Hey i have a quick question. When I use the racemenu plugins, i can't seem to get a normal sized cock. All are either to long or it clips allot wether i adjust it via controls. Can someone show a decent sized schlong slider i can take from? Until then i have it disabled. Still some clippings but less.

I have installed the 1.1.1 version of SoS.  I have tried every fix I can find.  Proper load order.  Actually deleting the underwear texture from the SoS esp file using SSEedit.  Removing all male underwear textures from the game and meshes as well.  Still I have both a schlong and around it an underwear texture.  I really feel like this is a programming bug, but I only see old posts regarding this issue.  I have tried every fix I could find to no avail.  I have been tolerating it simply because I have no choice.  What am I missing?

On 3/27/2019 at 11:42 AM, DigitalTemerity said:

I have installed the 1.1.1 version of SoS.  I have tried every fix I can find.  Proper load order.  Actually deleting the underwear texture from the SoS esp file using SSEedit.  Removing all male underwear textures from the game and meshes as well.  Still I have both a schlong and around it an underwear texture.  I really feel like this is a programming bug, but I only see old posts regarding this issue.  I have tried every fix I could find to no avail.  I have been tolerating it simply because I have no choice.  What am I missing?

I am having the exact same problem. When I look at the MCM for SOS, it says "No Schlong" for both actors. When I use the drop-down menu to select a schlong, there are no other options besides "No Schlong". Does anyone know at least what type of error this is? I'm at a complete loss as to what to do. 

oddd thing just happened. currently doing reinstalls but wanted to post this up here jic anyone had this happen. switched to a dif save game for another character and even though the schlongs that were already on and showing available in mcm, gave a warning that they were missing. i then did a showracemenu to test something and the sliders to adjust size and shape were missing. i attempted to deactivate/reactivate and didnt work. so uninstalling and doing a fresh install. not sure if this is a sos issue though or a xmpsse issue? or if anyone else had this issue happen?

update*** it wasnt specifically xpmse or sos. but the new lykaois race with the sos attachment and stuff was causing a random conflct with xpmsse. even after numerous attempts to reinstall last i removed the lykaois mods and reinstalled xpmsse and it fixed the issue. just giving a quick update and something to maybe look into on an odd bug.

So, I installed it today and everything seemed to be fine until I got the typical "Dll not found" issue. so i double checked to make sure the mods were all up to date and they were, and there just straight up isn't a dll in the game for SoS. I checked the zip file and couldn't find one either. I've reinstalled about a dozen times now and nothing seems to be working, anyone have any idea? Sorry if this is a super noob problem but when I look up online there really isnt much help on this topic.

EDIT: Only just now seeing this is an issue with the new update, I suppose i'll have to find an alternative.

11 hours ago, Funkstille said:

Hi guys

is there a chance to download  SoS for SKSE 2_00_12/Skyrim SE 1.5.62

I had a headcrash and lost 1.0.3

Regards

I uploaded 1.0.3.7 to MEGA here.

If this is not allowed, let me know and I'll take it down. I hope this helps out anyone else who updated and wants to revert back to 1.5.62.

I'm having a "little" issue which is that no matter what I do, the schlong size of the player stays small AF. As it seems I have every mod required for SoS because else it works fine. I have every SoS related setting in RaceMenu set to a maximum, every SoS size related setting to a maximum and while all male NPCs in the world have at least 20 inch schlongs now, the player schlong still stays stupidly small, even while erected (that even most of the sex animations doesn't make sense anymore because it is so small).

When I was installing SoS it asked for overwriting files from "Better Males Remesh for Skyrim SE" which I tried with and without and it also asked for overwriting files from "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended" which I did NOT because when I did that, the game always froze as soon a sex animation started to play. I also disabled SoS and then the players schlong size is bigger but has no erection animations which looked silly, so yea right now I'm out of options and hope for some help.

Greetings

-AlphaWurmi

Where's the prior version for the older SKSE version?

EDIT: Nevermind, found a version uploaded to mega a few pages back. Why isn't this in the OP? Backrolling is a thing. Not every release works perfectly for everybody, especially when global requirements like skyrim and SKSE change.

EDIT2: Or not: Looks like i need 1.0.2, not 1.0.3. Anyone care to upload?

So I had the game working just SOS would make it not load so turned it off and played for 46 mins but found every male had the hole in the crotch. Went to fixing the issue with the load order moved things about. Now the game will not start with or without SOS. Where is the error in my LO please.
PS. Thank you in advance.
LOAD-order-8.png 

Ok, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. I just updated the game and all my mods but I keep getting the 30004 error. Do I still need to use the dll file on page two? If so I guess I don't know where to but it, I have tried sticking it in the same place as SKSE. I just can't get it to work. I feel really stupid because I had the same problem back in January and I can't figure it out.