SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

On 8/13/2022 at 6:25 PM, falloutfan1067 said:

Hi I can't seem to get the SE version to install. I follow all the steps. When I load my game, open the MCM menu and click install nothing happens. 

I've tried exiting the menu after clicking install and waiting 10-15 minutes but still nothing. 

What am I doing wrong? 

Having this issue too :(

Some questions about expressions:

1.) I want to edit the facial expressions but it doesn't work like in my LE-version. In LE I just edited an expression and clicked "test on player".
In this version the player character does the "oral mouth opening" all the time, when I hit the test-button. This sucks, bc this way I can't create any expressions inside the SL-menu.
Edit or disable this open mouth settings is not possible. (min slider = 20%, no off-option)

2.) In LE it was possible to enable an expression for "modifying pleasure phase" 3 (normal role or other) and disable it for phase 1 (for example). In this version expressions will be enabled or disabled for all phases. No separate selections possible. Is this a bug or a feature? ?

SL_expr_prob.thumb.jpg.7e8e7dfd51d8d2d27ed5f358d674f9f2.jpg

7 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Something most be wrong with the JSON files were the Animation Set's are stored.

To fix it should be enough with reinstall the Mod to replace the JSON files.

You can also check my tweaked version on my Tweak's that was originally made to include the creature animations but right now is a lot more.

I found the solution. I reinstall Address Library for SKSE Plugins and it works with your mod. Thanks

4 hours ago, Bayman said:

I want to edit the facial expressions but it doesn't work like in my LE-version. In LE I just edited an expression and clicked "test on player".
In this version the player character does the "oral mouth opening" all the time, when I hit the test-button. This sucks, bc this way I can't create any expressions inside the SL-menu.
Edit or disable this open mouth settings is not possible. (min slider = 20%, no off-option)

Read a bit the windows before Accept...

The Expressions Editor can show you how looks the expression with the Open Mouth and without the Open Mouth. Each time you use "The Test on ..." options the Mod ask you if you want to Test the Open Mouth too and apparently you are answering "Yes" without read.

4 hours ago, Bayman said:

2.) In LE it was possible to enable an expression for "modifying pleasure phase" 3 (normal role or other) and disable it for phase 1 (for example). In this version expressions will be enabled or disabled for all phases. No separate selections possible. Is this a bug or a feature?

That was a bug.

Think about for a moment:

On LE the expression applied to the actor was just one for all the scene that means that if you only have one phase on the expression, the actor will keep the same face all the time.

By other side the phases are related with the actor enjoyment. The last false is for the actor having a orgasm or close to the orgasm, the first face is for the actor with enjoyment close to 0 and the rest of the phases are to fill the space between the lowest and higher values of enjoyment. Basically the value range of each phase can be calculated by (100/ amount of phases).

All this means that you can't remove previous phases without cause issues or at least is pointless because if you want one neutral phase the best is just keep the phases with 0 values otherwise the phone won't be taken on consideration or will be treated as 0 values anyway.

By the way, the expressions can have from 1 to 5 phases and allow you copy the values of the previous phase when you are adding a new phase.

As side comment and self promoting my work: My "SexLab Utility Plus" fix some bugs, come with more expressions and allow you to include Ahegao phases on the SexLab Expressions.

On 8/17/2022 at 12:20 PM, nestor28 said:

hey there, I'm not sure if anyone else is having the timer bugged on v163 se

Seems to stay in the first part of every animation for some reason. Everything seems fine so far.

You are describing the SexLab Framework "fails to auto-advance stages" issue.

One confirmed cause of this issue is the "Unfiltered" mod (its author plainly says so on the website) and it happens only with SL v1.63 (non-beta), meaning it doesn't happen with AE game versions 1.6.xxx and SexLab 1.64c with the "AE" version of Unfiltered installed.

If this is why it is happening to you, you are either going to have to uninstall Unfiltered or resign yourself to the trivially inconvenient yet frequently beneficial habit of manually advancing SL stages (default Spacebar, check the SL MCM's "Player Hotkeys" page to confirm) when you are capturing video or screenshots, you don't want stages to auto-advance, and this little bug saves you the trouble of constantly turning auto-advance off and on :classic_biggrin: .

Edited by Vyxenne
Because the number of closing parens should match the number of opening parens
19 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

You are describing the SexLab Framework "fails to auto-advance stages" issue.

One confirmed cause of is the "Unfiltered" mod (its author plainly says so on the website) and it happens only with SL v1.63 (non-beta), meaning it doesn't happen with AE game versions 1.6.xxx and SexLab 1.64c with the "AE" version of Unfiltered installed.

If this is why it is happening to you, you are either going to have to uninstall Unfiltered or resign yourself to the trivially inconvenient yet frequently beneficial habit of manually advancing SL stages (default Spacebar, check the SL MCM's "Player Hotkeys" page to confirm) when you are capturing video or screenshots, you don't want stages to auto-advance, and this little bug saves you the trouble of constantly turning auto-advance off and on :classic_biggrin: .

i see thanks. I use unfiltered since any random error can lock the framework so it works for my long playthroughs.

16 hours ago, Zakkekk said:

i am having problems, shouldi be using SKSE 2.0.1 or 2.1.5? cuz i am playing SE 1.53

If you are not sure which version of Skyrim you have installed, then you most likely have 1.6.353 which requires SKSE64 2.1.5.

If you have blocked recent Steam updates or used the Unofficial Downgrade Patcher, then you'll be on 1.5.97 which requires SKSE64 2.0.20.

To know for sure, navigate to the game installation folder, right-click on SkyrimSE.exe and locate Properties > Details > Product Version. This is the game version to use when selecting which versions of SKSE and SKSE plugin mods to install.

You will also need to install the appropriate version of Address Library depending on the game version.

21 hours ago, nestor28 said:

I use unfiltered since any random error can lock the framework so it works for my long playthroughs.

Right. I use it because I like sex but when I set my height to 92% or below in Racemenu (because I'm a girl, duh!) I can't have sex any more without Unfiltered.

21 hours ago, Zakkekk said:

i am playing SE 1.53

Probably not since there is no such version of SSE.

You need to check your actual game version by right-clicking SkyrimSE.exe (in your game folder) and selecting Properties > Details, where you will see your game version. I'm pretty sure it will NOT be "1.53." It is most likely that you are playing 1.6.353, and second-most-likely that you are playing 1.5.97, the last version before the so-called "AE" updates.

If your game version is 1.5.97, you need SKSE64 version 2.00.20 (you can revert to 2.00.17 if you, like me, have mods that have not been updated for 2.00.20) and SexLab 1.63.

If your game version is 1.6.353 you need SKSE64 version 2.1.5 and SexLab 1.64c.

Hi. Sorry if this has been asked and answered already. I went back about 10 pages and didn't see anything.

I've been using this for months with no real problems except in the Strip Item Editor (in the MCM menu) it's hard to target a follower. Up until now it hasn't been a problem, but now that I can give followers hair with physics it's a problem because it removes the hair by default.

Every once in a while after having a scene with a follower they'll come up in the Strip Item Editor, but it's rare. It also seems to do no good to target them when going to the Strip Item Editor. I've been trying to figure this out for a couple of weeks with little to no luck.

Can someone tell me how to target a follower when going to the Strip Item Editor? Is there some sort of trick to it?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Reefor
10 hours ago, Reefor said:

Hi. Sorry if this has been asked and answered already. I went back about 10 pages and didn't see anything.

I've been using this for months with no real problems except in the Strip Item Editor (in the MCM menu) it's hard to target a follower. Up until now it hasn't been a problem, but now that I can give followers hair with physics it's a problem because it removes the hair by default.

Every once in a while after having a scene with a follower they'll come up in the Strip Item Editor, but it's rare. It also seems to do no good to target them when going to the Strip Item Editor. I've been trying to figure this out for a couple of weeks with little to no luck.

Can someone tell me how to target a follower when going to the Strip Item Editor? Is there some sort of trick to it?

Thanks in advance.

If you know what you are doing you can patch a little xedit patch and add the keyword SexlabNoStrip to all of your physics enabled hairs. (and anything else you want them to keep on no matter what during sex)

I'm looking for some technical assistance regarding inner workings of Sexlab. Basically, Myself and a few others run Everybody's Different so we can have randomized head parts such as hair, brows, eyes, etc. In addition, I also run Botox for Skyrim. Using the NPC patcher, I export facegeoms from CK for all female NPC. This works fine, the head shape is updated etc etc. The problem comes when Sexlab starts a scene. On hook, the actors flash kind of and the NPCs with facegeom data get the dark face bug and head shapes reset to their default. I assume this is because something in Sexlab is unloading/loading actors causing them to be read from their respective ESP instead of the facegeom data, causing a mismatch between headparts and textures. I've already experimented with removing all strip tick boxes in Sexlab and it doesn't make a difference. This leads me to believe it's a script issue. I'm capable of creating a patch to combat this minor issue that only effects a small group of people, I just don't know where to start looking.

Any ideas?

Edited by Sniperpls
7 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Use hotkey "N" (default) with the follower under the crosshairs/reticle/sneak-o-meter.

Thanks, that worked like a charm. I never thought to look for a hotkey, Noob mistake on my part.

5 hours ago, shardoom said:

If you know what you are doing you can patch a little xedit patch and add the keyword SexlabNoStrip to all of your physics enabled hairs. (and anything else you want them to keep on no matter what during sex)

Thanks but I'm not that far in my learning yet, I've never made an xedit patch. (I'll get there one day) And if I have to make one for each hair with physics, that's like a 3 day process.

1 hour ago, Reefor said:

Thanks, that worked like a charm. I never thought to look for a hotkey, Noob mistake on my part.

Thanks but I'm not that far in my learning yet, I've never made an xedit patch. (I'll get there one day) And if I have to make one for each hair with physics, that's like a 3 day process.

lol no... It'd be one patch for all of them. Takes a few minutes.

Edited by shardoom
18 hours ago, Sniperpls said:

I'm looking for some technical assistance regarding inner workings of Sexlab. Basically, Myself and a few others run Everybody's Different so we can have randomized head parts such as hair, brows, eyes, etc. In addition, I also run Botox for Skyrim. Using the NPC patcher, I export facegeoms from CK for all female NPC. This works fine, the head shape is updated etc etc. The problem comes when Sexlab starts a scene. On hook, the actors flash kind of and the NPCs with facegeom data get the dark face bug and head shapes reset to their default. I assume this is because something in Sexlab is unloading/loading actors causing them to be read from their respective ESP instead of the facegeom data, causing a mismatch between headparts and textures. I've already experimented with removing all strip tick boxes in Sexlab and it doesn't make a difference. This leads me to believe it's a script issue. I'm capable of creating a patch to combat this minor issue that only effects a small group of people, I just don't know where to start looking.

Any ideas?

Disable the Facegeom CACHE and the option to build the face both in the racemenu.

I think you can find more details on the download page of the RaceMenu.

15 hours ago, Mostoneman said:

Hey so I am having a problem on AE version 1.64c, where I can't toggle some options in the Sexlab MCM. I tried reloading/restarting the game, and even forcing everything on by importing a modified json. Is there anyway anyone could help me activating those option?

20220820001926_1.jpg

That shouldn't happen unless something be overwriting the script files of the SexLab Framework.

You can try installing my "SexLab Utility Plus" but better check and remove any mod that be overwriting the SexLab files. Most of these Mods aren't compatible anymore and are not longer required anyway.

Edited by OsmelMC

Is this supposed to filter out unfitting animations for different contexts? I keep getting lesbian anims playing when it's male/female, or rape animations for consensual scenarios. The worst is trying to play the really high quality FFM animations by Billyy and others and I keep getting MMF anims mixed in.

I know there are settings that are supposed to do this but they do nothing.

Edited by Bruhskyrim2
4 hours ago, MisterF said:

My character bugs out when I'm installing SexLab and I have no idea what's going on. It just zooms out and I can't move my character.

image.jpeg

That scene is for the player on first person and you can get few bug's if something interfere with that. Better wait until get your hands released before hit the "Install" option on the SexLab MCM. Actually some time after the end of Unbound Quest the SexLab install himself even if you do nothing.

14 hours ago, Bruhskyrim2 said:

Is this supposed to filter out unfitting animations for different contexts? I keep getting lesbian anims playing when it's male/female, or rape animations for consensual scenarios. The worst is trying to play the really high quality FFM animations by Billyy and others and I keep getting MMF anims mixed in.

I know there are settings that are supposed to do this but they do nothing.

All the filters relay on the animation tags, so if the animation have the wrong tags or don't have enough tags, the filter won't be able to detect it.

Use the SLATE of my tweak's that comes with my ActionsLog and will appear you a lot of time figuring out the right tags.

Also they are two Filters for the Gender. One of them prevent the Male actor from get vaginal penetration (males don't have vagina). The other prevent the lesbian/gay animations on straight couples and the air bumping of the females when are on the male position without strap-on.

5 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

That scene is for the player on first person and you can get few bug's if something interfere with that. Better wait until get your hands released before hit the "Install" option on the SexLab MCM. Actually some time after the end of Unbound Quest the SexLab install himself even if you do nothing.

Thanks. Will try just that.