Just a simple question ...

ย 

Can we resize the SOS werewolf genitals like in the racemenu with the normal human genitals ???

ย 

I have tried it but get a CTD when in Werewolf form , but that would be a great addย  cause most of the time Sex animations are made for a larger werewolf penis and SOS adds a version that is way to small...ย 

SOS SEE wizard Not working in Wrye Bash/BAIN.

ย 

When installing using wizard it returns this error:

ย 

An error occurred in the wizard script:

Line 1: RequireVersions "1.5.80 SE", "2.0.16", "", "303+" ; Skyrim version, SKSE version, (no SKGE), Wrye Bash version

Error: (Line 1, Column 111): Version '[2, 0, 16]' expected in format 'x.x.x.x'

ย 

the problem there is the format of the version, you have 2.0.16, and the program is looking for:

ย 

โ€œ0.2.0.16โ€

ย 

I've seen this happen a few times when trying to use a BAIN Wizard Install.

ย 

But after I fixed that in my copy I tried running it again and BAIN threw the error:

ย 

โ€œTraceback (most recent call last):

File "bash\balt.pyo", line 2501, in __Execute

File "bash\balt.pyo", line 1605, in _conversation_wrapper

File "bash\basher\installer_links.pyo", line 307, in Execute

IndexError: list index out of rangeโ€

ย 

And I donโ€™t know enough about writing mods (or Wrye Bash) to go in and fix this.

ย 

ALSO; the Fomod selection does Not come up without your going through steps 1 โ€“ 16 listed below

ย 

ย 

For you watching at home you can fix this by:

ย 

1- Ensure you have 7-zip installed cuz that is what weโ€™re gunna use. It can downloaded at: www.7-zip.org/download.html

2- Extract the files from โ€œSchlongs_of_Skyrim_SE โ€“ v1.1.3.rarโ€ into a folder by Rt-clicking on file name,

3- In drop-down window select โ€œ7-Zipโ€,

4- In new menu select โ€œExtract to Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE โ€“ v1.1.3\โ€

5- Go into new folder and open โ€œwizard.txtโ€ file

6- On the first line of fileโ€™s text change the phrase "2.0.16" to "0.2.0.16".

7- Now Save file back into itself, without changing name.

5- Select ALL the files in the folder and then

6- Rt-click on all of them,

8- In drop-down window select โ€œ7-Zipโ€

9- On new menu select โ€œAdd to archive...โ€

10- In the new windowโ€™s โ€œArchive:โ€ area ensure file is named โ€œSchlongs_of_Skyrim_SE โ€“ v1.1.3โ€ (without quotation marks)

11- It SHOULD have file extension โ€œ.7zโ€. Leave this. The different extension name from the original โ€œ.rarโ€ will make no difference.

12- Click โ€œOKโ€, after it finishes compressing

13- Take NEW file โ€œSchlongs_of_Skyrim_SE โ€“ v1.1.3.7zโ€ and move to where you normally keep the old โ€œ.rarโ€.

14- Load into BAIN

15- Rt-click on file

16- You can Now select โ€œFomod Installerโ€ and install mod as usual.

ย 

If you donโ€™t want to use Fomod Installer the:

16- Select โ€œโ€Wizard Installerโ€

17- โ€œManual Wizardโ€

18- Go through and make your body/hair/schlong choices, look to see which selections are marked in wizardโ€™s right-side window,

19- Remember/write selections these down

20- Click โ€œCancelโ€

21- Go into BAINโ€™s right-side window, mark these same choices

22- Mark the โ€œ14.2 Skeletonsโ€ box and

23- Rt-click โ€œSchlongs_of_Skyrim_SE โ€“ v1.1.3.7zโ€ select โ€œInstallโ€

20 hours ago, JCPunch94 said:

So I've noticed that sos is interfering with my ability to wear anything in slot 52 with sertain armors does anyone no a way to fix this.ย 

you're supposed to mark it as "revealing" in the MCM.ย  From my experience that only works if you yourself the PC is marking your armor as revealing.

ย 

Any followers/npcs however, attempting to mark it as "revealing" doesnt seem to work.

Frankly, I give up.ย  Schlongs is simply not working for me.ย  I have done everything suggested in this forum, no lick, I am still getting the message "schlongsofskyrim.dll not found"ย  I have reinstalled, changed to load order, included racemenu, uninstalled and reinstalled xp32 etc.ย  The dll is in the directory of skse under plugins, but it is not recognized.ย  Skyrim is the most recent update, as is skse.ย ย  Just dont know what else to do.ย 

Let's see if anyone has had this issue or had it before and can help me figure it out. Beginning of the game, running towards Ralof if you choose to follow him into Helgen Keep instead of going with Hadvar. I save at that point knowing what is going to happen, since it keeps happening. I walk towards the doors and it automatically starts to have you go inside. That's when I get a CTD.

Un-check everything that deals with SoS and start the game from my save point, game let's me know that SoS and the others are not present, I click okay, go to the doors where Ralof is standing next to them, and I can enter without a CTD. Save game there and exit game

ย 

Check SoS again to enable them, start game on my save where I'm already inside Helgen Keep. No go, CTDs before 20 seconds into loading screen.

ย 

Does anyone know any mod that conflicts to where it causes this CTD when I have SoS enabled?

57 minutes ago, DontBlnkBadWolf said:

Let's see if anyone has had this issue or had it before and can help me figure it out. Beginning of the game, running towards Ralof if you choose to follow him into Helgen Keep instead of going with Hadvar. I save at that point knowing what is going to happen, since it keeps happening. I walk towards the doors and it automatically starts to have you go inside. That's when I get a CTD.

Un-check everything that deals with SoS and start the game from my save point, game let's me know that SoS and the others are not present, I click okay, go to the doors where Ralof is standing next to them, and I can enter without a CTD. Save game there and exit game

ย 

Check SoS again to enable them, start game on my save where I'm already inside Helgen Keep. No go, CTDs before 20 seconds into loading screen.

ย 

Does anyone know any mod that conflicts to where it causes this CTD when I have SoS enabled?

Check if you have a compatible skeleton like XP32 installed.ย  Long time ago I had several crashes when around male npc's.ย  I found out it was because of the skeleton.ย  Maybe something you installed overrode it?

3 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Check if you have a compatible skeleton like XP32 installed.ย  Long time ago I had several crashes when around male npc's.ย  I found out it was because of the skeleton.ย  Maybe something you installed overrode it?

I have the XPMSSE and when I converted Males of Skyrim I noticed that the original creator already put on a male member. I had removed it in case it was the reasons for causing the CTD. The only mods that I have that ask about overwriting the male skeleton are XPMSSE, SoS & Witcher Like Sword Position. Males of Skyrim and MBWS NPC Male Housecarl Replacer SSE (which changed the male Housecarls to women) are the only male NPC mods that I have.

ย 

I could always write down the positions of the mods that deal with the male skeleton but this time load XPMSSE first, then Witcher Sword and last for SoS. See if that fixes the issue. But other than that, I'm clueless. At first I thought it was because everything was outdated, I'm one that tries to keep away from updating just for stupid CC updates that Beth.net keeps forcing on us. I had been using Runtime 1.5.50 for so long and kept everything that I use at that version. One time trying to start from a save and it CTD. Kept going through everything one at a time to no avail. So I restarted the game, got to the point I mentioned with the CTD results. I then started enabling mods one at a time & everything would let me enter.

ย 

SoS was the 5th mod I enabled and that's when it would CTD while trying to enter. Figured it was forcing me to update to the current Runtime of 1.5.80, which annoyed me. Had NMM disable all of the mods, then had it uninstall all the mods. Got the mods that were at the current Runtime version figuring that would fix it. Still wrong, still the same results. CTD while trying to enter Helgen Keep with SoS enabled.

Clueless as to why it's still doing it.

I also have that mod that turns the male housecarls into women, and have had no problem that i can tell.ย  I'm having random crashes myself when entering places like Whiterun and the Bannared Mare but don't think it's a skeleton issue.ย  Reinstall XPMSSE after SoS, so that way it loads last.ย  Let me know if that fixes the problem.

On โ€Ž6โ€Ž/โ€Ž25โ€Ž/โ€Ž2019 at 10:29 AM, Blockhead said:

1019927883_sosproblem.jpg.22f424c87a88db3ddbea3f87d4247344.jpg

no schlong, i installed it correctly so where is my schlong?

I'm having this problem also. Bare minimum load order, I have all the requirements and I use LOOT to sort them. I haven't found any answers to this question, so I'm bumping it.

4 hours ago, Kain82 said:

I also have that mod that turns the male housecarls into women, and have had no problem that i can tell.ย  I'm having random crashes myself when entering places like Whiterun and the Bannared Mare but don't think it's a skeleton issue.ย  Reinstall XPMSSE after SoS, so that way it loads last.ย  Let me know if that fixes the problem.

That's how I originally installed it. I'm going to try XPMSSE first then the other 2 Skeleton mods after. No harm in trying.

1 hour ago, DontBlnkBadWolf said:

That's how I originally installed it. I'm going to try XPMSSE first then the other 2 Skeleton mods after. No harm in trying.

You need to install XPMSSE last.ย  SexLab and many other animation mods depend on it.

30 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

You need to install XPMSSE last.ย  SexLab and many other animation mods depend on it.

That's how it has been from the start. If it has to be that way, and I didn't find any missing scripts in xEdit for SoS or XPMSSE or Witcher Sword Position, then something has to be going on with SoS. Nothing else messes with the male skeleton. And I run FNIS before each game start.

ย 

12 hours ago, DontBlnkBadWolf said:

Figured out the issue, finally. The latest version of Flower Girls Adventures is the culprit. Disabled it and got into Helgen Keep

Wow that was unexpected.ย  I have that mod and didn't have that problem unless it was updated and I do not have the latest version.

So I'm having two issues that multiple people seem to be reporting.

ย 

1: missing .dll file message - I'm getting the message at startup that the .dll file is missing. However, I'm pretty sure I know the reason. The requirements state that SKSE64 2.0.16, however I had to downgrade SKSE to get OSEX working. So my question is this, is it possible to download an earlier version of SOS that will work with an earlier version of SKSE?

ย 

2: Character wears underwear instead of unleashing his dragon - Is this an issue related to the missing .dll? Or is this something else entirely?