SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

9 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

I doubt nothing when in matter of errors on the scripts.

Some users can't even enable the papyrus logs without get a CTD after few minutes.

In my case that i always have the papyrus logs enabled together with the tracked option i have to keep the mods fixed or i get CTD after some of the errors of some of the most popular Mod.

All that not have any sense. The errors in the log never can cause any kind of CTD. Fallout4 have the -release option to compile the script whitout debug but Skyrim not have that option in their compiler. That mean, in Skyrim, every log line is always executed, composed and sended to the logger to be writen. When the logger is disabled in Skyrim.ini the line isn't writen to the log but has been effectively composed and executed. So, enable or disable the logger in Skyrim.ini never can have any effect over the game.

Another diferent history is when a mod have a option inside their MCM to enable and disable their own log lines because, when the mod is bad made, enable or disable that option can cause any kind of problems, from spam in the log to CTD when the code try compose specific debug lines. Think in this code:

If Log_Enabled

Debug.Trace("[Bad_Mod] The compute result is:" Max/Min)

Endif

When Min is 0=cero we have a fantastic and marvelous CTD by Error Division by CERO but only happend when the option to write log in the MCM is enabled. This is one of that a lot of people call "Random CTD" but, as everyboy can see, have nothing of random. Happend with a 100% security when the conditions match and that can happend, for example, one time of each millon.

Outside that, the logs never can cause any problem. I see a lot of users reporting log files of hundreds of megabytes whitout any kind of CTD.

I can generate some gigantic logs if you want see it. Then, if you have CTD in your game search the motive in other side. The logs can't be the motive.

For example "Maximum Carnage" is highly popular

I have Maximum Carnage and is always enabled in my game. Hundreds and hundreds of users have that mod enabled in theirs games and play every day with it but we not have any kind of CTD. Then, if you have CTD in your game search the motive in other side. Maximum Carnage can't be the motive.

Another personal example:

Show me the code and i can say you if, really, the frozens can be caused by that lines of code. But i doubt it because the game not execute papyrus code during the loading screen. When the loading screen start all the scripts are suspended. When the loading screen end all the scripts are resumed. We can have some errors in some scripts after the loading screen because the cell was unloaded and the objects not exist but, probably, that never can cause any kind of freeze.

Edited by alex77r4
On 10/11/2022 at 12:05 AM, OsmelMC said:

That's happens when you have Mods overwriting the SexLab files. Remove all those Mods and in the case of the SLSO install the right version for your SexLab Framework.

Explained in few words; if you have one Mod overwriting the script files of another is well known that will work only one specific version of the Mod overwrited and if you update that Mod you will have to update also the other Mod or you will have errors everywhere even if you are not aware.

Hello OsmeIMC!

I'm totally lost. Just create a fresh install ( 1.5.97, papyrus compiler, skse 2.0.20 etc, no mods, no mod manager), sexlab 1.63.

Try to complile the following script:

Scriptname MyTry Extends ActiveMagicEffect

SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)

EndEvent

Applyfade, Removefade not a function.

SLSO is Sexlab Separate Orgasm? I never used that mod. 

2 hours ago, mefi75 said:

Hello OsmeIMC!

I'm totally lost. Just create a fresh install ( 1.5.97, papyrus compiler, skse 2.0.20 etc, no mods, no mod manager), sexlab 1.63.

Try to complile the following script:

Scriptname MyTry Extends ActiveMagicEffect

SexLabFramework Property SexLab Auto

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)

EndEvent

Applyfade, Removefade not a function.

SLSO is Sexlab Separate Orgasm? I never used that mod. 

Those are 2 new functions on the SexLab Framework. If the compiler said that it can't find the functions is because something old is overwriting the files. If you don't have Mod Manager just reinstall the SexLab Framework and make sure of overwrite everything.

3 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Those are 2 new functions on the SexLab Framework. If the compiler said that it can't find the functions is because something old is overwriting the files. If you don't have Mod Manager just reinstall the SexLab Framework and make sure of overwrite everything.

Hello OsmelMC!

I'm too old to use mod manager.

Just copy-paste the mods, editing plugins.txt with total commander, just like old ways.

My source/scripts, scripts/source is same. 

Install the sexlab files ( with total commander ) always say: yes to all overwrite.

I have a heavy installed skyrim ( ~ 800 Gb ), skyrim sexlab se beta 5, and I can recompile every script.

Fresh install, no mod, not working.

I give up, but thank's anyway. Sorry my english, I'm just a hungarian user ?

Edited by mefi75
5 hours ago, mefi75 said:

Hello OsmelMC!

I'm too old to use mod manager.

Just copy-paste the mods, editing plugins.txt with total commander, just like old ways.

My source/scripts, scripts/source is same. 

Install the sexlab files ( with total commander ) always say: yes to all overwrite.

I have a heavy installed skyrim ( ~ 800 Gb ), skyrim sexlab se beta 5, and I can recompile every script.

Fresh install, no mod, not working.

I give up, but thank's anyway. Sorry my english, I'm just a hungarian user ?

If you problem is just compiling probably is the compiler configuration. 

The SE compiler comes configured to use the source from another address different from the one used by the SexLab. Every SexLab mod author know that so nobody think on that as first reason.

If your compiler isn't configured with the LE settings you should copy the files of the SexLab source folder into Data\source\scripts 

Edited by OsmelMC
On 10/13/2022 at 11:47 AM, idsoft said:

Not working in the SkyrimAE GOG version skse64_1_6_659.

PapirusUtil Dll

Sksee dll

skse 2.2.3 has only been relesased for around 10 days, skyrim 1.6.659 not much longer. give these guys some rest.

sexlabutil.dll will probably get updated soon™.

skee64.dll is RaceMenu btw. (I'm not aware of any news regarding .659), and papyrusutil.dll is PapyrusUtil (author wasn't too happy about yet another version, but said he'll release one whe he has time).

While waiting for the updates to get the main Sexlab Framework SE to work with GoG AE 1.6.659, I did notice that SexLab Lite SE and Schlongs of Skyrim Lite somewhat work. I'm using SOS Light for Tempered Skins for Males, currently, though the SoS Lite LE also worked. Some of the SoS Lite versions seemed to have problems with boners not working. 

Sure, there'll be a lot of warnings about parts that don't work, and a lot of mods that depend on the full versions will not work either entirely or in part. You'll also not have creature support. However, it's a temporary fix to tide me over until I can run the full versions. 

18 hours ago, Adapt1973 said:

Is there a way to get SL 1.62 SE somewhere? With the collection I have I need it for POP 5.32.0.SE, and mostly for it's requirement. SUM 2.33.1.

SUM is the mod asking for it in game.

SL 162 is only for LE. What you need to do is go to the SUM/POP thread and ask/search for a workaround. That's a problem of how these mods do version checks.

Hey all,

Which setting in sexlab speeds up the arousal process.  I want my characters to cum quicker but i cant figure out how to speed up the process.

I also have sexlab aroused, Would i control this setting through sexlab aroused or is it controlled in sexlab itself?

Cheers for any info.

17 minutes ago, Jake said:

Hey all,

Which setting in sexlab speeds up the arousal process.  I want my characters to cum quicker but i cant figure out how to speed up the process.

I also have sexlab aroused, Would i control this setting through sexlab aroused or is it controlled in sexlab itself?

Cheers for any info.

Is in the sexlab framework and depends mostly of the actors stats on the Diary or Jornal page of theSexLab MCM.

The stats are updated after each sex scene and on the SexLab v1.65 the stats on the Diary page can be edited.

SLSO allow you control the orgasm with a hotkey.

Edited by OsmelMC

Dear Ashal. I've downgraded Skyrim 1.6.640 to 1.6.353.08 with SKSE64 2.1.5 rel 6 in order to keep using all of my other mods.

All was working fine until I tried to instal SL 165.

Apparently, this is not the right version and I might be missing something, because at the launch from MA

PapyrusUtil.dll and SexLabUtil. dll are disabled and I'm told that the version I use requires SKSE version 2.22 - which unless mistaken works for Skyrim 1.6.640 - or am I mistaken?

What am I missing/

Do I need to get SLFramework for my downgraded version (which I suspect might be the issue)? And if so, I cant seem to be able to find where I can download it...

Thanks!

image.png.20447e6f0ca7ce6bb8dc53b46d1cde39.png

1 hour ago, P4ul said:

Dear Ashal. I've downgraded Skyrim 1.6.640 to 1.6.353.08 with SKSE64 2.1.5 rel 6 in order to keep using all of my other mods.

All was working fine until I tried to instal SL 165.

Apparently, this is not the right version and I might be missing something, because at the launch from MA

PapyrusUtil.dll and SexLabUtil. dll are disabled and I'm told that the version I use requires SKSE version 2.22 - which unless mistaken works for Skyrim 1.6.640 - or am I mistaken?

What am I missing/

Do I need to get SLFramework for my downgraded version (which I suspect might be the issue)? And if so, I cant seem to be able to find where I can download it...

Thanks!

image.png.20447e6f0ca7ce6bb8dc53b46d1cde39.png

1.65 does not support SE 1.6.353

Ok. Maybe I'm just clueless, or maybe I missed something, but I'll just ask anyway. How exactly do I use this mod? I tried to use it before, but the mod didn't seem to do anything. I had stuff for SL installed, but couldn't get it to work. How does this mod work, and how do I use it. I've been using OStim for a while, but I've been wanting to try SL. If someone could help me out, I'd appreciate it. Just, please, don't be "that" person.