17 hours ago, hylysi said:

Does this mean that the conditions counter needs to be met through OR conditions and nothing else?

Am I understanding this correctly?

I was under the impression that the conditions counter counted towards any condition being met.

Yes, other conditions ignore the counter entirely.

8 hours ago, vjnmrf said:

In order delirium... Is it possible to link the punishment for sex crimes with this?

[...]

I will have a look eventually, but cannot say right now.

6 hours ago, user9120975435 said:

In regards to having weapons in inventory being a crime: is there some chest or box in front of town gates (and maybe in town as well for fast travellers) where the player can store the weapons so they don't get fined?

Sexlab Adventures does not add any chests or containers.

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I just noticed today that you can't set naked sleep "theft chance" adjustment scale less than 1.0

I wanted to set it to something like 0.2 so I had an incentive to sleep naked.

I'll change that. 

3 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If you don't have the unequip instead of steal box ticked, and quest items are taken. What happens to them?

They are stolen, dropped or destroyed, just like normal.

16 minutes ago, Schrymp said:

Was wondering if it would be possible (or if it is possible) to block rape while undeteced and sneaking?

It is. Attackers are not valid if you are sneaking and they haven't detected you. Of course, this only prevents rape entirely if there are no attackers that have detected you.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

It is. Attackers are not valid if you are sneaking and they haven't detected you. Of course, this only prevents rape entirely if there are no attackers that have detected you.

I was in exploring the Windhelm sewers (mod) the other day, and while sneaking and undetected I got the message that someone was following me, and was then raped by a nearby dog. I had been detected by the dog previously, but the stealth eye was closed when I saw the message, but now that I think about it the check was obviously before that. Thanks for the reply!

Trying to clarify something. If you have a crime checked, as well as thane immunity, does that mean clicking invert mean it only applies to thanes, or are they still immune to the rule?

Thank you for a fun mod! I'm still testing things out, but I love the mod so far. Looking forward to combat rape being added, though I saw you were working on something else first so I'll wait patiently and just enjoy the features already included.

15 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

Trying to clarify something. If you have a crime checked, as well as thane immunity, does that mean clicking invert mean it only applies to thanes, or are they still immune to the rule?

Thank you for a fun mod! I'm still testing things out, but I love the mod so far. Looking forward to combat rape being added, though I saw you were working on something else first so I'll wait patiently and just enjoy the features already included.

They are still immune. 

You are welcome. ?

Ha! Wow, I was going to add a question to my last post, but you're speedy!

Was just wondering about the threesome option. Is that literally just threesome animations or does it include any moresomes (4 and 5 people animations)? If there's enough people for one I mean.

Oh, and I quite like the advanced rape conditions. It does take a little thinking to figure out, but I prefer the flexibility of the conditions to just yes/no toggles.

On 12/10/2018 at 1:27 PM, Teutonic said:

Question for everyone: Is anyone not using the advanced rape conditions? I am considering to remove the simplified ones. 

I set all of them to IGNORE and only use one condition. 

I fiddled with the crime options such as making nudity an inverted condition,  having cum on you as a crime,  carrying weapons a crime.  Boy did my character really rack up the bounties in town and had to barter her body to pay them off via PaySex.   

It definitely makes being in town an adventure although I have rape turned off or my PC would never get to leave town. (I turn it on under specific conditions since I prefer DCL for rape outcomes since it supports multimob rapes and has hostile rapes but I also turn off DCL's rape feature when I need to do quests so they don't occur at awkward times and it can mess with ongoing situations.  Sexlab Adventures is more flexible with it's rape timer though since it can range between .25 to hours while DCL's minimum timer is 1 hour) 

I leave Defeat's rape on as it is as an incentive not to lose a fight and it hooks into DCL's rape so I'm not stuck with just 1 on 1 animations especially for creatures. 

Just my observations. 

8 hours ago, Teutonic said:
12 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

If you don't have the unequip instead of steal box ticked, and quest items are taken. What happens to them?

They are stolen, dropped or destroyed, just like normal.

I'm all for letting people do as they like with their game, but that sounds a little bit game-breaking.

Items stolen that are hard to get back = fun.

Items stolen that can't be retrieved = not so much fun.

Quest items stolen that can't be retrieved = <imagine I put a skull icon here>

As a player, when I see a box that suggests that quest items get destroyed, I don't tick that box.

Is that causing me to miss out on some cool recovery quests? I don't know!?

Of course, you can console them back, but finding out the ID of the items might be non-trivial, particularly for players that aren't used to the CK and TES5Edit.

If you don't want to do one of the "obvious" things because it's time consuming, or you're saving it for a major feature for post-defeat outcomes, etc.

Spoiler

By obvious things I mean a recovery quest, either from a container, or from an NPC.

I know DCL has given recovery quests a bad name, by putting items on non-unique actors that despawn, or unload and then despawn, or in the most hilarious cases, on summoned actors that despawn right in front of you, but there is a mechanic for doing this correctly, that works completely reliably built right into vanilla for doing this. I don't know if SLAdv is using it ... because when I see a box that suggests quest items get destroyed, I don't tick that box.

As a workaround, perhaps you could write a dedicated log of destroyed items, with IDs and names?

So if the player needs to get them back, they can find the IDs easily.

On 12/10/2018 at 7:27 PM, Teutonic said:

Question for everyone: Is anyone not using the advanced rape conditions? I am considering to remove the simplified ones. 

I use the simplified conditions! To be honest, though, I will use whatever I am presented with.

From a scripting perspective removing a choice has to be a good thing.

Off topic:

Would it be possible to add options for fines/bounties to be paid with sexual favours? A fully fledged sexual favour system could possibly fit well within Adventures.

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

tems stolen that are hard to get back = fun.

Items stolen that can't be retrieved = not so much fun.

Quest items stolen that can't be retrieved = <imagine I put a skull icon here>

I feel EXACTLY the same here.

Gold doesn't matter if it can't be retrieved, but items ... ugh

4 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

As a workaround, perhaps you could write a dedicated log of destroyed items, with IDs and names?

A workaround to handle something bad in the first place. :classic_wacko:

Please don't get me wrong. It is NOT the workaround that would be bad.

8 hours ago, worik said:

A workaround to handle something bad in the first place. :classic_wacko:

Please don't get me wrong. It is NOT the workaround that would be bad.

That might be a little strong.

There is a tickbox after all.

And it does have a description that hints at the loss of quest items, so it does sound a little unwise to tick it.

Reminds me of this: http://hitchhikersguidetoearth.wikia.com/wiki/The_Big_Red_Button

Just wandering is it possible to make the City Tax once every 24 hours instead of its current every 8 hours (equivalent to 300 gold a day, think that is the bounty for assault?)

Asking because with the Gang Bang function (which is awesome by the way) if you max it at 25 "attackers" it can take almost 12 hours if not more to finish, which is a lot of coffee making but way to much fun. (I know a Thane can be exempt, but for some cities the time/process to becoming a Thane means you accrue a Bounty in Taxes equivalent to Murder) 

I always thought the guards were a little rough about collecting bounties for tax, when there's no way to pay without a guard saying you're a criminal.

Even if you are very honest, it seems you get in some trouble.

It would make sense if there was a way to pay the tax on exit, and you only got a bounty if you forgot to pay, left the city, and then returned.

It would only be fair, if the bounty were based on the tax owed plus interest for the time you were away :) 

Though extremely polite guards, would surely remind you of your obligation as you tried to leave the city.

Some might not even let you leave without paying. For your own good of course.

I know that SexLab Survival sort of does this, but its locked gate mechanic does not work well with my other mods.

17 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I'm all for letting people do as they like with their game, but that sounds a little bit game-breaking.

So, tick the box then, I don't see the problem.

15 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

Would it be possible to add options for fines/bounties to be paid with sexual favours? A fully fledged sexual favour system could possibly fit well within Adventures.

Possibly in the future.

4 hours ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

Just wandering is it possible to make the City Tax once every 24 hours instead of its current every 8 hours (equivalent to 300 gold a day, think that is the bounty for assault?)

Possible, yes, but not on priority right now. I'd like to do something more interesting with it anyway.

15 hours ago, General Neondaze said:

Did you try Sexlab Solutions

I think that mod has fine payment features like that, SL Adventures doesn't really handle fine payment it lets the game handle all the punishment parts of the crime it just imposes the fines. ?

On 12/12/2018 at 6:18 AM, Teutonic said:

Are you using the no strip options in the Sexlab MCM? What is supposed to happen is the item is only stripped if it is considered strippable by Sexlab, but I have had conficting reports whether that works or not. I'm going to let Sexlab strip the characters, hope that will help. If it doesn't, I suppose I can add an option to turn it off, but that would be a last resort. (Because strip, rape, dress, strip again, etc. is just silly.)

You do not need to make a clean save to update. That is the entire purpose of the update button.

Perhaps I should note the next update will most likely not have a combat defeat feature. Mainly because I want another feature first - what happens after the combat rape. Because it's kinda pointless if you are simply thrown out of the dungeon, and can get right back in.

1) I'm using the no-strip options in the Sexlab MCM (setting only the body slot to be stripped, SL Adventures still strips everything that isnt a devious device). Thanks for looking into ways to address this, as its a big deal for some players... or me at least. Also, as  Lupine000 stated, I personally set sexlab to strip but not redress, and I'm also fairly sure deviously cursed loot now uses the regular sexlab stripping function but doesn't redress the player after every round of sex.

2) That you are setting the mod to always be able to update itself is amazing. I wish all modders would add in a feature like that, it's so player friendly. I think Apropos2 is another mod that is trying to do that. Also, how did I miss that button...? (Answer is probably along the lines of, I'm an idiot who didn't pay attention).

3) Believe it or not, I'd be quite happy to use a combat defeat feature without "consequences". My preference even. Lose, get shagged, get up and fight again, get shagged if i lose yet again... etc.

4) My one other big hope for this mod... is that the script load stays manageable as features get added. It feels a bit heavy on processing, although it's a bit hard to disentangle from the rest of my load order.

1 hour ago, chipstick said:

2) That you are setting the mod to always be able to update itself is amazing. I wish all modders would add in a feature like that, it's so player friendly. I think Apropos2 is another mod that is trying to do that. Also, how did I miss that button...? (Answer is probably along the lines of, I'm an idiot who didn't pay attention).

It's on the Activation Center page, just below the install button.

1 hour ago, chipstick said:

3) Believe it or not, I'd be quite happy to use a combat defeat feature without "consequences". My preference even. Lose, get shagged, get up and fight again, get shagged if i lose yet again... etc.

And get back up on the spot, not even leaving the area?

2 hours ago, chipstick said:

38 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

And get back up on the spot, not even leaving the area?

I'd actually appreciate that kind of defeat as well - or the option for it at least. SexLab Levelling had that exact system as a lightweight combat sex mechanic. When your health dropped to a configurable value an eligible enemy (or a few of them) would have sex with you. As soon as the animation finished you would have your health back and the fight would begin again. It does make the game easy (unless you play with consequences for rape) but honestly, getting killed and having to reload, or even getting robbed and dumped in the wilderness somewhere, just tends to annoy me. There was a time when I wanted Skyrim to be challenging, but I've not personally been interested in that side of it for a long while now.

The only problems with Levelling were that it didn't default to aggressive animations (meaning a burly bandit was as likely to give you a cuddle as he was a good, hard shag) and that if the attacker was female the selection of animations was incredibly small and limiting. If not for those issues I'd still be using it.

I can understand why others may think it's a bit odd, but if a similar option ended up making it into Adventures I'd be very happy.

4 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

I'd actually appreciate that kind of defeat as well - or the option for it at least. SexLab Levelling had that exact system as a lightweight combat sex mechanic. When your health dropped to a configurable value an eligible enemy (or a few of them) would have sex with you. As soon as the animation finished you would have your health back and the fight would begin again. It does make the game easy (unless you play with consequences for rape) but honestly, getting killed and having to reload, or even getting robbed and dumped in the wilderness somewhere, just tends to annoy me. There was a time when I wanted Skyrim to be challenging, but I've not personally been interested in that side of it for a long while now.

You can get more or less exactly what you describe from DCL combat defeat. Just disable all the bad options, and you're left with port to start at worst.

Also, Defeat can be configured to have no post defeat consequences, in which case after a bit of raping, you just get up and stagger off.

The most compelling reason to add a new combat defeat system is to add new and different consequences, as existing mods don't seem to be offering advances in that area. Defeat is not developed, and DCL hasn't added anything significant through all of 6 (and no sign of anything in 7). DAYMOYL is a trainwreck so I don't even count that.

The main reason to add a toothless defeat mechanic is for people who don't want to use an existing defeat mod.

I can see you might want a new defeat mod available, just because the others aren't fixing stuff or pushing new features.

I think Teutonic has it the right way around, consequences first, then defeat mechanics. Consequences have uses beyond defeat, and defeat without consequences is pretty much a solved problem already.

11 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

You can get more or less exactly what you describe from DCL combat defeat. Just disable all the bad options, and you're left with port to start at worst.

Also, Defeat can be configured to have no post defeat consequences, in which case after a bit of raping, you just get up and stagger off.

The most compelling reason to add a new combat defeat system is to add new and different consequences, as existing mods don't seem to be offering advances in that area. Defeat is not developed, and DCL hasn't added anything significant through all of 6 (and no sign of anything in 7). DAYMOYL is a trainwreck so I don't even count that.

The main reason to add a toothless defeat mechanic is for people who don't want to use an existing defeat mod.

I can see you might want a new defeat mod available, just because the others aren't fixing stuff or pushing new features.

I think Teutonic has it the right way around, consequences first, then defeat mechanics. Consequences have uses beyond defeat, and defeat without consequences is pretty much a solved problem already.

I also support this seeing as I managed to use Scent of Sex to effectively do exactly that. Made player essential and rape on bleedout. Works every time with a lot of control over animations (I currently have it set up to get raped only when naked and am using Mortal Weapons and Armor).

Consequences connected to sexlab adventures for some form of combat defeat is really what I would want. What form that would take, I actually have no idea, but I'm excited to see what comes up if inspiration hits.

On 11/8/2018 at 7:45 PM, Darkpig said:

I noticed I didn't get a bounty when using spells. I have it checked for whiterun for about a thousand gold but no bounty. Everything else works.

Not to be neurotic but the magic crime system is still not functioning properly and I am using version 0.70d I have one or two spells out and nobody bats an eye. I even danced in front of the guards with two fire spells and I was only arrested for lollygagging. Lollygagging of all things! I can confirm this in Whiterun, Solitude, and I think Markarth. Could be more. Not sure.

So far I have been ❤️ your mod. I don't know if you received my previous message or not. Just wanted to let you know I care. Tootles❤️