10 hours ago, Poorman65 said:

I messed  around with Racemenu slider for my player and now I've decided that I want to go back to default. Not sure what the default values were. How can I reset the values?

I don't know how to reset the values, but the defaults were zero on all the sliders.

Hey all, I have a problem I can’t diagnose.

Ive installed SOS SE and all seems to be working well, except for the vanishing underwear.

As soon as myself or an NPC has their main armour slot unequiped or looted, the underwear appears in their inventory and on their model.  But the second I exit the inventory it vanishes within milliseconds, and their cock flops out. 

This makes for some disturbing post battle/loot scenes aha.

Im hoping to use sos with sexlab and defeat, and only have the underwear come off when a sex animation is triggered but otherwise have characters keep their underwear on, especially when dead and looted.  What is going on with the underwear not remaining visible/equipped when there is no sex scene going on or even sexlab/defeat installed?

Thanks in advance. 

1 hour ago, wasd619 said:

Hello, I m sorry if this question was already answered but can anyone tell me if  this port of SoS full or light verison? And can I use the SoS addons from Oldrim on SSE? Thank you.

It's a port of the full version and I think you can use the old LE add-ons, though check to see if they've been ported first.

On 9/1/2019 at 10:15 AM, Eladano said:

I do, but for some reason I only get one slider, and it's for erection. I may look into it more in the future, but right now it's in an acceptable state.

Same thing here, actually. I previously was on SSE 1.553, and the schlong-sliders worked fine in racemenu. Upgraded to 1.580 about a week ago, download the newest versions of SKSE, papyrus-util and all the other standard plugins, along with the newest version of SOS and racemenu. Yet somehow i only get the errection-slider in racemenu.

Relevant items in loadorder:

Modman-Packages: FISS, PapyrusUtil, JContainers, UIExtensions, SkyUI, FNIS, Skels, Racemenu, Bodies incl SOS, SOS-schlongs, other mods, Sexlab mods (in that order),

Masters: FISS, Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused, SOS-Core (in that order)

Plugins:  UIExtensions, SkyUI, FNIS, Racemenu, SOSRacemenu, XPMSE, RacemenuPlugin, SOS, SOS-schlongs, Non-Adult Plugins, Sexlab Plugins (in that order)

Hi all, 

Firstly I would like to apologise if this bug is a common one cos I'm not too sure how one would describe it........

So I have been getting ugly black markings (?) on the genitals of male npcs with the schlong sticking out of it, as seen in the pic below 

I have the SOS ver of Tempered Skins for Males and the full ver of SOS installed

I understand that the TS files are supposed to overwrite the SOS files? Unless I'm interpreting something wrong oops

Also I have a modified version of WICO according to this guide here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22615

not sure if that might cause conflicts 

I'm using MO2

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

ScreenShot67.png

7 hours ago, Tweens said:

Chances are, that is your problem.  The body texture in your pic is the vanilla texture with the underwear.  Make sure that Tempered Skins is loaded after WICO and SOS, and overwrites both.

Thanks!! That seems to have solved the problem :)

27 minutes ago, fosx said:

And one more thing, your character is beautiful, any way you could share a face preset? ?

Now i am at work, i will post tonight. I'm not jealous like most here. as if you were asking them to give you their mom?

On 9/3/2019 at 7:15 AM, darchangel891 said:

For some reason I cant get SOS to work after he last update.  My game crashes every time I try to load a save.  Even a new save.  Ive run FNIS and found no errors, and the game runs fine without SOS.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes, same issue here. I posted my CTD at New Game issue here.
It started off as what I thought was Alternate Start, then possibly some LE mods (that are supposed to be compatible with some changes).

But, it turns out to be SoS after all - following thorough testing it's only SoS being activated that caused the CTD before loading in the dungeon/race menu.

5 minutes ago, dragonfanatic8472 said:

Yes, same issue here. I posted my CTD at New Game issue here.
It started off as what I thought was Alternate Start, then possibly some LE mods (that are supposed to be compatible with some changes).

But, it turns out to be SoS after all - following thorough testing it's only SoS being activated that caused the CTD before loading in the dungeon/race menu.

Did you install the XP32 skeleton from Nexus?  Maybe you installed something that overwrote the dkeleton.  Try reinstalling it.  Then run FNIS.

22 minutes ago, Kain82 said:

Did you install the XP32 skeleton from Nexus?  Maybe you installed something that overwrote the dkeleton.  Try reinstalling it.  Then run FNIS.

Alright, fixed! Thanks for the help, sir!

Here's the ordered steps i took:

1. Uninstalled Schlongs of Skyrim SE

2. Uninstalled Tempered Skins for Males SE (SOS version) available here.

3. Uninstalled XPMSE.

4. Installed SoS SE again.

5. Installed Tempered Skins again.

6. Installed XPMSE again.

7. Tested - working. No issues in racemenu either - I can adjust the schlong sliders and such and undress without further CTD's.
17 minutes ago, dragonfanatic8472 said:

Alright, fixed! Thanks for the help, sir!

Here's the ordered steps i took:

1. Uninstalled Schlongs of Skyrim SE

2. Uninstalled Tempered Skins for Males SE (SOS version) available here.

3. Uninstalled XPMSE.

4. Installed SoS SE again.

5. Installed Tempered Skins again.

6. Installed XPMSE again.

7. Tested - working. No issues in racemenu either - I can adjust the schlong sliders and such and undress without further CTD's.

I am glad I could help.

14 minutes ago, Deftigemeneer said:

No matter what i do i can't seem to get rid of the neck seams. I have tried the Veteran Skin mod, but the head and neck always seem to have a slightly different color than the body. Is there any way to fix this?

Are you sure the skin is SoS compatible?  Can you post the link to the skin?