Should I switch from oldrim to SE

3 hours ago, easims4tw said:

So im really confused as to what framework/animations and sexlab works with Skyrim SE 1.5.73. Could anyone shed some light on the best currently functional option(s)?

use the SSE links in the SSE text file:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

or use this list:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-apr-15-3310/

17 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

both require FNIS correct? I have sexlabframeworkse and SkyUI, skse64 Slaimloader all downloaded buit for some reason when I use the FNIS and the skeleton arm (which im assuming is what im supposed to do)fix and run it, ill open skyrim and all of the characters in the game including my own just stand in a frozen pose but im still able to move

1 hour ago, easims4tw said:

both require FNIS correct? I have sexlabframeworkse and SkyUI, skse64 Slaimloader all downloaded buit for some reason when I use the FNIS and the skeleton arm (which im assuming is what im supposed to do)fix and run it, ill open skyrim and all of the characters in the game including my own just stand in a frozen pose but im still able to move

are there any errors in the FNIS log?

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

what is the warning? it would be more helpful if you just posted the log.

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   4/19/2019 10:24:48 PM
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.73.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

Reading AnimationsByMike24 V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Human V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...
Reading Babo Human V1.0 ...
Reading FHU V1.00 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizAmp V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBeastly V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizBound V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFun V12.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGroup V8.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizGuro V5.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizLover V7.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMolag V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizNecro V10.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizRape V11.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizUn V12.0 ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.?  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 17 alternate animations) ...
Reading SexLab V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAP V1.63 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V2.9 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 19 total groups: 37 added file slots: 191 alternate files: 181

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Reading MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Reading Anubs Creature V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizFC V1.0 ...
Reading FunnyBizMC V1.0 ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.63 ...
Reading Babo Creature V1.0 ...

7201 animations for 29 mods successfully included (character).
 1956 animations for 7 mods and 39 creatures successfully included..
 1 Warning(s).

43 minutes ago, easims4tw said:

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<

"xp32 maximum skeleton extended" is what most people use around here.

also try deleting 0_master.hk (Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx) before re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

40 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

"xp32 maximum skeleton extended" is what most people use around here.

also try deleting 0_master.hk (Data\meshes\actors\character\behaviors\0_master.hkx) before re-running FNIS again, that sometimes helps.

I have xp32 installed but for some reason it uses xpms instead, also I deleted 0_master.hkx but there is still 1 warning. other than that I tried running skyrim and everything was working fine (except for the sos and animal sos which I'm sure is an easy fix) but for some reason the SkyUi just doesn't want to stay installed and wont load on the game. could it be something to do with the NMM? Before I found your guide I was using that to try and install the same mods. Also thank you for bearing with me, I definitely wouldn't have made this far without your assistance this is all new to me lol

Edit- I did the skeleton arm fix and the warning went away

9 minutes ago, easims4tw said:

I have xp32 installed but for some reason it uses xpms instead, also I deleted 0_master.hkx but there is still 1 warning. other than that I tried running skyrim and everything was working fine (except for the sos and animal sos which I'm sure is an easy fix) but for some reason the SkyUi just doesn't want to stay installed and wont load on the game. could it be something to do with the NMM? Before I found your guide I was using that to try and install the same mods. Also thank you for bearing with me, I definitely wouldn't have made this far without your assistance this is all new to me lol

if your using a mod manager then you should be installing all mods with it, also Mod Organizer is the more commonly used manager around here.

18 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

if your using a mod manager then you should be installing all mods with it, also Mod Organizer is the more commonly used manager around here.

I tried using Mod Organizer but it couldn't find my game even after I ran as administrator and manually directed it to the folder with the game. Also I've managed to get everything working besides UIExtentions (not sure why) and the the Animal Sos, Animal SOS being because my MoreNastyreatures and HornyreaturesOfSkyrim are not Skyrim SE compatible (As said in my FNIS update log). Is there a compatable version of the two mods or a different option?

4 minutes ago, easims4tw said:

I tried using Mod Organizer but it couldn't find my game even after I ran as administrator and manually directed it to the folder with the game. Also I've managed to get everything working besides the Animal Sos, and that is because my MoreNastyreatures and HornyreaturesOfSkyrim are not Skyrim SE compatible (As said in my FNIS update log). Is there a compatable version of the two mods or a different option?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5465-horny-creatures-of-skyrim-special-edition/

2 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

Thanks! I've got all the necessities and such installed although I'm not quite sure what Jcontainers is and it keeps telling me that the version isn't compatible with creature framework. Also do I have to add the creature meshes separately or does it come with Animal SOS

30 minutes ago, easims4tw said:

Thanks! I've got all the necessities and such installed although I'm not quite sure what Jcontainers is and it keeps telling me that the version isn't compatible with creature framework. Also do I have to add the creature meshes separately or does it come with Animal SOS

OH FOR THE LOVE OF.....

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

On 4/18/2019 at 11:29 PM, MadMansGun said:

and MNC comes with the needed creature meshes.

7 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

OH FOR THE LOVE OF.....

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

and MNC comes with the needed creature meshes.

Lol sorry im being such a hassle, everything is now sorted and both of our frustrations have come to an end. For your troubles (And so you can keep your mouse working :D), I will join the 5$ tier on your patreon tomorrow as soon as I am able to check my account and make a patreon. Thanks for the help, I'm not very good at finding my way through the forums and definitely wouldn't have what I needed.

I just tried going back to LE but was run off by CTDs again. I originally switched to SSE out of frustration due to always experiencing a CTD near Pelagia Farm where Aela and the Giant are in conjunction with Sexlab Framework. It was driving me bonkers. Disable all Sexlab mods and no crash. Enable Sexlab Framework and without fail every time I get remotely close to Pelagia Farm the game would CTD and that's with no actual SL mods enabled, just the Framework. SSE has fewer mods, and it bugs me that Defeat doesn't work for me, but it's better than the alternative.

Can't figure out for the life of me what the issue is. >.<

16 hours ago, Llethander said:

I just tried going back to LE but was run off by CTDs again. I originally switched to SSE out of frustration due to always experiencing a CTD near Pelagia Farm where Aela and the Giant are in conjunction with Sexlab Framework. It was driving me bonkers. Disable all Sexlab mods and no crash. Enable Sexlab Framework and without fail every time I get remotely close to Pelagia Farm the game would CTD and that's with no actual SL mods enabled, just the Framework. SSE has fewer mods, and it bugs me that Defeat doesn't work for me, but it's better than the alternative.

Can't figure out for the life of me what the issue is. >.<

It seems to be a memory issue. I solved that by using unsafe memory hacks, only for the game to suffer something similar after hitting the 100 hour mark regardless of the hacks. SSE is definitely the better bet if one actually wants to play the game with lots of mods rather than just take screenshots or making videos.

4 minutes ago, CPU said:

One game is 32bits and the other 64bits, with a lot of bugfixes.

LE has more mods, but more and more mods are being ported to SE.

Ok thx for this quick reply

Actually i use the basic version of Skyrim and i don't know if it's more worth for me to buy legendary or SE, do you have an idea about that ? 

SE includes all the DLCs, so the content is like Legendary Edition.

If you have just the base game, buying the DLCs costs more than buying the whole game.

Personally I will go with SE.

9 minutes ago, CPU said:

SE includes all the DLCs, so the content is like Legendary Edition.

If you have just the base game, buying the DLCs costs more than buying the whole game.

Personally I will go with SE.

I have a last question what is the difference (with mod) beetween basic version with all dlc and legendary edition, it's the same ? 

Basic version can use a lot of mods, but not all of them, because many mods require the DLCs to be present (Legendary Edition is just base game + all DLCs.)

1 hour ago, CPU said:

Basic version can use a lot of mods, but not all of them, because many mods require the DLCs to be present (Legendary Edition is just base game + all DLCs.)

SE is shity in enb ( visual or fps killer both) and game have the same bugs and same ctd and same poor engine ,

if he play for gameplay go se it more stable but if he want more beautifull Le or screenshoter

4 hours ago, chevalierx said:

SE is shity in enb ( visual or fps killer both) and game have the same bugs and same ctd and same poor engine ,

if he play for gameplay go se it more stable but if he want more beautifull Le or screenshoter

The ENB game has improved substantially since launch but it will still ultimately come down to a matter of taste. What isn't subjective is the claim about having the same bugs.

Many of the longstanding issues have been silently fixed through patches released as part of Creation Club updates (including changing spawn rates, especially those of vampires in cities) but the official patches don't have a patch on the Unofficial Patch just yet.