1 hour ago, ZEEKX said:

Are you using XP32 Skeleton ? 

make sure it's overwriting SOS 

Reinstalled XP32 but it didn't make any difference. I'm also getting "SchlogsOf Skyrim.dll not found" message even though I have the latest version of SKSE installed. Everything worked fine until I've decided to have a new version of Schlogs installed.

32 minutes ago, zahratustra said:

Reinstalled XP32 but it didn't make any difference. I'm also getting "SchlogsOf Skyrim.dll not found" message even though I have the latest version of SKSE installed. Everything worked fine until I've decided to have a new version of Schlogs installed.

Are you running the most current version of Skyrim SE? If so you'll need to rollback to 1.5.62, because the recent update killed pretty much every mod that uses SKSE, which includes SOS

I've been trying for over half a day to upload the new SoS version and I keep getting a Cloudflare error, "Error 502 Bad gateway". The connection drops constantly and the LL website is very slow in general. Other sites work so the problem doesn't seem to be my internet connection. I'll try again when this issue is resolved.

Goddammit these new SE/skse updates.... literally fuck'd everything up. First up encountered a problem where the whole game wouldn't get past a couple starting sounds and after some time disabling mods realized it was TK's dodge mod. Then got into the current game with like a 10 popups reminding me SoS isn't working and Jcontainers isn't working. Got the Jcontainers from some random website the guy who keeps the mod alive uploaded it to. Pretty sure even after SoS is done I'll be encountering quite a few more problems... Seems like even PapyrusUtil has some complaints in the Nexus' comments.

"I'll be back in a week", is what I probably should do...

14 hours ago, galgaroth said:

I've been trying for over half a day to upload the new SoS version and I keep getting a Cloudflare error, "Error 502 Bad gateway". The connection drops constantly and the LL website is very slow in general. Other sites work so the problem doesn't seem to be my internet connection. I'll try again when this issue is resolved.

Been unusable for weeks basically.  Appreciate you doing the update, hopefully you are able to get it to load.  As others have said, it is just random, I reload and sometimes get in, sometimes get errors.

Will probably have to wait another week or more.
Because the moderator of PapyrusUtill is not the time to devote himself to that or is not in a hurry at all.

If only Bugthesda would not have left their maj.
I have the impression that they have made it express to accommodate moders and force people to play without mods.

On 3/16/2019 at 7:03 PM, Dwnld said:

Those who got problems with newest Skyrim SE update:

Just downgrade it. It fixed the game for me.

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/489830/discussions/0/3247565033752181895/

Remember that you also have to downgrade SKSE64 back to 2.00.12 and RaceMenu to v0.3.3 (if using).

Remember to set game update to manual, then use only the SKSE64 launcher because there is no reason to launch it without SKSE64.

I love you, you save my day.

Just tried to install this mod for the first time.  Updated SSE, updated SKSE, SkyUI is up to date.  I tried to install this through Vortex, but it's not installing any ESP files.  I get the prompts during installation, but it looks like for whatever reason it's not actually installing anything for me.

There are two versions of SOS on the download area - the newest, with well-documented requirements, and then ver. 1.0.  Given that I have several critical mods that are not updated yet, what are the requirements for ver. 1.0, and is it usable?

Edit:  Or, could I just change the wizard.txt file...