19 hours ago, General Steam said:

Ok, I'm sorry if this is a dumb question. I just updated the game and all my mods but I keep getting the 30004 error. Do I still need to use the dll file on page two? If so I guess I don't know where to but it, I have tried sticking it in the same place as SKSE. I just can't get it to work. I feel really stupid because I had the same problem back in January and I can't figure it out.

If you updated to the latest version all you need to do is download Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.1.rar and install it.

Hey, if anyone is interested I am working on a custom race and would love to have a patch for SoS but I have spent nearly two weeks trying to get it working and frankly I am tired of thinking about penors, heh. My name on Nexus is Murielkai, you can message me there or on here but I don't check in here as often. I am more than willing to discuss commissioning the work as long as its done right and I only need help with the form lists and scripts and such in the CK. I have the body textures under control. Help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Please can I beg a little help?

I use this mod:  https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2329-kalena-rios-transsexual-follower/  by Nehaberlan, and which I converted to SE for myself some time back (with Nehaberlan's blessing).

The Kalena mod has performed flawlessly for many months under my SoS 1.03, until the very latest update to SoS 1.1.1.  With this update, poor old Kalena has lost her wedding tackle and now presents fully as a female. So she's penis-less and will only equip the chosen schlong in SoS for any scenes. (Previously her body worked with no issues).  Now, when she is forced to equip a Blisario (whatever) penis, her original penis makes a reappearance giving her an unusual (ahem) double-header.

I tried using the MCM in SoS to re-equip her but the MCM failed to make any difference.  I have checked SSEEdit for conflicts (none).  So I wonder if some scripting change has occurred.

I have tried rolling back to the earlier SoS, and Kalena works fine with that. But of course my whole game has moved to the latest SKSE and EXE updates so I've no real wish to return to the earlier version.

Here is the SoS debug screen - should it be of help:  https://postimg.cc/zbQXzb8B 

And here is the 1.0.3 debug screen where she worked:  https://postimg.cc/NyL89KST . There are differences to the entries but I'm not clever enough to understand what is going on. ?

If anyone can please suggest how I might restore Kalena's male organs fully functional once again, I'd be grateful.

I have also let Nehaberlan know, but I don't think he has moved to the SKyrim SE platform yet.

Many thanks!

PS it may be useful to know her gender is forced to Male using my conversion of the old Sexlab Gender Change Spell mod so that she will use male animations.

I have double checked my FNIS set-up and re-running FNIS has no effect.

8 minutes ago, Alan47 said:

Probably this has been asked a 100 times already (sorry about that) but do we have an equipable/futa version by now? Like the one for Oldrim?

You 'can' get this if you grab Bad Dog's Hoodies. Albeit only in the provided Sheath/Slit/Anthro flavours. I've not seen anything else but I could be wrong, I don't trawl the forums nearly often enough.

Every time I load into the game, the setting I set for my character's penis keeps resetting. As in, it keeps disabling the size I set up for and grayed out the option so I couldn't edit it. The only way I can do so is to restart SOS , and I had to do that every time so it's annoying. Is there a way to save and keep the setting I created?

I have a question. Does the MCM menu allow for "disabling" of the sos mod for however you'd like? or let's say, only the use of it on PC character? I don't want the npc's to not wear underwear when I take their armor\gear. So, I was wondering if there was a way around the full nudity when I need that. 

Hi guys. um literal "small" problem here. SOS works great no prob with npc's and the genitals looks good to. The only problem that i seem to have is that my character (every single one no matter who it is or when i create them) always has the tiniest penis's ever. and ive just about tried everything my brain could think of. i moved sos around my load order (which is pretty solid id say) i tried using the mcm which only told me to use racemenu which only had one option which was to change the erection position. (another weird thing with the racemenu was that girls from what i could see had all of the mens sos sliders but the guys only had the erection slider) i tried drinking the given potions which did zilch. i tried so many different characters i lost count. please help me guys, i am so lost with this. all i want is for my beefy character to have a beefy member.  :( (btw i use tempered skins SOS version.)

On 4/11/2019 at 10:21 AM, Funkstille said:

Hi guys

is there a chance to download  SoS for SKSE 2_00_12/Skyrim SE 1.5.62

I had a headcrash and lost 1.0.3

Regards

^^^^^ This. Can someone please link a version of SoS Full SE that works with runtime 1.62 and SKSE64 2.0.12? There are MANY of us who can't (or won't) update to 1.5.73 right now. Half the requests in this thread are for the prior versions. What is the problem with making them available for those who need them? Thanks in advance.

NEVER MIND! DISREGARD MY PREVIOUS POST, WHICH I DECIDED TO LEAVE HERE BECAUSE I WOULD STILL LOVE TO KNOW WHY NOBODY HAS LINKED THIS FILE BEFORE, ESPECIALLY IN VIEW OF THE SEEMINGLY-HUNDREDS OF REQUESTS FOR IT!

I found a 2-month-old spare backup on a removable 1TB backup drive, and it contained Schlongs of Skyrim SE 1.0.3. I installed it and it seems to be working fine in my game, which is SSE v1.5.62 with SKSE64 v2.0.12. Before when I had 1.0.7 installed I couldn't even launch the game.

Hope this helps some of y'all. ?

On 3/31/2019 at 1:59 AM, BigDelite said:

I am having the exact same problem. When I look at the MCM for SOS, it says "No Schlong" for both actors. When I use the drop-down menu to select a schlong, there are no other options besides "No Schlong". Does anyone know at least what type of error this is? I'm at a complete loss as to what to do. 

I am also having this problem. All I get is underwear with a bulge - no schlong. The MCM only has the "No Schlong" option available for both the PC and any NPC. I have tried reinstalling, I have tried changing the load order, nothing works. I also get the "dll not found" thing.

22 minutes ago, Creepachu said:

I am also having this problem. All I get is underwear with a bulge - no schlong. The MCM only has the "No Schlong" option available for both the PC and any NPC. I have tried reinstalling, I have tried changing the load order, nothing works. I also get the "dll not found" thing.

UPDATE: I decided to try reinstalling again, but this time using a different schlong type addon. It works now. Apparently the Smurf's Average Schlongs addon just doesn't work right now. If anyone else has this issue, try reinstalling with VectorPlexis' Regular Schlongs or Muscular Schlongs enabled.

On 5/2/2019 at 1:59 AM, Vyxenne said:

^^^^^ This. Can someone please link a version of SoS Full SE that works with runtime 1.62 and SKSE64 2.0.12? There are MANY of us who can't (or won't) update to 1.5.73 right now. Half the requests in this thread are for the prior versions. What is the problem with making them available for those who need them? Thanks in advance.

Galgorath had to many people get confused over the correct version,  plus support for multiple versions was too much.  Old versions dll's ect have been linked before.  People do not look.

17 hours ago, arkane14 said:

Galgorath had to many people get confused over the correct version,  plus support for multiple versions was too much.  Old versions dll's ect have been linked before.  People do not look.

Thanks, arkane14. As you probably noticed by now, I found the previous SoS version I needed (1.0.3) on a backup drive and tested it in my 1.5.62 game, then uploaded it to my dropbox and linked it above in this forum.

I'm having an odd double-schlong issue- I had it in the past with Tempered Skins+SoS-Light and even wrote a guide on how to fix it so peeps could run Tempered Skins and SoS-Full (involved cutting off the schlong on one of the body meshes, forgot which one) but my understanding is that TS now supports SoS-Full in SE so there should be no need to do a schlongectomy...

Can someone please offer some guidance on this? I'm using UUNP, Tempered Skins and SoS Full. No other schlong-related mods are installed, no futa, no horse dicks. The second schlong is only visible when the first one is erect- then I can see the flaccid schlong under the erect one, dangling peacefully down between my guy's balls while the first one... well, I'm sure you can fill in the blanks on what the erect one is doing for me... :classic_biggrin:

Here's a screenie clearly showing the second one, while the first one is what I'm sitting on so it's harder to see (sorry-not-sorry):

20190509051341_1.jpg.eea4a8d05367fce519852ecbb9126403.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help with this surplus phallus.

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I'm having an odd double-schlong issue- I had it in the past with Tempered Skins+SoS-Light and even wrote a guide on how to fix it so peeps could run Tempered Skins and SoS-Full (involved cutting off the schlong on one of the body meshes, forgot which one) but my understanding is that TS now supports SoS-Full in SE so there should be no need to do a schlongectomy...

Can someone please offer some guidance on this? I'm using UUNP, Tempered Skins and SoS Full. No other schlong-related mods are installed, no futa, no horse dicks. The second schlong is only visible when the first one is erect- then I can see the flaccid schlong under the erect one, dangling peacefully down between my guy's balls while the first one... well, I'm sure you can fill in the blanks on what the erect one is doing for me... :classic_biggrin:

Here's a screenie clearly showing the second one, while the first one is what I'm sitting on so it's harder to see (sorry-not-sorry):

20190509051341_1.jpg.eea4a8d05367fce519852ecbb9126403.jpg

Thanks in advance for any help with this surplus phallus.

Some would say he is a lucky dude! ?

On 3/31/2019 at 1:59 AM, BigDelite said:

I am having the exact same problem. When I look at the MCM for SOS, it says "No Schlong" for both actors. When I use the drop-down menu to select a schlong, there are no other options besides "No Schlong". Does anyone know at least what type of error this is? I'm at a complete loss as to what to do. 

I'm also having this issue. Could someone point me in the right direction? Here are screenshots if that helps. https://imgur.com/a/BjXABNA