7 minutes ago, TheArchlich said:

So it is from this mod, right?

Is there a way to disable just that?

I don't like this feature at all, even when it's working, and I enjoy the rest of the mod.

Under the MCM you can disable Rape comments

If you still have them after an attack then open the MCM, Disable Rape Comments and return to game, it will turn them off then just re-enable them if you want them  back.

On 5/13/2019 at 1:30 AM, TheArchlich said:

So it is from this mod, right?

Is there a way to disable just that?

I don't like this feature at all, even when it's working, and I enjoy the rest of the mod.

if the comments are where the vanilla dialoges show up, than yes (buttom of screen)

Sexist guards rape comments get stuck on my setup often too (rapist killed, summon vanished, rapist has an important team meeting and is already late, other mods want to trigger something too)

you could check if the MCM has the option: "rape comments" and turn that off

apropos adds comments too, they are on the left side of the screen (by default)

4 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Turn off "Player Rape Dialogue" in the mod's MCM.

2 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Under the MCM you can disable Rape comments

If you still have them after an attack then open the MCM, Disable Rape Comments and return to game, it will turn them off then just re-enable them if you want them  back.

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

if the comments are where the vanilla dialoges show up, than yes (buttom of screen)

Sexist guards rape comments get stuck on my setup often too (rapist killed, summon vanished, rapist has an important team meeting and is already late, other mods want to trigger something too)

you could check if the MCM has the option: "rape comments" and turn that off

apropos adds comments too, they are on the left side of the screen (by default)

StA adds comments too, but so far they never got stuck

Thanks everyone! ^-^

Apparently I'm blind cause I was looking through that MCM before.

Everything works how I wanted now! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Love the idea but I can't get the mod to work. I downloaded normally into MO2 and installed it, ran loot and wrye bash like normal but when I go to run the game it doesn't start. If I disable the mod the game starts up fine.

I love the idea of the mod so I could really do with some help pls

On 5/24/2019 at 12:32 AM, rxboss said:

Love the idea but I can't get the mod to work. I downloaded normally into MO2 and installed it, ran loot and wrye bash like normal but when I go to run the game it doesn't start. If I disable the mod the game starts up fine.

I love the idea of the mod so I could really do with some help pls

Same for me. None of the downloads provided work.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/19/2018 at 12:35 AM, Sarevok said:

Not sure if it already has been said here, but SSE really doesn't like .bsa files. All I had to do to make this work for me, is extract the .bsa and now the mod works like a charm, mcm and all.

Zip included, if you're to lazy to do it yourself. ;)

SexistGuards v2.91 SSE.zip

@rxboss, @lare290 For SSE Get the Download link from the comment of Sarevok. That one seems to work. 

The other thing is that these new comments will work for both Female AND Male characters...eventually. At the moment I am concentrating on the female side but I have already setup the system to handle male characters as well.

How does this mod work if I play male character? Will the guard be harassing my player just the same as if I was playing female character? 

Can you verbally harass female NPCs with this mod?

3 hours ago, Nepro said:

How does this mod work if I play male character? Will the guard be harassing my player just the same as if I was playing female character? 

I think your male character will probably get harrassed just like a female character - I don't recall if there are alternates for male characters or not as I haven't tried it as one, but I've messed around enough with the mod in TES5Edit to know if there are male comments, there aren't many.  I know there definitely isn't a "be the harasser" mode. 

On 6/8/2019 at 1:02 AM, Nepro said:

The NPCs assume your character is female and act accordingly. I'm using this mod on male character.

7 minutes ago, Lilimorphine said:

The NPCs assume your character is female and act accordingly. I'm using this mod on male character.

Thank you for confirmation. Would be cool if there was mod to verbally harass other NPCs.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the mod! I just started testing it out so I doubt I've seen even half of what you included, but I was wondering if there was a chance of a SL Separate Orgasm patch? Right now rape comments don't work correctly if you have SLSO installed as far as I can tell, since they either end early in the scene when orgasm triggers or don't stop at all when the scene ends if no PC orgasm occurs.

i wonder if there will be future releases? i took a look through tes5edit because i wanted to try to add personal lines, but then noticed theres stuff that isnt being used lol

looking further, i see there are lines intended for male characters played by female players, there's like 5 lines.

On 6/21/2019 at 12:03 PM, pieeater1 said:

i wonder if there will be future releases? i took a look through tes5edit because i wanted to try to add personal lines, but then noticed theres stuff that isnt being used lol

looking further, i see there are lines intended for male characters played by female players, there's like 5 lines.

Do u have some guide how to add more lines ?

I'm having some trouble.  No matter how slow I'm moving, or even if the player is standing still, the player dialogue is off the screen before I can read more than two words.  I've tried disabling and enabling the xmarker thing in the MCM.  Neither seems to work.  Any advice on how to get the text to stay on screen just a bit longer?  Guard dialogue works.  Possibly others, haven't tested it fully yet.

But player dialogue doesn't seem to be lasting and that was what I most wanted.

I have 4th wall breaks disabled but other player commentary should still work right?

26 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I'm having some trouble.  No matter how slow I'm moving, or even if the player is standing still, the player dialogue is off the screen before I can read more than two words.  I've tried disabling and enabling the xmarker thing in the MCM.  Neither seems to work.  Any advice on how to get the text to stay on screen just a bit longer?  Guard dialogue works.  Possibly others, haven't tested it fully yet.

But player dialogue doesn't seem to be lasting and that was what I most wanted.

I have 4th wall breaks disabled but other player commentary should still work right?

You probably need to disable in-game general dialogue subtitles (in the base game settings).  By this I mean the setting that prints subtitles for all voiced dialogue when not in a one-on-one conversation.

For some reason that setting sometimes makes some of this mod's dialogue disappear super fast, even when nobody nearby is talking.

• 2 weeks later...

I have played with this mod and i notice the papyrus gets alot of error spam in it. It has been a while since the author updated the mod, but i am hoping that someone can look at the papyrus spam and see if they are genuine errors or they can be ignored. my papyrus spams more from this mod than anything else combined and i have about 230+ mods loaded. I have currently taken the mod out due to the massive amount of papyrus spam

7 hours ago, Maddac said:

I have played with this mod and i notice the papyrus gets alot of error spam in it. It has been a while since the author updated the mod, but i am hoping that someone can look at the papyrus spam and see if they are genuine errors or they can be ignored. my papyrus spams more from this mod than anything else combined and i have about 230+ mods loaded. I have currently taken the mod out due to the massive amount of papyrus spam

Did you forget to attach the papyrus log?  Don't think we can really help you with your errors unless you share them with us - I don't have significant papyrus spam from this mod and have been using it for a long time.

fair call, i just started a fresh game with my working modded version of skyrim that doesnt crash, have attached papyrus log and also load order.  I can literally play this load order for many hours without crashes, however i do see alot of what appears to be sexist guards debug spam in the log. I also see alot of Ineed debug spam as well. if I play with RND, i get practically zero spam in comparison to Ineed, but i really prefer Ineed interface and widgets, just wish RND would accept modded food and had decent widgets too.

Getting back to sexist guards, I would really like to know if it is actual debug spam or errors i can ignore. I am keen to clean up papyrus of anything that doesnt need to be there, but hard to do with some of the mods i have installed.

here are some examples:

[07/09/2019 - 08:00:59PM] Error: Property GuardStripQuest on script _SexistGuardsMCMScript attached to _SexistGuardsMCM (E000BC37) cannot be bound because <NULL form> (E001A017) is not the right type

[07/09/2019 - 08:00:59PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script TIF__07018FAB attached to topic info E0018FAB on quest _SexistGuardsDDHelpfulFollowerDialogue (E0018FA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/09/2019 - 08:00:59PM] Warning: Property zad_Key on script TIF__07018FAB attached to topic info E0018FAB on quest _SexistGuardsDDHelpfulFollowerDialogue (E0018FA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/09/2019 - 08:00:59PM] Warning: Property PlayerRef on script TIF__07018FAF attached to topic info E0018FAF on quest _SexistGuardsDDHelpfulFollowerDialogue (E0018FA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/09/2019 - 08:00:59PM] Warning: Property zad_Key on script TIF__07018FAF attached to topic info E0018FAF on quest _SexistGuardsDDHelpfulFollowerDialogue (E0018FA8) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

you dont have to go far through the log to find literally heaps of these topic issues in it. its like at least a quarter of the log is just sexist guards

Papyrus.1.logloadorder.txt