SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

1 hour ago, saberthesword said:

Will there be any future plans to increase the voice registry limit?

No. The current limit seems insanely underused as is...

Current limit should be around 750.... I can't imagine anybody needing more voice slots than that right now... 

2 hours ago, Ashal said:

No. The current limit seems insanely underused as is...

Current limit should be around 750.... I can't imagine anybody needing more voice slots than that right now... 

duly noted

the voice files can be in separate mods right, as long as i label each sound folder with (for example if it's a female voice) VoiceSlot X [X is a number] (Female)?

After the SL animations are finished, some npc's AI packages are fixed as AI package named 'sexlabdonothing' and do not change to other packages.

As a result they stay in place until I use resetai or disable/enable console commands.

Is there any way to fundamentally solve this problem?

Sorry for my bad english. My first language is not english.

Edited by Bowmaan
1 hour ago, Bowmaan said:

After the SL animations are finished, some npc's AI packages are fixed as AI package named 'sexlabdonothing' and do not change to other packages.

As a result they stay in place until I use resetai or disable/enable console commands.

Is there any way to fundamentally solve this problem?

Sorry for my bad english. My first language is not english.

Something is prevent it from properly end. Try with my SexLab Utility Plus to see is solved or maybe SexLab is just busy with some setup process and is better wait.

You can force the end of the scenes with the option "Reset Scene Threads" on the "Rebuild & Clean" page of the SexLab MCM 

11 hours ago, Ysgramor07 said:

when i toggle "even actor height" function in sexlab during animations

I didn't even know this was possible- I thought the "even actor height" tick-box was a global option, scanned and conditionally executed only during the pre-animation phase of any particular scene. Changing it during a running animation may have unpredictable results, as you are noticing.

6 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I didn't even know this was possible- I thought the "even actor height" tick-box was a global option, scanned and conditionally executed only during the pre-animation phase of any particular scene. Changing it during a running animation may have unpredictable results, as you are noticing.

No, didn' t mean it. This function has been toggled before animation, but this causes troubles with smp physics only with nord race.

5 hours ago, Ysgramor07 said:

No, didn' t mean it. This function has been toggled before animation, but this causes troubles with smp physics only with nord race.

The Nords are scaled to 1.3 and event actors height set all the actors scale to 1.0. The Nords are probably the tallest race on Skyrim except for the High Elf's that seems to be tallest but I don't remember they scale's.

Anyway any problem with the physics need to be solved on the physics. SexLab don't even care about the physics so nothing on the scripts can help you there.

You should keep your physics update but that's not enough. Since you are installing the physics you should know the best setup options for your graphics card and the best physics combination for your body or bodies if you use more than one body type.

If you are having problem's with the physics after change the actor scale is probably because your physics are outdated or aren't reacting fast enough to notice the change.

Edited by OsmelMC
1 hour ago, OsmelMC said:

The Nords are scaled to 1.3 and event actors height set all the actors scale to 1.0. The Nords are probably the tallest race on Skyrim except for the High Elf's that seems to be tallest but I don't remember they scale's.

Anyway any problem with the physics need to be solved on the physics. SexLab don't even care about the physics so nothing on the scripts can help you there.

You should keep your physics update but that's not enough. Since you are installing the physics you should know the best setup options for your graphics card and the best physics combination for your body or bodies if you use more than one body type.

If you are having problem's with the physics after change the actor scale is probably because your physics are outdated or aren't reacting fast enough to notice the change.

Problem was in HDT-SMP, i installed Faster SMP and it works correctly now

10 hours ago, Exploited Kiri said:

Can someone provide me with a link to v1.62.0? I get this error every time I start SKSE.

Again? I'm not keeping track but I'm almost certain you've been asking about this for weeks now.

162 is the SL version for Skyrim LE. If you have Skyrim SE/AE you can't use 162.

That is a SUM issue. You should be looking into the SUM threads for fixes or workarounds.

Edited by Just Don't

hey all, got issue with the sexlab cum effect, for some reason if i quit the game while having the cum effect on my character, the next time i boot my game and load , all my body just turn purple , it will be back to normal once i got to showracemenu and use the same preset i am using.

ive been using the same preset ( hair, overlays, body shape, tattoo, etc) so its not a missing texture from those visual mods cause my char got back to normal once i reload my preset.

i did optimize game texture using a mod and make sure that my vram is not overheating (currently running with 8gb vram)

i tried quiting the game with and without cum effect applied to my character, and if i dont have the cum effect my character doesnt have that purple skin glitch and everything works normally, if i do quit with a cum effect on the character then the next time i load that save i got the purple skin glitch

been dealing with this for a while now and its not game breaking, its just kinda whack to use racemenu everytime i load a save cause my char decided to be purple.

note : tattoo, hair, and head still normal and doesnt turn purple 
another note : for some reason the cum effect also applied to the character hair and armor sometimes. and no im not using cum overlays/slacs/any other mod that change cum effect or texture

hopefully somebody can help, thanks in advance

14 hours ago, Just Don't said:

Again? I'm not keeping track but I'm almost certain you've been asking about this for weeks now.

162 is the SL version for Skyrim LE. If you have Skyrim SE/AE you can't use 162.

That is a SUM issue. You should be looking into the SUM threads for fixes or workarounds.

Right. But...the screen I provided is of a 1.6.353 game asking for 162. That's the problem I'm trying to solve.

I keep getting this error, so obviously I shouldn't be running a beta. I'm getting SL dialogue but not animations to fire. Clearly there's a bad version in here somewhere gumming it up.

Edited by Exploited Kiri
5 hours ago, saberthesword said:

is 26 the maximum slots for VoiceSlot (Female)? because i added more voice packs and SL doesn't seem to pick them up

image.png.eda6ea5f5988544aa8c89cfa3fcb05f3.png

20220910180020_1.jpg

Is around 350. But if you are using more than one voice pack, they probably don't be compatible. All the voice pack are based on the same mod and the author's not always change the IDs of Forms on the ESP file and that means that only one of the package get fully recognized

Also the voice is more than the sound files. Also need a lot of description on the ESP file and scripts for each new voice on the package.

Edited by OsmelMC
12 hours ago, OsmelMC said:

Is around 350. But if you are using more than one voice pack, they probably don't be compatible. All the voice pack are based on the same mod and the author's not always change the IDs of Forms on the ESP file and that means that only one of the package get fully recognized

Also the voice is more than the sound files. Also need a lot of description on the ESP file and scripts for each new voice on the package.

Is there any tutorial on how to do that? Do I need to just create an esp and place it in the mod folder?

Edited by saberthesword
34 minutes ago, saberthesword said:

Is there any tutorial on how to do that? Do I need to just create an esp and place it in the mod folder?

Better use one of those that exists already and change the sound files and the names on the scripts. The voice pack are more complex than they look but isn't big deal if you use a existing one as base. Everyone is using a copy of the first "SexLab Voice Pack" to make they own packages.

I'm sure you can find some tutorial on the original one but I'm not sure of the name to point you on the right direction.