SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, saberthesword said:

Would you happen to have one that specifically is tied to Sexlab Extra Voices? Or would this one work the same as well, because I don't see the SexLabVoice quest.

One of the things you have to change is the name of the quest or will be incompatible with the original "SexLab Extra Voices" or any other voice Mod that haven't changed the Edit ID of the forms to make them unique.

3 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

One of the things you have to change is the name of the quest or will be incompatible with the original "SexLab Extra Voices" or any other voice Mod that haven't changed the Edit ID of the forms to make them unique.

I kinda want to use the linked guide but I was not able to find the 'SexLab Voice' quest.

2 hours ago, saberthesword said:

I kinda want to use the linked guide but I was not able to find the 'SexLab Voice' quest.

i think it may be too out of date, i was looking at the other voice mods and they seem to do some things differently than it.

2 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

i think it's more than just the Editor ID/quest names, looking at the scripts in the other voice mods i see that they are all using the same names (in more than one way) in there as well, so i think that is the bigger problem: Eg all of them are using names like this

scriptname sslExtraVoicesFactory extends sslVoiceFactory

function RegisterVoices()
    PrepareFactory()

RegisterVoice("VoiceSlot01")

endFunction

function VoiceSlot01(int id)

sslBaseVoice Base = Create(id)

Base.Name = "VoiceSlot 01 (Female)"
    Base.Gender = Female

Base.Mild = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD63, "SexLab Extra Voices.esp") as Sound
    Base.Medium = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD65, "SexLab Extra Voices.esp") as Sound
    Base.Hot = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD67, "SexLab Extra Voices.esp") as Sound

Base.AddTag("Female")
    Base.Save(id)
endFunction

what you want to do is something like this:

scriptname SLAccountantVoicesFactory extends sslVoiceFactory

PrepareFactory()

RegisterVoice("slutfromaccounting")

endFunction

function slutfromaccounting(int id)

Base.Name = "the sexy slut from accounting"
    Base.Gender = Female

Base.Mild = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD63, "SexLab accountant.esp") as Sound
    Base.Medium = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD65, "SexLab accountant.esp") as Sound
    Base.Hot = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD67, "SexLab accountant.esp") as Sound

Base.AddTag("Female")
    Base.Save(id)
endFunction

Edited by MadMansGun
5 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

i think it may be too out of date, i was looking at the other voice mods and they seem to do some things differently than it.

i think it's more than just the Editor ID/quest names, looking at the scripts in the other voice mods i see that they are all using the same names (in more than one way) in there as well, so i think that is the bigger problem: Eg all of them are using names like this

scriptname sslExtraVoicesFactory extends sslVoiceFactory

PrepareFactory()

RegisterVoice("VoiceSlot01")

endFunction

function VoiceSlot01(int id)

Base.Name = "VoiceSlot 01 (Female)"
    Base.Gender = Female

Base.Mild = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD63, "SexLab Extra Voices.esp") as Sound
    Base.Medium = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD65, "SexLab Extra Voices.esp") as Sound
    Base.Hot = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD67, "SexLab Extra Voices.esp") as Sound

Base.AddTag("Female")
    Base.Save(id)
endFunction

what you want to do is something like this:

scriptname SLAccountantVoicesFactory extends sslVoiceFactory

PrepareFactory()

RegisterVoice("slutfromaccounting")

endFunction

function slutfromaccounting(int id)

Base.Name = "the sexy slut from accounting"
    Base.Gender = Female

Base.Mild = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD63, "SexLab accountant.esp") as Sound
    Base.Medium = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD65, "SexLab accountant.esp") as Sound
    Base.Hot = Game.GetFormFromFile(0xD67, "SexLab accountant.esp") as Sound

Base.AddTag("Female")
    Base.Save(id)
endFunction

I did notice all of that, so I wonder if I could just copy their scripts (like Osmel suggested) and plugin, change where necessary (in xedit etc) and just run the scripts through CK?

On 9/10/2022 at 9:02 PM, darkfreaky96 said:

I got a problem where when in a scene where the cum should be applied the cum texture disappears on the third layer. i dont know what to do

Consider yourself lucky- I can't get any cum whatsoever to show up, ever, and none of the solutions proposed by my helpful peers here on LL have worked.

1 hour ago, saberthesword said:

Check the names of the files inside and out and make sure that you have that file in the right folder.

The compiler on SE try to find the source scripts on the folder "data\source\scripts\" but all the SexLab related source scripts are on the folder of the LE compiler that is "data\scripts\source"

Move the source files into the right folder and try again.

Edited by OsmelMC

1.) Game needs maby 10s to start a SexLab animation with MatchMaker. Somewhere I read about a mod that plays a "waiting for start" animation. That would be cool but it has to be compatible with AE.

Any ideas? ?

2.) I noticed, that male & female actors move out of sync sometimes. I know about the hotkeys but can I do something to let it start correctly?

5 hours ago, Bayman said:

1.) Game needs maby 10s to start a SexLab animation with MatchMaker. Somewhere I read about a mod that plays a "waiting for start" animation. That would be cool but it has to be compatible with AE.

Any ideas? ?

2.) I noticed, that male & female actors move out of sync sometimes. I know about the hotkeys but can I do something to let it start correctly?

SexLab Utility Plus:

1. Have Wait idles or startup idles, like always I don't remember the name of the option but basically you can see some idles like the aroused idle or submission poses in the case of the victim's while you are waiting for the scene be ready to start. Is made to be less boring but just for a bit and don't take extra time.

2. The sync issues seems to be caused by wrong values on the wait time limits of the events (my fault actually) in the SLU+ those values are bigger and have less chance of sync issues.

On 9/13/2022 at 11:30 PM, OsmelMC said:

Check the names of the files inside and out and make sure that you have that file in the right folder.

The compiler on SE try to find the source scripts on the folder "data\source\scripts\" but all the SexLab related source scripts are on the folder of the LE compiler that is "data\scripts\source"

Move the source files into the right folder and try again.

tried it. still got the error, because the issue is that all the SE files are set up with scripts/source, so I was wondering if there's a way to change how the SE compiler detects the scripts to be that

Edited by saberthesword

From the SKSE devs on Reddit:

As you may have heard, 1.6.629 made some changes to internal structures used in Skyrim, which will force most plugins to be recompiled. Plugins that do not operate on these structures directly will need to update their version resource and recompile as well, because it's impossible to tell which plugins are safe and which will crash the game.

From the Address Library dev on Nexus:

Game struct changed, ExtraDataList now has a vtable. That means everything using this (TESObjectREFR for example) will have all subsequent fields +8 offset. For mod authors it means you must wait for CommonLib to update with the new info and recompile. And again some plugins will not work between this version border of 1.6.353 <-> 1.6.629 due to this problem.

For mod users: if you are using a plugin from before 1.6.629 in version 1.6.629 or later it may cause bugs or crashes or not work, depending on whether or not it is accessing any of the stuff that changed.

A compatibility tracker is maintained on modding.wiki, but it's still early days, so not much to work with as-of-writing.

2 hours ago, Sailing Rebel said:

From the SKSE devs on Reddit:

As you may have heard, 1.6.629 made some changes to internal structures used in Skyrim, which will force most plugins to be recompiled. Plugins that do not operate on these structures directly will need to update their version resource and recompile as well, because it's impossible to tell which plugins are safe and which will crash the game.

From the Address Library dev on Nexus:

Game struct changed, ExtraDataList now has a vtable. That means everything using this (TESObjectREFR for example) will have all subsequent fields +8 offset. For mod authors it means you must wait for CommonLib to update with the new info and recompile. And again some plugins will not work between this version border of 1.6.353 <-> 1.6.629 due to this problem.

For mod users: if you are using a plugin from before 1.6.629 in version 1.6.629 or later it may cause bugs or crashes or not work, depending on whether or not it is accessing any of the stuff that changed.

A compatibility tracker is maintained on modding.wiki, but it's still early days, so not much to work with as-of-writing.

I am SOOOOOO glad I decided to get off the updates Merry-Go-Round when 1.6.xxx was released! My heart goes out to everybody who allowed updates, but at the same time I'm so happy that my game and 420+ mods all play like butter with only a couple of glitches (e.g. no cum, ever, but that was an incurable issue the moment I installed 1.63c- I'm still hoping @OsmelMC will come up with a fix that works.)

To anybody else who is tired of the constant barrage of game-breaking bombshells for no actual benefit to users, upgrade to 1.5.97 and never look back. As a bonus, you'll get to install .Net Script Framework again along with mods that depend on it.

54 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I am SOOOOOO glad I decided to get off the updates Merry-Go-Round when 1.6.xxx was released! My heart goes out to everybody who allowed updates, but at the same time I'm so happy that my game and 420+ mods all play like butter with only a couple of glitches (e.g. no cum, ever, but that was an incurable issue the moment I installed 1.63c- I'm still hoping @OsmelMC will come up with a fix that works.)

To anybody else who is tired of the constant barrage of game-breaking bombshells for no actual benefit to users, upgrade to 1.5.97 and never look back. As a bonus, you'll get to install .Net Script Framework again along with mods that depend on it.

The cum is fine on my v1.63 for SE and the v1.64c have the same files so should be fine too.

Of course I use also the Cum Overly of

@Monoman1 that is for LE but work fine on SE and AE.

Edited by OsmelMC

As everyone already knows, Bethesda did another stealthy update and I hadn't turned off auto updates yet. So after updating SKSE & the address library, I get the "SL needs to be updated" error message. So now I'm going through the mods trying to update them. 14 need to be updated or uninstalled before I can see how many mods got broken.

I'll be turning off auto updates as soon as I'm done.

But I'm too chicken to roll back my version so I have to ask. Will SL be getting an update to run with the new AE & SKSE versions?