20 minutes ago, anonymous9393 said:

the schlong of special edition are different from LE? because they seems smaller in girth and different in the SE.

No they're the same.  You must be talking about SoS light.  In that mod the men have tiny peckers and you can't adjust the size without nifskope.  In SoS full you can adjust the size through the MCM or RaceMenu like in LE.

14 hours ago, Kain82 said:

No they're the same.  You must be talking about SoS light.  In that mod the men have tiny peckers and you can't adjust the size without nifskope.  In SoS full you can adjust the size through the MCM or RaceMenu like in LE.

for some reason i have installed only smurf version, that was the issue.
solved thx.

SoS will not show up in the MCM if I'm using a female character. It also insists on loading the Smurf option and refuses to load the VP Average despite not using SoS Light and having all three schlongs checked when installing. I also can't adjust the size, after having already done so, and that option only shows "SOSRACEMENU" in the MCM.
Speaking of SoS in the racemenu, either I'm blind and haven't found the slider for it or the only option I have is to adjust the angle of the dangle.

I thoroughly made sure I've got all the required mods every step of the way, made sure it's the SE version of the mods, and Vortex isn't showing any problems.

I'm at a loss.

How did you manage to install it? For my part I failed, either the hardware is tiny and the menu in MCM is missing as well as the possibility of modification in racemenu.

edit

I found, you have to install the 1.2 without the skeleton and the smurf version. and all of them work.

12 hours ago, Draupnir7 said:

SoS will not show up in the MCM if I'm using a female character. It also insists on loading the Smurf option and refuses to load the VP Average despite not using SoS Light and having all three schlongs checked when installing. I also can't adjust the size, after having already done so, and that option only shows "SOSRACEMENU" in the MCM.
Speaking of SoS in the racemenu, either I'm blind and haven't found the slider for it or the only option I have is to adjust the angle of the dangle.

I thoroughly made sure I've got all the required mods every step of the way, made sure it's the SE version of the mods, and Vortex isn't showing any problems.

I'm at a loss.

Did you install sos race menu plugins from XPmse ?

7 minutes ago, Erstam said:

Bethesda always knows how to hurt most, don't they? :grin:

Next time take the usual precautions (set the game to only update on launch, always launch through SKSE, back up your exe). If you're already screwed, there's always a guide on the net how to revert to the previous version.

The thing is , I had set the game to only update on steam launch, and didnt launch steam, and yet it somehow updated :O

TO: The community;

So, Bethesda launches an update to give us, the community, something we already had through user created mods. (As we all expected, Bethesda's version is far less quality.) Now, we all have to sit here with literal limp dicks and hope these lovely mod authors will perhaps update this so as we can once again find pleasure (literally) in Skyrim... I sure hope its soon, if ever. 

TO: The mod authors/team;

Sorry Bethesda sucks on the highest levels. At least its not Fallout 76, right?! … Right? ?

18 minutes ago, JiinxSuttin said:

TO: The community;

So, Bethesda launches an update to give us, the community, something we already had through user created mods. (As we all expected, Bethesda's version is far less quality.) Now, we all have to sit here with literal limp dicks and hope these lovely mod authors will perhaps update this so as we can once again find pleasure (literally) in Skyrim... I sure hope its soon, if ever. 

TO: The mod authors/team;

Sorry Bethesda sucks on the highest levels. At least its not Fallout 76, right?! … Right? ?

honestly i wouldnt be surprised if they were trying to break mods on purpose so people buy their shitty micro DLCs

54 minutes ago, JT0810 said:

Could any one with SkyrimSE 1.5.80 like upload their exe to dropbox lol we'd love you

If you want the 1.5.80 exe....

Press «Win + R» and then enter the command: "steam://open/console"
in steam console type: "download_depot 489830 489833 2486778358967039909"

Just make sure you back-up the new exe (1.5.97) in a different folder as you will be overwriting it with the old one and, obviously, will need it again when this mod updates. 

Have Fun and thank Kyllvapp on the Nexus for posting the original..

Link to the original posting/instructions here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19080?tab=posts