On 5/12/2019 at 10:40 AM, Timmiii said:

I am unable to have any options for my player other than small, no matter what I set it to in the racemenu it reverts back. Is there an alternative for SOS?

Are you talking about size or type? If it's the former, you'll need to increase your size via the RaceMenu (showracemenu in the console or find that face changer person in Riften). There are 5 different lengths I believe. I set all of them to 0.5 and I believe my character has a 7" or so penis; you could also use a size increaser potion from a dead dragon if you have the potions enabled. If it's the latter then I don't know. I set mine for the muscular variant and it hasn't changed to my knowledge.

On 5/15/2019 at 1:57 AM, Gulfwulf said:

Are you talking about size or type? If it's the former, you'll need to increase your size via the RaceMenu (showracemenu in the console or find that face changer person in Riften). There are 5 different lengths I believe. I set all of them to 0.5 and I believe my character has a 7" or so penis; you could also use a size increaser potion from a dead dragon if you have the potions enabled. If it's the latter then I don't know. I set mine for the muscular variant and it hasn't changed to my knowledge.

thank you, I am having difficulty understanding what all the sliders do

To be honest, I don't know what they all do either. The best thing to do is unequip your clothing/armor, open up race menu, and mess with them until you're satisfied with the look. The only reason I go with the length I do is so the animations line up and my character isn't thrusting at empty air.

15 hours ago, CodyR4 said:

penises will not get erect in OSEX scenes, how to fix?

also where is the MCM for SOS SE?

Use the SOS SE MCM to define keys to manipulate the erection; I use PageUP to raise it and PageDown to lower it. If you're not getting an MCM menu, you might need to either reinstall or try the "SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" console command (might be SK1, I'm not sure).

So I really don't know what to do anymore. I have deleted, and re-installed. Used an older version. My problem: I get into an animation when the characters strip all that will appear is just brown underwear. Days ago it was working just fine, now everyone isnt naked anymore just in the underwear. Any suggestions on how to fix this issue? Incompatible mod? 

Hi!

I haven't seen it in the main post:

Are there older versions available?

I have 1.5.53 skyrim with skse 2.0.10 (equivalent to 2.0.9 in these terms), so I can't use the current version.

The SchlongsOfSkyrimDLL_SKSE_2_0_9.zip attachment on page 30 of this forum is no longer available, it cannot be downloaded. That would fix the issue I assume, so it would be nice if someone could upload it for me.

It would also be nice if older skse plugin versions were available on the main download page like for all the other SE skse plugins out there, especially if they existed before and the mod didn't start from a higher version.

Thanks in advance!

On 5/18/2019 at 10:42 AM, Gulfwulf said:

Use the SOS SE MCM to define keys to manipulate the erection; I use PageUP to raise it and PageDown to lower it. If you're not getting an MCM menu, you might need to either reinstall or try the "SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1" console command (might be SK1, I'm not sure).

Thanks man I’ll give this a try.

I'm sorry if this has been gone over a bunch of times.  But I have spent about 3 days trying to research information using search, and I have yet to make significant progress.

I am trying to get the schlong to be less stiff.   I've tried SOS hdt, but there are multiple versions and iterations...  I can't seem to make heads or tails of it.   I've had some success with SOS floppy... installing the LE version did exactly what I want... but made my games unable to be loaded afterwards with multiple warnings of missing dependancies.  

If anyone can clue me in the right direction to at least search... I would appreciate it.   I just want a more elastic schlong and scrotum that doesnt pierce through my partner like a phallic longsword.  I've got all the relevant parts set up on the females.. i know this through my experience using SOS floppy.

33 minutes ago, Hippeus said:

So do I need to use SOSRaceMenu plugin with this for male PC or is that optional if I wanted to use the sliders and not predetermined size? Cause I'm going to be honest I suck (no pun intended) at those SOS sliders. 

You don't need the SOSRaceMenu plugin.  I don't use it and can select the predetermined schlong size.

18 hours ago, GuerillaTech said:

how to change the defaults of these highlighted settings... possibly in sseedit

Nope. In one of the scripts. Needs to be recompiled after that.

The $ means missing translation and is a problem with your setup. I believe reinstalling the mod is the best idea.

On 5/20/2019 at 3:21 PM, Wyrade said:

Hi!

I haven't seen it in the main post:

Are there older versions available?

I have 1.5.53 skyrim with skse 2.0.10 (equivalent to 2.0.9 in these terms), so I can't use the current version.

The SchlongsOfSkyrimDLL_SKSE_2_0_9.zip attachment on page 30 of this forum is no longer available, it cannot be downloaded. That would fix the issue I assume, so it would be nice if someone could upload it for me.

It would also be nice if older skse plugin versions were available on the main download page like for all the other SE skse plugins out there, especially if they existed before and the mod didn't start from a higher version.

Thanks in advance!

Hey not sure if you still need this, just saw your post.

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - 2.0.9.7z

Hi all,

I've just recently got back into modding SSE after several years and getting a new rig. SOS was always on my list of needed mods, right alongside CBBE. I'm having issues though with CTD every time I unequip clothes for the player. It doesn't happen at all with NPCs. is this a common issue/fix nowadays? It never used to happen years ago. I've been using Vortex for F04 since its stable release, but this is my first time using it for SSE. So far so good save the SOS issue (if it even is an SOS issue). Hope someone can help me out.  

My Papyrus log attached...

Papyrus.0.log

I am kind of new to modding, but I seem to have SOS for SE working mostly. A couple of question: the revealing armors don't seem to quite work.  I have SOS - Revealing Armors (Aoki) and SOS - Male Vanilla Armors Cloth Conversion Custom v 2.1 no-Underwear installed (with the latter loading after the former).  Clothes like the blacksmith and barkeep are fully revealed and show schlong, but most other clothes are armor do not.  If the schlong is big enough i can see it clip through the cloth.  How can I fix this?

second- is there a way to make revealing default for all NPCs?

Thanks!