Hello all. I'm having the issue where the mod just isn't showing up at all in-game and I've installed the proper body textures and all "XMPSE and Tempered Skin for Males SOS Version" and there are seams in the male thighs and no schlong at all. Also still has the loincloth as well. There also is no menu in MCM either. I've tried reinstalling in the order listed above that fixed some people's issues and it still doesn't work. I am not getting the plugin error either. Not sure what is going on. I'm using the latest version of SKSE and SSE as well along with Vortex.

I've been playing around with trying to add schlongs to a custom race, and while I did manage to get it functional to a degree, I can't get the MCM menu to include the custom race in the SOS MCM menu. I *can* brute-force it and tell SOS to apply the schlong anyway (though it does give the standard "this schlong type was not designed for this actor race/sex" warning, saying "yes" to this warning properly applies the mesh and all functionality). I think the place I'm getting lost is in the RaceProbablility/Size formID part, because I don't know what to name the appropriate GLOB file for the custom race.

After the last few days of trying to figure this out. I gotta ask, is there way to change how armors cover up slot 52? End goal I've been trying to implement is to allow characters to wear underwear under their armor while hiding schlong and underwear at the same time. Only way I could effectively do this is by adding slot 52 to armors in their armoraddons via sseedit and changing the armors to revealing in the SOS MCM.

Of course there are issues with doing it this way. Aside from being tedium, I'm never been comfortable with editing plugins manually unless their small changes, and going through the MCM to update every armor to be revealing just feels repetitive and one click of the cleaning button would undo all that work.

If possible is there a way to resolve this via script? Similar to the way that SOS adds slot 52 to armors, is there a chance to change that to add armoraddon 52 vs armor slot 52?

has anyone managed to get collisions  work with female cbbe smp body ? cbbe labia does not react to schlong  and male hands, i have hdt smp 1.5.80 ,cbbe se + cbbe smp  ,SoS +smp hdt files ( latest version from this page)... female physics works perfectly and male balls to just the labia does not react to  schlong or male hands, are there any settings that need to be tweaked or modified?  any help? 

So I did something stupid and all the NPCs that I've met no longer save their penii when I change cells -- They default to undies, and when I put a penis on them they revert.  Is there a console command to re-randomize them so I don't have to set them all one by one?

B

22 hours ago, bpmcgee said:

So I did something stupid and all the NPCs that I've met no longer save their penii when I change cells -- They default to undies, and when I put a penis on them they revert.  Is there a console command to re-randomize them so I don't have to set them all one by one?

B

I believe the clean all schlongs and or reset in the SOS MCM may be of aid. If not you could try restarting the mods quest with the console but I can't recall  how to do that. :P Been years.

On 10/20/2019 at 12:25 PM, agiz19 said:

has anyone managed to get collisions  work with female cbbe smp body ? cbbe labia does not react to schlong  and male hands, i have hdt smp 1.5.80 ,cbbe se + cbbe smp  ,SoS +smp hdt files ( latest version from this page)... female physics works perfectly and male balls to just the labia does not react to  schlong or male hands, are there any settings that need to be tweaked or modified?  any help? 

You don't need the hdt patch for sos. All the required xmls come included in cbbe smp, using the one here just breaks things

2 hours ago, Grimmdal said:

i cant edit own schlong in racemenu, i remember there beeing an extra racemenu plugin in legendary version ? am i missing something

You need to download the XP32 skeleton, and choose SoS during installation.  Plus load XP32 after SoS.

9 hours ago, Kain82 said:

You need to download the XP32 skeleton, and choose SoS during installation.  Plus load XP32 after SoS.

I have that. clicked sos in xp32 installer , loaded after SoS core . Xpmse racemenu plugin and sos racemenu plugin activated too.

i see the "genital" tab in racemenu but i only have 1 slider for erection.

So, I'm seeing a lot of people posting the WELL KNOWN .dll error... not seeing much in the way of solutions to it, though. I would really like an ACTUAL solution, seeing as I've been trying to fix it for seven hours now, and nothing. I'm using SKSE64 2.0.12, launcher version 1.5.62, and Vortex. No other mods besides SOS's requirements... and I've never had this ridiculously ANNOYING problem before. Earlier in this forum, someone asked if there was an archived build for SOS for SKSE64 2.0.12, and someone added a file (SOS v1.1.1). It worked for them, but I'm getting the stupid ass .dll error message, despite having it's file and version requirements.... 

8 hours ago, skycox said:

I have SoS but there are no erections... I had a male nudity mod before I installed SoS but there is nothing in the plugins or files that indicate what that mod was

Did you also install the XP32 skeleton after SoS and ran FNIS?  What mod manager are you using?  I once uninstalled SoS and installed Better Males.  But then I uninstalled it and reinstalled SoS and it worked again.  Try uninstalling SoS and then reinstalling it with the XP32 sleleton afterwards and run FNIS.

8 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Did you also install the XP32 skeleton after SoS and ran FNIS?  What mod manager are you using?  I once uninstalled SoS and installed Better Males.  But then I uninstalled it and reinstalled SoS and it worked again.  Try uninstalling SoS and then reinstalling it with the XP32 sleleton afterwards and run FNIS.

I use vortex, and I will try that thanks