34 minutes ago, Vita2016 said:

I want to use it conversely than you wrote above. I like set conditions of rape PC as nudity or unarmed (for realism), but during the game this conditions met very rare. So I wanted to use mechanic of Vow of Nudity for it. I suppose that PC should to be nude sometimes (at least one time during a day) for bathing or changing clothes. At this moment she will be in danger and it is realistic. Being in dirty clothes can drain stamina and magic because it is uncomfortable. May be the process of draining can start after few hours after last nudity. It would be even better. So it would be great if you could add such slider or such mechanic to force PC to undress sometimes for a minute to recover stamina and magic.

Also I have a question: what "unarmed" means at this mod? If my PC is a mage and she have some spells equipped in inventory like fire and heal, but she is not in battle pose (this spells are not visible at her hands), does she is unarmed or not? And if she has a sword activated in inventory but it is not in her hands?

And I think that it would be great if you could add animation to the moment of catching like animation of beating or short struggle.

Thank you for this great mod!

I think such a mechanic (having to undress, dirty clothes) would be better represented by a bathing mod. As for allowing wearing clothes for a period of time,  this doesn't strike me as a good enough penalty. The purpose was to keep you naked or else. 

You are unarmed if you have no weapon or spell equipped. In other words, in order to be considered armed, it is sufficient to have a weapon or spell equipped, but you do not need to be combat-ready.

I am not an animator sadly, so there are probably not going to be animations in this mod.

1 hour ago, Vita2016 said:

I want to use it conversely than you wrote above. I like set conditions of rape PC as nudity or unarmed (for realism), but during the game this conditions met very rare. So I wanted to use mechanic of Vow of Nudity for it. I suppose that PC should to be nude sometimes (at least one time during a day) for bathing or changing clothes. At this moment she will be in danger and it is realistic. Being in dirty clothes can drain stamina and magic because it is uncomfortable. May be the process of draining can start after few hours after last nudity. It would be even better. So it would be great if you could add such slider or such mechanic to force PC to undress sometimes for a minute to recover stamina and magic.

Also I have a question: what "unarmed" means at this mod? If my PC is a mage and she have some spells equipped in inventory like fire and heal, but she is not in battle pose (this spells are not visible at her hands), does she is unarmed or not? And if she has a sword activated in inventory but it is not in her hands?

And I think that it would be great if you could add animation to the moment of catching like animation of beating or short struggle.

Thank you for this great mod!

there is player exhibitionist that can help with getting undress for a little while, fun mod

16 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Hey teutonic

wondering if its possible for the rape if we could bribe them to not rape with gold or a little dialogue like when we surrender in defeat ?

just wondering i  really like your mod:smile:

I feel like they should just rape you and take the money instead. I will eventually take a look at dialogue, but only after all the other stuff I wanna add is in.

I'm glad you like it.

5 hours ago, Yuni said:

Ever gonna alter the cummy debuff as planned? *curious*

Still loving this mod, just wanted to let you know I'm happy with everything so far. ^^

I was not able to do a lot the past month. Work was very exhausting lately. BUT a new build is almost ready for testing and it does have an expansion of the cum debuff. Depending on how well the tests go, I might be able to release the new build later this day. 

0.66 is ready and willing.

It is not a large update considering the long wait, but I still hope you will enjoy the new features. 

There is one thing I would like to ask you guys. Ever since I have uploaded Sexlab Adventures, I wanted to add some screenshots to it. But I never really get around to making some. I also don't have the best graphic mods and I am never satisfied with my screenshots. So if anyone of you would be able to share some screenshots for me to upload/link to, I would greatly appreciate it. Of course they should be relevant to the content. Feel free to send me a PM if you would like to contribute.

So you mean when you are spotted violating the nudity law, you will be approached and forced to undress? That would be nice and I might add it as soon as I figured out dialogue. He might even take your clothes, as punishment for the violation. When you refuse, you'll get a higher bounty. 

And with tattoos, I suppose you are referring to Slavetats. Personally I am not a big fan. Perhaps if the tats could be added dynamically, but as it is I find they get old quickly.

But if you have any other ideas, let me know. 

20 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Pardon my question but how does cum layering works exactly ?

Excellent work on the magic arousal :smile:

To be honest I don't know how exactly it works either. But basically it's just how much cum is on you. (It is all done by Sexlab.) 

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

So you mean when you are spotted violating the nudity law, you will be approached and forced to undress? That would be nice and I might add it as soon as I figured out dialogue. He might even take your clothes, as punishment for the violation. When you refuse, you'll get a higher bounty. 

And with tattoos, I suppose you are referring to Slavetats. Personally I am not a big fan. Perhaps if the tats could be added dynamically, but as it is I find they get old quickly.

But if you have any other ideas, let me know. 

You should look into rape tats and fade tats. They are add on mods that allow dynamically added tats that are not permanent. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3587-rapetattoos/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3586-fadetattoos/

57 minutes ago, Corsayr said:

You should look into rape tats and fade tats. They are add on mods that allow dynamically added tats that are not permanent. 

Will do, thanks.

21 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

Any mod incompatibilities ? Don't know why but my character get nudity bounty while wearing body clothing and also doesn't masturbate when i use the button.

There may well be some, but most likely the issues are not related to other mods.

• You probably have the nudity law option on, which requires you to be naked or you'll get the bounty. Or you could be wearing something that is considered naked by Sexlab Aroused.
  • What does it say when you use the masturbate button? There is a setting how much arousal you need to have to be able to masturbate. There are also a number of other conditions (e.g. you can't be in combat and Skyrim seems to be picky about that sometimes. You also can't masturbate during a rape check.)
4 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Will do, thanks.

There may well be some, but most likely the issues are not related to other mods.

• You probably have the nudity law option on, which requires you to be naked or you'll get the bounty. Or you could be wearing something that is considered naked by Sexlab Aroused.
  • What does it say when you use the masturbate button? There is a setting how much arousal you need to have to be able to masturbate. There are also a number of other conditions (e.g. you can't be in combat and Skyrim seems to be picky about that sometimes. You also can't masturbate during a rape check.)

I guess it messes with other mods. Gives a message in the up left corner saying you can't. I changed  the arousal limit so it wasn't arousal issue, or naked armor either. When i clicked reset i was able to do it, but i guess i have a mod that messes with it hard. When the bounty applied i couldn't talk to the guard( no dialogue pop up).

5 minutes ago, Gimlord said:

I guess it messes with other mods. Gives a message in the up left corner saying you can't. I changed  the arousal limit so it wasn't arousal issue, or naked armor either. When i clicked reset i was able to do it, but i guess i have a mod that messes with it hard. When the bounty applied i couldn't talk to the guard( no dialogue pop up).

For the guards, you can punch him in the face then he will arrest you and you can pay the bounty, i had the guard stuck sometimes dont know why... my load order is busting :tongue:

@Teutonic

Having a idea, i think it would be fun to have some random encounter in the skyrim world, maybe using those that already exist and changing them a little bit or modifying them

Exemple : Bandit that appears on the road come to steal the dragonborn clothes or things like that

Question : if i install devious cursed loot, i think i have to deactivate the rape section for dcl right ?

10 hours ago, Gimlord said:

This was reported before, but I can't reproduce it. It must be some mod interferring. Can you post your load order? Perhaps we can find a common mod all of the people who have this issue are using. 

10 hours ago, tuxagent7 said:

@Teutonic

Having a idea, i think it would be fun to have some random encounter in the skyrim world, maybe using those that already exist and changing them a little bit or modifying them

Exemple : Bandit that appears on the road come to steal the dragonborn clothes or things like that

Question : if i install devious cursed loot, i think i have to deactivate the rape section for dcl right ?

First I'll have to figure out how to make some decent dialogue with existing NPCs, then we can talk about adding new ones. ;) 

You should only use one of them. Why would you want to use DCL's Rape feature alongside Adventures' anyway? 

2 hours ago, Teutonic said:

This was reported before, but I can't reproduce it. It must be some mod interferring. Can you post your load order? Perhaps we can find a common mod all of the people who have this issue are using. 

First I'll have to figure out how to make some decent dialogue with existing NPCs, then we can talk about adding new ones. ;) 

You should only use one of them. Why would you want to use DCL's Rape feature alongside Adventures' anyway? 

i want to use yours, that is the case but i want to use the others features of DCL, so i turn off Devious rape system and keep yours :smile: Got it

8 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I added the load order file.

loadorder.txt

Suggestion :

Since we have spell debuff from arousal, what about arousal control for the adventurer ?

Idea from Jhinger from my request thread for different arousal control

Potions:

-Potion of decayPC: increases PC decay arousal rate.

-Potion of decayNPC: same as above.

-Potion of increased arousal: increases the arousal of PC by X.

-Potion of increased arousalNPC: increases the arousal of NPC by X.

-Potion of RdecayPC: sets PC arousal to 0.

-Potion of RdecayNPC: sets NPC arousal to 0.

-Potion of potent arousal: sets PC arousal to max.

-Potion of potent arousalNPC: sets NPC arousal to max.

etc.

thank you for reading

45 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Suggestion :

Since we have spell debuff from arousal, what about arousal control for the adventurer ?

Idea from Jhinger from my request thread for different arousal control

Potions:

-Potion of decayPC: increases PC decay arousal rate.

-Potion of decayNPC: same as above.

-Potion of increased arousal: increases the arousal of PC by X.

-Potion of increased arousalNPC: increases the arousal of NPC by X.

-Potion of RdecayPC: sets PC arousal to 0.

-Potion of RdecayNPC: sets NPC arousal to 0.

-Potion of potent arousal: sets PC arousal to max.

-Potion of potent arousalNPC: sets NPC arousal to max.

etc.

thank you for reading

I'd rather have the player NOT in control. If you can just carry a potion to reduce your arousal, there is little point in having the debuffs. The way it is now, you at least have to masturbate or have sex.