SE Compatibility Tracking (Apr 23)

1 hour ago, Pakman53 said:

can i use

by itself

or is there a se version of

Ā 

Both, per the "Requires" entry listed in the FIle Info block on the download page for the db update.

Ā 

Apropos 2 is SE compliant.Ā  Textures are OK and nothing else needs conversion.

1 hour ago, Eadoo said:

You'll need Apropos2 for the DB update to have anything to do.Ā  :)

There *are* some patches for SSE.Ā  If you're comfortable replacing files in the mod archive, you should replace them with these.

Apropos2.esp 15.57 kB Ā· 0 downloads Apropos2SystemConfig.pex 22.19 kB Ā· 0 downloads

I totally forgot about the system config script.Ā  What's different in the ESP?Ā  Please don't tell me the only difference is form 44?

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

I totally forgot about the system config script.Ā  What's different in the ESP?Ā  Please don't tell me the only difference is form 44?

Hahahahaha...that's probably the only difference.Ā  I think *I* created that ESP for my own private copy of the Apropos2 SSE mod, and that's a habit I have when I'm trying to get something LE running on SE.

TheĀ Slavetats Performance Patch mentioned inĀ Tramp Stamps - A SlaveTats Pack works really well, changed the load times for the MCM from minutes to less than 5 seconds for me. I took a look at what the patch is doing, hoping it was a quick fix I might be able to apply to RapeTattoos to improve its' MCM performance however the changes are beyond my basic coding skills.
Still, I thought I'd mention the patch here incase anybody needed the improved perfomance or wanted to take a crack at understanding what it is doing.

2 hours ago, osmosis-wrench said:

TheĀ Slavetats Performance Patch mentioned inĀ Tramp Stamps - A SlaveTats Pack works really well, changed the load times for the MCM from minutes to less than 5 seconds for me. I took a look at what the patch is doing, hoping it was a quick fix I might be able to apply to RapeTattoos to improve its' MCM performance however the changes are beyond my basic coding skills.
Still, I thought I'd mention the patch here incase anybody needed the improved perfomance or wanted to take a crack at understanding what it is doing.

This sounds interesting: Someone with scriptigs skills should take a look at it and check if the patch couldĀ also solve some other loading problems in the MCM. Like the 2-5 minutes it takes to open the Menu for registeringĀ the ZAZ anims to SL...

Ā 

On 2/18/2020 at 5:16 AM, GenioMaestro said:

But what are you saying? Do you really think that DD and / or DCUR are "resource intensive" or perhaps "script intensive"? Do you have any idea what you are saying?

The simple fact that a mod has hundredsĀ of elements in different shapes and colors, such as armbinders and yokes of different types and colors, does not make it an "intensive heavy resource." Thousands of mods have a thousand times more weapons and armors than DD and are not "resource intensive."
Similarly, having hundreds of scripts does not make the mod "Script Intensive heavy". Others mods have scripts a thousand times more and do not are "Script Intensive heavy".
Running a script every x seconds is not "Resouce Intensive heavy" or "Script Intensive heavy". Running a script every time an article is equipped or removed is not "Resouce Intensive heavy" or "Script Intensive heavy".

Ā 

Ā 

Stop thinking asĀ we are in 2013. The game can works with DD + Zaz + SexLab + Creatures + SOS + Aroused + Cumshot + SLSO + Virgin + PSQ + SD + Slaverun + DCUR +++ all the modifications you want add without any problem. Is practicalyĀ impossible reach the resource limit of the game. At least, I haven't achieved it in 8 years.

Stop thinking that the game can be overloaded simply by installing certain mods. It doesn't matter how big, complex or intensive the mod is. I can assure you that the game can support that mod and another 50 mods more like that.

Ā 

You can have 1500 mods in Skyrim without any problem.
How can you think that one mod and only one can give the game problems?

Ā 

Finally, let me tell you that the animation limit was extended to 26k in the latest version of FNIS and, a few months ago, Fnis Animation Limit Fix was published that totally and absolutely eliminates the game's animation limit.

Ā 

Ā 16691 animations for 87 mods successfully included (character).
ChAnims: 16691 Ā CTD:123,5% Ā pOpt:26,0% Ā max: 13511 Ā LC: 32319 (max. 26162)

Ā 

The only limit we have now is the 500 or 750 animations in SEXLAB:

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

TESV 2020-02-18 11-15-09-69.jpg

Ā 

BS I have installed DD many times in both versions and run FNIS after hitting the limits and or ctd and forcing me to back off other animations since a lot of mods use DD. I have over 10Ā  computer systems both high end and low end and each has the same results.

28 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

BS I have installed DD many times in both versions and run FNIS after hitting the limits and or ctd and forcing me to back off other animations since a lot of mods use DD. I have over 10Ā  computer systems both high end and low end and each has the same results.

And with the crash limit fix you will not run into that problem again. To stop this discussion here you should all move over to the DD LE development thread and discuss this withĀ Kimy and the other happy customers, that made DD that big. BTW: There are ppl who want that DD also covers the furniture part. I fear that this will not make it smaller.Ā 

1 minute ago, Pfiffy said:

And with the crash limit fix you will not run into that problem again. To stop this discussion here you should all move over to the DD LE development thread and discuss this withĀ Kimy and the other happy customers, that made DD that big. BTW: There are ppl who want that DD also covers the furniture part. I fear that this will not make it smaller.Ā 

I use crash limit fix. It allows you to go over limit but when you do mods over the limit run even more in a sequential fashion and delay because of it. CTDs still happen and more often but less without. Some of this is probably mod dependent but it is a bandaid over a system that was not designed to operate at that level. I have experimented with this many times with the same results. I am not knowledgeable about the core system but it seems to me that there is a built in forced obsolescence for commercial purposes.

1 hour ago, BigOnes69 said:

Because that problems and CTD not have any relation to the machine.

You are talking about the CTD caused by Excesive Animations that everybody encounter when upgrade from DD 3.3 to DD 4.0 in the two version of the game, Legendary and Special, because the two games have exactly the same problems by the same motives.

Ā 

But the CTD caused by Excesive Animations is not related, only and exclusively, to DD.

You can have the sameĀ CTD by Excesive Animations whenĀ installĀ in your game a lot of Animations Packs + OSEX + some Pose Packs like HaloPoser and GomaPeroPoser.

DD have a lot of animations and contribute a lot in get theĀ CTD by Excesive Animations but is not the main cause because the motive is in the Game Engine and happend when you install a lot of animations.

Ā 

The CTD by Excesive Animations is a problem in the Game Engine controled and limited in the last version of FNIS and solved whit Animation Limit Fix. If today you haveĀ have CTD by Excesive Animations is because you want.

1 hour ago, BigOnes69 said:

CTDs still happen and more often but less without.

NO.... Change your mind and learn how works the game, when made CTD and why.

Ā 

All the CTD in mid game are caused by memory problems, bad mesh or bad conversions.

The CTD by Excesive Animations only happend when Start a New Game or Load the Savegame.

Is absolutelyĀ imposible have a CTD by Excesive Animations while you play.

IfĀ you get CTD in mid gameĀ IĀ can asure you, whit a 100% security, that is NOT caused by the Animations.

Ā 

Search yours problems and CTD in other side and not acusse the game or the mods of have problems that really not have. The simple fact that you have CTD when you use DD only mean that you have a problem in the game that you must investigate, locateĀ  and solve.

Can be in the installation of the game, or configuration, or mod installation or bad mesh or bad conversion...

But the problem is not in the Core Base of the Game or in the animation system orĀ inside DD (except if you are ussing a bad conversion).

FNIS is only an emulator that works off of the Bethesda engine. I have seen over the last 30 years going back to when mfm drives took a week to format and we had to burn our own chips to overcome compatibility issues. Software guys always say the same thing. It never worked that way and we always had to come up with work arounds. FNIS is a workaround and is not 100 percent and i have observed this through experimentation. DD when I add and remove it has certain properties upon observation that are consistent. Maybe with some systems such as yours it is different but experimentation is comes up with the same results. Combined with certain mods that are almost a requirement such as cursed loot it increases dramatically reducing the amount of animation mods that i can install by a large amount. When you go over certain limits both animations and modsĀ  go wonky. Certain hardware software combinations might extend or detract from this limitation but it is always there. Different systems are going to have different results but it is not infinite.