On 5/26/2019 at 4:26 AM, Kain82 said:

You don't need the SOSRaceMenu plugin.  I don't use it and can select the predetermined schlong size.

disabling that plugin solved all my issues, those sliders are way too much overkill for me

8 minutes ago, Timmiii said:

disabling that plugin solved all my issues, those sliders are way too much overkill for me

Yeah I made the same mistake too,  Since it was already selected when installing the XP32 skeleton, I just let it install.  Then when I got in game I saw I could not adjust the size using the MCM menu anymore.  I had to use sliders.  So I uninstalled the skeleton then reinstalled deselecting the SoS RaceMenu option, and everything went back to normal.

On 6/2/2019 at 6:11 AM, jaxtherogue said:

I am kind of new to modding, but I seem to have SOS for SE working mostly. A couple of question: the revealing armors don't seem to quite work.  I have SOS - Revealing Armors (Aoki) and SOS - Male Vanilla Armors Cloth Conversion Custom v 2.1 no-Underwear installed (with the latter loading after the former).  Clothes like the blacksmith and barkeep are fully revealed and show schlong, but most other clothes are armor do not.  If the schlong is big enough i can see it clip through the cloth.  How can I fix this?

second- is there a way to make revealing default for all NPCs?

Thanks!

I can think of two explanations. Seems like one of the two mods is not installed correctly. But the schlong clipping means that the armor is indeed marked as revealing (otherwise there would be no schlong). It is more likely that some other mod is overwriting the meshes. If you use MO2 drag the two mods to the bottom of both left and right screen, so only XPMSE is after them. If not using MO reisnstall both mods and let them overwrite everything. 

The two mods already mark all supported outfits as revealing, there is no need to do anything more.

On 5/14/2019 at 11:03 AM, Ultralazuli said:

I recently upgraded from 7 to windows 10, and updated SOS using MO. But now I have guys in underwear instead of with dongers.

What am I doin wrong here?

Using Win10 is always a problem, but it has nothing to do with the game and everything to do with privacy.

Hopefully someone can provide me with a cool answer, I have a problem.

When I initiate a sex scene, if my character is a Man, the penis functions fine, however, if my character is a Woman being pleasured by an NPC Man, the NPC's penis erects at a 45 degree angle. I have tried to look for a fix as i've found this problem occurred in original skyrim SoS it seems but currently I have no clue how to fix this bug. This bug started to occur after I upgraded my skyrim from 2.0.12 to 2.0.15 and also updated SoS. I tried some tests with a few New games in case it was a save exclusive issue, but new games have the same bug, again only NPC's suffer crooked schlongs, the Player's schlong is straight.

I am currently running the newest version of SOS SE v 1.1.1 and I use the mod Flower Girls 3.0.1 as my only sex mod.

Just so you know, while the main file has been converted successfully, SOS Shop.esp and SOS Racemenu.esp are both still Form 43 and are considered to be outdated by Wrye Bash.

I don't own Oldrim either so I can't actually use the Creation Kit to try and just resave the files in the new form. Might wanna just double check.

Hi all! In the 50+ pages here this was likely covered but I couldn't find it...…. So, I got SoS and now my game wont load. I got the SL light framework working fine and SoS was my next mod. I don't know whats stopping the game from loading. 

Hi! I have a problem with SOS. It's maybe very common problem, but I don't find enything useful to fix it. I just starting to modding so keep it in mind please.

When I install and turn on newest SOS in my notifications i got an error message :

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• Couldn't load SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (Schlongs of Skyrim SE). The last error code was 1114.

This error codes are different, they changing when I restart MO2.

If you can help me with it, please done this. Thanks!!!

Hey man, galgaroth... can i have a request? I'm having a hard time updating my sse to the newest patch because some of my mods are still not compatible... I just tried FG the other day and was wanting to try it out with SOS... the problem is yeah, i can't run this updated file... so if it wouldn't be much trouble can you give me the link for the 1.5.63 version?

44 minutes ago, DangerDAmmo said:

Hey man, galgaroth... can i have a request? I'm having a hard time updating my sse to the newest patch because some of my mods are still not compatible... I just tried FG the other day and was wanting to try it out with SOS... the problem is yeah, i can't run this updated file... so if it wouldn't be much trouble can you give me the link for the 1.5.63 version?

Here's my version:

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.7z

Although due to random crashing not caused by this mod.  I was forced to update my game and everything is running fine on my end.

I am trying to install SOS special edition. I used MO to install it. All of the necessary plugins appear in the correct load order. SOS is loaded by my game but upon entering the game world an error message says "SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old." The assets are visible, such as the underwear and the shop, but the configuration menu for the player's schlong only has the underwear option, even though the SOS addons are installed and enabled. I was able to find SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll in Data>SKSE>Plugins.

Everything is updated to the latest version including SKSE and SkyUI. Both are working properly. Disabling all other mods had no effect.

Do I need to wait for SOS SE to get an update for SE 1.5.80? Or is it likely something on my end?

Thanks for any assistance. Schlongs of Skyrim looks awesome. I'm excited to try it. ;)

6 minutes ago, Leoboe said:

I am trying to install SOS special edition. I used MO to install it. All of the necessary plugins appear in the correct load order. SOS is loaded by my game but upon entering the game world an error message says "SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old." The assets are visible, such as the underwear and the shop, but the configuration menu for the player's schlong only has the underwear option, even though the SOS addons are installed and enabled. I was able to find SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll in Data>SKSE>Plugins.

Everything is updated to the latest version including SKSE and SkyUI. Both are working properly. Disabling all other mods had no effect.

Do I need to wait for SOS SE to get an update for SE 1.5.80? Or is it likely something on my end?

Thanks for any assistance. Schlongs of Skyrim looks awesome. I'm excited to try it. ;)

It's not working for me either.

I can't even load my saved games right now.  Racemenu isn't updated yet, but at least it looks like I should be able to run with it disabled... but then I get to the SOS error, and my client crashes.    Guess I will just have to be patient and wait for more mods to get updated to the latest version of Skyrim SE.

Schlongs missing dll  ??? Oh, its another damn update. Just great.

Came over from Legendary because it crashes sooo much, just to find that trying to get SE mods to recognise the same Skyrim SE update and the SKSE64 update is like a juggler trying to keep 20 balls in the air at once. Damn I hate SE !! Bethesda ...... stop with the updates! Go and play with Elder Scrolls 6 and leave us alone.

2 hours ago, arkane14 said:

Learn to turn auto updates off until your mod list is updated for new version.    Or learn how to roll back your version until they get updated... Do a search for it. (google, ect. )

EDIT: So after reinstalling Schlongs version 1.1.1 for the third time it seems that it has now found its dll and is happy with the world. I have no idea what I did differently.