now but finding them would not be fun. Consolidating them in the main post would be nice.