Ok, so I did a full uninstall for Skyrim SE.  Reinstalled.  Reinstalled all dependencies via Mod Organizer.  For the life of me I can't get this to show up after installing in MO.  All the videos I've seen have an MCM interface, I've got nothing.  I selected each of the add-ons in the FOMOD.  Am I supposed to see any plugins in the right side in MO?  I don't see anything.

11 hours ago, DrankDrink said:

Ok, so I did a full uninstall for Skyrim SE.  Reinstalled.  Reinstalled all dependencies via Mod Organizer.  For the life of me I can't get this to show up after installing in MO.  All the videos I've seen have an MCM interface, I've got nothing.  I selected each of the add-ons in the FOMOD.  Am I supposed to see any plugins in the right side in MO?  I don't see anything.

everything with most mods got broken with the update bugthesda did  a few days ago to Skyrim and SSE. sadly we need to wait till updates occur for things to smooth out. i myself had to uninstall and reinstall MO a few times and play with it to get the ability to even run my game somewhat modded for now. keep messing with it imsure you will find the way to fix it shortly

Hey, just installed this mod, and it gives me an error saying the DLL is missing or the wrong version or something. I checked the "common issues" post about this, and my SKSE64 seems to be the right version so... Not sure what to do?

EDIT: Never mind, I fixed it. I don't understand HOW I fixed it, but I did.

16 hours ago, azerik92 said:

Considering the previous release was labeled 1.1.7, shouldn't this new release be 1.1.8, not 1.1.1?

That aside, gonna run a test to see if it's working on my end since I see some people are still having issues.

No the previous version was 1.1   .7z is from the 7zip archive program.

Hey, I'm having quite a bit of trouble getting this to work. For whatever reason, I keep getting the error message "SOS dll cannot be found, detected version -1, expected ...."

I tried to see if it worked anyway, and all of the gents are stuck in underwear. I used console to remove said underwear, and the game crashed. I've downloaded every possible update for everything required. I also downloaded the .dll file found on page 2 of the post (as was suggested to another poster.)

I am using mod organiser 2, and I suspect the location it has its SKSE folder might be to blame? Though I did place the base .dll file into my actual skyrim directory and get the same result.

I don't really know. Does anyone have any kind of idea what's going on?

16 hours ago, jase1126 said:

Hey, I'm having quite a bit of trouble getting this to work. For whatever reason, I keep getting the error message "SOS dll cannot be found, detected version -1, expected ...."

I tried to see if it worked anyway, and all of the gents are stuck in underwear. I used console to remove said underwear, and the game crashed. I've downloaded every possible update for everything required. I also downloaded the .dll file found on page 2 of the post (as was suggested to another poster.)

I am using mod organiser 2, and I suspect the location it has its SKSE folder might be to blame? Though I did place the base .dll file into my actual skyrim directory and get the same result.

I don't really know. Does anyone have any kind of idea what's going on?

SOS needs an update to work with the new game update..You can play with the error message active but mod will not work and it will gift you with its leather undies. Need to disable everything related to SOS, get yourself a nude male model with an erect penis. This will undress npcs yet look OK with the sex mod of your choice. I am not really missing SOS at this time..

can someone help me? i literally cannot install sos, i think im just too dumb, i have all the requirements and even got MO2 cause i cant install this with vortex.

Basically i download the file and extract it to my desktop with winrar but after that i dont know what the fuck to do, i try installing a mod from a file with MO2 but it just doesnt work, if someone could help my stupid ass out id be grateful

20 hours ago, Resolvement said:

Basically i download the file and extract it to my desktop with winrar but after that i dont know what the fuck to do

You don't have to unpack them. Just add the packed file to MO2 and then activate it (and WTFV ;)). 

I ran into a problem yesterday I updated Skyrim SE and all mods related that needed updates to SKSE 2.0.15. After I started adjusting SoS+TS settings I notice my SoS MCM changed suddenly I have Min size/Max Six, previously I just had max size. The other thing that changed is race distribution. Previous I could change per race 1-20 size across all npc now I just have Size Probability -100 +100/ Schlong Type Probability -100 +100. Can't seem to fix it tried reinstalling the game aswell the mods, different load orders, or was it a bug in the first place to say Breton Size default 6 across the board and nord 10? I liked the way it was per race a default size.

In short, how to get default size back instead of random sized npcs.

Please Help >.<
P.s Thanks for helping in Advance!