so uh... has anyone figured out how to get floppy SOS dong physics for SE and able to walk us through or upload the files somewhere....? 

also hopefully a way to not have to replace body file? cuz... i really love the high poly mesh male body for sos https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5853-high-poly-males-sos/

oh also i have that hdt smp file stuff and have booty and breast physics on females already so... just need to finish off with penis physics for males

Can someone give me recommended values or settings for the pen^s so that it will go smoothly to the sexlab animation? I try putting some values to min and max schlong but still I cant get the exact value for the animation. Thanks for the answer

On 3/12/2019 at 6:16 PM, Sakatraka said:

Hi all. I have a rather strange problem, when my character is naked his underwear disappears as he should, but the male NPCs are left with the underwear on as Bjorn LongSword. This problem appeared since I installed the version for SOS full of Tempered skin, I can not find the solution. Use MO2. Any help is appreciated in advance.

Its sounds as if you have some mod(s) that change NPCs because tempered skins should apply to all male characters - PC and NPC. Also, mod added NPCs often have their own body meshes and textures that are standalone and not influenced by body or skin mods you have installed.

18 minutes ago, Hirosaki said:

Hello

Since the last update of SKSE (2.00.14) sos no longer works with the message:

SOS Warning!

SchlongOfSkyrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old.

Found -1, expected 300004.

Please exit the game and reinstall SOS

Yeah, just wait till they update sos for the new version.

I have the problem that the size of my character schlong randomly resets to 1, not the case with NPCs. Never while on screen, but after a quickload or loadingscreen or something, and not always, only sometimes.

Also not only with the vanilla schlong options, but with the many schlongs from bad dogs hoodie schlongs, bad dogs new lykaios race schlong, AND bad dogs werewolf schlongs. Every single option of those resets its size to 1 sometimes, anyone knows this problem or can help?

I dont use the mod RaceMenu, because it gives me weird coloration bugs in the game (rainbow water, thats NOT oil, green/pink specks on the ground, flickering in the air etc., no idea how a mod that enhances changing your race can even do those things, but it IS that mod, i bruteforce tested every single of my 150 mods to find that issue! ...), so i dont have that grayed out option for "sosracemenu" in the SOS MCM that other people have a problem with, i can freely change my size between 1 and 20. 

On 3/14/2019 at 2:59 AM, Hirosaki said:

Hello

Since the last update of SKSE (2.00.14) sos no longer works with the message:

SOS Warning!

SchlongOfSkyrim.dll not found, or the installed version is too old.

Found -1, expected 300004.

Please exit the game and reinstall SOS

Got bitten with the latest Skyrim SE update and I'm facing the same problem. I hope @galgaroth can update the mod to be compatible with the lastest SKSE version.

Meanwhile, I guess I'll have to return to real world until I can use most broken mods with my latest save. :(

8 hours ago, 10Revans said:

My skse_launcher.exe doesn't work anymore ? game keeps crashing at that logo screen. Disable skse64 mods and still crashing....tried the firewall thing, still crashing...help

Because of the mandatory update of the game, you need to update skse, and any other mods you have tied to skse

On 3/15/2019 at 6:31 AM, 10Revans said:

My skse_launcher.exe doesn't work anymore ? game keeps crashing at that logo screen. Disable skse64 mods and still crashing....tried the firewall thing, still crashing...help

Checking my mods one by one I found TK Dodge is causing CDTs with the update. If you have it, that could be the problem.

That generally happens with skse and skyrim updates. Part of the loading process of almost every mod that relies on skse is that it checks the version numbers and if they don't match the number it was compiled against it won't load.

Best practice is to turn automatic updates off. Sadly I had the bug with steam where skyrim won't load and instead starts the main loader which caused an update to trigger and I had to roll back.

Those who got problems with newest Skyrim SE update:

Just downgrade it. It fixed the game for me.

Open the Steam console by hitting Win+R and copy/pasting steam://nav/console into it and hitting enter
When the console is open, copy/paste download_depot 489830 489833 7531846925655934196 into it and hit enter
Go to (wherever your steam file is located)Steam\steamapps\content\app_489830\depot_489833 and copy/paste the SkyrimSE.exe file into your Skyrim directory, overwriting the one already in there.

Source: https://steamcommunity.com/app/489830/discussions/0/3247565033752181895/

Remember that you also have to downgrade SKSE64 back to 2.00.12 and RaceMenu to v0.3.3 (if using).

Remember to set game update to manual, then use only the SKSE64 launcher because there is no reason to launch it without SKSE64.

Wonder if there is a way to get older versions, mainly the one compatible with SKSE 2.00.10 . Had an issue on my computer where I lost this file and I keep updates shut off until an actual game update comes and not a CC update. Thanks in advance to anyone that can help.

Installed newest version of SS (v1.1) Smurf Average and my CM's schlog is gone. Everything installed correctly and both esps are there but when I go to MCM's Player/NPC setting "No schlog" is highlighted and I can't pick any with the message "shlog is not available for this character's race and/or gender". Any help would be appreciated.

7 minutes ago, zahratustra said:

Installed newest version of SS (v1.1) Smurf Average and my CM's schlog is gone. Everything installed correctly and both esps are there but when I go to MCM's Player/NPC setting "No schlog" is highlighted and I can't pick any with the message "shlog is not available for this character's race and/or gender". Any help would be appreciated.

Are you using XP32 Skeleton ? 

make sure it's overwriting SOS