SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, Mourn12 said:

Just bought the game. Found that there was an update 2 days ago. F

With steam running, press Win + R, and type "steam://open/console"

Paste the following command in:

download_depot 489830 489833 4570833277049890269

download_depot 489830 489832 1476684358338706955

download_depot 489830 489831 7089166303853251347

This will redownload the .exe, and all the .esp, .esm, .esl, and .bsa files (+other) from 1.6.359

To avoid future updates, go to Library > Skyrim Special Edition > Settings cog > Properties... > Updates, and set it to Only update this game when I launch it.

Now, never launch the game through steam, or the shortcut on your desktop (as this launches it through steam). Ensure you are using MO2 or whichever mod organizer you use to launch the game.

1 hour ago, VeraDra said:

With steam running, press Win + R, and type "steam://open/console"

Paste the following command in:

download_depot 489830 489833 4570833277049890269

download_depot 489830 489832 1476684358338706955

download_depot 489830 489831 7089166303853251347

Do i need whatever skse version that was used for 1.63?

1 hour ago, Mourn12 said:

Do i need whatever skse version that was used for 1.63?

You need whatever version of SKSE is appropriate for your SkyrimSE.exe version. Right-click it (after you revert it, of course) to find its version under Properties >> Details. There is a list of game and corresponding SKSE64 versions in my sig spoiler.

If you use VeraDra's reversion commands above, you will need SexLab Framework 1.64c.

Edited by Vyxenne
Because SexLab version is important too
12 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Of course I use also the Cum Overly of

@Monoman1 that is for LE but work fine on SE and AE.

Thank you. Just to make sure I get the same results as you are getting, which cum texture pack did you install? There are two linked on Monoman's mod page, plus one for SlaveTats, which I don't use.

EDIT UPDATE: I installed @Monoman1's Cum Overlays and Quite The Sperm Replacer and still have no cum in-game. Both Cum options are ticked in the SexLab 1.63 MCM. Using Baka's BHUNP body with Demoniac textures. I have tried turning off my ENB to see if that's the issue, but I don't get any visible cum either way (ENB off or ENB on). Can you think of anything else I can check?

Edited by Vyxenne
Because even negative test results are important

I have a problem, when sexlab animation starts female characters put strap on and fuck male characters, same happens when 2 females have sex, npc puts on strap on and fucks my pc, only gay animations work correctly. I've tried to fix it by playing around with load order, but even when sexlab wins all conflicts problem persists, any idea how to fix it? I also have problem with dissapering dick on my futa character, and npc's not putting on cloths/armor after sex.

On 9/1/2022 at 12:48 AM, silent_ninja said:

What would be the reason for Sexlab to not do anything when I go to MCM and click on the 'CLICK HERE' label below the INSTALL label? Another thing that doesn't seem right is that my prerequisite checks on the MCM menu are blank, as in, not showing checks Xs or ?s.

Im playing Skyrim AE v1.6.318 and trying to install Sexlab v164c. In fact I've tried clean reinstall of everything about 5 times today, I've read the whole FAQ and guide sections.

I found that with the Beta 8 version of Sexlab it does let me install the mod in MCM as I click it the INSTALL label changes to WORKING ON IT or something like that, but as you might know its useless because later I'll get the error that the SexLabUtil is outdated. So it seems the problem is with the MCM install phase of this particular Sexlab version.

Would appreciate any help, I'm confident I'm 100% following instructions.

EDIT: Reading my latest papyrus logs, I see multiple errors (related to Sexlab lines) that say "error: Unbound native function "xxxxx"" with functions such as FormListRemove, FloatListCount, ClampFloat, etc. Still no idea how to fix the issue but someone might know about this stuff.

I'm having the same issue

7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Can you think of anything else I can check?

First you have to check if the Cum is being called after the orgasm. For that you have to try few animations with the DebugMode and the papyrus logs enabled.

I think the Cum Overly come without the cum texture's and you have to install them. You can use any cum texture you can find, but most be sure of place them on the right folder.

Also both Mods (Cum Overly and The Sperm Replacer) use the NiOverride of the RaceMenu and that have his own limitations because I think it comes configured to allow 20 layers of texture's and almost everyone is making use of them for example SlaveTats use around 12 of them. So probably you are on the limit. If you don't have SlaveTats you should install it at least to see if you can get some tats on the body.

After all this if the problem continue, send me the papyrus.0.log

6 hours ago, Kropledonosa said:

I have a problem, when sexlab animation starts female characters put strap on and fuck male characters, same happens when 2 females have sex, npc puts on strap on and fucks my pc, only gay animations work correctly. I've tried to fix it by playing around with load order, but even when sexlab wins all conflicts problem persists, any idea how to fix it? I also have problem with dissapering dick on my futa character, and npc's not putting on cloths/armor after sex.

Looks like configuration. But first just to be sure, install my SexLab Utility Plus that between other things is better with the FUTA actors.

Now:

To get rid of the Strapon's first you have to know is that the animations in self allow or disallow the use of the Strapon's on the scene that is usually when the female actor is on the male position. So the best is disabling the Strapon's on the "Animation Settings" of the SexLab MCM. You can also enable the Gay and gender filters.

But the most important when you have FUTA actors is that SexLab can't know if are FUTA actors unless you force the opposite SexLab Gender on the actor. That means that you have to select the actor with the "N" key and on the Animation Settings of the SexLab MCM change the Gender of the Target or the player if the FUTA is the player, to the opposite gender (if in the Skyrim the Sex is Female then on SexLab the gender should be Male) once SexLab notice that it will start to treat the actor as FUTA and not only will be able of be on any position and have orgasm for any reason, also not longer will get Strapon's equipped.

By the way some mods identify the sos addon on the actor and change the SexLab gender for you.

10 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Can you think of anything else I can check?

1. Load your mods in TesEdit and check for conflicts on the cum magic effects in SexLab. SLCO should be the winning override for them. 

2. Make sure you have enough empty racemenu overlay slots so they can be applied. If not, increase slot count. 

Edited by Monoman1
1 hour ago, blackarro18 said:

Having an issue where my new games crash when clicking on the sexlab on the mod configuration menu, my old games can access the menu fine but when i tried making a new one now it crashes and im not sure why.

Okay, after some diagnostics, for some reason FNIS is causing a crash when you have the mod active before you've installed sexlab in the MCM, after installing it though you can enable it without issues. Not sure why this interaction is happening and how many other people are getting this but yeah.

12 hours ago, saberthesword said:

Is there more to just copy-pasting scripts and editing them? Because I'm getting a lot of errors when I try to compile them, and a lot of these seem to be referring to other scripts.

You need the scripts for whatever other mods SexLab depends on. And the scripts for the mods those depend on. And so on.

8 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Looks like configuration. But first just to be sure, install my SexLab Utility Plus that between other things is better with the FUTA actors.

Now:

To get rid of the Strapon's first you have to know is that the animations in self allow or disallow the use of the Strapon's on the scene that is usually when the female actor is on the male position. So the best is disabling the Strapon's on the "Animation Settings" of the SexLab MCM. You can also enable the Gay and gender filters.

But the most important when you have FUTA actors is that SexLab can't know if are FUTA actors unless you force the opposite SexLab Gender on the actor. That means that you have to select the actor with the "N" key and on the Animation Settings of the SexLab MCM change the Gender of the Target or the player if the FUTA is the player, to the opposite gender (if in the Skyrim the Sex is Female then on SexLab the gender should be Male) once SexLab notice that it will start to treat the actor as FUTA and not only will be able of be on any position and have orgasm for any reason, also not longer will get Strapon's equipped.

By the way some mods identify the sos addon on the actor and change the SexLab gender for you.

I downloaded your mod and it completly fixed my problem! thanks ?

16 hours ago, tasairis said:

You need the scripts for whatever other mods SexLab depends on. And the scripts for the mods those depend on. And so on.

so if i were to be compiling the scripts from an external editor (Notepad++), do all the required scripts need to be in the same folder the compiling scripts are in?

in my case, i'm just compiling for voice packs

Edited by saberthesword
2 hours ago, saberthesword said:

so if i were to be compiling the scripts from an external editor (Notepad++), do all the required scripts need to be in the same folder the compiling scripts are in?

in my case, i'm just compiling for voice packs

Depends on how you have things set up. My guess is "probably".

2 hours ago, tasairis said:

There's going to be another Skyrim update in the next day or two so it's easier to wait for that to happen first.

Is there actual word on that being the case, or are you just assuming? Cause I was gonna start working on the update today, but if there's going to be another update in a few days I'll wait.

1 hour ago, Ashal said:

Is there actual word on that being the case, or are you just assuming? Cause I was gonna start working on the update today, but if there's going to be another update in a few days I'll wait.

i've seen others report the same, but i also don't know if it's true or not.

it could just be a echo chamber of false information, but the track record with update rumors seems to be right so far.

Edited by MadMansGun
6 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

i've seen others report the same, but i also don't know if it's true or not.

Same here, scuttlebutt on Reddit is suggesting this week. But no solid sources.

The Unofficial Downgrade Patcher has a version for 1.6.629.0 to 1.6.353.0. It's at the very bottom of the "Old Files" section, version "2022-09-15". This is probably the thing to recommend until it all settles down, and the plugin devs are able to catch up.