8 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Any chance we'll see an SL Adventures variant of the "Misogyny" feature in DCL?

It's currently a feature I leave on in DCL, but it's a bit broken because it tags you as victim, even when you aren't.

A more featureful alternative would be great. It always bugged me that there were absolutely zero conditions for it. It's just a flat chance.

I am not sure if I'd like to call it misogyny, but I would like to add the possibility of NPCs asking you for sex, possibly leading to rape as well. Other cool things would be the ability to develop a "reputation" and NPCs making comments about it. 

5 hours ago, karlpaws said:

In the TDF prostitution thread the topic went off a bit, but some things came up there I thought could be future options of this mod.

The "Misogyny" feature sounds like it is along the same lines.

I was mostly thinking a copy of the rape conditionals that could trigger when speaking to an armor/weapons vendor (I think they can be identified that way, vs misc vs alchemy, since SkyTweak lets you change the amount of gold they have). I'm not sure what kind of dialog mess you'd get if it would only trigger on choosing the "shop" option vs any other dialog they might have... Was thinking of something like "hey little girl, you don't need to be buying armor or a sword. Run home to daddy." or something similar from weapons trainers or anyone that wouldn't think a lady should be out adventuring.

If that is too complex, maybe just a set of conditionals for when we speak to certain male NPCs as a female PC (or inverted for the Olfina's of Skyrim that want to get a little of their own back) that we can get a little "girls don't belong in solder camps unless they're camp followers. You want to be a battle maiden? Be my whore first." kinda line. Female NPCs could have a "treat me like you respect me" line that calls a cowgirl animation or something.

I want to avoid changes to vanilla records. 

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I want to avoid changes to vanilla records. 

Sure. But does that have any bearing on what karlpaws was asking about?

Almost everything he wanted could be done with faction tests.

If I'm reading him right, he didn't ask for price changes or to alter how much gold they have, that was just why he believed you can identify blacksmiths.

He wanted to block trading with them, which you can do with a regular blocking dialog.

I think I suggested something similar a few days ago.

Now you might be against it because it could mess up some vanilla quests, but if you can turn it off in the MCM, it's not really blocking them.

It's just too bad if you can't get the quests that come from blacksmiths, and most blacksmiths seem to have something.

You can always re-enable blacksmith behaviour by turning off the option if you want those quests so badly.

3 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

If I'm reading him right, he didn't ask for price changes or to alter how much gold they have, that was just why he believed you can identify blacksmiths.

He wanted to block trading with them, which you can do with a regular blocking dialog.

Now you might be against it because it could mess up some vanilla quests, but if you can turn it off in the MCM, it's not really blocking them.

It's just too bad if you can't get the quests that come from blacksmiths, and most blacksmiths seem to have something.

You can always re-enable blacksmith behaviour by turning off the option if you want those quests so badly.

Keep in mind dialogs are not my forte. I forgot about blocking dialog and I thought I had to change vanilla dialog to make that work.

56 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

49 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Keep in mind dialogs are not my forte. I forgot about blocking dialog and I thought I had to change vanilla dialog to make that work.

I wasn't sure if you could insert a blocking dialog only at the "what do you have for sale" point, as you could talk to a blacksmith for other reasons. I wouldn't want Adrianne to not speak to a player and not give the "take this sword to my father" (though she's kinda a bad example, being a woman smith, for not thinking women shouldn't be fighters).  I think all of the blocking dialog is when you first speak to the NPC (guards "wait I know you"). You should be able to shop at Belethor's shop (though he's sleezy, so maybe he could trade with Adrianne... now its not a "by profession" and all custom. Ugh) or Carlotta's or Arcadia's, but ... maybe Amren wouldn't train you or give you the Fetch quest for his sword unless you proved yourself.

I haven't had time to flesh out the idea enough, for which NPCs, what classifications/categories/conditions would be required for the blocking+sex request.  For MCM options, naked/aroused/skill levels for one, two handed and light/heavy armor maybe?

5 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Other cool things would be the ability to develop a "reputation" and NPCs making comments about it.

Would you consider using Sexlab Sexual Fame for this?  Unfortunately the developer hasn't been around in a year, but the mod already works, is pretty well documented, and "spreads" reputation in an organic and reasonable way.  I've only removed it from my load order because it wasn't really contributing (only DEC used it).

5 hours ago, legraf said:

Would you consider using Sexlab Sexual Fame for this?  Unfortunately the developer hasn't been around in a year, but the mod already works, is pretty well documented, and "spreads" reputation in an organic and reasonable way.  I've only removed it from my load order because it wasn't really contributing (only DEC used it).

I have only ever used it in conjunction with Slaverun and was not impressed. It always went to everybody knowing me and my holes pretty much instantly, there was no development. Not sure if that is due to Slaverun or the Framework.

1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

I have only ever used it in conjunction with Slaverun and was not impressed. It always went to everybody knowing me and my holes pretty much instantly, there was no development. Not sure if that is due to Slaverun or the Framework.

Several times I've tried to promote the idea of a set of factions that can be used to do simple dialog recognition of player actions and status.

Any mod that wanted could set these factions, assuming they were in some ESP that everyone can rely on.

Sexual Fame isn't convenient, or simple, and its propagation mechanisms are costly and unnecessary. Skyrim is far too small a place for such an over complicated simulationist solution to be necessary, or to ever work well.

Beth use factions for just about everything in the vanilla game. They're more than enough to tell if the PC is a repeated rape victim, or a notorious prostitute. Zap had a shot at this years ago, but in such a restricted way ... it was a very narrow vision ... and is bound into what is now an old, sprawling, and unfinished API.

DD seems like a good place to put these factions, but there doesn't seem to be much interest from the DD team in it, so I don't believe that's going to happen - maybe for the best, as they have a bit of a top-down rather than inter-operation driven approach.

8 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I wasn't sure if you could insert a blocking dialog only at the "what do you have for sale" point, as you could talk to a blacksmith for other reasons. I wouldn't want Adrianne to not speak to a player and not give the "take this sword to my father" (though she's kinda a bad example, being a woman smith, for not thinking women shouldn't be fighters).  I think all of the blocking dialog is when you first speak to the NPC (guards "wait I know you"). You should be able to shop at Belethor's shop (though he's sleezy, so maybe he could trade with Adrianne... now its not a "by profession" and all custom. Ugh) or Carlotta's or Arcadia's, but ... maybe Amren wouldn't train you or give you the Fetch quest for his sword unless you proved yourself.

Any kind of nuanced changes would likely require more detailed modification of the NPCs than simple blocking dialogs, which creates conflict situations.

Generally, people try not to do that now.

Some older mods went wild with it, and were highly incompatible as a result.

Some popular mods still make widespread changes to highly contention NPCs: Elisif, Ysolde, Nazeem, Balgruuf ... that guy who works at the Drunken Huntsman ... or permanently put them in aliases that have the same effect. It's annoying and requires tedious hand-merging to resolve.

That said, cell edits can be just as, or more, annoying - particularly wild edits, stuff that smashes over USLEEP, stuff that smashes back old lighting or ownerships, etc.

Teutonic doesn't want to go down a similar path for good reasons: it would limit who can use SL Adventures, and create lots of bothersome complaints and requests for help.

A fairly heavy-handed  "you can't talk to male Blacksmiths except to get an earful of a sexist rant," is easy, and safe, as it could be trivially toggled on and off in the MCM, but detailed modification of conditions on their quests, or complicated conditions on who you can trade with, are going to be much more likely to require conflicting changes.

35 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

Beth use factions for just about everything in the vanilla game. They're more than enough to tell if the PC is a repeated rape victim, or a notorious prostitute.

Some other mods have used factions for a variety of similar uses: SLEN added the player to one to count how many relationship increases you'd had, Sexy Bandit Captives uses several (as you suggest) for tracking the NPC reactions the player, what stage of subjugation they're in and other related attitudes, and those are just the two I'm using and can think of right now.

In this case, I can see a series of factions for the player to keep track of various stats, though globals would probably also work.   To deal with the 'everyone knows too soon' issue you might need another couple-several factions for the NPCs to reflect global knowledge or just for various holds and move the player up and down to reflect the player's local fame.

4 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

A fairly heavy-handed  "you can't talk to male Blacksmiths except to get an earful of a sexist rant," is easy, and safe, as it could be trivially toggled on and off in the MCM, but detailed modification of conditions on their quests, or complicated conditions on who you can trade with, are going to be much more likely to require conflicting changes.

and that's just what I was afraid of... though being able to turn it off in the MCM or using the already present conditionals... exclude if Thane, perhaps, or something like that.

6 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

and that's just what I was afraid of... though being able to turn it off in the MCM or using the already present conditionals... exclude if Thane, perhaps, or something like that.

Barefoot Realism has some interesting/odd stuff with respect to who will trade with you based on how expensive your shoes are (I'm kidding, but it's close to this, really).

It would certainly be feasible to gate access based on MCM options, such as whether you're a Thane, and perhaps add other conditions, like whether you look rich, or whether you are rich. I'm sure a Blacksmith might overlook his prejudices if you're wearing a 1200 septim circlet, dressed in the latest thing from Radiant Raiment, and carrying 35,000 in ready cash - though SL Adventures does try to discourage such easy transport of so much gold.

Which brings me back to my long-standing love of the idea that it would be neat to make more mechanics based on what the player is wearing. For example, wearing armor, or ragged clothes, may attract the wrong kind of guard attention, just as nakedness can. If you wanted a way to explain the female NPCs who wear armor, add an "armor license" for females. If you pay the Jarl 1000, the local guards will accept that a female adventurer isn't trying to make trouble by dressing up like a man.

Alas, SLAdv doesn't distinguish between "bounty" and "tax", so that would be no different from having a fine with a long cooldown. It's a bit like there's no mechanic that ME didn't have a shot at years ago, even if it was half-hearted.

37 minutes ago, karlpaws said:

Some other mods have used factions for a variety of similar uses: SLEN added the player to one to count how many relationship increases you'd had, Sexy Bandit Captives uses several (as you suggest) for tracking the NPC reactions the player, what stage of subjugation they're in and other related attitudes, and those are just the two I'm using and can think of right now.

In this case, I can see a series of factions for the player to keep track of various stats, though globals would probably also work.   To deal with the 'everyone knows too soon' issue you might need another couple-several factions for the NPCs to reflect global knowledge or just for various holds and move the player up and down to reflect the player's local fame.

What if, each area has a Fame Faction, that way the higher the Fame the more likely other Factions on the PC are known and commented on. Also others with the same Faction more likely to react. Then a Global Fame Faction, but that is based on Area Factional Fame, so as an example if you are really famous in Whiterun Area people will likely know your a Kinky Slut, but no Fame in Solitude then they have no idea, but if you have achieved low fame in say 50% of the areas then your Global Fame is Low could kick off in other areas creating a sort of "my reputation precedes me" effect.

Then you have various Factions for sexual preferences or behaviors these allow conversation with others to proc, again personal Fame in the area might increase this chance. For example an Anal Sex Faction, the higher you are in this faction plus your fame (people know your reputation) the higher the chance somebody will ask to fuck you in the ass, the better the chance if an NPC is also in the Anal Sex Faction, that they will invite you to a play party and so on.

Mind you that would add alot of Factions

1. The area Factions plus Global

2. Prostitution, Anal, Gay, Bestiality, Normal, Oral, and so on Factions

Thinking about it the Fame Factions are pretty easy, they are based on How many people you have talked too, or been in a scene with, each level equals a certain number say 50 conversations/scenes Thane might be equal to say 100 more, level are like double the previous, so there are what 5 levels to a faction? lvl 1= 25 lvl 2 =50 lvl 3 = 100 and so on? could even base level requirements for Factions as McM controllable, players need only adjust the requirement to get Level 1 in a Faction, as each level after that is double the previous.  0 requirement turns off Faction.

Ah, dug up my old post on factions...

Just the relevant parts are reproduced here.

My personal motivation is for dialog conditions to be able to trivially recognise the player state, and past events, and respond to those. This is a basic of RPG design - the game must remember the player's actions (good or bad, win or lose) and commemorate them - if we are to create an illusion of consequence.

However, they can be used for much more than dialog, particularly the obvious ones like "Slave" or "Submissive."

I came up with the following suggestions as a starting point:

Spoiler
  • Dominant - dominant actors go in this faction (they enjoy domination, doesn't mean they are doing it)
  • Submissive - submissive actors go in this faction (they enjoy submission, doesn't mean they are slaves)
  • BondageLover - actors who like to be in bondage go in this faction
  • BondageMaster - actors who like to put others in bondage go in this faction
  • Reluctant - actors who say no, and deny they like things that they like (see other factions), but will cooperate if pressed
  • Slave - actors who are slaves go in this faction
  • Master - actors who are slave-masters go in this faction
  • Slaver - actors who like to buy slaves go in this faction
  • TopSlave - actors who are slaves who like to or are expected to, boss other slaves about go in this faction (this is mainly a job, not a disposition) - use this for slaves that are required to discipline other slaves
  • Broken - actors who have negligable willpower and will do whatever a dominant type tells them.
  • SexAddict - actors who cannot resist sex
  • SkoomaAddict - actors who have acquired an addiction to skooma, specifically
  • LactacidAddict - actors addicted to lactacid, specifically, and considered distinct from skooma
  • RubberFan - actors who like rubber, to wear, or to put others in - see their other factions for how they exhibit this
  • LeatherFan - actors who like leather, to wear or to put others in
  • ChainFan - actors who like chains, etc.
  • PonyFan - actors who like pony action (costumes and carts, but not necessarily sex with horses)
  • BeastSexFan - actors who like sex with dogs, horses, and other domestic beasts
  • MonsterSexFan - actors who like sex with nasty things, like chaurus, spiders, trolls, draugr, etc. (maybe this needs to be finer grained?)
  • VampireFan - actors who are hot for vampires, and probably want to be one - may in fact already be one and get off on the fact
  • WerewolfFan - see above, but for werewolves - the Companions, basically
  • MilkFan - actors who like boobs and milking - see their other factions for their role in this
  • MilkMaid - actor who produces lots of milk, whether they like it or not (see above for whether maid is willing)

The above are suitable for PC, general NPCs and followers. They are intended to drive dialog options, immersion text, comments, and perhaps quest choices.

They provide a simple all-or-nothing approach that you can easily test in Conditions, unlike the vague floating scales in CD, or the fast-moving DF willpower.

It's quite a few factions as a baseline, but anyone who doesn't care about them can simply ignore them - after all, they're just factions.

However, simply by putting PC or actors in these factions, mods can cross-communicate all kinds of info with in a way that is trivial to test in dialog conditions, and simply requires a central source for those factions. I proposed DD could do this, but ... not happening I guess.

Possibly, ZBF intended to do this, but the factions it provides are loosely defined, and narrowly focused on simplistic master-slave relationships rather than the fluid come-and-go of many PC-NPC interactions. To be fair, ZBF was really only ever designed to suit the needs of one developer...

Some additional, more implementation specific factions might be:

Spoiler
  • Caged
  • InFurniture
  • VisiblyBound
  • VisiblyChaste
  • -- Yes, I know there are other ways to detect a gag in dialog --
  • SpeechImpaired - speech limited, but still sometimes possible (e.g. gag talk)
  • SpeechBlocked - speech is stopped entirely
  • OralBlocked - oral sex is stopped entirely (often set in combination with above)
  • FoodBlocked - cannot eat
  • DrinkBlocked - cannot drink
  • VisiblyFrustrated - actor is sexually frustrated to the point any observer can see it
  • Starving - food level critical - avoids having to know how a specific mod tracks hunger
  • Thirsty - fluid level critical - as above
  • Whipped - actor has been recently beaten, showing visible wounds, same purpose as above
  • SkoomaWithdrawal
  • LactacidWithdrawal
  • PublicSlut-<hold> - join this if the actor has been seen publically slutting around in the named hold
  • PublicWhore-<hold> - join this if actor has been seen whoring in the named hold
  • PublicRaped-<hold> - join this if actor has been seen being raped in the named hold
  • PublicBeastiality-<hold> - join this if the actor has been seen having sex with dogs, horses, goats, chickens, etc, in the named hold
  • PublicSlave-<hold> - join this if the actor has EVER been publically known to be enslaved (not just collared) in the hold
  • LegalSlave-<hold> - join this if the actor is legally considered a slave in the named hold
  • MilkSlave - actor subjugated to the level of a human cow, who acts, and is treated, like an animal
  • MilkBound - really wants to be milked somehow
  • GiantBoobs - has boobs of remarkably large size
  • SkoomaRavaged - actors has used far too much skooma for far too long, and visibly shows it
  • Ransomworthy - actors that are considered valuable booty, and can be ransomed back to relatives, the Jarl, the PC, etc. Such prisoners might not be abused, but would be kept securely (see captured princess for an example), and dialog can easily be adjusted to acknowledge this.

The alternative is keywords, and ... there are keywords for some of these things in DD ... sort of. There are keywords for gags at least, but they lack the resolution of information provided here.

A benefit of factions over keywords is that you can store additional information in the rank. Keywords are a big win when checking for worn items that have one, but these factions are for use directly on characters, and mainly describe properties of the character, not what they wear. e.g. OralBlocked doesn't necessarily mean there is a gag, but it always means the character cannot participate in sex.

SLA does this, for example, and there are mods that already use faction is some of the ways I address above.

What is "different" about this faction set, is that it for interoperation, not just one mod.

I suspect my path forward on this will be to add an ESP with these factions, combined with scripts that do the updates to match any DD items you are wearing, and it will become a pre-requisite of SLD. Might do this before the next release of SLD.

Hi! I used your mod on a previous playthrough a few months ago, and just got back into it. It's really awesome, and I want to thank you for your work!

I do have a question, if anyone can help. So, I set the Eastmarch crime settings so that public sex is a crime, with bestiality being the same bounty amount. I was running around Ansivuld when a Defeat scene led to some Draugr sex. After all that was sorted out, I went back to Windhelm and every now and then I noticed I kept getting a bounty. I did some checking with the statistics page (a BLESSING by the way) and it was the bestiality count that was going up. I scanned the thread a bit to see if anyone else had come across this (if someone has, I'm sorry, there are a lot of pages here), and then I looked at the debug menu. It said there was a "random sex" scene going on, so I thought that maybe the game still thought my character was getting assaulted by draugr, so I hit reset. But then I still got another bounty for it, even though no scenes were running. In the stats page, it showed that I had six counts of bestiality crime, but on the list of creature sex, there was only a count of five. This is a new playthrough, so that was the first bestiality encounter I had; other instances of public sex related bounties didn't cause this problem.

I figured I could set the bestiality modifier to 0 to put a bandaid on it for now, I was just wondering if you guys knew of any way to fix this? And if you need any more info I'll do my best to provide it; the bulk of my modding experience is adding recipes and crying in Blender.

Lots of these are stone throw away from Sexual Fame; despite its overengineering, I don't think SF is unusable, but a lite version might be good. The tag on mod for Slaverun left a lot to be desire, but they were mostly thematic issues rather than technical. There just weren't enough dialog, I think I might actually like its predecessor a little more in terms of handling of followers, the themes of the dialog also doesn't really match Slaverun, the NPC personalities might be a bit too ambitious. I do like the simulation of rumor spreading since it could potentially serve as events trigger.

4 hours ago, afa said:

Lots of these are stone throw away from Sexual Fame; despite its overengineering, I don't think SF is unusable, but a lite version might be good. The tag on mod for Slaverun left a lot to be desire, but they were mostly thematic issues rather than technical. There just weren't enough dialog, I think I might actually like its predecessor a little more in terms of handling of followers, the themes of the dialog also doesn't really match Slaverun, the NPC personalities might be a bit too ambitious. I do like the simulation of rumor spreading since it could potentially serve as events trigger.

The idea of reputation and dialog that reflects the players actions is core to a lot of RPG designs. Vanilla skyrim does a bit of it, but it's quite cursory, and largely extends to a few guard comments. It often feels like Vanilla Skyrim had some pretty severe limitations on how much dialog they could record, and that limited dialog substantially.

Enabling dialogs that better reflect the situation and have some memory of past events is altogether a good thing. That part of Sexual Fame is laudable. I can't agree that the rumour spread simulation is worth the cost or the MCM space though.

The big problem with it, is you can't see it working, and it has no immersive distinctiveness. As a player you can't tell the difference between a chain or rumour contagion vs a guard in Solitude just saying "Whores like you disgust me." He might decide you just look like a whore. 

Now, he could say "I heard from Bob in Whiterun that you're the filthiest whore in all of Skyrim." But this is also problematic, it begs the question of how he knows it is you that Bob was referring to. In the end, this sort of over-thinking of it all benefits the player very little. What you want it your actions to be recognized and remembered, and bogging that down in a rumour system doesn't advance it.

It's probably enough for the dialog author to make a simple call, like, "I'll trigger this one if she fucked a horse in ANY hold, but that one if she fucked a horse in Markarth." That the lines get written is more important, and if the author puts thought into how they should work, it's generally going to produce more dialog that is more specific than a generic system that puts the same lines into the mouths of Whiterun guards as it does the ones in Riften.

What I found, actually using Sexual Fame, is that seemingly random lines spouted by Hydra Slave Girls was often more on point than the supposed simulated results of SLSF.

Anyway, this is something that is a big piece of my agenda for SLD, and I want to build up the dialog system for that incrementally. We'll see if it happens :)  Skyrim modding is a graveyard of big ambitions not realised, as SLSF itself demonstrates.

I guess I see it differently.

The example of not knowing if a guard is calling PC a whore rather it is because of PC's past behavior vs current state of dress is not really a issue from a gameplay standpoint. From a testing/troubleshooting stand point yes you would want to see unique dialog in all combinations just to see if everything is working correctly. Ingame world however all that matters is in the eye of the world the PC is viewed as a whore at the moment, the exact reason needs not always be spell out. Should there be more/different dialog for the two different situations? Sure, if not just for the sake of variety, but I don't think each individual dialog must be something that tells a player precisely why that dialog was triggered, it might become a little too game-y otherwise. Plus if what we truly want is to have unique dialog for all combinations, it is in theory a solvable issue by having a ton of dialog for different situations, which you would want to have anyways regardless of SLSF.

The gears behind the rumor system is overbearing, but I think a lighter version would work, and it could contribute to the game world. Even using the simpler dialog call method you are still mindful of within or outside of certain Hold. Just limit the tracking to within a Hold/Region/Town base on general detection when events happens with an adjustable chance/% of stat spilling to outer regions. Furthermore the stat tracking can then be use as triggering of events and NPCs within a town. For example if the PC has been whoring around, stalkers might appear, the town might get prostitutes NPCs roaming around, etc. In a way you have the world changing base partially on PC's actions. You aren't just tracking the PC, but tracking and expanding the world space base on what the PC did or done towards her.

What I really want to see is probably a mod that can somewhat split the difference between SLSF and Sexist Guards.

1 hour ago, afa said:

I guess I see it differently.

I'm not sure we do. Rather my point was that all that simulation achieves nothing, because from a gameplay perspective it makes no difference how the dialog line appears as long as the player believes it to be appropriate to the moment. We can't tell how a guard knows to say something, so why bother simulating the process by which that is resolved?

Sexist Guards becomes grating, sooner or later. You get raped, they call you a whore. You are a whore, they call you a whore. You go to the shop, they call you a whore. You have an alchemy skill, they say brew me an ale, then call you a whore. It's full of good intentions, to provide variety, to be appropriate to the situation, to say funny things ... but you simply can't sustain humour when you are going to hear a line over and over and over again, and there's really no amount of lines that could be added that would be enough to keep them fresh, because those guards are so chatty, and Skyrim games are ... kind of long.

I'm in two minds whether guards should be so readily verbally abusive or not. In vanilla they try to recognize achievements, not mock them, and that is less intrusive. Maybe I just need them less eager to speak in general. It lacks any impact or novelty when they abuse you all the time. Sometimes less is more.

14 hours ago, javertthejolly said:

Hi! I used your mod on a previous playthrough a few months ago, and just got back into it. It's really awesome, and I want to thank you for your work!

I do have a question, if anyone can help. So, I set the Eastmarch crime settings so that public sex is a crime, with bestiality being the same bounty amount. I was running around Ansivuld when a Defeat scene led to some Draugr sex. After all that was sorted out, I went back to Windhelm and every now and then I noticed I kept getting a bounty. I did some checking with the statistics page (a BLESSING by the way) and it was the bestiality count that was going up. I scanned the thread a bit to see if anyone else had come across this (if someone has, I'm sorry, there are a lot of pages here), and then I looked at the debug menu. It said there was a "random sex" scene going on, so I thought that maybe the game still thought my character was getting assaulted by draugr, so I hit reset. But then I still got another bounty for it, even though no scenes were running. In the stats page, it showed that I had six counts of bestiality crime, but on the list of creature sex, there was only a count of five. This is a new playthrough, so that was the first bestiality encounter I had; other instances of public sex related bounties didn't cause this problem.

I figured I could set the bestiality modifier to 0 to put a bandaid on it for now, I was just wondering if you guys knew of any way to fix this? And if you need any more info I'll do my best to provide it; the bulk of my modding experience is adding recipes and crying in Blender.

Weird. Try having sex and see if it is fixed. 

Seems not works "Modifier if Forced" (in Crime Laws -> Public Sex).

Spoiler

Probably because it:

Event SexlabSceneEnd(Form ActorRef, Int tid)                ;(in SLAdventures_PlayerSexTracker.psc)
    bIsVictim = False

manages to be executed earlier than it:

Int Function Report(Int[] Crimes)                                   ;(in SLAdventures_CrimeLawsScript.psc)
    If (PlayerSexTracker.bIsVictim) 
        iModdedBounty * fSexModIfForced
    EndIf

11 minutes ago, Asertyp said:

Seems not works "Modifier if Forced" (in Crime Laws -> Public Sex).

Hide contents

Probably because it:

Event SexlabSceneEnd(Form ActorRef, Int tid)                ;(in SLAdventures_PlayerSexTracker.psc)
    bIsVictim = False

manages to be executed earlier than it:

Int Function Report(Int[] Crimes)                                   ;(in SLAdventures_CrimeLawsScript.psc)
    If (PlayerSexTracker.bIsVictim) 
        iModdedBounty * fSexModIfForced
    EndIf

No, it is because iModdedBounty * fSexModIfForced does nothing. It should be iModdedBounty = iModdedBounty * fSexModIfForcedPatch 1 fixes this.

I have noticed only 1 Follower is a possibility to be Gang Raped. And even then often overlooked anyway... I know it is just 1 follower as I currently have 2 but only one gets effected by the Gang Rape (on knees sorta thing, like the subdued stance/idle thingy).  Yes I have "Followers can be raped as well" checked but it only effects the 1 as I said, oh and the follower it effects was the first one I got. (no I don't have "Forced Sex with Player" checked, I did but nothing seemed to happen, plus I tend to have a lot of sex with my followers anyway, as they are both Milk Maids...).

2 minutes ago, DarksideTinkerbell said:

I have noticed only 1 Follower is a possibility to be Gang Raped. And even then often overlooked anyway... I know it is just 1 follower as I currently have 2 but only one gets effected by the Gang Rape (on knees sorta thing, like the subdued stance/idle thingy).  Yes I have "Followers can be raped as well" checked but it only effects the 1 as I said, oh and the follower it effects was the first one I got. (no I don't have "Forced Sex with Player" checked, I did but nothing seemed to happen, plus I tend to have a lot of sex with my followers anyway, as they are both Milk Maids...).

This is currently normal but I want to change it in the next update.