SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 10/22/2022 at 6:22 PM, MadMansGun said:

and the problems don't end there: jcontainers is not gog compatible.

and the GOG version issues goes even farther.

papyrus is not working neither on skse 2.2.2 and 2.2.3, because the address library for SKSE plugins is not updated yet. (might take a while according to the author), so that also means no papyrus version of SOS

jcontainers . the author is Ukranian so... let's hope things settle down there soon.

Fuz-ro-D-oh! I don't think the author cares for the gog version at all lol (but the code is in github so there is hope for the future)

Racemenu : the author is working on it. heard there was an untested gog version on the patreon

and of course Sexlab

which is a darned shame since the gog non AE version runs butter smooth without DRM making it better for mods even in low spec computers.

runs as fast as oldrim with all the improvements and stability of SE.

so it might be a while to get the pillars of modding in the GOG version running... and I already 100% the achievements while waiting for mods to catch up lol

so I guess is time to look for something else to kill time. since I don't have the patience to reinstall and mod SE in steam again lol

9 hours ago, elfdrow said:

and the GOG version issues goes even farther.

papyrus is not working neither on skse 2.2.2 and 2.2.3, because the address library for SKSE plugins is not updated yet. (might take a while according to the author), so that also means no papyrus version of SOS

jcontainers . the author is Ukranian so... let's hope things settle down there soon.

Fuz-ro-D-oh! I don't think the author cares for the gog version at all lol (but the code is in github so there is hope for the future)

Racemenu : the author is working on it. heard there was an untested gog version on the patreon

and of course Sexlab

which is a darned shame since the gog non AE version runs butter smooth without DRM making it better for mods even in low spec computers.

runs as fast as oldrim with all the improvements and stability of SE.

so it might be a while to get the pillars of modding in the GOG version running... and I already 100% the achievements while waiting for mods to catch up lol

so I guess is time to look for something else to kill time. since I don't have the patience to reinstall and mod SE in steam again lol

About racemenu for GOG i can tell you that the version on patreon work almost perfectly, it just have a small issue with custom color (the rgb) that doesn't apply immediately (you have to quit race menu and reopen it to take effect, or change the hair to another model and back to get the color)

I was able to import a chargen (body and head) from oldrim to SE+AE.

Edited by Kavar
On 2/24/2022 at 8:23 PM, Sailing Rebel said:

Okay, this is a very ham-fisted edit of sslActorAlias intended only for testing:

SL TranslateTo Test Patch DELETE ME 1.63 only.7z 31.44 kB · 88 downloads

Edit2: Not using AE myself, but since the file is identical in both the SE and AE versions, this patch should work with SexLab 1.64c too.

Edit: Just to make it clear what this test patch does, so you don't have to search back in the thread for it - this is an attempt to address an issue that causes the game world to be redrawn several times while starting up a SexLab animation and again when the animation ends, causing stuttering or temporary freezes. This is a particular issue in external cells.

What I've done is added a condition to every SetPosition/Angle call to instead use TranslateTo if it's the player. Initially this resulted in a very reliable CTD during animation spin-up which I tracked down to the OnTranslateComplete event. The really ham-fisted part is I just removed the only call in that event to Snap(), which appears to have been causing a recursive chain of translate events with my other edits.

While using this patch, DO NOT EDIT YOUR ANIMATION ALIGNMENT. As a result of messing with the position system the alignment you are seeing may not be reliable.

Would it be possible to have this for 1.62 (Le)?. Thank you.

On 1/7/2022 at 11:49 PM, MadMansGun said:

that warning is meaningless, it's just complaining about the esp being in form 43 format, 43 is 100% safe to use in SE.

oh...well........that sounds like there could be something wrong with that mesh then, since the sex animations are working try replacing "Data\meshes\MoreNastyCritters\giant\femgiant.nif" with a renamed copy of "femgiant_Nude.nif"

edit: i can't see anything wrong in femgiant.nif so i'm not sure whats going on, but if femgiant_Nude.nif works then it's 100% the mesh that is the problem.

way old post I know, but I have the same issue, female giant stuck in T pose. is there a way to correct this?

On 10/19/2022 at 1:21 PM, Vik998 said:

Thing is i do have the correct versions of the mods (at least I think) because there isn't any other up to date link for their download. Id appreciate if you can provide me with one.

One of the fixes i thought may work is clean reinstallation of the game and the mods, but idk if it will work.

Hopefully I make you feel as stupid as I do right about now:
Check to make sure you have Address Library for SKSE plugins. You want the AE edition.
I was sitting here for three hours like...
image.jpeg.f6bf2cba85cd266496a018a107e6d7d7.jpeg

Went through my mod list after hours of getting the same errors, only to see I didn't have that mod, because dumbass me uninstalled it while dealing with some other plugin conflicts.

Hi all, everything with sexlab seems to be working fine except one thing, and that is it keeps changing the player gender back to male and I can't figure out why. Anyone run into this or know where to start looking to fix it? Thanks!

Edit: I'm running AE, devious, yiffy. My current build has been working well for over a week, just not sure where this little issue is coming from!

Edited by KestrelSky
1 hour ago, KestrelSky said:

Hi all, everything with sexlab seems to be working fine except one thing, and that is it keeps changing the player gender back to male and I can't figure out why. Anyone run into this or know where to start looking to fix it? Thanks!

Edit: I'm running AE, devious, yiffy. My current build has been working well for over a week, just not sure where this little issue is coming from!

If you mean that the player is Female or FUTA and the SexLab Gender become male each time get nude. Probably is the Mod you are using for the Gender of the Penis or the Pubic Hair.

Check the SOS MCM and all the other Mods that can do that. 

2 hours ago, FunkyBOII said:

I've been trying to install Sexlab, using Vortex. When I use install from file, it seems to install, but no installer options show up, and Skyrim CTDs when I try to boot it up. FNIS reads Sexlab. I'm on AE. 

SexLab don't have install options for vortex or any other Mod Manager.

For the CTD check if your version of SexLab Framework is for your version of Skyrim and the SKSE.

10 hours ago, FunkyBOII said:

I've been trying to install Sexlab, using Vortex. When I use install from file, it seems to install, but no installer options show up,

Can't help with the AE part, I'm still using 1.5.97. However, I use Vortex so maybe I can help there.

1. I noticed you said 'install from file', that's fine as long as you're still trying to install the archive/.zip file and not any extracted files. BTW, you don't have to set the Vortex repository on your C drive, especially if you're worried about space. For instance, mine is in D:\...Vortex\downloads\skyrimse and I set up Vortex to point to that directory when looking for mods.
  2. What installer options are you looking for? There's no FOMOD.
  3. After installing, did you enable the mod? Doublecheck that the mod and the plugin are enabled.
  4. Did you run FNIS after installing Sexlab?
  5. Did you 'Deploy mods' after running FNIS?
  6. Try installing just Sexlab, FNIS and their requirements (making sure you have the right mod versions and skse, for your game version). If you don't CTD, then go to the MCM and you should see Sexlab and be able to click on it and hit the install button. You probably know this part but I said it anyway, ?
On 10/30/2022 at 5:30 PM, FunkyBOII said:

I've been trying to install Sexlab, using Vortex [...] and Skyrim CTDs when I try to boot it up. [...] I'm on AE. 

If "I'm on AE" means you are on the latest version, beware: there are TWO versions of SKSE64 available for the latest version- one for the Steam game (1.6.640) labeled SKSE 2.2.3 and another for the GOG game (1.6.659), also identified as SKSE 2.2.3. It's very confusing, I wish the SKSE team had given the two versions of SKSE64 different version numbers.

Recommendation:

1. Find out which version your executable actually is (SkyrimSE.exe, right-click it, then Properties > Details)
  2. Re-download the version of SKSE64 2.2.3 that is for your version of the game
  3. Follow @Seeker999's advice (above)

As info, I've been using Vortex to install all 423 of my mods including SKSE64, SexLab, ENB Binaries, Part 2 of SSE Engine Fixes, etc.) for over 2 years and other than a missing feature (it doesn't parse BSAs for conflict resolution) it has been the perfect mod manager for me.

On 10/30/2022 at 5:30 PM, FunkyBOII said:

When I use [Vortex's] install from file, it seems to install, but no installer options show up

Again, @Seeker999is correct when s/he says there is no FOMOD- what that translates to is that there are no installation options with SexLab- so Vortex just installs it without any commentary or additional prompts because none are required. The only "tricky" part about installing SexLab is getting the right versions of the requirements. Other than that, you can just drag the downloaded SL archive (and the SKSE64 7z archive as well) into Vortex's "Drop files here" box (it's on the Mods tab since it seems that you may not have noticed it since you are using the "install from file" sequence of clicks instead of the drag-n-drop feature).

Edited by Vyxenne
Because the post was too short before