Warning for ya'll!!!
The current version of SoS 1.1.2 is incompaditable with Joy of perspective 2.0.2c,Skse version 1.5.80 also used Mo2.
If these mods are installed in your Mo2 the game will load and you can play however if you strip your males nude your game will crash because of it.
Its an unofficial conflict your Mo2 will not tell you so this is why I am so you don't have to suffer from not know.

So we either have to wait on Joy of perspective to update or a patch to be made. 

2 hours ago, JakePostonJake1 said:

Warning for ya'll!!!
The current version of SoS 1.1.2 is incompaditable with Joy of perspective 2.0.2c,Skse version 1.5.80 also used Mo2.
If these mods are installed in your Mo2 the game will load and you can play however if you strip your males nude your game will crash because of it.
Its an unofficial conflict your Mo2 will not tell you so this is why I am so you don't have to suffer from not know.

So we either have to wait on Joy of perspective to update or a patch to be made. 

That or make the switch to Improved Camera.

Getting error 1114 for Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.7z, came back recently to Skyrim SE got skse64_2_00_15 and also rollback to 1.5.73 Skyrim SE version all other dll loaded fine, i.e racemenu, mfgfix, jcontainers etc.. only SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll refuse to load and gave 1114 error. Which is wierd cuz I am running a desktop and dont have switchable graphics. Anyways I set my nvidia 1070 Ti to max power and have been trying so many things to get the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll to load but still get 1114 error. Anyone has any ideas to get SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll to load??

6 hours ago, Huangye said:

Getting error 1114 for Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.7z, came back recently to Skyrim SE got skse64_2_00_15 and also rollback to 1.5.73 Skyrim SE version all other dll loaded fine, i.e racemenu, mfgfix, jcontainers etc.. only SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll refuse to load and gave 1114 error. Which is wierd cuz I am running a desktop and dont have switchable graphics. Anyways I set my nvidia 1070 Ti to max power and have been trying so many things to get the SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll to load but still get 1114 error. Anyone has any ideas to get SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll to load??

Nvm I updated to v1.2 since sexlab beta7 was also release today. And it worked, somehow ver1.1 of Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE has wierd bug and ver1.2 looks ok.

On 6/17/2019 at 7:08 PM, JakePostonJake1 said:

Warning for ya'll!!!

I fixed this by reinstalling XPMSSE with the included JOP patch and SOS patch. No more ctd

I'm having difficulty getting rid of sosracemenu from the SOS MCM.  I'm using SOS VR and since updating to the most recent XP32 the player character's schlong is not changeable within the MCM; just says sosracemenu and defaults to some tiny size.  The problem is there is no working racemenu for VR so I can't use it to set an appropriate size.

I have tried installing XP32 without MCM, Racemenu or SOS checked off in the fomod, and I have tried installing XP32 without MCM, racemenu but with the SOS patch and then manually disabled the sosracemenu esp, and in all cases the SOS MCM still shows sosracemenu instead of letting me select a size.  If I then reset SOS it will let me change player size freely (yay!) but when I load the game next time it has defaulted back to sosracemenu and my schlong is tiny again.  This despite there being no active sosracemenu esp.

Thoughts on what I am doing wrong?  Regrettably I no longer have the old version of XP32 I was using before that didn't have this issue so I can't revert back.  I would even be open to just setting player schlong size via console command if that is an option.

hello i'm new to mods but i'm learning. the issue i am having is that even with the latest versions of all necessary files and the use of LOOT for my load order i'm still getting an error with MO2 for SOS.

this is the error i get no matter what i do to fix the issue, Couldn't load SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (SOS). The last error code was 193.   Does anyone know what i should do get it to work because i cant even start the game with this error.

i dutifully updated sos tonight and also updated sexlab since it was up.  I wasn't getting a compatibility error before with the old version but i am now.  It says the .dll is incompatible.   This is the exact error: • SchlongsOfSkyrim version 300004 (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll, Schlongs of Skyrim SE) reported as incompatible during query.  I updated SKSE64 to the lastest (2.00.16) and let the game update as well so everything is the most current versions....any ideas?

6 hours ago, outtamercy said:

i dutifully updated sos tonight and also updated sexlab since it was up.  I wasn't getting a compatibility error before with the old version but i am now.  It says the .dll is incompatible.   This is the exact error: • SchlongsOfSkyrim version 300004 (SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll, Schlongs of Skyrim SE) reported as incompatible during query.  I updated SKSE64 to the lastest (2.00.16) and let the game update as well so everything is the most current versions....any ideas?

Maybe you downloaded the VR instead of the Se version?

Also check if you left old  dll installed. (Skse) ect.

5 hours ago, arkane14 said:

Maybe you downloaded the VR instead of the Se version?

Also check if you left old  dll installed. (Skse) ect.

I deleted everything in the mod folder except the meta file and reinstalled it again today.  I use MO2. Still getting the error.  I did download the one for SE, not VR (double checked it today).  Decided to redownload it again (maybe my internet screwed it up?) cleaned out the folder again and reinstalled, still have the same error. also getting the error on this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21224?tab=description 

Is there somewhere else besides the mod folder that the dlls might go in MO2?  I checked the steam folder and there isn't anything for SOS in the skse folder.

I think outtamercy is on to something. Every time I load SSE I get a warning about how (and I'm paraphrasing) "SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll could not be found" or I'm "using an older version that needs to be replaced" and to "exit the game and reinstall SOS". I think the update of either SSE to 1.5.8 or SKSE64 to 2.0.16 made SOS incompatible. I'm gonna try out the light version and see if that helps at all.

It works for mine. 

I was mostly referring to Skse with the DLL.  You probably know, but install Dll and exe to Skytim folder.   Install Data folder from skse to mo2.  If you leave old dll or old data folder installed you will have issues.