SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

6 hours ago, Exploited Kiri said:

Could someone please give me the download link to Sexlab 1.62.0? I've got a lot of bugs knocked of my game by carefully adjusting the mod loading order, but I am getting this SUM error for Sexlab.

ScreenShot1999.png

You don't need that old version. That error message just gives you the "first version" from the supported versions list.  I use AE and I have modified the system.json of SUM and so far I haven't encountered any problems. To modify the list go to the place where you have SUM installed and open the file "SKSE\Plugins\Skyrim - Utility Mod\System\SUM\System.json", search for 1.62.0 and add that version 1.64.3 to the list. It should look like this afterwards:

"sslcompatiblesemver" : 
        [
            "1.62.0",
            "1.62.7",
            "1.62.8",
            "1.62.9",
            "1.63.0",
            "1.64.1",
            "1.64.3"
        ],

6 hours ago, Exploited Kiri said:

Could someone please give me the download link to Sexlab 1.62.0? I've got a lot of bugs knocked of my game by carefully adjusting the mod loading order, but I am getting this SUM error for Sexlab.

ScreenShot1999.png

Just make sure of use the last "Skyrim Utility Mod" for SE you obviously are using the version for LE.

I followed the steps and when I pressed "Update FNIS Behavior" I got 2 warnings

Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - D:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: D:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

how do I fix it?

Installed the framework but when I run FNIS, it gets as far as reading SexLabCreature and then spits out this error

ERROR(76): Could not find a part of the path 'D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\DebugData.txt'.
Not sure what i'm supposed to do to fix it, FNIS will run fine without SexLab enabled though.

5 hours ago, DeviousChip5 said:

I followed the steps and when I pressed "Update FNIS Behavior" I got 2 warnings

Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - D:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: D:\Steam Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

how do I fix it?

Just that...

Copy the "tools" folder from the FNIS Mod to the "data" folder of the folder where is Skyrim installed and next time execute the FNIS there.

On 8/21/2022 at 4:28 PM, OsmelMC said:

All the filters relay on the animation tags, so if the animation have the wrong tags or don't have enough tags, the filter won't be able to detect it.

Use the SLATE of my tweak's that comes with my ActionsLog and will appear you a lot of time figuring out the right tags.

Also they are two Filters for the Gender. One of them prevent the Male actor from get vaginal penetration (males don't have vagina). The other prevent the lesbian/gay animations on straight couples and the air bumping of the females when are on the male position without strap-on.

I know it's "supposed" to filter these things out with the tags, but it doesn't. What could the cause be? Too much script lag from too many mods installed?

12 minutes ago, Exploited Kiri said:

I'm using the latest version from here.

Yes but make sure that is really the last and for SE because the download have all the versions.

If isn't enough, try with:

17 hours ago, JuliusXX said:

have modified the system.json of SUM and so far I haven't encountered any problems. To modify the list go to the place where you have SUM installed and open the file "SKSE\Plugins\Skyrim - Utility Mod\System\SUM\System.json", search for 1.62.0 and add that version 1.64.3 to the list. It should look like this afterwards:

"sslcompatiblesemver" : 
        [
            "1.62.0",
            "1.62.7",
            "1.62.8",
            "1.62.9",
            "1.63.0",
            "1.64.1",
            "1.64.3"
        ],

2 hours ago, Bruhskyrim2 said:

What could the cause be? Too much script lag from too many mods installed?

I don't think so. The Filters have only one exception: if apply the filter results in a empty list of animations, that filter will be ignored. But your problem is with lesbian animations on straight scenes in which case the filter is another (the one to filter out the Gay and Lesbian animations) and i don't use that filter but the users said that is working. The Gay filter work only on the Couple animations and basically check if the animation have the FM tag, so you have to make sure that none of the lesbian animations be using the FM tag.

I think I did some improvements of those filters on my SexLab Utility Plus but I don't remember right now.

Edited by OsmelMC
On 8/20/2022 at 10:09 PM, OsmelMC said:

Disable the Facegeom CACHE and the option to build the face both in the racemenu.

I think you can find more details on the download page of the RaceMenu.

I see the facegen cache, bDisableFaceGenCache=0 I set it to 0. Which option are you talking about for building faces? Only options under FaceGen are

[FaceGen]
fSliderMultiplier=3.0
bDisableFaceGenCache=0
bExternalHeads=0 ; Change this to 1 to generate external heads
bExtendedMorphs=1 ; Enables extended morph hooks and loading of extended morph assets
bAllowAllMorphs=1 ; Enables use of all preset morphs across all races
bExportSkinToBone=1
bAllowAnyRacePart=0 ; When using face parts, allows using parts not normally valid for the race, not recommended may not persist
bAlloyAnyGenderPart=0 ; Similar to above but does not restrict gender

I have a problem and I dont know if it is SexLab related. 2 days ago I moded Skyrim a new with SEXLAB 1.64c and a dozen more mods with hundred of animations with SLAL. Everything worked fine, when changing anim. sets with "0" a list with  available animations pops up and you can choose which to change to. I had some physycs problems and tried to experiment with full SMP so many times i reinstalled mods like SOS 3BA and physycs addons (nothing to change sexlab or new animations). But now when I press "0" nothing happens , but if I change the key input to something else , it does change the anim set but at random without the window pop up to choose spec. anim. Is this SexLab related at all? (I tried uninstalling and installing again nothing)

12 hours ago, Perelik said:

I have a problem and I dont know if it is SexLab related. 2 days ago I moded Skyrim a new with SEXLAB 1.64c and a dozen more mods with hundred of animations with SLAL. Everything worked fine, when changing anim. sets with "0" a list with  available animations pops up and you can choose which to change to. I had some physycs problems and tried to experiment with full SMP so many times i reinstalled mods like SOS 3BA and physycs addons (nothing to change sexlab or new animations). But now when I press "0" nothing happens , but if I change the key input to something else , it does change the anim set but at random without the window pop up to choose spec. anim. Is this SexLab related at all? (I tried uninstalling and installing again nothing)

The 0 is a hotkey of "SexLab Tools" and it's father Mod ("SexLab Defeat" I think). The hotkey of SexLab Framework don't have visible list. If the hotkey isn't working anymore is probably because the mod has been removed.

33 minutes ago, OsmelMC said:

The 0 is a hotkey of "SexLab Tools" and it's father Mod ("SexLab Defeat" I think). The hotkey of SexLab Framework don't have visible list. If the hotkey isn't working anymore is probably because the mod has been removed.

tools is H, defeat is 0.

13 hours ago, Perelik said:

in other words:

if you want the list, check the "Sexlab Tools" MCM for the hotkey

if you want a random new animation without a list popup: check the Sexlab MCM hotkeys

I have a question about Sexlab hotkeys and Skyrim Se hotkeys in general. My Problem is that I have run out of hot keys to use. Is there an alternative or a mod that can map Hotkeys- Pretty much have used all my keyboard keys for hotkeys but still not enough without conflicting.

39 minutes ago, Vortec said:

I have a question about Sexlab hotkeys and Skyrim Se hotkeys in general. My Problem is that I have run out of hot keys to use. Is there an alternative or a mod that can map Hotkeys- Pretty much have used all my keyboard keys for hotkeys but still not enough without conflicting.

Not way you be using all the hotkeys of all the Mods. A lot of mods allow you remove the hotkeys (in SexLab you can try to set the ESC key and that will remove the hotkey)

All the hotkeys to show info or select actors can use the same key

Even if a hotkey can't be removed still you can use one useless key to set all the unwanted hotkeys with the same key and forget about it.

And answering your question: The only keys the can be tracked are the ones of the game control. The MCM have none way to know if some key has been used as hotkey on another mod so nobody can do a mod for that.

On 7/28/2021 at 5:37 PM, OsmelMC said:

The only important Mod that will require a update or patch to work with the BETA 9 will be the SLSO because the SLSO always required patch the SexLab Framework to work properly and the current Patch is for the BETA 8 only.

Was there ever a Beta 9 patch for SLSO?

Edited by blackoperations
1 hour ago, blackoperations said:

Was there ever a Beta 9 patch for SLSO?

I think one was made but between the BETA 8 and the current v1.64c all the Patch had some bug.

The changes on the BETA 9 and the final version was too much to be able of made a patch without issues in short time.

The current patches for the current versions for SE and AE are fine and seems to be working 100% so i recommend you to get the last version of SexLab Framework and forget about the BETA 9.