Quick question if anyone cares to answer or knows, apologies if I'm out of the loop and it's been answered: Any plans or solution for the balls to dangle inside and out of animations? Is this an HDT-only thing, if so? I've seen mention of FloppySOS here and there, but going to that page mentions either/or options that need to be manually toggled prior to animations rather than a dynamic feature. I may have that wrong, too, since I've never used it.

I use CBPC and the schlong dangles as is now when I'm standing around, but the balls don't and seem to stand at attention in some animations along with the schlong.

Any way to "CBPC-ify" the balls to sway and respond to gravity so only the schlong itself goes erect in and out of animations? Just curious if this is something in the works or can be added/enabled with some minor wizardy in NIFskope or what have you. Something tells me it's not so simple and would have been done if it was, but thought I'd ask. A tutorial would be great if one exists.

Again I know it's been mentioned before earlier in the thread, just can't recall what the solution was or what became of it if anything ever did.

14 hours ago, Sevatt said:

Any plans or solution for the balls to dangle inside and out of animations?

Hmm, for me the balls dangle without any physics mod when outside of animation, but do not while in animation.

I would be very grateful if somebody writes a quick explanation what physics are available for SOS in SSE as the abbreviation soup of the physics mods is quite confusing.

Since those mods are primarily female characters oriented I have mostly ignored them. I tried installing CBP - nothing happened but I didn't debug further.

I don't know what to expect from those mods so I wouldn't even know if it works as intended on the male chars or not. So a quick explanation on what is available and what it does will be greatly appreciated.

FloppySOS did a great job at providing a plug-and-play solution for Oldrim but now with SSE I'm lost.

On 2/24/2019 at 5:42 AM, prinyo said:

Hmm, for me the balls dangle without any physics mod when outside of animation, but do not while in animation.

I would be very grateful if somebody writes a quick explanation what physics are available for SOS in SSE as the abbreviation soup of the physics mods is quite confusing.

Since those mods are primarily female characters oriented I have mostly ignored them. I tried installing CBP - nothing happened but I didn't debug further.

I don't know what to expect from those mods so I wouldn't even know if it works as intended on the male chars or not. So a quick explanation on what is available and what it does will be greatly appreciated.

FloppySOS did a great job at providing a plug-and-play solution for Oldrim but now with SSE I'm lost.

Mine do too out of animations. And I just saw this on the CBPC description page (which was where I saw it in the first place, but it escaped me at the time of posing my terri-badly worded question above): 

FUTURE

I'm not giving any times for these but here's the stuff I plan to implement in the later versions:

• Schlong and scrotum dangleness
  • Support for HDT wigs, hair, cloaks, cloth, jewelry, gear

So... Shizof, being the technician that he is, likely would have spit this out already if it was an easily provided feature. My guess is Galgoroth would have as well, the master wizard who gave us SoS SE. It's on Shizof's road map, so that's good enough for me. So, I guess there's my answer lol.

As far as options go...

For physics we have HDT-SMP being the alternative to CBP(C). That's it. There aren't any physics options that specifically effect SoS in SE, per se, beyond the dangle SoS inherently provides outside of animations, while that whole node (genitalia) is in a relaxed state. During animations, the balls then become static as well for sake of the schlong since they're one "piece." Just as Shizof's road map implies, the balls would need to utilize an extension, like CBPC or HDT-SMP modified to treat the balls and schlong separately. 

My question above was in terms of how easy it was to separate the two, if FloppySoS or HDT-SMP does this for me, or if someone out there has a solution that's working for them, but I worded it poorly in a rush. And on the note of FloppySoS, not even sure if that's convertible to SE at this point or where the challenges are if it's getting attention.

But again, if it was easily done, it probably would have been done already.

9 hours ago, Sevatt said:

During animations, the balls then become static as well for sake of the schlong since they're one "piece."

Hmm, never thought about that. Mostly because the balls do dangle out of scenes even on full erect. So I spent my daily 15 minutes of VR time before work this morning to stare at schlongs ( ?) and I can see that even the erect schlong can sway a bit when the NPC moves. So I guess this does present problems for scenes. However I also notice that some nodes are no longer animated in erect positions (the schlong only sways a bit at the joining point), so it seems it is possible to shut out nodes.

I also remember reading some time ago in the FloppySOS thread that it is possible to get only the balls physics without installing the mod by using the xml file for the balls and somehow attach it to the nif. But it was using HDT-something-something, and CBPC maybe works in a different way?

About CBPC - having hand-to-schlong collision would be great, I have always said that for me the day I can play helicopter with the NPC's schlongs using my hand would be a majestic cornerstone moment not only for the Skyrim modding but immersive gaming in general. However as a first step just dangling balls would be enough ?

Hello. I just installed sexlab framework today. I noticed you can make adjustments in the mcm but its rather slow and there are too many sliders that don't tell you what does what. ex if u want to move forward, there are 5 sliders for forward and no idea whats what.

Is there an easier way or a real time way to adjust? hotkey? etc?

13 hours ago, Moses Martin said:

It's probably a stupid question, but are armors like the one in the first image on the download page part of this mod, or do I have to hunt those down separately? If so, any pointers?

It was a mod for Oldrim that I converted for personal use, it was called Revealing Armors. Look around, maybe someone did a conversion and posted it somewhere.

Great news. I've just pretty much completed the body model for BME. I haven't built any sliders yet or the _1 weight of the body, but that'll becoming shortly. 

I'll make this very clear. I built Better Male Enhanced body to be 100% compatible with SOS full and light. It comes with it's own two custom schlongs. Cut and Uncut.  You can see my newest update here.

On 3/1/2019 at 9:24 PM, Gnafron said:

In the description of the Oldrim version, it is said that the werewolf skeleton is actually the Mighty Beasts one. Is it true in this port ?

It's a 1-to-1 conversion, so the skeleton is the same as for Oldrim.

It's just my luck to have problems no one else is having. I can't even get in the fucking game to have issues. After installing SOS , Skyrim doesn't even load. Nothing. The option to 'play' doesn't even come up.

Yes I downloaded the right version, yes I ran loot, No, getting 'error' messages is impossible, even within SKSE and Papyrus because contrary to popular belief, there is no conceivable way to get those 'logs' from either. They are non existent wherever I look and no one seems to know online. (You think the Papyrus download and information page would have these instructions, but no.)

Can you please help me get my game started? Its kinda ridiculous that this mod can't even be used off the bat.

6 hours ago, mrhuman said:

It's just my luck to have problems no one else is having. I can't even get in the fucking game to have issues. After installing SOS , Skyrim doesn't even load. Nothing. The option to 'play' doesn't even come up.

Yes I downloaded the right version, yes I ran loot, No, getting 'error' messages is impossible, even within SKSE and Papyrus because contrary to popular belief, there is no conceivable way to get those 'logs' from either. They are non existent wherever I look and no one seems to know online. (You think the Papyrus download and information page would have these instructions, but no.)

Can you please help me get my game started? Its kinda ridiculous that this mod can't even be used off the bat.

Did you launch via skse? Because that has no play button.

9 hours ago, mrhuman said:

Did you install SkyUI?

3 hours ago, Traveler 31 said:

Does anyone know if this version fixes the issue where Forsworn Briarhearts loose their schlong and their "heart hole" after you loot their Briar Heart?

The bug is still there. But in my game at least, Forsworn Briarhearts wear some sort of kilt that covers the schlong completely so when it disappears you won't notice. Are you using some mod that removes that?

4 hours ago, galgaroth said:

The bug is still there. But in my game at least, Forsworn Briarhearts wear some sort of kilt that covers the schlong completely so when it disappears you won't notice. Are you using some mod that removes that? 

Apparently? My game's Forsworn Briarheart's are the same, with a fur kilt of some kind that covers the schlong and seemingly cannot be looted. However when I remove the Briarheart crafting ingredient item from a Forsworn Briarheart the kilt also disappears. Even though it is not a clothing item the Briarheart removes the kilt. Skimming SSEdit I don't see anything that interacts with the Briarheart crafting ingredient besides USSEP so I'm not sure what could be causing it. Same with Forsworn Briarheart enemies. Only USSEP touches those from what I can tell.

14 hours ago, romanempire01 said:

Did you launch via skse? Because that has no play button.

Yes, I'm sorry. I tried launching through SKSE, and I also do have SkyUI installed. I'd put my mod list down if i could find a way to get a text list from Vortex.

Found an answer regarding Forsworn Briarhearts by checking the Oldrim thread for SoS. Turns out it is an ancient conflict between SoS and USLEP (USSEP). See:

As suggested in that post setting Briarheart Armor to "revealing" has seemingly fixed the issue for me.

So I've encountered a weird issue where the mcm for SOS just kind of disappeared and won't come back. I've noticed there';s an update to the mod so I'm gonna install that first and see if it helps, but any ideas for what could have caused it? Only mods I've added recently were Name your Horse and a patched Dual Sheath Redux.

Edit: So it seems its only specific save file where the mcm for SOS won't show up...also found out that same save has the mcm for pretty combat animations missing. 

Anyone know why only one particular save file would be missing an mcm entry or two?

I cant seem to figure out how to change my characters size. I see the option in the MCM settings under SOS where it says Size and SOSRACEMENU beside it but the option is grayed out.  Please help me out. I've tried reinstalling XPMSSE but it still doesn't work. 

1 hour ago, rishinc said:

I cant seem to figure out how to change my characters size. I see the option in the MCM settings under SOS where it says Size and SOSRACEMENU beside it but the option is grayed out.  Please help me out. I've tried reinstalling XPMSSE but it still doesn't work. 

Open the console in the game and type showracemenu

Or remove the sosracemenu esp file from your load order (not sure what the exact name of the file was, it has sos and racemenu in the name)

Hi all. I have a rather strange problem, when my character is naked his underwear disappears as he should, but the male NPCs are left with the underwear on as Bjorn LongSword. This problem appeared since I installed the version for SOS full of Tempered skin, I can not find the solution. Use MO2. Any help is appreciated in advance.